1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Elite Torture In BDSM | Humiliation, Bondage | Pain And Pleasure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 14, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cathedral of Pain Part 3 - Harley Ace
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Harley Ace
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
    Video language: English

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pai.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:23:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3 - Harley Ace

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Casey Calvert - Casey Cumming
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Ball Gag, Caning, High Heels, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Pussy Fondling, Suction Cups, Vibrator

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
    It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
    They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-h.

Duration: 1:02:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Casey Calvert - Casey Cumming

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

Where there's pain there's pleasure. In Ropes & Kisses 2 Genuine Films mixes the good with the bad and gives us a real hardcore bondage movie. A woman is bound and tease by a couple and gets the ultimate satisfaction from her tease. A beautiful bdsm flick for your enjoyment!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:23:35
    Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 587.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Offering
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chloe Parker
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Master A has some ideas about what makes a fine lady and Chloe Parker does not measure up for any of them. They need to be obedient and beautiful, with no blemishes and perfect posture. Chloe is close, but Master A will make her better. He has a few old tricks that teach a woman how to stand and sit without slouching. They are also great techniques for perfecting her concentration. And if they are made more difficult by the caning or whipping he gives her, it is all for her benefit in the end.

Duration: 1:01:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 697.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Offering

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak
    [​IMG]

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:22:01
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 770.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kriss Foxx - Punishment
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Petite nympho Kriss Foxx looks sweet and innocent but this girl loves the rough stuff. She deep throats the man's hard cock and gets spanked hard. She gets that big dick inside her pussy and ass and the man slaps, chokes, whipps, and floggs her to get her to fuck him even harder before finishing on her ass.

Duration: 1:03:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kriss Foxx - Punishment

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal
    [​IMG]

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - The Good Little Slave - Veruca James
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Veruca James, Cyd Black
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Intense Bondage Orgasms
    Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.
    Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her.

Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.
    Bondage is.

Duration: 1:01:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - The Good Little Slave - Veruca James

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hands On Experience
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

This time in two stories filled with tight bondage, exciting Capture scenes and furious struggling! Jordan is Back!!

Duration: 1:22:43
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1173kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 772.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hands On Experience

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Gunning For Beretta - Jack Hammer, Beretta James
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.
    Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.
    Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control.

Duration: 1:01:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Gunning For Beretta - Jack Hammer, Beretta James

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Schwebe Zustand
    [​IMG]

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
    Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
    Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!

Duration: 1:23:41
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Schwebe Zustand

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HT - Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer and Casey Calvert
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
    It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
    They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most power.

Duration: 1:02:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer and Casey Calvert

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Intotheattic - Bijou
    [​IMG]
    Studio: IntoTheAttic
    Cast: Bijou
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, Spanking, Suspension, Electrostimulation, Torture, Realtime Show

Bijou came Into The Attic on her first visit ever. I suspect we'll be seeing her again soon. Let's dig in, if you will.
    Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there an.

Duration: 1:23:20
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Intotheattic - Bijou

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
    The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
    The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get.

Duration: 1:02:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

ITA - Bijou
    [​IMG]

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Duration: 1:23:20
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download ITA - Bijou

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Veruca James Pussy Whipped
    [​IMG]
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Veruca James
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

When she finally comes, she is not allowed to stop.Instead, she is pinned down and vibrated relentlessly, her through nearly a dozen intense full body muscle contraction orgasms.Her eyes are glassy with lust and her thinking is difficult and hazy.

Duration: 1:02:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Veruca James Pussy Whipped

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

How To Train Your Long Pig
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: London River, OT
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
    "I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
    "What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
    My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
    Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
    With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey (2020)
    [​IMG]

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
    He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
    When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 1:01:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey (2020)

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Fabienne la Chienne
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Duration: 1:22:02
    Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fabienne la Chienne

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Pussy Whipped - Veruca James
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Veruca James
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

The slut is repeatedly bound and deliberately worked into a state of constant heightened sexual arousal.
    She is edged over and over again and denied orgasm multiple times before finally receiving permission to come.
    When she finally comes, she is not allowed to stop. Instead, she is pinned down and vibrated relentlessly, forcing her through nearly a dozen intense full body muscle contraction orgasms. Her eyes are glassy with lust and her thinking is difficult and hazy.

Duration: 1:02:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Pussy Whipped - Veruca James