1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Elite Torture In BDSM | Humiliation, Bondage | Pain And Pleasure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 14, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bound for impudence Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Video language: English

his tense and exciting scene features excellent performances by long time favorite Darby and pretty British model Ariel. With the rest of the staff away at a convention, Darby and Ariel are alone in the office when two gun-wielding robbers enter. The terrified secretaries are tightly bound and gagged with duct tape and left on the floor while the criminals work on the office safe. They struggle in vain against the tightness of the shiny tape. Removing their shoes, they try to use their nyloned toes to free each other but they can not. Later, the sadistic thieves return and decide to terrorize their helpless victims.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:22:32
    Video: 720x544, XviD, 1622kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound for impudence Part 2

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Thats a Wrap Part 3 , Lydia Black
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Cool Girl
    Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Once Lydia came down from being pogo'd. OT puts her into a TIGHT hogtie. Her arms and legs go up behind her to the ring above and she's pulled as tight as she can go. With a rope around her neck she's fighting to breathe. OT gives it one more good tug before she's allowed a break.
    It's time for the next position, but Lydia gets distracted by the ass on her decoration Luna. Lydia buries her face in Luna's ass till she's panting again. OT helps by holding the back of Lydia's head. When she runs out of air she struggles to push away, but OT let's her panic.
    Lydia has been such a good girl that everyone thinks she deserves to get at least the tease of an orgasm. It's not going to be that easy though. OT teases her to the point of crying. She's begging to orgasm. The vote goes up and she's made to wait. She begs and begs. Public opinion begins to swing her way until finally she gets the green light. She cums so hard that the table becomes drenched in her cum.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:01:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Thats a Wrap Part 3 , Lydia Black

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal
    [​IMG]

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hardcore Domination For Tracey Sweet
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Tracey Sweet
    Genres: Blond, Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Spanking, Toys

My advice for Tracy Sweet: Just Breathe. Control your breathing, don't hold it in. Let it flow through you and it will help with the pain. The whip is impossible to ignore, but if you breathe through the pain it may keep the tears at bay. Mr. Hitachi requires even more discipline. You have to cum on queue, and that means concentrating on something other than the intense vibrations coursing through your pussy. Focus on keeping your breathing steady to fight back the waves of pleasure threatening to take over your body, leaving you shaking and screaming in . And use that training while you are suspended in the air. Pleasure and pain are going to come at you from every direction once you are hanging helplessly in the middle of the room. One second you could be penetrated and loving the feeling of being full, another your feet may face a brutal caning. But if you want to keep your sense about you, Just Breathe.

Duration: 1:01:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hardcore Domination For Tracey Sweet

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak
    [​IMG]

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:22:01
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 770.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Breeze mshelley
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: gays , girls
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo

We call this shoot double the pain, but maybe this is double the pleasure. Mary Jane Shelly and Bianca Breeze are two women who have never met but are about to have stunningly similar experiences. Matt Williams is working with the lovely Bianca, a tall brunette with a body to die for. Mary Jane is going to get worked over by none other than Ot.

Mary Jane begins hooded and hung up on a wall. Her legs are spread, her pussy is exposed, and Ot has the vicious dragon tail in his hand. She's going to feel the sting between her legs, crying out through the leather that covers her head. The screams turn to moans of pleasure and expressions of glee when he trades out the whip for a high powered vibrator. Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.

Bianca isn't as easy to make cum, but that is Ok. Matt has the Sybian on hand, and .

Duration: 1:02:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Breeze mshelley

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2
    [​IMG]

Where there's pain there's pleasure. In Ropes & Kisses 2 Genuine Films mixes the good with the bad and gives us a real hardcore bondage movie. A woman is bound and tease by a couple and gets the ultimate satisfaction from her tease. A beautiful bdsm flick for your enjoyment!

Duration: 1:23:35
    Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 587.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sexual Education
    [​IMG]

Submissive girls at the eliteclub must be sexually well educated to be able to fulfill their masters' needs. In this episode we witness how the girls are trained sexually. Of course the term sexuality means pleasure only for the masters. For the girls its only a painful obligation. Their training includes a lot of corporal punishment as well.

Duration: 1:01:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexual Education

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

London River - How To Train Your Long Pig
    [​IMG]

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my pooch.
    "I don't train pooches, I train long pigs!"
    "What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
    My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
    Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The pooch crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
    With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download London River - How To Train Your Long Pig

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Gunning for Beretta
    [​IMG]

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Duration: 1:01:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Gunning for Beretta

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Stop Extrem Pervers
    [​IMG]

When she got on the ground I left her there and trampled on her while I was having squirting orgasm.

Duration: 1:22:31
    Video: 720x544, XviD, 1043kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Stop Extrem Pervers

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
    He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
    When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 1:01:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mistress Vanessa
    [​IMG]

The story opens with Vanessa talking on the phone with a new male client -- she demands his appearance. When Jay arrives, she has him on his knees and demands a kiss on her ass...but he has something else in mind and soon Vanessa is in an awful bind. Gagged, tit-clamped and a great Jay Edwards tie: breast bondage, undressing on camera, elbows together and a riding crop have Mistress Vanessa under strict control. We see the mistress tied in some very interesting bondage and she doesn't like it one bit. A leather strap on her bare butt soon has it glowing red and even the soles of her feet receive a whipping.

Duration: 1:23:45
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 821.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Vanessa

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Beretta James
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go.

Duration: 1:01:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Harley Ace -Cathedral of Pain Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Studio: IR
    Cast: Cool Girl
    Genres: BDSM

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pa.

Duration: 1:23:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Harley Ace -Cathedral of Pain Part 3

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Sierra Cirque
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

This sexy siren is both a contortionist and an aerialist, or at least she will be today. Most girls probably prefer to do it under their own power, but Jack Hammer is going to help our star do her duty.

Duration: 1:02:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Africa Extreme Repression In Chains
    [​IMG]

The thick breasts of our "Ladies" broke brutal and pitiless action. And her pussy also do not come too briefly: Stretched, penetrated, inflated! The masters control the art to push female loading capacity in the limit. With all variants of the Extrem-SM up to the vaginal desire summit and to the thankful acceptance of the seed of the master.

Duration: 1:22:53
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1006kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 694.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Africa Extreme Repression In Chains

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Angel in bondage
    [​IMG]

Retro film from German freaks in which Mistress Antoinette teaches slave Angela of all the details of subordination.

Duration: 1:01:07
    Video: 512x384, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1219kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 579.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Angel in bondage

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Intense Fetish - Sexy Savvy- Pain Freak
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM- Master/Submissive, Flagellation, Piercing

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

The main action is approximately 1 hr 10 minutes, there are some extras such as interviews etc at the end.

Duration: 1:22:01
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 770.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Intense Fetish - Sexy Savvy- Pain Freak

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dirty Words
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Cast: Dia Zerva , Claire Adams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked. She loves being the hole that Claire goes to for her satisfaction. She loves it when Claire makes her do things that she knows are completely revolting because it makes her so hot to feel so helpless.

Duration: 1:02:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 704.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dirty Words