1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Dirty sex Mature and lustful ladies

Discussion in 'Older Women And Mature' started by mixon7, Feb 12, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bed Head
    [​IMG]
    Levi was hung over after a wild night out and I showed up so he could clean up the truck after his buddies dirtied it all up. It took him forever to get out there and wash it! While I was waiting and preparing all the materials to clean, I noticed Misty was riding back and forth in front of our lawn. It was obvious she was looking for company but she really did not smile too much until Levi came out and as he put it... put the man out there by taking off his shirt and flexing. He went over to check the mail and struck up a conversation with her. It it did not take long for her to succumb to his masculine charms and she accepted his offer to go in for a drink. From the front yard, to the living room and from the living room to the bedroom. I made up some excuse about how Misty should check out the mess in his room and she jumped at the chance to take the visit into his room and start banging like crazy. All she was really looking for was some attention she was not getting from her loveless marriage and countless hours single-handedly dealing with her kid. Levi was more than willing to give it to her and her nice fit MILF body.

Model: Levi Cash, Misty Law, Levi Cash, Misty Law
    Genre: Cum Shot, Sex, Blowjob, Straight, Facial, Blowjob, Bald Pussy, Facial

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 46 min 29 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Career Woman
    [​IMG]
    Well it was bonus time, and I was up against another guy in the office. He always sells about the same amount as I do. Our boss flat out told us the we had to split the bonus. We both were pretty pissed about it. After arguing over it she threatened to not give us a bonus unless we split it. We agreed to split it. We were both surprised when she said our bonus was her. She said that we could violate her tits, pussy and asshole. That is exactly what we did.

Model: Ramon Nomar, Jordan Ash, Jewels Jade
    Genre: Latina, Straight, Caucasian, Black Hair, Ass Licking, Mature, 2 on 1 (2 Males), Bald Pussy

Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 28 min 50 s
    Size: 385 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Neighboring Milf
    [​IMG]
    Janna Hicks had to have some down time after a long day. While she was relieving some stress on the couch an unexpected guess showed up. He wanted to get front row seating for the show. He got more than he bargained for when she caught him. She went outsi

Model: Markus Dupree, Janna Hicks
    Genre: Cum Shot, Facial, Sex, Caucasian, One-on-One, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Masturbation

Duration: 36 min 1 s
    Size: 922 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rub It In
    [​IMG]
    Bree and Kristen called over Alexiis for a massage and a little something extra. Once they had Alexiis undressed and worked up, they took turns licking her pussy and her huge juggs. Alexiis reciprocated by making the girls cum multiple times with a special deep pussy tongue massage .

Model: Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray, Mia Rider
    Genre: Black Hair, Piercing, Mature, Brunette, Lesbian, Caucasian, FFM, Asian

Duration: 41 min 38 s
    Size: 486 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jailbreak
    [​IMG]
    Talk about caged heat! Sexy brunette jailbirds Dominica Phoenix and Teressa Bizarre are tempting fellow inmate Dean Van Damme with a sexy lesbian show. Dominica even licks Teressa's asshole while the captive in the next cell masturbates and hot blonde guard Kayla Green sleeps nearby. Things really get steamy when dangerous dame Christina Shine gets thrown in with the girls, and Kayla decides to show the new inmate how things work in her prison. But when Kayla gets distracted by Dean's big cock, these criminal cuties break out and perpetrate love with guard Kai Taylor, swapping his dick back and forth to give him the blowjobs they've been hungry for while they were trapped behind bars. Before long a riotous orgy erupts, with Kai manhandling the prisoners. Who can control such frenzied, felonious females?

Model: Kai Taylor, Dean Van Damme, Kayla Green , Dominica Phoenix, Christina Shine
    Genre: MILF, Small Tits, Medium Skin, Enhanced, Amateur, Euro, Ballerina, Pussy Fingering

Duration: 43 min 24 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Taste Of Tacori
    [​IMG]
    We pulled up to get some gas and we saw Tacori gassing up as well. We sparked up some small talk and she quickly opened up and told us how inundated she was with all her chores as a mommy of two kids. We sympathized with her and let her know she could always unwind with us since she had a couple hours to kill. When she felt comfortable enough, she sent all her errands to hell and stole a little time for herself. I could not believe two kids came out of such a hot body. I did not even see one stretch mark and her tits were phenomenal.

Model: Jack Vegas, Tacori Blu
    Genre: Straight, One-on-One, Mature, Cum Shot, Hairy Pussy, Anal, Sex, Black Hair

Duration: 41 min 55 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gym Hunting
    [​IMG]
    I was out at the gym Saturday afternoon, lookin to get a good workout in... and I spots this tight MILF, who looks like she just got off some info-mercial for an ab-roller or something. She was super cute, and built perfectly. So, what do u think I did, of corse I started in on her. I bought the first round of drinks, and by the second, she was ready. This girl was ready to go, as soon as we got in the door, and SO WAS I! this mommy was AMAZING

Model: Lori Lust
    Genre: Straight, Caucasian, Mature, Skinny, Blonde, One-on-One

Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 38 min 30 s
    Size: 365 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sexual Retreat
    [​IMG]
    I was just having lunch with Ficus and the hunt sort of came to us this time. We were having lunch and Reena sat right by us. She over heard me mention how good the salmon was and decided to order it. I struck a conversation with her and realized she was there on vacation without her husband. Always a good sign. She flashed us and showed us she wasnt wearing panties and was ready for some strange. We went up to her hotel room and she let me bang her hard. Once we were done she took charge once again and kicked us right out. I was roaming the hallways of the hotel butt naked and with my budy filming me. Its alright though. I would rather that than have to figure out an escape route once I get what I want from these MILFs.

Model: Hunter
    Genre: Facial, Tan Lines, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Latina, Mature, Skinny, One-on-One

Duration: 38 min 23 s
    Size: 597 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Caught In The Act
    [​IMG]
    My friend India invited us over to check out her new house. She had company though. It appears her step brother had recently moved in and he happened to be a chronic masturbator. She apparently caught him masturbating a couple times. This time we caught him again but it was not an accident. We heard some noise and were quite curios to check out his girth. India wasnt too comfortable with that idea...but we were too horny. One thing led to another and before you knew it we had the step brother cumming all over himself.

Model: Trent, Alana Evans, Holly Sampson, India Summer
    Genre: Group Sex, Blonde, Straight, Black Hair, Caucasian, Mature, Lesbian, Tattoo

Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 37 min 56 s
    Size: 474 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

5 Finger Discount
    [​IMG]
    I needed to shop for some decorations for my backyard so I decided to go with my gal pals to a knick knack store that one of Ninas friends own. As soon as I saw her I told Nina we really needed to convince her to meet us for lunch at Ninas place. I wanted to taste that neatly shaved pussy and anything else on the menu at her vagina diner. We really had a good time.

Model: Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray, Nina Dolci, Jasmine
    Genre: Blonde, Tan Lines, Brunette, Lesbian, Skinny, Group Sex, Bald Pussy, Mature

Duration: 41 min 59 s
    Size: 522 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Big Bust Bentley
    [​IMG]
    I had to go to another interview about my new hit single. I do not mind some of these interview just because of the exposure, but sometimes they get to personal with the questions. The interview with Robbye was nothing like that at all. It got personal, but it was in a good way. She was grinning from ear to ear as soon as I walked in. She wanted me so bad. It did not take her long to show me her bikini which came off soon after. She wanted to audition for the next video, so I tried her out and bent her over her desk. Her huge tits fit around my cock nicely. I fucked her on the desk and then came on her feet. The interview was pretty much over after that.

Model: JMac, Robbye Bentley
    Genre: Straight, Caucasian, One-on-One, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants), Bikini, Mature, Blonde

Duration: 35 min 9 s
    Size: 465 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Smokin Bones
    [​IMG]
    I went for some spanish food today and just happen to come across this pretty young thing in the restaurant sitting all alone. I asked her if could join her while I ate since we were both alone and she said sure. To make a long story short I asked her to come hang out for a bit afterwards and she said yes and you already know what takes place from there, check it out!

Model: Josh, Beeue
    Genre: Piercing, Mature, Brunette, One-on-One, Booty Shorts, Caucasian, Petite, Bald Pussy

Duration: 43 min 3 s
    Size: 514 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

When In Rome
    [​IMG]
    Super treat for all my fans this week. The VIP Crew and I, have tag teamed to bring yall on of the hottest, sexiest, craziest parties of the year. And I bring you a fucking smoking bodied mamacita. The fucking toga theme was a fucking great idea. She looked twice as good in that than in the restaurant i met her in. Just goes to show you fellas....dont judge a book by its cover.

Model: Hunter, Diana Prince
    Genre: Straight, Brunette, Mature, One-on-One, Caucasian, Big Ass

Duration: 29 min 17 s
    Size: 355 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Oral Aurora
    [​IMG]
    Aurora brought her fine ass over because her roommate wouldnt stop ravin about my johnson!... guess theyll have something in common.

Model: Bob, Aurora Snow
    Genre: Colored Stockings, Tall, Medium Skin, Skinny, Caucasian, Medium Ass, Outie Pussy, Small Tits

Duration: 33 min 17 s
    Size: 446 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Three Hole Wonder
    [​IMG]
    When Fiona walked right by us in a skin-tight miniskirt, we were locked in on that ass like a heat seeking missile. She was a Bad Mutha and had turned around and came back when we called out to her. After some genuine sweet talk and persuasion, Tony got her to hang out for drinks. Once Fiona was a little loose, she turned into a total freak, so we headed back to the apartment. There she gave a sexy striptease, sucked some mean dick, and jumped on the cock and rode it until she was dripping in sweat. The sex was nothing short of an all out frenzy. But if you think that's intense, just wait until you see Fiona handling a cock up her ass in anal.

Model: Tony Rubino, Fiona Rivers
    Genre: Bald Pussy, High Heels, Living Room, Blowjob, Anal, Cheating, Sex, Skinny

Duration: 40 min 30 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Beach Buns
    [​IMG]
    We took our sexy selves to the beach for a nice romp in the sand and a dip in the ocean to get our pussies wett! Robyn looked edible in her sexy thong suit. Just watching eachother sunbathe and rinse off under the cold shower was super sexy! We could not wait to get home and out of our suits for some major milf fun! I Love Sexy Summer Days!

Model: Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray, Robyn
    Genre: Bikini, Mature, Outdoors, Caucasian, Tan Lines, Bald Pussy, Lesbian, Oil

Duration: 45 min 3 s
    Size: 634 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Squirt School
    [​IMG]
    Veronica was jogging before she had to attend class that afternoon and she came across a poster promoting a class on how to make girls squirt She had always been interested in figuring out how to enjoy such a secret pleasure women indulge in so she showed

Model: Veronica Rodriguez, Veronica Vain
    Genre: Medium Skin, Bald Pussy, Mature, Skinny, Squirt, Innie Pussy, Black Hair, General

Duration: 29 min 49 s
    Size: 666 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lusting for His Friend's Mom
    [​IMG]
    Johnny's had the hots for Steven's mom for a long time and now he's making his move. She's not sure until the first kiss and then she knows that she's going to enjoy everything that he wants to do to her. She'll even fuck him outdoors where the neighbours can hear her.

Model:
    Genre: MILF

Format: Windows Media
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Size: 104 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Horny Housewife
    [​IMG]
    She may be old enough to a Mom but that's not going to stop this slut from playing around. It's always been her fantasy to fuck on camera and now she's about to turn the fantasy into reality. Just thinking about it has made her so very hot and so very horny.

Model:

Duration: 24 min 38 s
    Size: 265 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

She Loves Younger Men 4
    [​IMG]
    When her husband is away this Milf takes her pleasure wherever she can find it and when it comes knocking at her door she's not about to run it away. He may be just some guy off the street but this high-class bitch doesn't care ... all that matters to her is the size of his cock and how good it can make her feel. And it's going to make her feel very good indeed.

Model:

Duration: 19 min 14 s
    Size: 209 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File