1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Deep Anal and Vaginal Fisting, Toys

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by mixon7, Jul 24, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Caroline Diaz 1 280 Caroline Diaz
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 14 min 1 s - 518 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Caroline Diaz
    Tags: Gaping, High Heels, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Blonde, Skinny
    Description:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. Loading...

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie & Lexi 1 280 Barbie Esm
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 13 min 0 s - 492 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Barbie Esm
    Tags: Gaping, Girl-Girl, Pussy Stretching, Cervix, Shaved Pussy, Tight Pussy, Brunette, Busty, Star, Flexible
    Description: Barbie is aptly named. I find her to be an outstandingly beautiful model. She sports some very dark skin and hair, and has massive fake jugs. Like many people these days, she also has some tattoos. Her pussy is very tight and small, and it takes a pro gaper like Lexi Dona to get that pussy open to an ideal gaping level. Her pussy by the way, is very hot. She has a small hole, a little clit and a big pee hole. We catch a few glimpses of the very back walls of it here, thanks to some good gaping technique and quality camera work. It is very, very gooey down in there. You will like her pretty face and her lovely smile. When she turns over, you will be impressed by her lovely ass. She is a complete package with a tick besides all her physical assets. Good pussy, ass, tits, figure, face. She has it all.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: BARBIE & LEXI - June 25, 2019.

[​IMG]

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Valentina Sierra 1 280 Valentina Sierra
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 14 min 18 s - 535 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Valentina Sierra
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Huge Pussy, Mature, Brunette, Busty, Flexible
    Description: This milf is on fire. I can see how such an older women can be a little divisive in our community, though I would say that she is a good gateway to the milf. She has maintained her beauty so well, and has a better body than a lot of young women. Her age show in her face, and a little bit in her pussy. Her honey pot looks like it has seen some mileage. As we all know quite well though, that could be interesting in itself. She has a lot of tattoos as well, which you will love or hate. At the end of the day, she is a great performer with a great body, and a huge omanko. She does a bunch of good gaping from front and back . The bottom walls of her hole stick out emphatically.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: VALENTINA SIERRA - June 29, 2019.

[​IMG]

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Valentina Under The Bridge 1 280 Valentina Sierra
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 16 min 42 s - 620 MiB
    [​IMG]

Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Huge Pussy, Mature, Brunette, Busty, Flexible
    Description: Under the bridge and under the babe we go again. Valentina shows us the ageless bottom half of her body. She has the tits as well, but if course they are not our main focal point. She spreads her pussy for us in all the best ways. Whether she stands or squats in front of us, we remain low to the ground, and in perfect position. Her slim figure and dark skin make her an exciting babe to ogle. Her pussy finds a center stage in the middle of the screen for the majority of this one. While her standing poses are rather good, the best pussy gaping comes when she squats down. The bottom walls of her honey pot stick out more than anything when she gets it open. I am still really impressed with how hot she is at her age. She seems to have a lot in the tank in terms of how much she can still turn me on.

[​IMG]

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tina Under The Bridge 1 280 Tiny Tina
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 15 min 11 s - 553 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Tiny Tina
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Huge Pussy, Brunette
    Description: 'Tiny' Tina, as she is affectionately known, is a star. From the moment I set my eyes down her chute, I could tell that she was a legend in the making. She has such a wide birth with all of those bulging girly bits. Seriously, in the upclose shots, it is hard to tell what you are looking at. There is so much going on, and so many little corridors sticking out. To boot, she has that really thin, and really sexy body. She does an under bridge routine, which is becoming part of every model's portfolio here. She effortlessly gapes herself and gives you the pink goods. The fans have spoken on this model, and I agree, she is a true keeper! Give us more.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: TINA UNDER THE BRIDGE - June 27, 2019.

[​IMG]

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tina & Lexi 1 280 Tiny Tina
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 14 min 59 s - 560 MiB
    [​IMG]

Tags: Cervix, Gaping, Girl-Girl, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Huge Pussy, Brunette, Star, Flexible
    Description: Tina is clearly not a hard model to work with. Lexi has no problem spreading her out to reveal all her secrets places. There is a lot of very open pussy here, cervix exposed to all. Her vagina has a lot of unique characteristics, as you will find out. It stretches a lot more than other vaginas, and has a lot of bits and pieces that are not seen in other omankos. You will get the sense that it gets stretched open often. Her arsehole has a lot of uniqueness to it as well. It is quite hairy there, and tends to bulge outwards. The bottom wall of her honey pot sticks out a lot. Good thing Lexi knows how to move it on out of the way!
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: TINA & LEXI - June 22, 2019.

[​IMG]

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Not So Tiny 1 280 Tiny Tina
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 15 min 27 s - 571 MiB
    [​IMG]

Tags: Feet, Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Huge Pussy, Shaved Pussy, Brunette
    Description: It is no secret now that Tiny Tina is not so tiny. I'm not surprised at how popular she has become with that huge gaping pussy. That hole is truly scrumptious to see. Tina bursts on the scene with a fantastic pussy 3 great performances. I am left wondering where she has been all this time. She starts this seen dressed, and plays with her feet a little bit before the action picks up. You will be addicted to her yawning hole. I really like the shot where she is on her side, with her legs together. You can see how easy it is to stretch her pussy. I love when she opens her mouth too, and you can see both holes staring at you simultaneously. Her pussy area is all shaven, but her ass is strangely not. It is hard to ignore her anus for some reason. You will either love it or hate it. The fans have really spoken well about this one. With 41- 0 like to dislike ratio, the video speaks for itself. Watch it!
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: NOT SO TINY - June 15, 2019.

[​IMG]

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Marilyn 1 280 Marilyn Moore
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 15 min 5 s - 566 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Marilyn Moore
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Tight Pussy, Teen, Blonde
    Description: I think I learned a little about Marilyn from her pussy. With her youthful looks and bleach blond hair, you would not know how naughty she is. She looks like an innocent little lady, who just entered her adult body. Her vagina on the other hand looks like it has seen some, mileage. And by mileage, I mean a few very large insertions. Not being one to judge though, I will rather focus on her beauty. She is such a little cutie, and you will love watching a little school girl squat, open her legs, and display her naked bits. She is your digital dream girl with that slender body and tight ass. I guess we can thank a few throbbing rods for splitting her open like the seas parting for Moses. I could only imagine how tight she would be otherwise. We probably wouldn't get to see anything.

[​IMG]

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sofia Lee 1 280 Sofia Lee
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 13 min 43 s - 509 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Sofia Lee
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Tight Pussy, Busty, Thick
    Description: Sofia Lee rocks the house with those mega tits. She is an unnaturally curvy model. That is not to say that those tits are not 100% real as they surely are. She as massive thighs, ass and tits all in one. And this time around, she really knows how to reach in and gape that hole. I really love her. She a really pretty face with those nice eyes and she has really nice skin. Her one downfall might be the few extra pounds around the mid section, but that does not detract from the performance overall. She mainly does frontal gapes here, from a few different positions. We get the camera right in there, to see how tight she really is. That pussy has the look of a true man eater in how tight it looks. I always believed big ass girls could not gape properly, but Sofia proves once and for all that they were just slacking!
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: SOFIA LEE - June 4, 2019.

[​IMG]

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lena & Rebecca 1 280 Lena
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 16 min 19 s - 622 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Lena
    Tags: Gaping, Girl-Girl, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Brunette
    Description: Two models from PJ antiquity make a sexy return. Lena gets all the attention here as we get a few fingers inserted into her. She is one of those models with a pale complexion and some dark pussy lips. Both models are naked here, though Rebecca is just there as a helper here. Help yourself to a few looks at her lovely and youthful body. Lena's pussy is very moist in this. You will be surprised that her juices can be contained. Her pussy looks very smooth and gooey all throughout this. With her pretty face and dyed hair in the background, you will want to see for yourself.

[​IMG]

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lily Red 1 280 Lily Red
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 14 min 56 s - 557 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Lily Red
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Feet, Shaved Pussy, Teen, Redhead, Busty
    Description: Pale skin, auburn hair and lots of vagina. Lily has a lot of features that other models don't typically have, making her a good model to mix in to a crown of tanned and tiny models. She certainly does not lack in passion and sexuality, as you will soon find out. After getting nice and clean in the shower, she drops her towel, and does all your favorite tricks. Her pussy gets nice and open, and stays there. She goes through all the best positions, legs up, then ass up. Her pussy is a very light hue of pink, and her lips are thick.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: LILY RED - May 30, 2019.

[​IMG]

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inside valentina Sierra 1 280 Valentina Sierra
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 13 min 53 s - 517 MiB
    [​IMG]

Tags: Cervix, Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Masturbation, Vibrator, Real Orgasm, Toys, Vaginal Contractions, Shaved Pussy, Huge Pussy, Mature, Brunette, Busty, Flexible
    Description: The sex addict is back, and doing what I could not wait to see her do. She just looks so normal and comfy with her pussy gaping open. When you look at her lower half, you will forget how old she is. She has such sexy brown legs. Her ass is so smooth and sexy. She slowly gyrates that open pussy in your face. Her cervix is so clean looking, you will think it is fake. She is wearing some sexy lingerie too, but you will forget this. With her moaning and her body in motion, you will want to see her cum. Everything about her leads me to believe that she has had a whole lot of orgasms in her life. Given her age, she probably is not so used to cumming on a vibrator. It shows, because she cums really hard, and really fast. The last thing you get to see is some finger gaping, as she chills off after that hectic orgasm.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: INSIDE VALENTINA SIERRA - June 20, 2019.

[​IMG]

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inside Sofia Lee 1 280 Sofia Lee
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 13 min 39 s - 499 MiB
    [​IMG]

Tags: Gaping, Cervix, Pussy Stretching, Gyno, Speculum, Shaved Pussy, Busty, Thick
    Description: Super busty Sofia Lee takes us on a tour of her girly bits. She takes curvature took the max level, with massive jugs and ass. For the sake of pussy gaping her ass becomes problematic since she can't seem to reach around it and spread her pussy! Or maybe she just has short arms.... Not to worry though, because we at PJGirls know how to get a girl's pussy open! After some preliminary finger gaping, which doesn't really do much to get a good gape, Sofia Lee takes a speculum and inserts it in her honey pot. You will love her tits, and because of this, we focus a lot on the frontal views. She has a really pretty face too, so its great to stare up her front side. She does some bend over views as well near the end. Her pussy looks gooey in here, with the cervix all covered in pussy slime. She shakes her ass around and pulls on the tool to enhance the performance.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: INSIDE SOFIA LEE - May 28, 2019.

[​IMG]

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lily & Sofia 1 280 Lily Red
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 16 min 9 s - 604 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Lily Red
    Tags: Gaping, Girl-Girl, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Tight Pussy, Teen, Redhead, Busty, Thick
    Description: If you want meatier, these are your girls. Both Lily and Sofia are very voluptuous models. They have big tits, and nice juicy thighs. Lily's pussy follows suit as well. She probably has the most prominent looking pee hole I have ever seen. Her pussy looks really big and meaty as it hangs open in the middle of your screen. If you are not lost in her pussy, you will be checking out her ass and tits as well. Sofia does a good job as assistant here, showing us that she is more than just a pretty face, but a good performer as well.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: LILY & SOFIA - June 18, 2019.

[​IMG]

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sofia Under The Bridge 1 280 Sofia Lee
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 14 min 44 s - 558 MiB
    [​IMG]

Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Busty, Thick
    Description: Lovely Sofia is back to spice things up. She adds so much diversity to our roster just by pulling out her massive jugs. I have visions of her sitting on my face while I clutch at her boobs. With that black dress on, she looks like a girl you would see at a club or on the streets, and you would want to fuck her. She spreads her pussy for us in a few different positions. Mostly, it comes from the squat position, as seen above. Her pussy is a relatively small one, which a great contrast to her big ass and thighs. She also does a few standing positions, mixing in views of her big ass as well.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: SOFIA UNDER THE BRIDGE - June 13, 2019.

[​IMG]

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Open Nonstop 1 280 Akasha
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 12 min 49 s - 484 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Akasha
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Brunette
    Description: Here is a model who seems more eager than others to spread her beaver. As the title entails, Akasha's pussy is constantly gaping open, and is very gaped. She is an Asian model, which is a rarity on our regionally Euro platform. She is a very earnest looking whore, with a serious face. This however is thrown off a little by her colorful hair, and naked body. She wants to enthrall us in her fotzen, and so she does. She is very good at holding the position, as seen above. Her pee hole and the ripples of her hole stand out very prominently.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: OPEN NONSTOP - May 25, 2019.

[​IMG]

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Black Sofa 1 280 Elena Vega
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 17 min 2 s - 624 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Elena Vega
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Cervix, Gyno, Speculum, High Heels, Pantyhose, Shaved Pussy, Brunette
    Description: Wow wow WOW. Elena Vega is the kind of model that doesnt just want to make you cum. She wants to make you cum harder and harder. She looks sexier and performs sexier here, in the hopes that you are even more turned on. I can tell you that her charms are working on me. Just from the picture about, you can see what you are in for here. Great pussy gaping, with sexy lingerie, and a hot model are the basic description tags. You are given all the gaping you could ask for here, with finger gaping and spec. gaping all mixed in. Her legs are always apart, her pussy is always spread out, and sometimes her ass is in the air. This girl is doing everything she can to get you off, and for that, I am appreciative.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: BLACK SOFA - May 14, 2019.

[​IMG]

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lexi Under The Bridge 1 280 Lexi Dona
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 15 min 36 s - 580 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Lexi Dona
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Shaved Pussy, Star, Brunette, Flexible
    Description: If I was to rate all of the models on this site, I would probably put Lexi right near the top. Aside from being one of the hottest specimens we have ever had the chance of ogling, she is such a good performer. It has become second nature for her to gape her epic pussy and she does it with such ease. By now, all veterans of the site know exactly how this video will go. For the new comers, give this video a download, and see what one of our top models can do. Adding to our under bridge videos, Lexi Dona gapes her pussy in all kinds of ways. She is such a tanned girl, with a very slim, yet curvy body. Her mommy pussy opens up so well, and she offers it to us on a silver platter. You will be stunned at how naughty this milf can be. I will say no more, this one is a must.
    The corresponding photo gallery can be found here: LEXI UNDER THE BRIDGE - June 8, 2019.

[​IMG]

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Valentina & Lexi 1 280 Valentina Sierra
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 19 min 50 s - 743 MiB
    [​IMG]

Tags: Cervix, Fisting, Gaping, Girl-Girl, Pussy Stretching, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Huge Pussy, Mature, Brunette, Busty, Flexible
    Description: Valentina Sierra is not letting her age get in the way of being a quality porn star. She shows us what an older model really has to offer: sexual desire. She has a bit of a Mediterranean look to her with very bronze skin her whole lower half, from pussy to ass to thighs is top notch. She has very smooth looking skin with a light bit of hair above her pussy. She also has some nice big titties. A couple of tattoos and piercings and we have a visual here of our model. She looks great, but her specialty is her performance. She just seems hornier and more sexual than most women I have ever seen. Her pussy is fantastic, and is the second large and stretchy pussy we get in a row. Lexi fists the shit out of Valentina in this one. She also gets that pussy completely gaped. Valentina is still flexible, and gets her legs stretched out. It almost feels like you could put your whole face in her hole, and that there would still be room.

[​IMG]

21. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inside Veronique 1 280 Veronique
    [​IMG]
    MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 19 min 28 s - 730 MiB
    [​IMG]

Movie actress: Veronique
    Tags: Gaping, Pussy Stretching, Cervix, Gyno, Speculum, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Teen, Blonde, Busty, Skinny
    Description: With the blond hair, slim body and fake tits, Veronique is like your little fuck toy. The way she looks, and the things she does are for your enjoyment and pleasure. Why else is wearing that school girl kilt of hers as well? We have seen her pussy before, but we want more. Isn't that always the case with women? We can never have enough. We get right in for a close inspection, and Veronique spreads the goods for us. She has such a tight little pussy that she only gets it so spread with her fingers. We want better views though, so the speculum goes in. It reveals everything there is to see. We get the deep cervix views that some viewers crave. Some of the most interesting views come while she has the device partially inserted. The look of her pussy being slowly pushed around the speculum while it moves its way it and out is delicious.

[​IMG]