1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Twinks Likes It Rough And Takes Big Cock Bareback Like A Champ !

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by Balamut693, Nov 21, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Latin Man Fucks Twink Leonardo And Daniel
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Latin Boyz

Leonardo had never fucked another guy before. That changed when he did his first Amateur Action scene with Stiven last month. Since then this hot Latin man has been wanting to do it again and wanted to know what it would be like to fuck some tight Latino twink ass. Daniel was more than willing to take his nice thick cock up the ass in his first Amateur Action scene

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10047kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 912.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Latin Man Fucks Twink Leonardo And Daniel

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cutler X And Luca Xx
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Cutlers Den

Luca has been after Cutler for a while now.. He loves to get his holes stretched out and really just needs to be fed all that dick. Cutler knows a pig when he sees one - the thirst is obvious on this one and he knows he is in for a treat. Not only does Cutler like to fuck, he likes to fuck you so..

Duration: 24:59
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3027kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 577.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cutler X And Luca Xx

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Princeton Price And Johnny B (1080P)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Next Door

Fresh off a long trip, Princeton Prince wants nothing more than to see his man and fall back into his comfortable bed, and Johnny B has made sure that this homecoming will be something special. Hes decked out in his best looking outfit- his birthday suit- and waiting for Princeton with a welcoming sign and a come hither glance, but what Princeton is most happy about are those three little words Johnny whispers in his ear: Fuck me now! Ever the dutiful boyfriend, Princeton is more than willing to oblige. There truly is no place like home! Enjoy!

Duration: 31:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6455kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Princeton Price And Johnny B (1080P)

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Picardo And Ricky
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Malespectrum

Picardo thought he was a master cocksman, adept at taking trouser snakes of all shapes and sizes, long, short, thick, thin....but Picardo had never faced a goliath the likes of the colossal cock Ricky has trapped in his trousers! It took alot of huffing, puffing, pushing and lube, but Ricky finally broke the barrier of Picardos puckery pleasure shoot!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 27:10
    Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1249kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 262.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Picardo And Ricky

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Silas & Vance Wrapped
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Chaosmen

Silas showed up all shaved up...grrrr...apparently a special friend had requested it. But the good news is, Vance's body hair is finally back in full . He's looking like the naturally hot masculine dude.
    I dunno..the two of them look pretty amazing together. Silas's skin is porcelain flawless (well, other than a burn on his calf from his motorcycle) and Vance is looking all mature. It's not exactly and boy, but the opposites do look right together.
    Silas has been watching all kinds of nutty things online, and he thought he could try a pretty big dildo if we eased him up to it. Vance was surprisingly eager to shove giant things up Silas's ass. I think we released his inner top pig in him!
    I think this video has some of the best full insert coverage of any video I have done. They are both polished performers and know how let me get in there so we can all see the naughtiness that is going on.
    Cum shot is pretty hot as Silas takes it to the face while he simultaneously makes his dick.

Duration: 21:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 942.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Silas & Vance Wrapped

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Stash & Vance Wrapped
    [​IMG]

Now that we have Vance's fur back, I thought he would look great with our resident twink, Stash. The two hit it off, and we even get to see Vance suck some dick. (He's very particular about that!) There is some great ass fucking as Vance does love to fuck, and Stash certainly enjoys bottoming.

Duration: 13:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 606.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Stash & Vance Wrapped

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Eric And Blaze
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Joe Schmoe

Hung Eric knows he loves big cocks in his mouth, but can he take a big dick in his ass too? It turns out he can! Blaze is more than willing to share some cock sucking with his hung counterpart, before sliding his big naked straight boy dick deep in Erics ass. Out tatted hung dude loves it, sticking his ass in the air and stroking himself. Fucked all over the bed and sucked off too, Eric gets a hot thick load from Blaze, right in his face.

Duration: 45:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5622kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Eric And Blaze

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dyson & Mateo Wrapped
    [​IMG]

Mateo is a fan of the site who wanted to give one of the guys a try. Primarily a bottom, he was eager to get fucked by Dyson.
    After seeing Mateo's pics, I thought it would be hot to get these two Latin-ish boys together.
    Mateo definitely got stage fright when he realized how hot, yet cool Dyson is in person. And the straight part threw him off too. I've mentioned it before, but some of the gay guys get here, and after spending a minute or two with their partner, it dawns on them Uh, this guy IS really straight! The gay models are much like the audience Oh, they really aren't straight. And yet they get here and are taken aback.
    So basically Mateo is just there to provide mouth and ass for Dyson.
    Thankfully Dyson just wants anyone to sit on his dick and suck him off, and he loves to kiss.
    And there is lots of kissing in this video. It totally kept Dyson going and got him hard to start with. I think there must be two to three minutes of kissing as Mateo got Dyson large and in charge.

Duration: 21:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 963.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dyson & Mateo Wrapped

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Martin Dorcak And Roco Rita
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Bad Puppy

Martin and Roco join us on Badpuppy for a hot, raw fuck. Enjoy!

Duration: 21:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 790.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Martin Dorcak And Roco Rita

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Yoshi Kawasaki & Lucio Saints
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Lucio Saints

Yoshi Kawasaki knows well how to handle a big cock and this is what this scene is about yoshi tight ass got stretched the fuck out, used and abused by Lucio Saints. Don´t miss it.

Duration: 27:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
    Audio: 145kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 529.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Yoshi Kawasaki & Lucio Saints

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sebastian & Teo Wrapped
    [​IMG]

So Sebastian fucked Jayce last, in which I tried to steer him towards sucking Jayce's cock, but he just couldn't get past it.
    This time when I picked him up for the shoot I said, Alright, this time you need to suck some dick! He said he would give it a try.
    Teo is used to by now helping the guys get oriented with male-on-male action. And he of course has an amazing uncut dick (which does through the straight even more off a game they have never played)
    Sebastian and I actually talked a bit about what he should try, dealing with foreskin, and some pointers to helping Teo's dick grow.
    I basically edited the blow job in real time, which may bore some of you wanting to see fucking, but I thought it was hot to see Sebastian make Teo's dick grow all on his own.
    They 69 for a bit, and Sebastian really got off to having his dick sucked and a cock in his mouth. (He said his mindset was to imagine like when he was a kid and tried to suck his own dick, but couldn't)
    Some really hard fuckin.

Duration: 19:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 852.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sebastian & Teo Wrapped

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dareian Blue & Girth Brooks
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Suite 703

It's morning wake-up time for Girth Brooks and he is feeling a little frisky. No problem with releaving yourself first thing in the morning. Unless your 's friend, Dareian Blue, walks in. Lucky for Girth, Dareian is more than willing to solve this frisky issue.

Duration: 22:35
    Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 664.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dareian Blue & Girth Brooks

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tony & West Serviced
    [​IMG]

For a guy that I thought might be bi-curious, Tony sure was a nervous. Like the viewers, I am not always certain the models are divulging all their personal information. But based on Tony's first two or three minutes, my best guess is, this was indeed his first time.
    Thankfully, his cock was hard, despite being a bit frozen in place the first few minutes.
    This was West's first time Servicing a guy. He has swapped oral, but never had to just make a guy cum. It is an art form or a skill in and of itself. He did great, but there is a fun Out Take past the credits where you can tell he was a little too in the zone cock sucking, and didn't hear Tony telling him to stop or risk nutting.
    Obviously it was some good head because we had to take that little break. After that moment he realized he was not going to have to worry about staying hard. Instead, we all began to worry he might just nut accidently!
    West flips him over and gives him another first- getting his ass eaten! He looks a lit.

Duration: 11:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 252.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tony & West Serviced

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Young Lad Finds An Experienced Lover For Himself
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Men Vs Boys

Maybe this young vanilla twink lacks experience in gay sex so far but he.

Duration: 18:49
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 279.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Young Lad Finds An Experienced Lover For Himself

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tim Harrison Seeded Felched And Snowballed
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Drakerock

Tim Harrison is a straight twink who turned 18 one hour before he shot his first scene. He is Bobby Bolts neighbor, and at a neighborhood barbecue when Tim told Bobby that he needed money so he and his girlfriend could move in together, Bobby suggested that he contact me. Tim has never been with a guy and was extremely nervous, not only about having gay sex for the first time, but the fact that his girlfriend may find out. He wanted to make as much money as possible, so he agreed to do bottom bareback in a full hard core scene. Tim is a young as I can legally get. Come watch him taking his first cock.
    Bareback is back, and this is one of the hottest scenes Ive shot in a while! I am the first man Tim Harrison has ever been with. Taking his ass cherry and fucking his ass bareback from every angle, then breeding him and felching my cum from his hole was amazing! Plus, he had turned 18 just hours prior to this hook up. Since this was his first gay experience I feared Tim would be reserve.

Duration: 25:01
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tim Harrison Seeded Felched And Snowballed

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Introducing Matty Strong - Damien Kyle, Matty Strong (1080P)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Nextdoorbuddies

For anyone who missed his solo debut, Florida stud Matty Strong is back for his official introduction, as he has his first male experience on camera. Matty is visibly nervous, having never messed around with a guy before, even in his personal life, but luckily, Damien Kyle is here to take control and break him in slowly. Damien guides Matty through the preliminary movements, sucking him off and smiling when Matty gets hard and tells him it feels great. The feeling is mutual when Damien backs up on Mattys cock, taking it all the way to the base as Matty pounds him from behind. And after getting fucked all over the bed, Damien is ready to spit his load, so Matty fucks the cum out of him before spitting his first gay load all over Damien, promising to come back soon if every shoot goes like this one.

Duration: 28:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5179kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Introducing Matty Strong - Damien Kyle, Matty Strong (1080P)

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Thug Tricks Out A Straight Guy
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ThugHunter

Try maybe sucking a straight dick. Yo, too many hustlers out here in the streets. Trying to make a fast buck. Why not try flipping them out. That the whats up of whats up in Thug hunter. Find Thugs who think they run game or the hood their in and turn them into twinks for a few hundred bucks. Take for example, this guy we found in the corner of the hood. He was trying to hustle us but we ran game and flipped it on him. Flashed him some cash and the next thing you know he was flossing his teeth with dick. Fed him a few hundred more and he gave up that ass. Thats whats up. So the next time your in the hood, watch your ass or else the thug hunters gonna tap it.

Duration: 25:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 572.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Thug Tricks Out A Straight Guy

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Avatar Akyia Fucks Xavier Blanco
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Justforfans

The Sexy Hot Papi Xavier Blanco wanted his Ass ate & get a Good Dick pounding, The Dick was so good he couldnt stop moaning.

Duration: 20:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Avatar Akyia Fucks Xavier Blanco

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Colton Andrews And Wright
    [​IMG]

Since Colton Andrews has a lot more experience with guys than Wright, I thought it would be better to have Wright on the massage table, while Colton took control and did the rubbing.
    Colton lightly oils up Wright’s back, paying close attention to his ass and his feet. Wright groans every time Colton gets near his hole. Colton reaches under Wright to stoke his cock, but he is so hard it was hard to bend his cock backwards.
    With Colton Andrews’ cock dripping, He decided to move to the head of the table and well, get some head.
    Wright does his best to suck Colton Andrews’ giant nob, and I always love how submissive Wright gets when a dude has a bigger cock than his substantial uncut dick. Colton tries not to gag him with it.
    Colton flips Wright on his back and immediately the guys start stroking each other cocks. Andrews really slicks-up Wrights cock, making him writhe around in pleasure.
    Then, Colton sucks his cock, and I love the little sounds of pleasure that Colton makes while s.

Duration: 22:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1544kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 273.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Colton Andrews And Wright