1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Shemale Love Just Beautiful and Only HD

Discussion in 'Transsexuals And Shemale' started by JustPlay331, Jan 27, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. JustPlay331
    Ann in Pink Top Penis Girl
    [​IMG]

Description: When I first went into the bar Ann wasn`t on the stage, she was sitting with a potential customer and looking great. The bad thing for me was I knew I wanted to have her but didn`t know if she was going to go with him or not. I patiently had a few drinks waiting to see what she was going to happen. Watching her with the potential customer was a real turn on. Watching him feel on her cock and her feel on his...that sort of thing really gets my engine churning...if you know what I mean.<br><br>After about an hour the guy stood up and stumbled out of the bar leaving her behind so I quickly seized the opportunity to call her over for a drink. We talked and groped each other for a bit and we both got extremely horny. I paid for her bar fee and we hit the road back to the room.<br>Once in the room we started making out and right in the middle of it she insisted she go take a shower. Kind of bad timing because we were both already horny but Thais seem to be obsessed with showers before sex...sometimes. She took her shower and I waited in anticipation for what was to come. She came out of the shower naked but I had her put her clothes back on (taking off the clothes is something I take great pleasure in doing) and then we got to it. To be honest, after a little bit of time had passed I realized she wasn`t the sharpest tool in the shed, so to speak, but she did give an awesome blowjob so who cares. ;)
    Tags: Teens, Blowjob, POV, Small Tits, Floor, Striptease, Big Balls, Teasing, Asian, Thongs
    Cast: Ann

File Info:
    Size: 356,2 MB
    Duration: 00:10:26
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Ann in Pink Top Penis Girl

2. JustPlay331
    Lek in Nothing Small About Lek
    [​IMG]

Description: Lek which ironically means small in Thai makes the most of her size. She is a tall girl with a huge dick, big booty and she has recently added some giant boobs to balance things out. She is a friend of Sara`s and started out posing with her in black bra and panties that had trouble containing those grapefruit sized titties and large banana cock and balls. Her balls hang down a good four inches as does her flaccid cock. She has a nice large lower back tattoo framing the top of her ample booty and a smaller one partially ringing her jewelled belly button. I thought it would help her to see my cock and sure enough hers began to swell as she sucked me and licked my balls with her pierced tongue. She asked for the baby oil and I thought what a great idea to oil up those spectacular boobs and cock. Of course a short titty fuck was in order before she sucked me until she spewed hot juice from her trunk sized dick.<br><br>Lek was yet another surprise as she was a friend of Sara`s who just showed up at my door. Lek had been on many other sites but I think this is an exclusive for her new bigger boobs. I loved working and fooling around with Lek but I could not get totally in to it as my girlfriend was in the bathroom waiting for the shoot to end. for the shoot to end. She looked a little miffed when we were done which didn`t last too long as apparently Lek assured her that nothing much went on between us even though it may have sounded otherwise. I was starting to realize that this girlfriend was the jealous type which is somewhat understandable. Then again it doesn`t really make sense given the circumstances under which we met and what I was doing for a living.
    Tags: Tattoos, Pretty Face, Teasing, Teens, Hairy, Brunettes, Brown Eyes, Masturbation, Average Dick, Big Lips
    Cast: Lek

File Info:
    Size: 263,2 MB
    Duration: 00:17:43
    Resolution: 640x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Lek in Nothing Small About Lek

3. JustPlay331
    Anita Volgato, Brenda Lima, Michele Cerqueira, Yasmin Hernandez in Drunken Shedick Orgy
    [​IMG]

Description: It�s a horny shemale foursome and these hotties aren�t going to stop until they are shooting their cum loads from their shecocks for the camera. They fondle each others shafts teasing them into hard life before getting on their knees and sucking those fem dicks like they are starving for the cream filling inside. This foursome makes sure they are all satisfied and get their asses filled with shecock before they are spewing their sticky jizz loads on each others boobs, chest and stomachs in hot orgasm.
    Tags: Big Tits, White, Fake Tits, Pigtails, Dress, Heels, Brunettes, Doggy Style Anal, Average Dick, Blue Eyes
    Cast: Anita Volgato

File Info:
    Size: 886,1 MB
    Duration: 00:29:28

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Anita Volgato, Brenda Lima, Michele Cerqueira, Yasmin Hernandez in Drunken Shedick Orgy
    Download File - Anita Volgato, Brenda Lima, Michele Cerqueira, Yasmin Hernandez in Drunken Shedick Orgy

4. JustPlay331
    Monika in Femboy Cock Sucker
    [​IMG]

Description: I`m a sucker for a pretty face but I`m also a sucker for a sexy little Femboy body. Monika is the epitome of such a creature. She has a very pretty face with a big mouth that is always smiling and large fluttering eyes. In clothes she reminds you of those pubescent teen girls from Junior High that teased but would have nothing to do with you. If this isn`t enough to get you hard check her out in her black strapless bra showing her petite square shoulders and bejewelled sexy tummy. Femboy lovers will be ready to cum in their pants when she shows her suckabley sweet little hormonal tits. But pace yourself because the best is yet to cum. She takes off her short shorts to show us lacy white panties that contrast deliciously with her mocha skin. But wait, why do those tiny panties on this sweet teen babe have a bulge? Let`s take a peek. My god she has a short fat hooded cock in there! At this point in the shoot I almost uncontrollably forced her to her knees where she obediently went to work on my throbbing dick. She noisily moaned and slurped away as she sucked and yanked on me with one hand and jerked herself with the other. It wasn`t long before she produced a voluminous cloudy excretion from her adolescent girl dick.<br><br>For those who don`t know Femboy is broad term given to ladyboys who have retained some aspect of their true gender other than their cocks. Normally a Femboy will not have fake tits and I think Monika`s are perfect the way they are. It is too bad that some quack will likely ruin these by inserting oversized water balloons at some point. I love big fake tits but sometimes I like to imagine that I am molesting that girl from grade school that was responsible for my sexual awakening (and that she had a cock).<br><br>I met Monika at Casanova earlier that evening. The moment I sat down Monika plopped down on one side and another more womanly ladyboy on the other. As well an extremely hot girl hovered giving the impression that she was more deserving of my attention. I don`t know why but this always seems to happen to me at Casanova. At bars there are always girls looking over their shoulders to see if I am checking them out but here some girls definitely have an attitude. I will wave them over and say maybe we can talk later or give me your number but they inevitably storm away in a huff. Sure enough though I will catch them glancing over from across the bar. This is a fun game and I like girls with spunk but my instinct tells me that these headstrong girls may be trouble later on when it comes to negotiating the shoot. So as I have learned the hard way countless times I went with the birds in the hand versus the one in the bush. So then I had to decide between girl (Monika) or women.<br><br>This again was an easy choice as through all the games with the other girls Monika simply snuggled close and beamed up at me adoringly. When I waved the waitress over to pay the bill and the barfine she squealed with excitement and hopped up to go change and grab her things. At this point attitude girl strutted over and hand on hips challenged me with \"why you go with that little girl?\". I pretty much laughed in her face and this of course fuelled her anger. She twirled around heel on toe and against better judgement I jumped up catch her by the arm. I moved close and whispered in her ear something like \"Sorry baby, I like you, give me your number, I`ll call you later\". Like magic her body unstiffened and she turned her head and said \"I like you too but my phone not work, you come back later\". I said that I would try but of course I did not and it was probably for the best.
    Tags: Teasing, Straight Hair, Small Dick, Shaved, Pretty Face, Bedroom, Small Tits, POV, Blowjob, Teens
    Cast: Monika

File Info:
    Size: 297,9 MB
    Duration: 00:20:04

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Monika in Femboy Cock Sucker

5. JustPlay331
    May in May I Stick My Cock in Your Mouth
    [​IMG]

Description: was immediately struck by May`s unquestionably beautiful face. I think in her case this comes down to the eyes which are supported by her other unextraordinary facial features. There is something about the angle of the eyebrows and the artful application of makeup that makes men open their wallets for May. Really if you look at May`s body, while perfectly adequate for a good time, it is somewhat below average when compared to many other ladyboys without an ounce of fat and big fake tits. May is just one of those lucky girls whose best feature is the first thing people see. If I could speak Thai well enough to give her career advice I would tell her to go into sales or television.<br><br>The shoot was a fairly quick little affair. May had a conservative black bikini so I gave her the boa to add some flair. Her body should appeal to guys who like a natural looking girl with a few extra ounces giving her body a soft look. She has gorgeous shoulders and of course her face. Her lovely long somewhat messy hair usually hides one of her dangling earrings. A little dancing, jerking and sucking of me and she was ready to cum. As often happens the model does not understand or forgets when I tell them to give me some notice they are cuming. So sorry I only got the end of her large cumshot from a bad angle. I think it is just as sexy watching her wondering how to and then cleaning up the cum all over her hands, tummy and cock.<br><br>I had met May the previous night at Temptation bar in Nana. She and Umi were on me within a minute of me sitting down. Of course I was caught in the tractor beam of May`s lovely stare, not really hearing what she was saying (does it matter?). Umi who is not as blessed above the neck kept to stroking my crotch in an attempt to distinguish herself. As I found out after I saw them both naked I think you could make the perfect ladyboy by putting May`s head on Umi`s body. We all chatted and had drinks and I invited them both to come to the hotel the next day. As is always the case in these bars no matter how hot the girl(s) I am with is(are), there is likely some other girl either sitting or dancing nearby succeeding in diverting my attention. I noticed tall super slim Icey across from us fondling her huge jugs and a small wiry girl who is probably the best dancer I have seen in Bangkok. That night, however, I had my sights on the diminutive plaid skirt wearing waitress for which I have no photographic evidence. We had been exchanging glances as she served me and whatever ladyboy(s) I was sitting with the last several times I had been at Temptation Bar. Nothing if anything was said, it was just somehow understood by the look I gave her when the bar closed at 2 AM. I think she said something like \"I come you\" and I simply nodded. See here for the full story of that escapade in the forum.
    Tags: Small Balls, Black Eyes, Hairy, Thin, Teens, Cum on Abs, Straight Hair, Bedroom, Long Hair, Small Tits
    Cast: May

File Info:
    Size: 124,2 MB
    Duration: 00:04:11

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - May in May I Stick My Cock in Your Mouth

6. JustPlay331
    Ao in Another Foto First Timer
    [​IMG]

Description: I`m happy to say (according to her) Ao is a first timer for making photos and videos so you are getting yet another LadyboyPlayer exclusive. When I went out I figured I would have a good time as usual but I wasn`t prepared to run into Ao. I drove by her bar and saw her standing outside looking sexy in her work uniform and it was obvious I had to stop and talk with her. As I got closer to her I noticed she was a lot more attractive than I had originally thought.<br><br>We went inside her bar and I bought her a drink. She was feeling all over me and I was feeling all over her...that�s pretty much how you communicate around here when you don`t speak each other�s language. She had on a padded bra so when I went under her shirt I was thrilled to find out she had tiny little hormone titties. I was instantly horny and of course had to feel my way down to her cock. When I put my hand under her skirt I could feel her hard cock trying to fight its way out of her panties. I pulled her panties to the side and grabbed her cock and precum oozed out onto my hand. I paid the bill for the drinks and her bar fine and we hit the road. Once inside the room we couldn`t keep our hands off of each other. She was so hot it took all of the willpower I had to stay focused on taking pictures and video so you could all join in on the fun.
    Tags: Big Balls, Curly Hair, Teens, POV, Fake Tits, Skirt, Teasing, Big Tits, Blowjob, Tattoos
    Cast: Ao

File Info:
    Size: 576,6 MB
    Duration: 00:16:53

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Ao in Another Foto First Timer
    Download File - Ao in Another Foto First Timer

7. JustPlay331
    Ann in Erotic Asian Exotic
    [​IMG]

Description: Ann is a friend of Ann from Laos who asked if I wanted to work with her friend. I said sure as I have learned not to refuse such offers (see below). So I`m sitting in my hotel waiting for this chick and wondering what she will look like. I here a knock at the door and I am a little nervous with anticipation. When I opened the door it was like one of those cartoons where the character`s tongue swells up like a balloon and the eyes spring out of the head to the sound of a horn blowing. At least it felt like this but I think I came off pretty cool as I greeted her, he he. I first saw her beautiful face with those exotic eyes which give her the look of a Bollywood starlet. My eyes dropped to see a skin tight alligator dress straining to hold in her succulently ample curves. I could not wait to see those big soft tits so I asked her to dance around a bit and pull her top down. Although I was feeling a little intimidated by her beauty she must have sensed I wanted to fuck her because she offered to take a shower. Of coarse she has a perfect medium sized cock that sprouts from dark black pubes. To see her soaping up her tits, tummy and cock was almost enough to make me cum in my pants. I held it though and she came to the bed to dry off and suck me off for a while. It took all my self control not to fuck the shit out of this babe as I wanted to properly catch every moment of her stroke to cumshot for you guys.<br><br>I do not know why I am hesitant when a ladyboy suggests she has a friend that also wants to work with me. I guess because we all remember that disastrous blind dates we were set up on by our sister. Attraction for most people is nine parts chemistry and 1 part logic. Now this is a little different because my attraction is not necessary to make a good shoot. I just figure that if I am not attracted to the model then neither will you guys be. I also think that at some point a hideous crossdresser will show up at my door and I will not have the heart to send her away. But I now believe this to be impossible in Thailand. Some of my best shoots in fact have been with girls that I would probably not have otherwise chosen if I had met them first. Plus my vision of beauty is not the same as yours the same way that yours is different than everyone else`s. To paraphrase and old saying, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I have learned that there is always something redeemingly beautiful about every ladyboy model and it is up to me to highlight this and downplay her weaknesses. Then you get a model like Ann who is perfect in every way and I cringe to think I may have passed on her. So be prepared for some different looking girls as I continue to experiment.
    Tags: Shaved, Teasing, Small Dick, Pretty Face, Cum on Abs, Teens, Big Tits, Masturbation, Dancing, Thin
    Cast: Ann

File Info:
    Size: 121,3 MB
    Duration: 00:08:10

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Ann in Erotic Asian Exotic

8. JustPlay331
    Aline Ganzarolly, Ana Livia, Emilly Weickert, Francini Munhoz in Bottle Game
    [​IMG]

Description: We caught these gorgeous shemales after they had just finished off a bottle of wine and decided to play a naughty game of spin the bottle. It all seemed innocent enough with them sitting on the bed with the bottle between them. But they had their own rules on how the game was played and it consisted of every one getting naked and every one getting fucked. With each spin of the bottle, more clothing was removed and more fondling was done until these T-girls were too horny to bother with bottle anymore and they were just going wild getting each other bare ass naked. They rubbed and tugged on each others girl poles getting them hard as steel before making a shecock ass pumping line of ecstasy. They took turns riding each others hard shecocks until they were all ready to explode in orgasm and they were blowing their cum loads on tits and tummies.
    Tags: Brunettes, Big Dick, Ass Licking, Redheads, Bedroom, Big Lips, Cum on Tits, Big Tits, Shorts, Fake Tits
    Cast: Aline Ganzarolly

File Info:
    Size: 899,5 MB
    Duration: 00:30:23

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Aline Ganzarolly, Ana Livia, Emilly Weickert, Francini Munhoz in Bottle Game
    Download File - Aline Ganzarolly, Ana Livia, Emilly Weickert, Francini Munhoz in Bottle Game

9. JustPlay331
    Yoyo in Yoyo Gogo Girl
    [​IMG]

Description: Lovely Yoyo is an Asian ladyboy that loves to be seen. Her boobs are sweet and pert and that small ass is tight. Her shecock is smooth and tasty looking and the more this chick teased it with her hands, the longer it grew and the harder it got.
    Tags: Skirt, Teens, Masturbation, Pretty Face, Big Tits, Average Dick, Teasing, Heels, Big Lips, Blondes
    Cast: Yoyo

File Info:
    Size: 359,1 MB
    Duration: 00:10:29

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Yoyo in Yoyo Gogo Girl

10. JustPlay331
    Ae in Banana Phone & Dick
    [​IMG]

Description: When long tall Ae showed up I had a hard time believing she was a ladyboy. With her slim feminine figure, long thick wavy black hair and pretty face she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met let alone one with a cock. As if to reassure her assumed gender she touched up her makeup making her large exotic eyes stand out more. I was eager to see her out of that hip hugging black and blue dress which accentuates her full bosom. But she put this off by picking up the banana colored phone and looks incredibly sexy pretending to talk to her boyfriend. I ordered her to hang up and get up on the bed so I could get a better look at her body. Submitting to my desire she slowly removes the top of her dress revealing a pretty black lace bra housing her soft white tits. I made a downward hand gesture and she pushed her dress down past her wide hips showing her matching black panties which with her bra and hair contrast beautifully with her smooth white skin. She takes her time removing her bra and hiding her boobs. She finally shows her perfect suckable hormone tits and then pushes her panties down so we can see her dark triangle of pubic hair. Still hiding the apex of her hair pie we think how can this not be a girl until she rolls over to show us her ass and she cannot hide the pink balls below her boy pussy. Her secret revealed she now opens her legs and gently strokes her curving hard banana dick between thumb and index finger until it squirts a juicy load of clear cum.
    Tags: Blue Eyes, Bed, Thongs, Thin, Bra, Straight Hair, Dress, Panties, Piercings, Teens
    Cast: Ae

File Info:
    Size: 643,6 MB
    Duration: 00:20:13

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Ae in Banana Phone & Dick
    Download File - Ae in Banana Phone & Dick

11. JustPlay331
    Dove in Lonesome Dove
    [​IMG]

Description: Poor lonesome little Dove was just looking for some company one afternoon in Bangkok. So she came back to the room and quickly stripped down to her sexy purple polka dot lace trimmed bra and panties. She is a pretty girl with a little bit of extra meat in all the right places. This chick likes to model sitting or lying down always seeming to know how to hold her lovely bare arms and legs in the right position to maximize her allure. Unlike most ladyboys her few extra pounds give her the curves that make her indistinguishable from a real girl. The only give away is the growing crotch bulge covered by the small triangle of fabric that is leaking her scrotum.Taking off her bra she pinches hard her small nipples and then cups her breast while she slips off her panties revealing her round ass. When she turns over her cock is hard as she poses it sprouting from her hairy pubes with her large ball sack sagging towards her A-hole. From behind she pushes her big hairy dick and balls through her legs and we see her sweet boy pussy is virtually hairless. She is now horny and does a few more hard dick poses before laying back and jerking a huge squirt creating cum pools from her neck to her navel.
    Tags: Teasing, Brunettes, Cum on Hands, Lingerie, Average Dick, Long Hair, Pretty Face, Small Tits, Teens, Natural Tits
    Cast: Dove

File Info:
    Size: 481 MB
    Duration: 00:15:52

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Dove in Lonesome Dove

12. JustPlay331
    Aya in Chin Chin no aru Onnanoko
    [​IMG]

Description: Aya is a common Japanese given name and I`m sure our Nihon-jin members would love this kawai (cute) onnanoko (girl) with her pale white skin and huge chin chin (cock). She showed up looking pretty with her nice smile, bright eyes and dangling earrings. She is dressed for comfort in a strapless blue dress and is not shy about spreading her legs to reveal her bulging black panties. Standing this girl poses well and we love how every few shots she teasingly sticks out her tongue or bites her lip. In her white bra and panties we see this babe has a few extra ounces which look good on her and also contributes to her wide ass which she turns and sticks out at us. Knowing what we want she pulls her panties down past her sweet pink boy pussy which she strokes and spreads with her fingers. This gets her horny because in the next shot she is sitting in the chair holding her big hard she dick with large sagging balls and bushy brown pubes. She fingers her butt while jerking and then stands for a stroke and some cock modeling before laying down to pump a creamy load of cum from her girl pole.<br><br>Photographer`s (always endearing) comments: Unlike my previous models, Aya came one hour earlier for her videoshoot. I learned that it`s not her first TS shoots. Yup, a veteran. Still, I told her to take Viagra. Funny, because she likes the effect of the pill to her penis. She went home very happy and even promise to send more friends.
    Tags: Indoors, Pretty Face, Average Balls, Small Tits, Pigtails, Dress, Bra, Teasing, Natural Tits, Thin
    Cast: Aya

File Info:
    Size: 333,8 MB
    Duration: 00:11:17

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Aya in Chin Chin no aru Onnanoko

13. JustPlay331
    Bam, Yoyo in Yoyo Bangs Bam
    [​IMG]

Description: Like the her namesake toy Yoyo keeps coming back and this time she is playing with sweet little femboy Bam. Sporting nice long new mutli-colored hair extensions Yoyo is the much more sexy and feminine of the two. She has an incredibly large pretty face which is accentuated by the band pulling her hair back. We are so captivated by Yoyo�s smile and large lashed eyes poor Bam looks a little mousy beside her. Getting to their bodies it is the same thing, while Bam has a perfectly adequate body in her red underwear it is hard to compete with Yoyo�s phenomenal big round fake boobs busting out of her lime green bikini top. As the girls get close their four tits come out and despite the size difference Bam finally wins our leers with her lovely suckable hormone tits with huge nipples. We have to call it a draw when these babes show us their still covered booties and the bulges created by their tucked behind cock and balls. They briefly reverse the strip for some poses each donning a top, Yoyo a white corset and Bam a dotted shirt before they both get cocks out naked. Sitting side by each stroking their hairy dicks Yoyo again edges out Bam with her huge fat cock and swollen balls. Bam seems to be intimidated as her respectable hooded shedick just doesn�t get as hard as Yoyo�s long curving cock with its huge pink head. It is pretty obvious who will do the fucking and the girls pose with their penises a bit before Yoyo inserts her big dick in Bam�s willing hairy ass. She pumps away as Bam moans in delights until she must lay back and stroke her large dick to an explosive cumshot.
    Tags: Shorts, Brown Eyes, Teens, Tattoos, Fake Tits, Piercings, Thin, Pretty Face, Bedroom, Small Dick
    Cast: Bam

File Info:
    Size: 292 MB
    Duration: 00:09:38

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Bam, Yoyo in Yoyo Bangs Bam

14. JustPlay331
    Nika in Femboy Small Body Fucking
    [​IMG]

Description: As you saw in her solo shoot Nika is one of the prettiest little femboys we have ever seen. We knew you guys would want to see her get fucked so we called over our friend Ryan who we know loves to fuck TS�s. They start with some romantic foreplay before helping each other disrobe. The dude is already hard in his underwear at the sight of her teenage body in her panties. She pulls out his big dick and sucks it so it is slick enough to slide easily into her ass. Our boy fucks her doggy style and she squeals in delight and pain. When he pulls out with a pop she goes to work on his dick with her mouth until he is ready to cum. She winces as he stands and jerks a huge blast that covers her small chest in cum. She smears his jizz all over her body because she loves how it keeps her skim smooth.
    Tags: Small Dick, No Condom, Sofa, Anal Sex, Black Eyes, Long Hair, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Pretty Face, Indoors
    Cast: Nika

File Info:
    Size: 531,1 MB
    Duration: 00:17:25

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Nika in Femboy Small Body Fucking
    Download File - Nika in Femboy Small Body Fucking

15. JustPlay331
    Nicole in Big Dick Femboy
    [​IMG]

Description: Well some of you might think Nicole�s face is a bit too masculine but I bet you can guess by her body type what her redeeming feature is. Yes in only her red bra and black bikini bottoms she showcases her long lean body which is usually dead giveaway for you know what. So really know surprise when she gets naked to reveal her big fat hard hairy shecock. From behind we also see she has a nice slim somewhat hairy ass which she politely fingers as her floppy balls hang below. Laying back to begin her jerk her wild mane of hair gives her a more feminine look which we like. Perhaps to compensate for her lack of tits she grabs a melon and then squirts a big load of cum all over it.<br><br>Photographers Comments: I remember Nicole arriving very relax. Unlike other models I�ve worked with who asked too many question, Nicole has only one question, �Where do you want me to cum?� And she saw the plastic mango I use as props and suggested to put �it� there. As we started the shoot, her mood didn�t change and it was obvious how she loves to tease in front of the camera. She has no qualms likewise doing her hardcore scene with somebody who was just introduce to her a couple of minutes after she arrives. For Nicole, it was nothing more than work that needs to be done.
    Tags: Long Hair, Shaved, Thin, Asian, Thongs, Big Dick, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Striptease, Brunettes
    Cast: Nicole

File Info:
    Size: 478,2 MB
    Duration: 00:14:08

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Nicole in Big Dick Femboy

16. JustPlay331
    Poi in Belly Chain Big Cock
    [​IMG]

Description: Poi is ANOTHER LadyboyPlayer exclusive!<br><br>I went out in hopes of finding myself a hot ladyboy with a big cock I could play around with because honestly... it had been a little too long since my last encounter so I wanted it to be a good one. Luckily for me I ran into Poi.<br><br>I was actually driving around trying to decide where I wanted to go first on my `hunt`. I drove past Obsessions (who usually has a nice amount of ladyboys just lingering around outside) and almost wrecked from the eye contact Poi was laying on me. Of course she peaked my interest because she was hot and aggressive so I quickly parked my motorbike and went up to talk to her.<br><br>Our conversation quickly led inside the bar for a few drinks and during that time we had a seriously horny vibe between us. Her cock was throbbing as she was playing my cock (also hard) inside the bar. Luckily the seating booths inside the bar are pretty private so I was able to get her cock out, and more importantly keep it out, right there on the spot. Usually when I do a cock check I have to do it quickly but she let me keep her cock out and stroke it for a while as she was stroking me in the bar. Our level of desire was quickly climbing so I paid her bar fine and she left with me.<br><br>Once we were in the room things escalated quickly. She was so hot I couldn`t keep my hands off her and she was all over me as well. Once I took off her top and was able to appreciate her awesome tits it took everything I had to keep control of myself and not just tear into her. As you can see in the scene it was a pleasure to play with her nice sized HARD cock and even more of a pleasure to blow my load from her stellar blowjob. If your ever around Obsessions, swing by and take Poi for a spin, you`ll be glad you did!
    Tags: Thongs, Fishnets, Blowjob, Skirt, Brunettes, Big Dick, Striptease, Pretty Face, Teens, Big Tits
    Cast: Poi

File Info:
    Size: 575,6 MB
    Duration: 00:18:29

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Poi in Belly Chain Big Cock
    Download File - Poi in Belly Chain Big Cock

17. JustPlay331
    Dyosa in Femboy Petite
    [​IMG]

Description: If you like the long legged, flat chested ladyboy hotties that like showing off their shecocks for you, then you are going to love this babe. Dyosa is an Asian tranny that loves strutting her stuff on camera and making your mouth water.
    Tags: Straight Hair, Heels, Dress, Bed, Redheads, Big Balls, Pretty Face, Bedroom, Bra, Shaved
    Cast: Dyosa

File Info:
    Size: 241,5 MB
    Duration: 00:07:05

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Dyosa in Femboy Petite

18. JustPlay331
    Fern in Double D Cock Sundae
    [​IMG]

Description: Sproy-yoy-yoy-yong is the sound your eyes make when they spring from your skull as you get a load of Fern�s new huge tits. IMHO there�s nothing more spectacular looking than a nice set of huge fake jugs which contrast with her skinny little femboy body. There is not much too this girl who at 22 stands only 5.5 feet and weighs under 100 pounds of which I �m sure about 10% are those knockers. A further dichotomy is the blackness of her hair, eyes and outfit versus her milky white skin which gives her a bit of a ghoulish appearance. What better place than the bright white bathroom as the backdrop to showcase these differences. As a result the scene is completely devoid of color except for the pink of her lips, nipples and cock head. As some of you know from my previous set descriptions I am a sucker for a slim tight torso and Fern�s alone was enough to stiffen my cock. Below her double D bra her tiny waist is so defined you can see the veins protruding under her skin. This sight is rendered even more stupendous when she slowly removes her brassier and reveals her enormous bosom. She was somewhat self conscious of the red stretch marks on the sides of each breast which were obviously caused by the tit doctor stuffing pint sized bags of silicone under her taut skin. I absolved her of this and eagerly anticipated seeing what lay below the trimmed black pubes peaking out from atop her tiny shorts. Once she removes these I challenge any straight man to not pop a huge boner looking at this petite girl in tiny lacy black panties with her titanic tits. She teases us further by at first only showing us her black bush before allaying the fears of ladyboys lovers and showing us she possesses a sweet little sperm rod and generous ball sack. She gives as some views of her fantastic body, tits and cock and if this wasn�t enough to make your mouth water she proceeds to cover herself with whipped cream. To continue with our theme of disparity she turns her self into a delicious cock and tit sundae by squirting chocolate sauce all over herself as well. Her hot body melts the cream and she smears the chocolate which turns her whole body into a sticky mess. She spreads this all over the bathroom and to my cock which she then makes several attempts to suck clean. She gives up and decides she needs to shower before she can finish the job and herself. The eye cannot decide where to look when she sits on the sink for a long stroke while her gigantic jugs jiggle away until she shoots several long jets of cum while squeezing the end of her dick with one hand and massaging her balls with the other.<br><br>Delectable Fern works at Guess Bar (Sukhumvit Soi 4, Bangkok) and is as sweet and innocent as they come. I hope she stays that way but I have my fears as it appears she is already a user of the dreaded ice (crystal meth). When Fern showed up, it was about 3 AM and she was acting happy and silly. She went to look for the bathroom in the hall closet which she and my assistant laughed about for the rest of the shoot. On the one hand I think well she is young and just having fun with drugs and god knows I and most of the people I know used or tried every drug known to man from the 70�s to the 90�s. But on the other I have seen how this drug has destroyed so many lives and is far worse than previous generation�s drugs with the probable exception of heroine. Ice has unfortunately become the drug of choice among ladyboys who generally do not drink much. I have taken to lecturing them which includes a speech about a ladyboy friend I know who is currently dying from cancer and we think her previous drug use had something to do with it. So sorry to kill the mood but you may have noticed that the first paragraph of my descriptions is the fantasy which is followed by the sometimes cold reality of the lives of these girls.
    Tags: Average Dick, Big Tits, Masturbation, Black Eyes, Shower, Short Hair, Teens, Blowjob, Thin, Hairy
    Cast: Fern

File Info:
    Size: 490,1 MB
    Duration: 00:16:33

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Fern in Double D Cock Sundae

19. JustPlay331
    Delicious EikQ On Bed! - 23rd May 2017