1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

The torment and humiliation of their Mistress

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mixon7, Mar 3, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alice In Wonderland Chapter 3 - Sadistic Femdom Red Queen Reads to Bondage Alice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Dark Cherry is back for one more scene as my "stunt Alice" bratty submissive in this fun clip. After a scolding, a spanking and some squirting orgasms for my damsel in distress, it is time for a treat. I don't pull her panties back up, instead choosing to leave her exposed to the cool air conditioning and our probing gaze so that she doesn't get any delusions of grandeur. She has to stew in her own orgasmic juices as further humiliation before our kinky playtime is officially over. Being read to aloud while in bondage is evocative of our most helpless younger years and can be a nurturing aftercare experience. For the true bondage aficionado, it can also be a full scene on its own instead, as long as the bondage is truly inescapable. Enjoy Chapter 3 of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, read by Mistress AliceInBondageland. It features a Caucus Race and a mouse's Very Long Tail as well as a few lovely illustrations which I make sure to show to my captive (as long as she is being a good girl).

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
    Pics: 8
    Name:
    Resolution: 399x266
    Size: 0 Mb
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Download File

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amateur Couple FemDom Lessons - Chastity CBT Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This submissive has the tendency to giggle when under extreme duress... a trait that some women find troubling or even offensive. Sometimes where the giggles start and end can tell you a LOT about someone's pain thresholds. I understand the delicate dance of fear, laughter, pain and endorphins. I think less experienced femdoms are often intimidated or insulted by giggles, but I take it in stride and push him beyond his existing pain thresholds. That is, after all, why this real life couple in a "female led relationship" (FLR) came to me in the first place - to offer them both advanced training in order to help her truly take control of the relationship.

Pics: 26
    Name:
    Resolution: 1769x2652
    Size: 15 Mb

Download:
    Download File

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inflatable Latex Sleepsack Hypnosis - Slave Gumbi CBT
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Give a man an orgasm and he will forget about it in a few days. DENY a man that same orgasm and he will remember it for the rest of his life. It is my slave's SIXTH week in unrelenting chastity. This is a real treat, to be in the Gates of Hell means a lot less pain and room to get almost fully erect. Think of it as a limited opportunity to stretch coupled with sadistic tease and denial! Even while his dick is locked up, there are plenty of erogenous zones available for me to play with.

Pics: 32
    Name:
    Resolution: 394x591
    Size: 5 Mb

Download:
    Download File

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fairy Flying Lessons - Sissy Humiliation Bondage Handjob
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Partial suspension bondage holds this sissy slut right where I want them, leaving them helpless to resist while I tickle their back door. The added anal stimulation on top of Pinky's helplessness and humiliation makes them immediately beg for mercy and also beg for an orgasm. When I finally give them permission to cum, Pinky shoots their sissy juices hard enough to drench me and I make sure they lick up every drop! Our first bondage fairy flight test is a success! Download a copy of the video files to your computer or mobile device via the following links:

Pics: 13
    Name:
    Resolution: 398x597
    Size: 2 Mb

Download:
    Download File

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cookie Clamp By Steelwerks - Bondage Orgasms With Elise Graves
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This video will make you wish that you were a woman so you could experience insane multiple orgasms like Elise Graves does, one cascading into the other until she is screaming through the gag. We're having a great time at the Serious Bondage Institute in San Francisco, testing out new toys by Steelwerks of Canada. Elise is having the best time of all, with endless orgasms and eight hands all over her at once. The Cookie Clamp was designed with her in mind and named after her favorite vulva euphemism. She is also gagged with a ring gag that also doubles as a pussy clamp, with matching nipple clamps and weights. Check out the incredible custom bondage ballet boots that she's locked into, if you can look away from the incredible genital torture devices! There is so much fun bdsm gear in this movie that it is hard to list it all!

Pics: 24
    Name:
    Resolution: 364x545
    Size: 7 Mb

Download:
    Download File

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Victorian Sissy Public Shopping Trip and Corset Fitting Lessons
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Come learn all about corsets and how to shop for them in this wonderful behind-the-scenes sissy video. A fetish-friendly steampunk store in the famous Haight Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco offered to stay open late for a private shopping experience catering to transwomen and crossdressers who might not feel comfortable trying on women's clothing during normal business hours. Sometimes taking women's clothing into the dressing room is an act of bravery that takes years to muster. The "Sissy Night" Crossdressing Club meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Wicked Grounds Cafe in San Francisco, but we also get together frequently for sissy themed "field trips," including shopping trips like this one, flashmobs and play parties.

Pics: 18
    Name:
    Resolution: 1020x681

Download:
    Download File

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Chastity Fashion Show - DreamLover2000 with Mature Metal Custom Cage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maitresse Renee and her Bitch are back for a VERY SPECIAL Chastity Fashion Show to show off the DreamLover2000 Male Control System and their custom Mature Metal chastity device. Chastity has been her long time love, so Maitresse Renee was excited to purchase a device that makes long distance chastity even BETTER and more interactive. She also shows off the bio-metric locks that keep her extra chastity keys safe inside of "Pandora's Box." Originally the DreamLover2000 seemed "too good to be true" when it debuted online. With a huge price tag and extravagant claims, it remains very rare, even among chastity lifestyle enthusiasts.

Pics: 7
    Name:
    Resolution: 681x1020

Download:
    Download File

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Facesitting Dildo Gag Bondage Fun - FemDom Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I get off watching the submissives fight to be the one who gets to pleasure me, even though they won't get to feel or taste anything! They WILL have a front row seat to my gushing pussy, though. That counts for something. Once you've been teased, denied and edged this much, any kind of sex becomes incredibly hot, even vicariously. My cameraguy won the first round of the Sub War so he gets locked into the Queening Chair. I strap cocks onto his face and chest so that we can enjoy different sized dick options. I ride his face while sexy switch Alexis gives him a handjob. To make sure we're not being too easy on him, she uses the chains like a twisted cbt fleshlight to torment and arouse him to orgasm.

Pics: 14
    Name:
    Resolution: 393x588
    Size: 1 Mb

Download:
    Download File

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cross Country Train Trip - Part 5 Any Attention Is Good Attention
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In this episode, Bobbie learns that getting let out of chastity isn't always a good thing and that there are even worse fates then CBT. We pass through beautiful desert landscapes with hawks soaring majestically and a beautiful winding river before the view flattens out into wasteland. I lock Bobbie back up into the straitjacket and we enjoy passing the time with some conversation before getting into more serious and intense playtime. In spite of the rest of him being locked down tightly, his cock and balls are hanging loose and free... for me to pick on!

Name:
    Resolution: 936x624

Download:
    Download File

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage Hazmat Gear - Layered Rubber Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I enjoy showing off a cupping set on Modenarr's nipples before moving on to the truly HEAVY rubber gear. We take note of the size of his nipples before "enhancing" them with suction. Bigger usually means BETTER, right? Let's make those little male nips as perky as possible! Let's see just how BIG we can make them by the end of this scene. However, the real star of this shoot isn't the cupping set or even the latex hood collection... my favorite piece of gear in the room is an integrated gas mask paired with an industrial rubber catsuit.

Pics: 21
    Name:
    Resolution: 678x1020
    Size: 6 Mb

Download:
    Download File

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Vice Crushing CBT Part 1 - Cling Film and Duct Tape Mummification Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    We have something EXTRA intense planned for our poor ball busting slave... so Master Cottonmouth and I are going to add extra bondage to this scene. Our slut's cock just keeps getting harder and harder as anticipation (and bondage) grows. We cover him from his neck down to his feet, completely restrained. Mummification is a wonderful way to immobilize a submissive becauase, unlike with ropes, the pressure is spread evenly over your whole body. Encased and immobilized with pallet wrap, except for his erection, our sub makes a VERY tempting target for both of us.

Name:
    Resolution: 366x548

Download:
    Download File

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Butterfly Beatstick CBT Threesome - Earn a Pearl Necklace With Alexis
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Our CBT slut has earned another treat after pampering us for an entire week. This scene is going to rock his world AND his testicles. We know how to hurt his balls juuuuuuuust right! He gets hard at the mention of ball busting so Alexis starts to give him a coconut oil handjob as foreplay, rubbing her breasts all over his hardening cock to make sure the lube gets EVERYWHERE. This is a high pressure threesome that isn't just about his pleasure. We want to harvest his juices through ball ball punching and CBT until he cums all over Alexis' tits! This is HER fetish, not his. It is his job to deliver the goods, no matter what I am doing to the rest of him.

Pics: 17
    Name:
    Resolution: 1020x679

Download:
    Download File

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cruel Vyra FemDom Tattoo Artist - Permanent Body Modification Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I often hear submissives fantasizing about permanent marks to prove their devotion and dedication to a mistress. Sometimes they are brave enough to follow through and take the plunging needle. However, I've never seen a ritual of receiving ink quite like this, with a femdom tattoo artist and lots of bondage! Though ZombiePup is far from a blank canvas, each of their tattoos has a personal meaning. Reminders of people, places, accomplishments and sometimes some bad ideas along the way, their body is an illustrated story chronicling an adventurous life. We're laying down a new chapter in thick, black ink. Cruel Mistress Vyra is a talented professional tattoo artist when she is not sessioning in San Francisco. Today, her kinky and vanilla worlds collide! We have the studio to ourselves for this special occasion, so I get to fulfill my life long fantasy in style. This art is going to involve bondage, blowjobs and cbt whenever our victim needs a distraction!

Pics: 24
    Name:
    Resolution: 373x249

Download:
    Download File

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Chastity Card Game - High Stakes Edition - Prison Cell Punishment
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Are you brave enough to play another twisted game of cards with me? The stakes are higher now that it isn't just your dick on the line! Some men would do ANYTHING to keep control of their sexuality, even if it means sacrificing all other freedoms. I hope you're comfortable in my special jail cell because you might be here for a long, long time. Aces are high but the Jokers are even higher! Have you ever been locked up for a MONTH before? In my kinky private prison it is hard to tell which is worse, a cage on your cock or one around your whole body. How long will this new hand of cards keep you locked up?

Pics: 11
    Name:
    Resolution: 363x242

Download:
    Download File

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Electic CBT Suspended Cage Part 1 - Into the Cage and Wires
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Electricity is a wonder of the modern age. High tech sex toys can provide incredible pain or incredible pleasure. My slave is wired into a tens unit with a microphone that detects the sound of my voice to deliver a painful SHOCK to his family jewels! Now I don't even have to touch him with my hands. I can hurt my slave from across the room without raising a finger.

Pics: 28
    Name:
    Resolution: 683x1024
    Size: 5 Mb

Download:
    Download File

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Make Him Scream - FemDom Voyeuristic Strap-On Foursome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Clamps, whips, cbt and more come out of our toybags as he struggles to endure the whims of three dominant women at once. The more sounds he makes, the more the room full of women wants to MAKE him even MORE noisy. When it seems like our slave cannot possibly endure any more torture, I bring out my vibrator and "distract" him with some pleasure while Mistress Denali paddles, pinches and clamps him and Madame Trixie whips him raw. When his ass looks like hamburger, they turn their attention back to CBT.

Pics: 8
    Name:
    Resolution: 683x1020

Download:
    Download File

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mistress Vyra Fisting Gangbang Birthday Wish - Featuring Cricket Rose
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It is Cruel Mistress Vyra's birthday and ALSO the middle of DomCon, the biggest gathering of lifestyle and professional femdoms in the world! Since she has impossibly long manicured fingernails, we are her "stunt fists" tonight, putting on a special show. Cricket Rose volunteered to push her personal boundaries and indulge our truly extreme vaginal insertions. Two of my favorite size queens, together at last! Someone got excited and bragged about our plans online, so it didn't take long before more people started asking for permission to participate. There are so many dominants at a convention like this that, once there's a rumor of a gangbang, everyone wants in on the action! How many fists can Cricket handle in one day?

Pics: 23
    Name:
    Resolution: 399x598

Download:
    Download File

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Meet Madame Suzanne - FemDom POV Strap-On Masturbation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She'd like to show you what she likes to do with her big hard strap-on cock... playing with her cock, talking dirty and jacking off. I have never met a woman that likes pegging as much as MmeSuzanne! She gets so turned on and worked up playing with her cock that I can't resist handing her a vibrator so that her pussy can get some attention too.

Pics: 12
    Name:
    Resolution: 303x456

Download:
    Download File

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

ULTIMATE Bondage Chair Part 1 - Into The Chair
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Part 1 - Into the Chair! Welcome to the intimate and incredibly intense universe of real-time, 24/7 slavery and chastity training. This is the real thing. When the video cameras stop running, this man is still my slave. The results of this true power exchange are off the charts hot!

Pics: 38
    Name:
    Resolution: 683x1024
    Size: 8 Mb

Download:
    Download File

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kitty Girl Punishment Pet Play - Spanking Flogging Boot Licking
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It is PUNISHMENT time since she "forgot" to wear panties today. This sends a clear message and I can tell she wants to push things a little naughtier compared to our other lesbian bondage movies together. Enjoy a delightful view of her pierced clit hood and sexy ass as I spank her for being so slutty, going without panties and trying to seduce groundskeeper while her owner's back was turned. Underneath her innocent kitty girl exterior, there is a NAUGHTY KITTY waiting to come out. She makes the most adorable squeeky noises when I spank her perky, round ass. Once she is warmed up, I introduce her to my three favorite floggers. One is made with gentle bunny fur and one has a painful leathery bite. The final one is intense but beautiful, a flowered themed cat-o-nine-tails. Now she will have a bright red stinging reminder to be a good kitty every time she sits down.

Pics: 25
    Name:
    Resolution: 343x514

Download:
    Download File