1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Nov 14, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Gianna Loves Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Before I hogtie Gianna, I stuff her mouth with a large sponge and then seal it in with clear tape. I then lift her onto a table face down. I start hogtying her but I have to stop and remove her gag. Gags seem to be her weakness, but to her credit, her nose is pretty stuffed up due to her sobbing. I then continue and she is soon hogtied. Gianna is really struggling to endure her bondage. I make it worse when I tie her head back utilizing the rope I tied in her hair earlier. In addition I tie a rope to the rope connecting her ankles to her upper body and I pull it up and tie it off overhead. Gianna is to arch and her tits are now off the table and on display. I clamp them with clovers and tie them off to a ring at the front of the table. I leave her for a short while before I gag her again with a ballgag. It doesn't take long and she is unable to breathe again so I have to remove this gag as well. I leave her alone and enjoy watching her expressions as she deals with her stringent bondage and clamps. At the end of the clip I cut her free and then I put her on her knees. She continues to sob and whimper as I cut away her bindings. I also cut off her soaked panties and stuff them in her mouth as I continue. I tell her to stay on her knees with her panties in her mouth until I get back. How well did she do? In my opinion she did very well. What she lacks in flexibility, she makes up for with her attitude and submissiveness. Her weak point is gags, so I believe that next time we'll spend some time gagging her over and over again.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 22:19
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Gianna Loves Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tits Tenderized More - Mina K - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

You started just how I like, pushing your cock deep in my pussy, making it so creamy wet and fuck my throat after untill i make it so wet so you can put your hard cock deep balls in my ass.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 4:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8011kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 251.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tits Tenderized More - Mina K - Full HD 1080p

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Day Off Turns To Day On
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
    Video language: English

Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss are sitting around his office fanning themselves with folders and notepads when he suggests that they visit the warehouse. He grabs some rope and binds first her elbows then her wrists before taking a huge white ballgag and stuffing her mouth with it. She's groped for a good bit before humi down the stairs, through a side room and into the warehouse.

Duration: 15:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4083kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 492.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Day Off Turns To Day On

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Interrogation Torture
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

Juliette is brought in a cellar. She wears sexy dessous and nylons. She wears an armbinder and a gag. The guy regags her. But only to put on a harness ring gag. Now she has to sit on the table. He takes off her bra and touches her breasts. Now she has to lie back and her head is fixed in a wooden neck stock. Her ankles are cuffed. And he also fixes her body with leatherbelts to the table. And her head is fixed. The guy loves nipples and tits and he takes a cane and strikes he breats. Juliette moans a lot. After whipping her he takes clothes pins and attaches the pins to her nipples.

Duration: 46:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Interrogation Torture

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Michelles Rache
    [​IMG]
    Studio: German-Dungeon

Heute hat Michelle nun endlich die Chance ausgiebig Rache an Cassandra zu nehmen. Denn sie hat von ihr den Hintern versohlt bekommen. Cassandra wird wohl noch einige Zeit an diese Session denken müssen

Format: real
    Duration: 45:58
    Video: 640x480, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 232.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Michelles Rache

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Claire Adams
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Topgrl

Whenever Claire Adams and Dee get together it is the perfect time for some pay back. This time SD owes Claire a ton of punishment. There is very little that is more satisfying than watching Claire suffer. She screams so loudly and, even better, she breaks down into tears. There is only so much pain a slut can take before she breaks. When Claire reaches that point it is so hot that SD pushes her limits even further. With tears streaming down her face, all Claire can do is quiver, cry, and plot her revenge.

Duration: 57:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 645.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Claire Adams

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Riley Jane Does the Hop and She's Hooked - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

You see a rugged old wooden cabin and you hear faint whimpering. Suddenly the door opens and a creepy man, with clearly no fashion sense, appears with a bound and gagged Riley. He uses her bindings as a handle and leads Riley out into the open. He walks while Riley has to hop or fall. Her breathing gets heavy fast as it's not easy hopping through sand and dirt in high heels while tightly bound and gagged. They finally arrive at a 6x6 post. Riley is positioned face first towards the post before the man smacks her ass. He roughly manhandles her and rips her blouse open. He continues groping her big tits and smacking her ass. He then removes her elbow ropes before lifting her so her arms are around the post. He then starts slapping her tits before he unties her ankles. He orders her to kneel. He then starts binding her to the post. She's soon bound above and below her tits, crotchroped and tied at the waist, and ankles crossed and tied around the post. The man drives a wooden stake deep into the ground out in front of Riley. A rope is tied to her crotchrope and then pulled tight and tied off to the stake. He then tightly wraps more rope around her waist and the post, before cinching it tight. Another rope is tied to her crotch rope and pulled straight up to her tits, which tightens up her bondage even more. It is then wrapped horizontally and vertically over her tits. Riley moans and whimpers as she endures the bondage and the mosquitoes landing on her tender flash. She says "Oh God, Oh God" quite a bit as the man starts pounding more wooden stakes in the ground. He ties ropes around her thighs and pulls them out to the side and back before tying them off to the stakes. The man walks away for a bit, but we see him returning with thin twine... This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:10
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 997.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Riley Jane Does the Hop and She's Hooked - Scene 1 - HD 720p

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Torture - Mina K - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

You know how i like to have all my holes stuffed so you fuck my ass again with a toy inside of my pussy and letting me to suck on your fingers.

Duration: 5:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7487kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 289.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Torture - Mina K - Full HD 1080p

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Enema Spank Discipline
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Calyx ends up in reform school, where she gets plenty of corporal punishment and humiliation by two Schoolmasters. Her disciplining includes a variety of paddles and a riding crop, hogtie ceiling suspension, full-bag enema, suppository

Duration: 57:04
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 486.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Enema Spank Discipline

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Classic bondage part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2000
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Classic vintage kinky bondage scenes collection. watch old pain.

Format: avi
    Duration: 56:29
    Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1548kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 696.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Classic bondage part 1

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Brutal torture of slaves
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Svp - Productions

Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm. Brutal torture of slaves, puncture needles breast, torture with fire cigarettes, pins and clips, pierced genitals with needles and candles in the vagina, torture nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 1:00:32
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1000kbps
    Audio: 70kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 480.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brutal torture of slaves

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Banners Angels
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Harmony Concepts

Stacy Burke is a naive applicant for a job opening at Jack Banner, Inc. The application test involves lots of intense ropework, mouth-filling gags, and a drooling test. In a second story line, Andrea Neal is a work-at-home executive. She and her best friend Jewell Marceau are roughly bound, until Andrea spills her computer pass code worth millions. Girl-next-door Hollywood stars in story 3. She has just moved next door to Jack Banner, and is already a big fan of his, owning all his Harmony videos. She begs him to tie her up, fulfilling her secret fantasies. Vignettes follow, feature sexy Arban, saucy Sabrina, and encore by Stacy Burke. Featuring tight bras, Klaw bottoms, high heels and teasing street clothes. Highly recommended.

Duration: 1:52:49
    Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 635kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 635.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Banners Angels

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Savaging Of A Teen Sex Addict - Rosalyn Sphinx - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Rosalyn's played around with domestic BDSM and rough sex but not perhaps to the extent that we thought when we started shooting the scene, even after her interview in which she says yes to pretty much everything in our limits list. It comes out in the second interview, after the shoot, that she really did a lot of things for the first time working with us. And judging by the number of times she cums in the scene, and the smile she's wearing at the very end of the day, her education was a happy one.

Duration: 38:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 694.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Savaging Of A Teen Sex Addict - Rosalyn Sphinx - HD 720p

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Suffer For Me - Mina K - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Fondling them with his experienced hands and spanking her plump bottom that's going to be taking a real deep plundering.

Duration: 4:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9283kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 336.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Suffer For Me - Mina K - Full HD 1080p

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Latex Day Dream
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Carissa and I were at work when a bad man came in demanding documents. He gagged me and wrapped microfoam tape around my mouth. He made me tie Carissa's wrists and elbows behind her. He kept asking her where the documents were but Carissa refused to answer. The bad man then made me gag Carissa with green panties and clear tape. He then made me to tie her knees and ankles together.

Duration: 13:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 405.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Latex Day Dream

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Made to Orgasm
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bondag, Humilation

Grabs and Ties and Gropes and Vibes Slave Lorelei. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 19:46
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6419kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 975.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Made to Orgasm

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Best Of Spanking Server - Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Pain4Fem

The best collections of clips about punishments of girls with spanking servers.Beautiful flogging, harmonous models.

Duration: 35:45
    Video: 400x320, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 741kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 279.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Best Of Spanking Server - Part 3

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Vulnerable - Trina Michaels Pd
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Hardtied

Trina Michaels looks comfortable at first, as she is driving out to the farm with PD, but as he gets to talking she begins to get more and more nervous. The idea that they will be isolated in the mountains, miles from any assistance, where no one can hear her scream for help finally starts to set in and it is both terrifying and incredibly hot. Trina wants to get hurt. She needs to feel helpless and vulnerable to feel sexy and alive. A firm hand can guide her even better when it holds a whip or a cane. The knowledge that she has no control is what gives her the strength to endure the torments that await her. Whatever happens to her, she will suffer through it and ask for more because she has to. For him.

Duration: 1:03:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 718.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vulnerable - Trina Michaels Pd

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cry Baby - Sophia Grace - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

"I love your accent," she proclaimed. Duly noted, so our trusted Belgian bonker kicked the scene off by getting her to remember some key French phrases -- 'come here', 'open your mouth' and 'on your knees'. She had a thing about having her feet attended to while she was getting fucked - music to foot-fetishist Pascal's ears. And she liked to be teased to fuck by having her orgasms controlled.

Duration: 51:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 928.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cry Baby - Sophia Grace - HD 720p

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Pretty Little Package
    [​IMG]

Fetish model Nicotine is tied up and wrapped in plastic. She begs to be let out, but no one answers her calls.

Duration: 8:22
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 738kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 53.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pretty Little Package