1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

WoW - Extreme full fisting - DolbyAnalFisting, Prolapse, Rosebutt (Upd)

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by GonzoBoy, Jan 5, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. GonzoBoy
  2. GonzoBoy
    Alana (aka Olga Barz) and Rosa - Fisting a pussy from a new secretary ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Vaginal Fisting, Lesbians, Girl on Girl, Oral, Kissing, Young, Russia
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s
    Duration : 00:24:49
    File Size : 590 MB

Download
    https://file.al/tal41774gllk/Fisting_love-Alana_and_Rosa_HD720p.wmv.html

3. GonzoBoy
    Petia and Winnie - Fisting and Big toys play ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Dark haired beauty Petia gets a lot more than your run-of-the-mill heavy petting in this hardcore lesbian fisting scene, and with the backdrop of Prague behind her in this rooftop fun this scene is definitely something to take notice of! Of course it's much better to have a fisting partner, and as any Fisting In Action fans know the ultra kinky and fun-loving Winnie is always ready to take that role with a smile on her face. Petia's a skinny gal, but you'll be amazed at just how much her pussy spreads open as she first takes Winnie's entire fist and then an even larger intruder, our famous FIA monster dildo! This girl's in fisting ecstasy, and by the end of this bad boy you will be too!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Big toys, Big ass, Shaved pussy, Czech Republic
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
    Duration : 00:11:47
    File Size : 271 MB

Download
    https://file.al/njmb486ihy9s/Fisting_and_big_dildo-a.Petia_and_Winnie.HD720p.wmv.html

4. GonzoBoy
    Susan and Winnie - Fisting and Big toys play ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Any chick who struts around the kitchen in latex and fetishy high-heels is no doubt a total freak, and as we expected this Eurobabe has no intention of doing any cooking! This blondie hops her ass up onto the counter and puts on a little show, but the main event comes when Winnie stops by with a smile on her face and a closed fist ready to penetrate! Winnie's no newbie to the fisting game, so she takes this freak on a wild fist ride, and makes sure that her pussy is stretched to the max and that she'll feel the power of the fist for days to come! FIA is lesbian fisting action at its finest!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Big toys, Big ass, Shaved pussy, Czech Republic
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3708 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
    Duration : 00:15:09
    File Size : 423 MB

Download
    https://file.al/ga07afrm0rl2/Fisting_and_big_dildo-b.Susan_and_Winnie.HD720p.mp4.html

5. GonzoBoy
  6. GonzoBoy
    Aneta and Gia - Fisting and Big toys play ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Aneta is a pretty blonde thing. She looks so feminine, it might be hard for some dudes to accept the fact that she is actually a hardcore lesbian. Her girlfriend Gia has a very flexible pussy, as she demonstrates in this episode, when she takes not one � but BOTH of Aneta�s fists inside her twat. Aneta is a bit tighter � she can only fit one inside her pretty hairless cooch, but boy does she enjoy the power of the fist. Gia sticks her entire arm up inside her, then opens and closes the fingers, giving her ladylove ecstatic pleasure and multiple orgasms. Gia then does an awfully good job of loosening herself up to take Aneta�s two fists once more � she fists her own pussy, getting it nice and loose before her beautiful lady makes love to her the way only a knowing woman can!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Big toys, Big ass, Shaved pussy, Girl-Girl, Lick, Masturbation, Czech Republic
    Duration : 00:21:11
    File Size : 487 MB

Download
    https://file.al/pztouys0835c/Fisting_and_big_dildo-Aneta_and_Gia.wmv.html

7. GonzoBoy
    Nathaly and Victoria - Stretch my horny cunt and fitsing it well honey ~ FullHD 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria and Nathaly are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin� a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that�s just the appetizer, because Victoria�s got some lube to spread, and Nathaly�s got some legs to spread, and that�s the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Vaginal Fisting, Fisting, Blonde, Big Boobs, Big Butt, Big Tits, Close Ups, Fetish, Large Insertions, Lesbians, Young, Stretching cunt, Oral, Kissing, Stretching
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7077 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s
    Duration : 00:29:38
    File Size : 1.52 GB

Download
    https://file.al/nrcmjlnr4dho/Lesbo_and_Fisting-2017.Nathaly.and.Victoria.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

8. GonzoBoy
    Lucia (fister) and Marky (fisted) - Stretch my horny cunt and fitsing it well honey ~ FullHD 1080p

Two dark haired beauties Marky and Lucia Denvile appear on Fister today and both girls feel up to the challenge. First they kiss passionately then Lucia lays Marky down and spreads her pussy apart using her fingers. Grabbing hold of a metal speculum she forces it into Marky's mouth to moisten it before sliding it into her pussy and gaping her wide apart. Marky inserts her finger at the top of her hole then licks her speculum clean, enjoying all of her pussy juices. Afterwards, Marky bends over and Lucia slides a massive flesh like dildo into her pussy warming her hole up for what is in store. Soon Lucia slides her whole fist into Marky's juicy hole, treating her to some horny lesbian fisting. Her hole stretches to the max and then Lucia lets Marky taste herself before continuing with her extreme pussy fisting. Lucia certainly loves being in charge and these girls give us one hell of a show!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Vaginal Fisting, Fisting, Blonde, Big Boobs, Big Butt, Big Tits, Close Ups, Fetish, Large Insertions, Lesbians, Young, Stretching cunt, Oral, Kissing, Stretching
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7699 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
    Duration : 00:30:31
    File Size : 1.71 GB

Download
    https://file.al/ozw0vbtam0gl/Lesbo_and_Fisting-2017.Marky.and.Lucia.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

9. GonzoBoy
    Foxie T (fisted) and Lucia Denvile (fister) - Stretch my horny cunt and fitsing it well honey ~ FullHD 1080p

Today on Fister we combine a stunning raven haired babe, Lucia Denvile and redhead hottie Foxie T. Foxie sits on a footstool in white lace topped stockings when Lucia decides she wants to give her a real treat. These stunning girls kiss each other and Lucia bends over Foxie into a doggystyle position and stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. After she has finished she slides her hands into Foxie's mouth so that she can taste her pussy juices. Using black kitchen tongs, Lucia inserts them into Foxie's pussy and stretches her pussy even more and all of this preparation is so that she can work her way up to a big sex toy which she fucks Foxie with. Lucia seems to have an obsession with size, and soon after she slides her whole hand up inside Foxie's tight hole! Lucia treats her to some serious lesbian fisting and Foxie masturbates at the same time to give herself even more pleasure. Using an Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator, Foxie gives her clit a treat and gets off before this stunning pair kiss to finish the perfect lesbian fisting scene!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7473 kb/s
    Duration : 00:29:29
    File Size : 1.61 GB

Download
    https://file.al/umwd0vt0eyqy/Lesbo_and_Fisting-Foxie_and_Lucia.2017.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

10. GonzoBoy
    Kitty Saliery and Winnie - Fisting and Big toys play ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kitty Saliery and Winnie are definitely the kinds of chicks that are down for just about anything, and Kitty proves her pussy has nine lives in this lesbian fisting scene! Not every pussy can handle this level of stretching, but Kitty's been around the Tainster block and Winnie has mastered the fine art of fisting during her time at Fisting In Action, so Kitty's in good hands (er, fist...) and she gets off like the freak she is by the end of this fist fucking lesbo action! However, we did mention Kitty's a freak, right, so just when you thought it was over as Winnie pulls her fist out of Kitty's gaping pussy Kitty grabs a mammoth dildo and keeps the pussy pounding going! If you like it nice and hard, Fisting In Action is where you need to be!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Big toys, Big ass, Shaved pussy, Girl-Girl, Lick, Masturbation, Czech Republic
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6504 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s
    Duration : 00:13:44
    File Size : 665 MB

Download
    https://file.al/wc01vo7rsd1i/Fisting_and_big_dildo-Kitty_and_Winnie.mp4.html

11. GonzoBoy
    Gina Gerson (fister) and Sasha Zima (fisted) - Stretch my horny cunt and fitsing it well honey ~ FullHD 1080p

Today on Fister you can enjoy the company of two gorgeous Europeans - Sasha Zima and Gina Gerson. These gorgeous girls are naked ready for action and start to kiss each other before the real action starts. Gina bends Sasha over and takes control as she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She slides her hands into Sasha's mouth to give her a taste of her own juices before laying her down and using a metal speculum to stretch her pussy even wider. We zoom in close as Sasha's pussy is gaped apart and we can see right inside then Sasha gets to lick her speculum clean. Gina loves to be dominant and gets hold of a giant flesh dildo which she forces Sasha to suck then she slides it into Sasha's pussy. Now that she has managed such a massive toy, Gina is sure that she is ready for some fisting fun and slides her whole hand inside her pussy until it disappears! Bending over in a doggystyle position, Sasha masturbates at the same time as her pussy is filled with Gina's hand and eventually moves onto an Hitachi magic wand vibrator which helps her to get off in a big way!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Vaginal Fisting, Pussy Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Masturbation, POV, Small tits, Lesbian, Teen, Toys, Close Ups, Fetish, Large Insertions, Lesbians, Young, Stretching cunt, Oral, Kissing, Stretching , Russian
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6886 kb/s
    Duration : 00:27:39
    File Size : 1.39 GB

Download
    https://file.al/vpz0d6mavb9p/Lesbo_and_Fisting-2017.Gina.and.Sasha.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

12. GonzoBoy
    Juanita and Francesca - Stretch and fisting as well my cunt ~ HD 720p

It starts off with Juanita modeling alone for our photographer in her living room. This tan beauty is donned in a lovely black and white dress that reveals only so much to titillate your imagination and make your cock stand up and take notice. Then Francesca comes over. It is now her turn in the spotlight. Adorned in a slutty red silk dress, she knows what it takes to please a man � and a woman, for that matter. She understands fully the power of the fist. But first, Juanita overtakes her. She wants to dominate Francesca, show her who�s boss. Francesca has a tough time accepting Juanita�s entire hand up her twat, but finally gives in to the orgasmic pleasure her fist girlfriend�s provides. Then it is Francesca�s turn to do what she loves best � that is, sticking her entire arm up Juanita�s tight cunt.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Big ass, Shaved pussy, Girl-Girl, Masturbation, Czech Republic
    Duration : 00:15:21
    File Size : 353 MB

Download
    https://file.al/z2q1svmjuq1d/Fisting_and_big_dildo-Juanita_and_Francesca.HD720p.wmv.html

13. GonzoBoy
    Sasha - Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle my pussy ~ HD720p

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, doggy close-ups

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Self fisting, Solo, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.107 FPS, 3285 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 138 kb/s
    Duration : 01:00:05
    File Size : 1.44 GB

Download
    https://file.al/o8zu5f16y7i3/01.Sasha-Oil_Spanking.Fisting_and_Bottle.HD720p.mp4.html

14. GonzoBoy
    Sasha - Play Harder Become Wider and stretch my cunt ~ FullHD1080p

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and CUM! For the first time I was so crazy and so rough to myself.... and I spread so wild for you! Bring all inside!!!!! Try to feel me during watching! Enjoy so much as I did! Be my rough lover.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Spanking, Self fisting, Solo, Gaping, Tattoos, Toys, Young, Real orgasm
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 26.393 FPS, 4925 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 151 kb/s
    Duration : 00:40:10
    File Size : 1.43 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
    https://file.al/isr1sl091zmd/02.Sasha-Play_Harder.Become_Wider.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

15. GonzoBoy
    Aneta and Gia - Powerful double vaginal fisting - Power of the Fist!

Aneta is a pretty blonde thing. She looks so feminine, it might be hard for some dudes to accept the fact that she is actually a hardcore lesbian. Her girlfriend Gia has a very flexible pussy, as she demonstrates in this episode, when she takes not one � but BOTH of Aneta�s fists inside her twat. Aneta is a bit tighter � she can only fit one inside her pretty hairless cooch, but boy does she enjoy the power of the fist. Gia sticks her entire arm up inside her, then opens and closes the fingers, giving her ladylove ecstatic pleasure and multiple orgasms. Gia then does an awfully good job of loosening herself up to take Aneta�s two fists once more � she fists her own pussy, getting it nice and loose before her beautiful lady makes love to her the way only a knowing woman can!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, �ouble vaginal fisting, Stretch, Lesbo
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 640x360, 25.000 FPS, 1000 kb/s
    Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:21:11
    File Size : 175 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
    https://file.al/1nb7rp1xc9z3/Lesbo_and_Fisting-Aneta___Gia.SD360p.wmv.html

16. GonzoBoy
    Teena and Zuzana - Teena The Real Fisting Queen ~ FullHD 1080p

Teena the blonde is back in action, Fisting In Action, that is, and she has brought another victim, the lovely Zuzana, to her rooftop terrace for some pussy abuse! Teena's not a sadistic girl, not at all, she just gets off on gaping pussies and seeing the look on her girl's face when she's taking a behemoth dildo (or maybe battering ram would be a better term) deep in her pussy or an entire fist shoved into her vagina practically up to her cervix. There's also plenty of chance to see Zuzana's sweet little ass up close as her pussy is being stretched, so you get a full package of Zuzana perversion. Sound like your cup of tea? Then get into FistingInAction.com now for all the vaginal and anal fist pounding you can take!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Hardcore, Lesby, Huge Toy Play, Outdoor
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6604 kb/s
    Duration : 00:18:09
    File Size : 891 MB

Download
    https://file.al/allbvluwca52/c.teena_and_Zuzana-teena_The.Fisting_Queen.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

17. GonzoBoy
  18. GonzoBoy
    Teena and Amanda Vamp - Pussy fisting - Fist That Furry Muff! ~ FullHD 1080p

Teena and her kinky-ass lezzie partner were just sitting around one day when they said to themselves, "why don't we try something new?" Well that's what we like to hear at Fisting In Action, because in our world that means some deep fist penetration. Teena starts on herself, warming up her cum-hole in order to soften the blow when her friend commences to fist fuck her. Well, it's never enough, but Teena endures and takes the fist in multiple positions in order to see which works the best (all of them!), and what's really hot is watching her little asshole pucker up in fear as her pussy takes more than it ever has before! Of course Teena is going to return the favor, and for those of you who love natural, hairy pussies, than this scene is for you, because the wild, untamed hair looks so hot as it's forced around Teena's entire fist. Actually, who doesn't love gaping, hairy pussy!?

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Genre : Fisting, Lesbian Sex, Lingerie Sex, Satin Sex, Teen
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6512 kb/s
    Duration : 00:18:02
    File Size : 873 MB

Download
    https://file.al/gfchfnkafesn/b.teena_and_Amanda_Vamp-Fist.That.Furry.Muff.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

19. GonzoBoy
  20. GonzoBoy