1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

The Hottest Boyz - Hot Muscle Hole | Studs Orgy

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Jaxon Ryder And Austin Andrews Raw
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Broke Straight Boys

Austin Andrews and Jaxon Ryder dont waste any time, these guys get right to it stripping off their clothes and then Jaxon drops to his knees, ready to please our new guy Austin who has no issue with lying back and letting Jaxon do his thing. Jaxon gives Austin some damn good oral, working that cock with his wet mouth and then switching places so he can get head from Austin who eagerly sucks Jaxons uncut dick, sliding his shaft between his lips and making Jaxon moan for more.
    After giving head, these guys are ready for more and Austins ready to take Jaxons prick, bending over and lying on the bed on all fours, letting Jaxon enter him from behind and fill his ass up with that bareback cock. They try another position, giving Austin some control as he rides Jaxons thick member while he strokes his own hard prick, his hand running up and down his cock while Jaxon gets a view of Austins ass bouncing on his dick!
    They switch to try one more position and Austins on his back, legs spread wide for Jaxon who gets right between them and sticks Austin with his long dick, fucking him raw and deep until he fucks the cum right out of Austin! Seeing Austin bust a nut makes Jaxons urge to come even stronger and he gets in a few more good thrusts before hes pulling out and dripping his juice all over Austins balls!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 295.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jaxon Ryder And Austin Andrews Raw

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Deep Examination - Seamus O Reilly, Hugh Hunter
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Hot House

Slim and slender, ginger hunk Seamus O' Reilly comes to visit his muscled doctor, Hugh Hunter, for a routine physical. Things quickly escalate when Seamus is instructed strip down to his boxers exposing his raging hard-on. Dr. Hugh takes notice at Seamus' hefty bulge, and removes Seamus' underwear. Needing to fully examine every inch of Seamus' cock and hole intimately, Dr. Hugh strips down and fingers and licks Seamus' ass as he strokes his own hard, thick meat. This is a full on tongue exploration of Seamus' ass. After Dr. Hugh is satisfied with his patient's sexual health, he tests Seamus' anal capacity by gliding his cock into Seamus' obviously eager ass. After getting pounded on his back, Seamus bends over and spreads his ass-cheeks apart, giving Dr. Hugh the opportunity to drill him deeper and deeper. Cum flies through the air as Hugh shoots his load onto Seamus' back.

Duration: 25:32
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1419kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 302.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Deep Examination - Seamus O Reilly, Hugh Hunter

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Julio Rey & Mario Domenech
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Butch Dixon

Fuck me ragged, just cop an eyeful of this sweet candy, so handsome, so ripped, Mario Domenech vs new face ( new face I wanna sit on) - Julio Rey - in a sizzling, steaming, spunky, bareback festival of hairy, hunk studs. Mario is stunning and takes a cock like man, really nasty and full on, just watch that meat slide into his taut hole, and Julio Rey is just stunning. Don't fast forward to the fucking this is just to good a jump to rush, watch Julio in his tracks, with that tantalising bulge, mmmmmm, his body is magnificent even through his clothes, and the unveiling of Mario's muscular legs - Yum. The guys strip down and get down to some lip smacking, wet blow jobs, and a 69 (that'd I'd luv to slide between), Then Julio buries his stunning face in Mario's butt cheeks and eats his ass like its his last meal ever. Mario can't wait to feel that oversized, uncircumcised cock up his ass and he gets ploughed good and proper, Julio is master of his craft, Mario's bending over backwards and spreading his hard muscular legs for every inch of that stiff, hot meat. Oh these Guapos hairy, stubble, square jawed, ripped, tattooed and hung, this one is a real doozy. I'll have a piece of the dark meat please sir!!

Duration: 23:21
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 546.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Julio Rey & Mario Domenech

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

In Love Or Money - Drake Tyler, Zane Porter
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Next Door Buddies

Zane Porter has an important decision to make. On one hand, he can get married to the fiance that his parents have picked out for him. On the other hand, he can run away with Drake Tyler. Choice A means he will inherit the trust fund, the brunches, the sad sex on a bear skin rug while he secretly dreams of an escape. Choice B means he trades in all the luxuries for the privilege of having Drake at his side, and to be honest, Zane is leaning this direction, but he has to know for sure that he's made the right choice, so he's asked to speak to Drake in private.Upod seeing his secret flame, Zane's body tenses up, and he wants nothing more than to attack his crush with every ounce of energy inside him. Drake can sense the electricity between them, and pulls Zane in closer. They kiss as Drake runs his hands down Zane's back, and Zane quickly falls to his knees, taking Drake's cock into his mouth. Zane pushes Drake up against a tool shed and it makes a dull thud as Drake's cock grows harder and harder. Drake turns the table on Zane, and with pants around his ankles he drops and takes Zane's rock hard dick into his mouth. Zane closes his eyes has he imagines a lifetime of this sweet sweet feeling, but just then, the guys hear footsteps in the distance.
    They hurry into the gym and Drake keeps lookout as Zane penetrates him from behind, pumping and pounding his ass like it could be the last time. Drake feels every inch of Zane as he slides in and out, and Zane slaps Drake on his ass and really gets into it, before they move over to the bench and Drake rides Zane's cock like there was no tomorrow. Zane flips Drake over and grabs the bar for leverage, pounding away at Drake missionary style, fucking the cum right out of Drake as he spooges all over himself, before Drake pulls out and coats him with his load of Destiny. In the throes of the aftermath, it becomes clear to Zane the choice he must make.

Duration: 31:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6649kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download In Love Or Money - Drake Tyler, Zane Porter

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Final Exam (Tyler Sky & Zane Porter)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Nextdoortwink

yler Sky is a solid student who works hard for his good grades. Tyler was absent due to illness on the day the final exam in Chemistry was given, but he made arrangements with the professor to make it up. When Tyler shows up for the test, he's surprised to find class clown and hot badboy, Zane Porter, is making up the exam too. As Tyler works to answer the questions for which he prepared hard, Zane sits behind him, struggling to focus on the boring test that he can hardly even understand.
    Zane realizes that Tyler, being one of the biggest overachievers in school, probably knows all the answers. Since the professor is probably napping in the lounge, and won't be back for another hour or so, Zane propositions Tyler.
    When Tyler denies Zane's first request, Zane decides to offer something in return. Tyler can't believe Zane when Zane tells him he'll show him his cock. Tyler laughs at first but turns around to see Zane standing up, with his large, swollen dick in hand.
    Tyler has had his eye on Zane all semester and this is an opportunity too sweet to pass up. Before Zane knows it, Tyler is sucking his fat dick. This is like a dream cum true for Tyler. Zane enjoys the warm feeling of Tyler's lips around his throbbing dong for a while before pulling out Tyler's big cock and doing some slurping of his own. When the energy builds to a tipping point, the boys move to a desk where Zane slides his stiff meat into Tyler's tight ass.
    Join this exam session where the last thing on these guys' minds is finishing on time. This is how to exploit the cute, nerdy kid without feeling too guilty!

Duration: 27:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6649kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Final Exam (Tyler Sky & Zane Porter)

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Berlin Love Story - Aday Traun And Logan Moore
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Hard Kinks

Aday receives a message from his slave in Berlin. He craves for cock and domination. Arriving home, he puts the slave on his knees and starts the action, the Master has arrived.

Duration: 18:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 830.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Berlin Love Story - Aday Traun And Logan Moore

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kashmeir and Kemancheo
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Rawrods

Kashmeir hollain at his boi Kemancheo for some good ass raw fuckin cuz a brotha aint got non in a minute. Kemancheo of course knows to please, offering his cakes up for Kashmeir to do whatever the fuck wit it, so hes takin Kemancheo for one hell of a ride. These two are feelin each other like damn boy, some crazy ass fuckin goin on in here with a big beautiful nut all over Kemancheos ass.

Duration: 16:22
    Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 249.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kashmeir and Kemancheo

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hole1 - Adam Killian and JR Bronson
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Raging stallion

Adam Killians huge balls hang out of a threadbare jock strap. Sitting on the floor in the corner of a padded cell, he tugs his cock while watching himself in black and white on a closed-circuit TV monitor. JR Bronson kneels on a cot nearby; he is blindfolded, sealed in plastic wrap from his neck to his ankles. Adam crawls to JR on his knees, rubbing his face against JRs butt cheeks. He chews through the plastic to sink his tongue thirstily into JRs hole. Sweat makes the plastic cling to JRs skin. Adam shreds the cling-wrap. He locks his arms around JRs ass in a full nelson, as if they were wrestling. Adam sniffs JRs armpits, bites his nipples, licks his neck. Still blindfolded, JR finds Adams cock with his hands and guides it to his hungry mouth. Adam roars and stretches, a hairy beast in full heat. He yanks the blindfold off JR before he fucks him, riding deep and using the waistband of JRs jock strap as reins. They press together belly-to-back. Adam fucks JR in nearly every position know to man. JRs orgasm leaves a stream of cream from his nose to his navel. Adam jizzes across JRs ass and eats ever last drop before returning to his corner.

Duration: 32:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6232kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hole1 - Adam Killian and JR Bronson

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Daddy Mugs Fucks Johnny Forza
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Daddy Mugs

I recently had the opportunity to film with a hot stud who has been on my radar screen for a long time, Johnny Forza. I told him I was going to make him Daddies bottom boy and as you see, I did. After we did some kissing and oral sex we got to my favorite part, me fucking him. I do have a thick cock and he definitely has a tight asshole. So I took it slow on him to start. If you listen carefully I am giving him instructions and motivation when he is sitting on my cock in the first position. After his ass warms up to my cock I went to town. I fucked him hard doggy and finished him up with him on his back and legs in the air. After fucking him good I shot a huge load of cum on his stomach.

Duration: 18:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3047kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Daddy Mugs Fucks Johnny Forza

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Elliott Vance and Alex Woods bareback in Birmingham
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ClubJasonSparks

Elliott Vance has been looking forward to getting fucked by Alex Woods big fat cock for a while now. So much so they bypassed the usual interview to get straight down to getting his lips wrapped around that monster. Horned up and ready to go Alex lubes up Elliotts hole with a generous amount of spit and loosens it up with his tongue.

Duration: 13:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 219.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elliott Vance and Alex Woods bareback in Birmingham

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dmitry and Wally
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Fratmen

Dmitry, our nerdy college kid, likes the gym and loves being naked. Its no wonder why: he has cut muscles and a monster cock between his legs. It doesnt take him too long before he is fully nude, and that dick of his swells to a full 9 inches. It takes all of this college jocks muscles to work his dick to climax, shooting cum everywhere!

Wally is a crazy frat boy with a lot of energy and a big smile. He also has a hot body and a pretty big dick. Our fun-filled frat boy gets naked quickly and starts jerking off in this video. It gets very hot for Wally, and before long, he explodes in a big, creamy cumshot.

Duration: 56:22
    Video: 800x456, VP6F, 500kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 219.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dmitry and Wally

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dominated In The Shower (Aday Traun, Elio Guzman)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: HardKinks

Aday doesnt allow anyone to disturb him while he is taking a shower after a good workout, but Elio seems not understand this and will pay the consequences being dominated and having to worship the jock. Will he learn the lesson?

Duration: 20:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 923.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dominated In The Shower (Aday Traun, Elio Guzman)

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nick Tiano and Jason Sparks Bareback in Chattanooga
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Jason Sparks Live

Look out boys and boys its about to get dirty in here. Nick Tiano and Jason Sparks deliver a downright pig filthy scene that has them sucking, rimming, fucking, cumming and then Nick felches that load and shares it with Jason. So very dirty - so very hot!

Duration: 13:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 220.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nick Tiano and Jason Sparks Bareback in Chattanooga

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

St Patricks Day - My Lucky Charm
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Peter Fever

I knew I would find Coda in the kitchen! He always starts his morning with a bowl of Lucky Charms. It was St. Patricks Day and my boy did not have a single piece of green on him so I had to teach him a lesson. I snuck up behind him and pinched him. Shit! Coda pulled a fast one when he realized I wasnt wearing green either and pinched me back. He was going to pay for that! We playfully pinched each other back and forth and got closer and closer until we embraced in the heat of the moment. Coda might not have had any green on but he was about to get some sweat and cum all over.

Duration: 23:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 273.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download St Patricks Day - My Lucky Charm

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Get Your Ass In Gear! Part 2, Scene 04 - Dylan Knight, Joseph Rough
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Hot House

Gymnast Dylan Knight flips for Joseph Rough, literally. Wearing only a jockstrap, the young professionally trained athlete does backflips to get Roughs attention then goes down on him and sucks his dick. Rough enjoys the blow job but he wants to see whats going on in Knights bulging jock. He gets on all fours and pulls out Knights giant cock and balls. Rough spits and gags on the huge tool until Knight rips off his jock and shoves it in Roughs mouth. Knight turns Rough around and shoves his cock deep in the young studs tight hole. The fuck session goes on until Knight cant control himself any longer; he pulls out, jerks a thick load out of his cock, and licks it up right off of Roughs dirty jock.

Duration: 16:00
    Video: 960x544, MP4V, 3394kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 413.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Get Your Ass In Gear! Part 2, Scene 04 - Dylan Knight, Joseph Rough

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

John and Yohann Bank
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Butch Dixon

When John arrives home from work he finds his lover Yohann Banks washing a dildo in the kitchen sink. John hugs Yohann from behind.
    The two men start kissing then they swap blowjobs. They dont bother going to the bedroom, they just get started right there in the kitchen. John is a sexy bearded man, a bodybuilder and hes got a beautifully solid body and hes hairy all over. Hes got a big-nobbed, uncut cock and Yohann really loves sucking it. Yohann is a younger, Polish guy. Hes well defined and also sporting a beard and an uncut cock. Yohann hoists his leg up on the counter and John starts inching his cock into Yohanns tight, puckered fuck hole. Then they head to the other side of the kitchen and Yohann works over Johns ass with the new dildo before fucking his ass. When the guys have had their fill of fucking, John gets down on his knees and jerks off all over the floor while Yohann sprays his cum load on Johns hairy chest.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 24:56
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 750.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download John and Yohann Bank

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Travis Cole Gets Dirty
    [​IMG]
    Studio: DirtyTony

Travis came into his interview horny from not having sex for seven months. I could tell he was hoping more than just a jack off session was about to transpire. So, I cut to the chase and asked him if he wanted to get "more involved". He grinned and said hed be down. I was certainly down for more, since this young hottie was so cute and in such good shape. Although hes not a total bodybuilder, I could tell this jock had been working hard at the gym. As soon as I came around the side of the camera, he grabbed for my zipper and unbuckled my belt. Grinning, he glances up at me before burying his face in my crotch. As soon as he can get my dick out, he glides his lips onto it and takes it all the way to the hilt. Then he wraps his hand around it and strokes while continuing to slobber all over my knob. Occasionally, he sticks his tongue out and flicks the underside while looking up into my eyes for approval. As he continues to demonstrate his oral skills, Travis unzips and begins to stroke his own uncut cock. He sits back on the sofa and jacks his dick while he works on my nut sack with his tongue, slurping and smiling along the way. He finally manages to coax forth the jizz thats been welling in my balls and I spew a giant load onto his cheek and into his waiting mouth. As he sucks the remaining drops from my cock, he jerks faster until cum gushes out of his stiff dick and onto his smooth abs. He grins one more time and says what a great time hes had. Theres nothing like an eager cocksucker to make a casting couch session go so much better.

Duration: 17:41
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1552kbps
    Audio: 98kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 214.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Travis Cole Gets Dirty

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HotRod and Remy Mars
    [​IMG]
    Studio: RawRods

Remy Mars runnin round Philly all confused n shit lookin for a place to stay. He so caught up in his phone he runs right into Hotrod and axe him where to stay around here. Hotrod is down for that, and invites Remy back to his hotel so he can check it out. I guess Remy wont need to pay one himself, cuz these brothas be gettin down like they been fuck buddies for decades. Remys lips are all over that dick and gettin it all lubed up. Remy wants to feel that shit now and Hotrod gon give it to him raw. These two are feelin each other like crazy, Remy nuts all over that pretty hotel furniture while Hotrod is fuckin him doggy style, who then cums right in his ass. You gotta check out all that sticky stuff bubblin outta Remys fuckhole. This shit was a success!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 24:20
    Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 411.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HotRod and Remy Mars

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Landon Conrad, Parker London - Hungover
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Falcon

Neither Landon Conrad nor Parker London can keep their hands off the other as they quickly find themselves in another room fucking like madmen. Landon plows Parkers tight asshole fast and furious, fueled with lusty excitement as the pizza man gasps with every deep thrust. The ass assault is rugged and relentless as the two muscled studs twist into different positions ensuring that every plunge is felt and savored. Only after both men shoot their loads, do things calm down.

Duration: 9:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4456kbps
    Audio: 140kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 322.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Landon Conrad, Parker London - Hungover

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Private Tyler Fucks Corporal Anderson
    [​IMG]
    Studio: AllAmericanHeroes

Anderson is teaching Tyler some basic evasive moves for hand-to-hand combat. Tyler looks bigger and stronger, but Anderson takes him down several times. Tyler has a move of his own, throwing Anderson onto his back with his face in his crotch. He skillfully unbuckles Andersons belt before diving in face first for some military cocksucking. The slim corporal has a surprise for Tyler, who is unwrapping a sizable piece of meat. Anderson doesnt want to miss out on oral exercises and offers to give his buddy some head. With Tylers stiff cock in his face, Anderson swallows it whole while whacking his own. The corporal is greedy and wants the thick cock somewhere besides his mouth. As Tyler reclines, Anderson straddles him, easing the wooden dong deep into his man cavern. As his slim body is split in two by the Privates thick cock, Anderson moans softly at first, then louder as the pace quickens. Anderson bounces on it for a good long time before hopping on all fours with his ass offered up from behind. Tyler happily glides his hard-on into the waiting sphincter as Anderson groans as his needy rectum is sated. Tyler wants to see the face of his comrade as he drills his hole. So he flips Anderson onto his back for a more romantic ass jamming face to face. Anderson has had his fill of deep penetration, just in time for Tyler to bust. He rips his dick out of the slight corporals tight ass and jams it in his face. Anderson manages to capture most of the thick cream in his mouth as more of it dribbles down his chin, slurping a few remaining drops for the pink piss slit.

Duration: 19:10
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 234.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Private Tyler Fucks Corporal Anderson