1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Deny It All You Want [Vanna Bardot]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Richard (Steve Holmes) is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his daughter, Natalie (Vanna Bardot). She's moving in for the summer but he hasn't been around Natalie since the wedding. With his wife out of town, he'll have to make Natalie feel at home completely on his own, which he is a bit nervous about. When Natalie arrives, although he tries to be warm and welcoming, Natalie is very cold towards him. He tries to be a nice guy, but Natalie is already proving to be a handful. Even when he offers to bring in her suitcases, she's convinced he's only doing it because he doesn't think a full-grown woman can take care of herself. Despite the rocky start, Richard keeps trying to be a well-meaning parental figure. But no matter what he does, he somehow keeps finding himself in... compromising situations. It's almost like Natalie WANTS him to see her in a sexual light! Finally, when he one day finds Natalie's bra hanging on his door, he realizes that she's doing EVERYTHING on purpose. But when he confronts Natalie about it, it's obvious that she's not done messing with him yet.

File Size :600 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:45:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5beac2a382df2/puretaboo.vanna.bardot.1080.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Working Out With Dad [Cecelia Taylor, Natasha Nice, Dan Ferrari]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While Natasha Nice goes to the gym, daughter Cecelia Taylor seduces her dad Dan Ferrari, convincing him to fuck her while Natasha is at the gym. Later that day, Natasha finds Cecelias used panties in her bed, so she confronts Cecelia telling her that shes not actually mad and instead would like to teach her a few more things she could do with her husbands throbbing cock!

File Size :675 MB
    Duration :00:49:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/753c0047d47e4/familystrokes.21.07.08.cecelia.taylor.natasha.nice.x265.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Daughter Cum Lotion [Taylor Blake]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Filthy Rich is a responsible father and makes sure his daughter Taylor Blake puts on sun tanning lotion before going out to the pool. The only issue is that she never makes it out to the pool once he has his filthy hands all over her. Blake Taylor knows he wants to fuck her so she lets him oil her up and starts twerking so he can get a hard on. Once he's ready to go she lets him fuck her on a bar stool and all over the floor. She sucks dick and fucks better than her mom. Her fat ass bounces on his hard cock until he obviously lets his dick explode a load of cum lotion all over her face.

File Size :1.49 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:35:20

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/cfc057998672f/bbc18185-720p.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Honey Hayes & Reyna Delacruz - Learning Opportunity 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We need to ask a personal question.. We've been having sex, and it hasn't been going very well... Please dad, we need to ask advise from someone with experience. All the guys we've hooked up with cum really fast, and we don't know what to do...

Sex Acts: blowjob, rimming, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, footjob, creampie, cum cleaning, cum swapping

File Size :1.93 GB
    Duration :00:32:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e7e05e81cf584...yna_Delacruz_-_Learning_Opportunity_1080p.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Daddy Day Care Time Alyssa Hart

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your little girl, Alyssa Hart, bounces on the bed in her cute little outfit and pigtails.. She notices that mommy is gone. and it's Daddy Daycare Time! Alyssa grabs your cock in her tiny hands, and begins to suck and lick the tip. "You like this don't you? It's like my lollipop!" She continues to run her tongue up and down your shaft, as her pretty pink socked feet kick back and forth. Alyssa strokes your cock, begging for Daddy's cum. She spits to get it nice and wet, and strokes faster. Alyssa wants to tease you, so she removes her tiny panties and rubs your cock on her little clit. "No.. I don't think so!" After she's finished teasing you, Alyssa jumps up and gets back on her knees. She shoves your cock back in her mouth and spits and sucks on the tip. She strokes and sucks your cock until you cum all over her. "Oh Daddy! I just love our alone time.. You made me very proud. I'll see you later Daddy

File Size :438 MB
    Duration :00:16:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/643e72a9bfb9c/Daddy_Day_Care_Time_Alyssa_Hart_1080p.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Slutty teen Penelope Woods fucks her dad after catching him jerking off

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Penelope Woods is just trying to catch a little sun today. Her dad comes home and after a brief chat he goes inside... to spy on her in her teeny tiny bikini! He eventually can't help himself and must go to the bathroom to rub one out, but Penelope accidentally walks in on him! He's embarrassed and decides to talk to her about it and she reveals... she kind of liked it? She's just a hotter younger version of his wife so why wouldn't he want to take things further? His wife doesn't need to know he fucked his daughter hard and deep.

File Size :323 MB
    Duration :00:27:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/30c4cb899a533/familyhookups.21.07.23.penelope.woods.x265.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Family Business [Harley King, Tina Melt]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daughter Harley King seems to disrespect her parents Tommy Gunn and Tina Melt at the dinner table by always being on her phone. Tommy is very strict and used to being well-respected, so when he asks Tina to get him a different drink, he instructs Harley to get under the table and secretly service him. Turns out Harley is more than happy to be daddy's little girl and obey his every command!

File Size :539 MB
    Duration :00:39:50

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ca0060c1b3ca4/familystrokes.21.07.22.harley.king.x265.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
    Finally, Some Alone Time With Daddy [Alison Rey]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Beautiful brunette, Alison Rey, finally has some alone time with her daddy during their family vacation. Alison is wearing a pretty pink top and skirt when she enters her dad's room. Now that the two of them are alone together, Alison wants to do something with the man of the house that both of them will surely never forget. Without wasting any more time, Alison reaches out for her father's already hard dick and gives it a sloppy blowjob. She uses her soft tongue to lick every inch of the huge shaft before putting the old champ's cock into her warm mouth. After the sloppy blowjob, Alison takes off her clothes and lies on the bed with her legs wide open. The horny old man exactly knows what to do. He sticks his cock into Alison's shaved pussy without any hesitation. Alison can't help but moan in delight as her father slides his cock in and out of her pussy. Every thrust of his cock into her twat sends shivers up her spine. Alison gives her dad another round of blowjob before bending over on the bed. Her daddy fucks her tight pussy from behind, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. Alison looks back at her daddy as he bangs her doggystyle. Her teasing eyes perfectly relay her desire for harder pussy pounding. Not wanting to disappoint his favorite daughter, the horny stud tirelessly slides his cock in and out of the pink pussy. He shows no signs of stopping until he finally feels like he is about to cum. The old champ lies on the bed and lets the beautiful Alison stroke and suck his cock. The obedient daughter continues to jerk off her daddy until he cums hard. Alison can't help but smile as she watches her daddy ejaculate for her.

File Size :588 MB
    Duration :00:15:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3b869d8677d1e...ly__Some_Alone_Time_With_Step_Daddy_1080р.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Daddy's Approval [Haley Spades, Penny Barber, Jack Vegas]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jack Vegas and his daughter Haley Spades go to see therapist Dr. Penny Barber to explore the reason why Haley has a crush on Jack. Dr. Barber encourages them to do a little exercise where they’re allowed to touch each other and explore those feelings further, but Jack feels guilty about it at first. Once Dr. Barber joins them in the exercise and makes them both feel comfortable, Jack gives into his feelings and goes all the way with both Haley and Dr. Barber!

File Size :2.44 GB
    Duration :00:57:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d7aa883d33c1e....and.penny.barber.stepdaddys.approval_720.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Lily Larimar: Lily Dishes Up Dinner For Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cute, blonde and sweet delicate flower of a daughter Lily is alone with her father Jason and dinner will be served. Lily awaits on the couch as daddy caresses her soft body guiding her to bend over and slip off her soaked panties. Lily loves it when he touches her hot tight pink pussy and loves choking on his cock. Lily spreads wide as Jason squeezes in his hard cock slowly thru her wet tight lips as her pussy stretches and takes him all, for a good fuck and covering her head to her pussy in his hot thick cum.

Includes: daddy talk, oral, fingering, messy blowjob, sideways, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy, missionary, ends with cum on pussy;

File Size :769 MB
    Duration :00:34:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/35d2b6844d927/lily.larimar.720.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    It's Play Time For Mia Kay And Her Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Adorable daughter Mia slips on her daddy's favorite pink panties and goes and finds Steve ready for some fun. Steve with his huge grin takes in her cute sexy little body and gets her to spread her young pink pussy wide so he can lap up all her sweet pussy juices. Mia opens her hot mouth for her daddy to slide his big hard cock and fuck her pretty face before he can enter inside her tight pussy. Mia just loves to fuck his cock and empty his balls with his cum pouring down her throat.

File Size :2.91 GB
    Duration :00:34:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/fe72b029c9174/familyxxx.21.07.30.mia.kay.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    It's Play Time For Mia Kay And Her Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Adorable daughter Mia slips on her daddy's favorite pink panties and goes and finds Steve ready for some fun. Steve with his huge grin takes in her cute sexy little body and gets her to spread her young pink pussy wide so he can lap up all her sweet pussy juices. Mia opens her hot mouth for her daddy to slide his big hard cock and fuck her pretty face before he can enter inside her tight pussy. Mia just loves to fuck his cock and empty his balls with his cum pouring down her throat.

File Size :429 MB
    Duration :00:34:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/73757740a3fed/familyXXX.21.07.30.mia.kay.x265.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Dickcoin 2.0 [April Olsen]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April Olsen is in such a good mood because ever since her dad Donnie Rock taught her all about cryptocurrency she’s been making a lot of money. April decides to reward Donnie for allowing her to make such good bank, and she knows the perfect way to do that… a good suck and fuck sesh!

File Size :1.49 GB
    Duration :00:34:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/6379f1d7e6f03/dadcrush_april_olsen_720.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Intercepting Slutty Daughter [Fiona Frost]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Johnny Tattoo notices that his daughter Fiona Frost is wearing slutty outfits, he asks his son Nicky Rebel to help him keep an eye on her. Nicky agrees and later that evening he catches Fiona trying to go out so he stops her and confronts her about the way shes dressed. This is when Fiona tells Nicky that she knows he’s been taking pictures of her while she’s pretending to be asleep and if he wants to fuck her he just needs to ask! Their dad catches them in the act and Fiona is happy to serve them both at the same time!

File Size :618 MB
    Duration :00:46:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/b931fee877f33/familystrokes.21.07.29.fiona.frost.x265.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    Time Of The Month [London Rose, Tristan Summers, Mike Mancini]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mike Mancinis family lives in a free use household, which means he always has full access to his wifes body, except this time shes on her period which makes her turn to her daughter Tristan Summers asking her to help her dad out. Tristan feels ready and eager to lend her body to fulfill all of Mikes naughty fantasies whenever he may need it! Tristan will suck and get fucked while she does different household activities such as folding the laundry and practicing her drawing skills!

File Size :605 MB
    Duration :00:48:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e49b95b98fa39/freeusefantasy.21.08.04.tristan.summers.x265.mp4