1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

The women are fire! Very cruel femdom!

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Takara - Facesitting From Japanese Beauty

General info:
    Continuance: 19 min 11 s
    Genre: Japanese, Uncensored, Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Lick, Facesitting, Pissing
    Year: 2012
    Models: Takara

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 206 MB
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    File type: Windows Media

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

2. Loading...

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Loves Pantyhose

General info:
    Continuance: 10 min 23 s
    Genre: FemDom, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose, Masturbation, Toys, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Enema
    Year: 2013
    Models: Kassius Kay

[​IMG]
    Description: Mistress Ruby
    Filesize: 261 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Gigi Allens - Gigi's Ass Junkie

General info:
    Continuance: 8 min 42 s
    Genre: Femdom, Ass Worship And Lick, Anilingus, Facesitting, Latex
    Year: 2014
    Models: Gigi Allens

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 258 MB
    File type: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Angie Moon -

General info:
    Continuance: 21 min 40 s
    Genre: Femdom, Slave, Cunilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship
    Year: 2016
    Models: Angie Moon

[​IMG]
    Description: Angie is taking out her slave on a leash. He looks just like a dog that is dreaming to serve its Mistress. The first order from Mistress is to pull off her panties. She makes her slave to sniff her panties, by tightly pushing them on his mouth and nose. The second order to begin pleasing his Mistress, sounds for him like a symphony. He happily completed everything that his Mistress desires. And the Mistress wants to get her orgasm from him. And nothing else
    Filesize: 619 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

MEGAN

General info:
    Continuance: 20 min 8 s
    Genre: femdom, facesitting, kunilingus, cuckold
    Year: 2011

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 303 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Cassidy

General info:
    Continuance: 6 min 59 s
    Genre: Femdom, Slave, Cunilingus, Pissing, Human toilet.
    Year: 2015
    Models: Cassidy

[​IMG]
    Description: Today young mistress Cassidy is upbringing her newbie slave. He did not have such experiences before and does not have any skills; he is going to be touched what the humiliation and pain actually is. Being slapped on face and spit in his mouth he still pleases his mistress by kissing and licking her shoes. The lady checks out her servant's genitals and slaps it with hand and stack. The slave has to resignedly handle out everything! After that, the slave turns into a toilet. Mrs. Squats on his face and uses it for her nasty needs. After drinking all till the last drop, the slave got to clean up her wet pussy with his tongue.
    Filesize: 199 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Princess Mira

General info:
    Continuance: 10 min 55 s
    Genre: FemDom, Cuckolding,Interracial
    Year: 2017

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 794 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Machine fucking and milking: Mistress Ezada ruining the orgasms of Her slave twice

General info:
    Continuance: 12 min 56 s
    Genre: Chastity, Femdom, Ruined orgasms
    Models: Mistress Ezada Sinn

[​IMG]
    Description: Last two weeks I have been on tour in Belgium and the UK. As My interest was captured by other males offering themselves to Me as slaves, My personal slave has mostly remained neglected, with his chastity device remaining locked this whole time. Today I found some interesting toys in the dungeon I rented in London, and I want to test them one My slave. He will finally have the chance to have a release, with the help of a fucking machine and a milking machine.
    I strapped him to the bondage table, with his legs spread wide, leaving his groin exposed. First I want to see the fucking machine in action, so, before even taking off My slave's chastity, I put a condom on the dildo, shove it in his tight ass and start the machine. It's delightful to see how the dildo goes in and out of his ass, how tense this makes him, partly because of the pain it causes, partly because he likes it. I can increase the speed and make him scream, or I can reduce it, and you can see how the pleasure takes over and he softens on the table. When I take off his chastity, he is already hard. Now it's time for the milking machine to come into action. I chose the smallest tube, it will have the most powerful effect. Indeed, it took less than half a minute to bring him close to orgasm using both machines. In the moment I see he is close to cumming, I take the milking machine off his cock and watch him fill his condom with a generous load of cum several seconds later, while he is still being fucked by the other machine. Oops, I ruined his orgasm, again. Now he has to clean his mess, meaning I empty his condom in his mouth, and put another one on his still quite hard cock. I know he's sensitive now, after cumming, but I want to milk him properly, so the machines will continue to do their job regardless of his discomfort. And a wonderful job they do, making him cum again in a matter of minutes, even though his cock began to soften from the pain. Another ruined orgasm, and another load of cum to go in the slave's mouth. Now I'm pleased, and I'm getting bored. So I put his chastity cage back on and leave the slave there, tied up and helpless, with the fucking machine still drilling his ass. I have more interesting things to do now...
    Filesize: 293 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cum Eating Conditioner

General info:
    Continuance: 8 min 3 s
    Genre: joi, orgasm control, cei, latex,
    Year: 2019
    Models: Worship Amber (Princess Amber)

[​IMG]
    Description: Drift off into jerk off heaven and associate pleasure with eating cum for me.
    Filesize: 220 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Katia

General info:
    Continuance: 25 min 27 s
    Genre: Femdom, Domination, Strapon

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 298 MB
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    File type: DivX

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Alexa Bold Bound, Humiliated, and Covered In Drool

General info:
    Continuance: 30 min 8 s
    Genre: Fem-dom,lesbo,dildo,fetish,handcuffs,gag
    Year: 2009
    Models: Alexa Bold and ina Gabriel

[​IMG]
    Description: Alexa Bold is about to endure a hellish experience at the hands of Tina Gabriel, bitch extraordinaire. Alexa is chained up and completely at the mercy of Tina's sadistic whims, which include being ball-gagged, getting laughed at as she screams for help, and worst of all, having a bunch of designer clothes flaunted in front of her that she can't touch. Fine clothing is Alexa's weakness, and there's absolutely nothing she can do but continue to drool all over herself, and Tina shows no signs of letting up anytime soon. Alexa is now topless, totally humiliated in front of her sadistic tormentor, and to her disgust, the fashion show continues right in front of her eyes, except now Tina has her mind set on ruining all of the expensive clothes by rubbing cream all over them and then rubbing them across Alexa's exposed tits. The only thing left to do is bust out the dildo and shove it in Alexa's drool-filled mouth...
    Filesize: 692 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ariel X vs Chloe Camilla

General info:
    Continuance: 36 min 1 s
    Genre: Femdom, Girls Fight, Hardcore
    Year: 2010
    Models: Ariel X and Chloe Camilla

[​IMG]
    Description: It takes about 3 minutes for Chloe to realize she has no hope and is getting her ass thoroughly kicked! Ariel schools the rookie, she makes Chloe tap out and submit to crushing legs scissors. She uses figure four head lock and fingers a helpless and beaten Conqueror on the mat. Ariel face sits and rubs her wet pussy all over Chloe's face, and she is helpless to stop her. Chloe is turned into rag doll as Ariel X pulls off hold after hold that Chloe cannot escape. After humiliating and beating the bigger girl, Ariel X strap-on fucks the pathetic loser in one of the most brutal round fours we have ever seen. Welcome to US
    Filesize: 432 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mia Malkova

General info:
    Continuance: 11 min 43 s
    Genre: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Big Butts, CBT, Ballbusting
    Year: 2018
    Models: Mia Malkova

[​IMG]
    Description: A slave's balls belong to his Goddess and she has the power to do whatever she desires to them. Goddess Mia is feeling extra sadistic today and shows her bitch exactly how much power she truly has.
    Filesize: 999 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Claire Robbins

General info:
    Continuance: 38 min 20 s
    Genre: interracial, cuckold, BJ, all sex.
    Year: 2013
    Models: Claire Robbins

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 877 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sissy Rubber Sex Doll

General info:
    Continuance: 58 min 7 s
    Genre: Sissy, BDSM, Rubber, Latex, Femdom, High Heels, Uniform, Toys, Submales
    Year: 2012
    Models: Lexi Sindel, Taylor Dawn, Deviant Kade, Adam Rogue, Momoko Mitchel

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 515 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 640

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Dakota Skye, Heather Vahn - Beg for more cock

General info:
    Continuance: 20 min 19 s

[​IMG]
    Filesize: 672 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Zita

General info:
    Continuance: 13 min 37 s
    Genre: Femdom, Domination, Blonde, Handjob
    Models: Mistress Zita

[​IMG]
    Description: The kinky and smiley Mistress Zita is planning something nasty, the look in her eyes tells the whole story that goes through her mind. She wants to use her slave as a milking machine, she wants to feel his throbbing cock in her hands explode from lust. She is wearing a dress in whitch she looks like a sexy secretary, this is one of her favourite game she often makes boys crazy by.
    Filesize: 665 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Domina Hera

General info:
    Continuance: 5 min 31 s
    Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob
    Year: 2015
    Models: Domina Hera

[​IMG]
    Description: Her slave boy gets cruelly disciplined by a much taller female sadist. She not only enjoys to kick him hard in the bollocks, she also beats his hard on when the perverted young boy gets an erection at the sight of her slender long legs...
    Then she commands again: Open your legs for the next brutal kicks.
    Filesize: 173 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sissy Slut Motel

General info:
    Continuance: 58 min 39 s
    Genre: Forced Feminization, Sissy, FemDom, Domination, StrapOn, Cuckold, Dildo, Crossdress, Transvestite, Fetish

[​IMG]
    Description: Description : Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross-dressing party. Tonight's the night he decides to call Miss Sienna's Sissification Service! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck a cock like a good girl and beg to get fucked like a $5.00 girl because that's exactly what he is now! The Mistress lines up the sissy's first customer and later hosts a bukkake party in the hotel room! Size : 786 MiB (824077399 bytes)
    Duration : 00:58:39.282
    Format : Windows Media (WMV)
    Video : 818 MiB WMV3 704x404 (16:9) 29.970 fps 1 950 Kbps
    Audio : 26.9 MiB (3%) WMA2 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.0 Kbps

Covers
    Covers

Screenshots
    Screenshots

Sissy Slut Motel :: I Like To Wear Stockings & High Heels Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart
    Duration : 00:19:24 Description : Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross dressing party. He'd been thinking about the phone number he'd found in the back of one of his special magazines for months. Tonight's the night he decides to call Miss Sienna's Sissification Service! Once Mistress Sienna arrives, there's no turning back for Jimmy... ahem, I mean Jizzelle!

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode

Sissy Slut Motel :: Trained To Be Her Whore Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart
    Duration : 00:10:00 Description : It's almost time for Jizzelle's first "customer," but there's so much work to be done! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck cock like a good girl and beg to get fucked like a $5 girl! Fortunately, the Mistress has all the proper training aids in her bag of tricks. There's no substitute for hands... or lips on practice!

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode

Sissy Slut Motel :: Room Service Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart, Tony Douglas
    Duration : 00:17:15 Description : It's time for little Miss Jizzy's first customer so she's got to get glam before he arrives. Mistress Sienna makes sure he'll like what he sees by putting JIzzelle into a hot pink mini dress and silver girl high heels. It's all fun and games after the "John" shows up to try out Sienna's new girl. It's almost like Jizzelle was just meant to be a sissy girl suck and fuck doll!

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode

Sissy Slut Motel :: Bukkake Party! Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart
    Duration : 00:12:42 Description : What a way to end Mistress Sienna's new sissy girl's first night getting pimped out! It's a bukkake party and there's seven guys ready to splooge all over the girl's face! Her name is Jizzelle, after all. 'Cause she likes jizz! With loads of man seed dripping down her face, Jizzelle is told that tonight is only just the beginning. She's got to get home and prepped for a bachelor party the next day! To our knowledge this is the first forced fem sissy girl bukkake video ever so you gotta see it! And the rest of the Sissy Slut Motel series, of course.

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode
    Filesize: 786 MB
    Resolution: 404 x 704

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download video:
    Download

21. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+