1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

The torment and humiliation of their Mistress

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mixon7, Mar 3, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

True Desires 7 - Nyotaimori Bondage FemDom Sushi Party
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ms Elena De Luca describes this sensual sushi evening as "the ultimate foreplay" since the bondage and playtime begins when we eat dinner off of the servants themselves. Once we have eaten our fill, it will be time to take the servants back into the dungeon for even more intense bdsm. Candlelit tables, rubber and latex uniforms, hand wrapped sushi rolls and delicious wine pairings... Maitresse Renee knows how to party!!! The servants stay on their toes to keep all of our hungers satisfied since we have them all on remote control using painful shock collars. We are joined by Nerys Michelle, Jean Bardot and Goddess Phoenix over the delicious food. The boys get our leftover scraps but if they complain, wasabi cbt can teach them a painful lesson!

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
    Pics: 22
    Name:
    Resolution: 1020x680
    Size: 6 Mb
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Download File

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

FemDom Facesitting Threesome - Real Life Couple
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bob is back for more facesitting fun! This time he also brought his sexy polyamorous girlfriend with him for a pussy licking bondage threesome! We lure him over with the offer of strap-on sex. Now that he is tied up into a neat little package, it is going to take a LOT of tongue push-ups before he is worthy of our femdom cocks. We bend him in rope bondage like a pretzel to make his holes more accessible for pleasure and torment. This is his opportunity to prove himself! If we have enough orgasms, we might consider pounding his ass as a reward.

Pics: 23
    Name:
    Resolution: 399x267
    Size: 5 Mb

Download:
    Download File

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber Hot Tub Part 1 Inflatable Rubber Hood
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is my slave's graduation ceremony. Or his rebirth, depending on how you look at things. For 14 days, he has served me 24/7 in full time slave immersion. He has cooked and cleaned for me, driven me all over Northern California and submitted to every pain and pleasure I could devise. This is a very special scene, since it also represents the crossroads of a big set of choices for my slave. He is relocating to another state and before he leaves, I want to permanently leave my mark in his mind. Only something this intense can prepare him for the reality of full time chastity when your keyholder is another state away!

Pics: 14
    Name:
    Resolution: 240x320
    Size: 0 Mb

Download:
    Download File

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sissy Schoolgirl Blowjob Teachers - Cocksucking Introducing Mz Sammi
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Welcome to our very special all-girls school... We've had a problem with a snooping teenage voyeur on school grounds, so it is time to teach him a special lesson. He was spying in the girl's dormitory but now he'll be working for us as our spy on the inside. His punishment is to re-enroll as a GIRL. That way they can report back who is drinking alcohol in the dorms or sneaking boys into their beds. We're going to have to feminize him so that he can blend in. Even though it is humiliating, we're going to make the nasty little boy disappear so he can become a sweet pretty girl instead. With some extra one on one corrective measures at the hands (and cock) of Mz Sammi, we inspect, dress down and correct this recalcitrant pupil. Even his civilian clothes are backwards, full of holes, sagging with his boxers exposed. Feminizing him will really be an upgrade.

Pics: 42
    Name:
    Resolution: 399x597
    Size: 12 Mb

Download:
    Download File

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sissy 69 Bisexual Blowjob Suspension Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This whole shoot began as a conversation on the Internet. A fantasy about being bound into a 69 position turned into a discussion about location, logistics and seeking volunteers. Forced bi bondage blowjob? Music to this Mistress' ears! Two sissies stepped bravely forward to make my fantasy a reality. If you were trapped in bondage and held hostage by a beautiful woman... would you let another man's cock into your mouth? What about a sissy cock? Is it less gay if it is in a threeway? What if everyone is wearing sexy panties? What if you change your mind? Is it already too late? Open up! ...because you don't have a choice!

Pics: 11
    Name:
    Resolution: 684x1022
    Size: 1 Mb

Download:
    Download File

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Song Of Suffering - Introducing Dahlia Snow And Jennifer Tickle Torment
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This keyholder has a brilliant way to manage the tendency of chaste submissives to beg or whine for release... her submissive has NO IDEA how long they will be locked for! Mistress Dahlia Snow has kept Jennifer locked in chastity for 130 days! That is quite a feat, I've found that most submissives cannot manage past 30 days without depression or demands. Sometimes it seems like they go through all five of the classic signs of grief at the loss of access to their favorite toy. She knows that she will someday reach the secret goal but she does not get to know where the finish line is. Jennifer stands out as being obedient and eager to please under duress and not just when it is fun or sexy. TICKLING. Some people love it and some people hate it, even to the point of being triggered. I think it is a delightful way to torture someone until they beg for mercy, without leaving a single mark. We start out slow and the build on Jennifer's reactions as she begins to struggle, tossing her hair like a classic damsel in distress.

Pics: 25
    Name:
    Resolution: 377x564

Download:
    Download File

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Birthday Double Penetration Pegging - Mistress Jenna Crossdressing Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    We seduce the birthday sissy into submission by brushing her luxurious long hair up into cute, slutty pigtails. Once the "handles" are attached, we entice her to suck our big, hard femdom dicks deeper and deeper for advanced gag-reflex training. She locks great with a cock in her mouth, especially when it is a sexy woman's cock! She also makes great noises while she has orgasms while stuffed from both ends! Though she identifies as gender fluid, all the strap-on dicks inspires her feminine side more and more while Domina Jenna and I initiate her into deeper sexual mysteries. While we stimulate her g-spot she is able to have intense female-style orgasms without ejaculation. That means she can keep coming and coming and coming while we take turns playing with her, tagging in and out.

Pics: 51
    Name:
    Resolution: 1020x681
    Size: 7 Mb

Download:
    Download File

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Vac Cube 3D Rubber Bondage Part 2 - Tease and Denial - Mistress Masturbating to Orgasm
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mistress Masturbating Tease and Denial Once my slave is completely immobilized in rubber bondage, I enjoy getting down and dirty while he is helpless to do anything but watch (and struggle). My slave has been in chastity for 14 weeks (98 days!) and this is one of the rare times that he is permitted out of his custom chastity device. It is necessary to let his cock "stretch out" and get hard from time to time to keep it in working order and ready for my whims.

Name:
    Resolution: 240x161

Download:
    Download File

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pantyhosed Ass Hypnosis - POV with Mistress Camilla Casanova
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "I have seen you trying to sneak glimpses of it when I walk past or take pictures of my ass with your phone. How can I hide it from the world?" "I've also discovered that I love pantyhose. They can make you look more modest and chic but they are still sensuous and see-through. You will fall even more under my spell once you stare at my beautiful booty without any stockings in the way." "These pantyhose are just an extension of me. That is why you want to worship them. You want to worship everything that touches me intimately, like stockings, panties, socks and shoes. That is why these fetishes objects are so powerful, they are extensions of dominant Goddesses!"

Pics: 10
    Name:
    Resolution: 394x264

Download:
    Download File

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madame Trixie Beats Her Shoe Slave - Sadistic FemDom Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rae is being punished for her Madame's pleasure, not for any specific transgressions. Fortunately, she is a heavy masochist and Madame Trixie is a natural born sadist. They met through a mutually compatible love of pain. I love the moment when Rae's moans of mingled pain and pleasure sharpen into cries of distress. The hiccup of pain when a particularly cruel or well-aimed strike hits home is music to a sadist's ear. No part of Rae's body is safe from us.Madame Trixie relentlessly pushes her slave's boundaries with well-practiced accuracy and insight into the way bodies respond to sensation.

Pics: 36
    Name:
    Resolution: 682x1020

Download:
    Download File

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Knocking His Balls Out - Sports Day CBT - Ping-Pong Baseball Boxing
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That means I also prefer the odds to be in my favor! Bondage helps even out the playing field and today I want to hit someone's balls right out of the park. It is Sports Day in Bondageland! I score points every time I make William grunt, wince or cry out in pain! I've got a trusty ping pong paddle to warm him with but even something so light takes on new levels of pain when paired with a humbler. There is nowhere for his balls to bounce so everything is more risky and painful this way. Once his ass is glowing red from the spanking, then the real cock and ball torture can begin! You can't spell cricket bat without cbt! This metal-reinforced leather paddle packs a punch and almost forces him to use his safeword. Then comes the padded baseball bat for maximum THUD while his balls recover.

Pics: 20
    Name:
    Resolution: 399x266

Download:
    Download File

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

True Desires 6 - Whipping Boy SPH - Maitresse Renee and Miss Sheri Darling
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "You have been my slut for three years, practicing your blowjob skills on my strap-on and even being passed around to my friends at femdom parties. It is time for you to finally reach the next level of sluttiness and suck your first REAL cock." Maitresse Renee's slave puts up a hell of a fuss at the idea of sucking a real dick and so they make a diabolical bargain, "If you can't handle this whipping, you're going to have to take your first cock." Then, she invites us over for a foursome to see if we can beat a safeword out of him, alternating with my heavy-handed paddle and Mistress Sheri Darling's devastating single-tail cracks. She knows her way around a single-tail even doubling up for some Florentine double-whipping sadism!

Name:
    Resolution: 391x588

Download:
    Download File

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

CBT Contest - Penalty Round - Ball Weights with Nerys Michelle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    We add more and more weights, tugging, teasing and taunting. This gave them an opportunity to get unlocked from chastity, but they need to learn that not all keyholders are gentle and not all scenes are about their pleasure. One of the goals at True Desires is to push boundaries and this scrotal stretching scene pushes these novice submissive men to their cock and ball torture limits. Another aspect of this femdom wonderland is about helping women to fulfill their dominant fantasies. The right attitude makes these kinky contests fun for everyone. "Darn, that's heavy!" Nerys Michelle realizes just how much their balls are carrying when she lifts the lead weights to pose for a photo. One by one, these lead fishing weights don't seem like much... but they sure add up all together!!!

Name:
    Resolution: 388x581

Download:
    Download File

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

DomCon LA 2016 Crossdressing Pageant - FemDom Convention Competition
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    There are three categories in the Crossdressing Pageant:- Gown/Catwalk- Interview- Talent Competition If you don't have a prepared piece for your talent, you are "assigned" a talent, putting a condom onto a strapon using ONLY your mouth! I don't know which I like more, the well crafted performances or the enthusiastic sloppy blowjobs! Judged by world famous femdoms including Porcelain Midnight, Goddess Fae Black, Mistress Ellen and more! I feel honored to be among them on this illustrious stage.

Pics: 19
    Name:
    Resolution: 378x252
    Size: 2 Mb

Download:
    Download File

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Virtual Reality Rubber Bondage - Modern Technology Is Great
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Using the webcam mounted to my head, Taylor Dawn sees whatever I see. Strapped into special goggles, the 3D technology becomes disorienting very quickly. Once he is confused and pliable, it is time to tighten up the bondage by inflating it with an air compressor. I love how thick Studio Gum's latex is and how good the seals are, allowing me to fill the bladders to their maximum tightness beneath more and more straps. We can no longer hear or see him beneath the imposing gasmask, so the hospital-style patient monitors become especially important. In some ways, his heartbeat is one of the only tools of communication left. I can see how every touch and every tease effects him. It takes a team to put together this level of medical and sexual equipment. I am grateful to the San Francisco Serious Bondage Institute and also to Dart Tech for helping make this shoot real. Taylor gets increasingly frantic as we control more and more aspects of his body, soon his mind will follow. We add a bubbler to the mask's hose, making it easy to hear when his breathing speeds up or slows down.

Pics: 18
    Name:
    Resolution: 1020x678
    Size: 6 Mb

Download:
    Download File

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Rubber Outfit for Sissy Joy - Pegging Chastity Tickling Bondage Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    We've bonded over a mutual love of rubber fashion and she bought her first piece rubber clothing under my orders... now let's see if she enjoys it as much as I think she will! Sissy Joy's Journal Entry: Yum, I think Mistress Alice has started me down the path of becoming a rubber fetishist. She is leading me down the Rubber Rabbit Hole... My outfit for the day was minimal, an Israeli gas mask and unitard with complete access front to back in the groin."

Name:
    Resolution: 383x255

Download:
    Download File

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rubber Kitty Punch Fucking - Duck Tape Bondage Femdom Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Time for rubber kitty mayhem featuring my all time favorite duck tape pattern! Denali Winter joins my latex furry in this fun femdom threesome. We bind kitty's arms and legs so that he has to crawl on all fours. In his beautiful custom petplay hood, he is becoming less and less human. Once our gummi pet is wrapped in layers of custom rubber, cling film and duck tape, we lock him into a perfectly sized metal pet cage, sealing his fate with a huge padlock. He is completely at our mercy. Trapped in the cage with his ass in the air, our little pet makes a vulnerable target. Instead of being nice mistresses and stretching his hole bit by bit, it is time for an anal onslaught without a warmup or even the courtesy of a reach-around.

Pics: 38
    Name:
    Resolution: 681x1020

Download:
    Download File

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sissy Sex Training Pt 2 - Slut Training Makeover in Red Lipstick
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Slutty Red Lipstick - Anal Probing - Breast Worship I think my sissy will look great in makeup. When we were making out, I accidentally smeared my red lipstick across her lips. I liked the way it looked so much that now I'm going to give her a full makeover! Before I take my sissy's virginity, it is time to dress her up like a sexy big girl in red, instead of an innocent virgin in pink. I want her in slutty red lipstick and dark eyeshadow before I take advantage of her!

Pics: 11
    Name:
    Resolution: 386x258

Download:
    Download File

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Palace of Fine Arts - Rubber Sissy FemDom Group Outting San Francisco
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A little bondage keeps her in line and gives the tourists something to talk about. I think she secretly enjoys all the attention in her ultra-short purple sissy maid uniform! Someone started a rumor among the tour buses that we were a famous band here to shoot an album cover. It turned out to be the perfect "cover story" for anything that we wanted to do! The Palace of Fine Arts is my favorite iconic San Francisco tourist destination!

Pics: 51
    Name:
    Resolution: 681x1020
    Size: 8 Mb

Download:
    Download File

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wedding Dress Fetish - Rubber Crossdressing Transformation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The contrasting combination of the sleeveless feminine gown detailed in light pink embroidered lace flowers with the shiny black latex catsuit and rubber dollification hood turns me on SO MUCH. I love the juxtaposition of bridal virginal innocence with the inner sluttiness of my sissy rubber doll. We shopped for this wedding gown in person in the San Francisco Bay Area and were treated with great respect when we were honest that the dress was for him. They were able to help select a lovely dress with a flattering fit and a cathedral length train. That kind of bravery should be rewarded! However, I also want to make sure that my crossdressing rubber bride is like a virgin for her husband-to-be, so I make sure to lock her cock up in a black silicone chastity device. This way, I know FOR SURE that she will be a good girl until her wedding night.

Pics: 24
    Name:
    Resolution: 1020x681
    Size: 9 Mb

Download:
    Download File