1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Shemale Love Just Beautiful and Only HD

Discussion in 'Transsexuals And Shemale' started by JustPlay331, Jan 27, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. JustPlay331
    Nancy in Barmaid Beauty
    [​IMG]

Description: If you are thirsty for something short and neat to quench your ladyboy thirst then Nancy will serve your needs. This little dirty blonde beauty has a cute face and comes to us in a not too revealing sleeveless tweed trench-coat like dress. This gives her the appearance of a sexy inspector which she opens to let us inspect what�s under this garment. Underneath she is wearing a black bra and check shorts with a decorative belt. She has milky white skin and a petite little body which she continues to bare first showing black underwear matching her bra which she removes to show tiny titties. Unshyly she pulls down her bottoms to reveal a nice triangle of semi trimmed pubes and her pudgy dick and balls. Her hairy little shecock quickly thickens and curves up to a fat pink head. She pushes this through her legs from behind and we get a side view of her hairy little fuck hole. She does some nice cock posing before donning her undergarments again and stroking her dink until it squirts a nice load of creamy cum.<br><br>Nancy works at Temptations bar in Bangkok�s Nana Entertainment Plaza located on Soi 4 Sukhumvit Road. It is a small second floor bar that has anywhere from ten to twenty ladyboys working at a time. Nancy is actually one of the serving staff and often comes to work wearing a cute school girl like plaid skirt and sailor moon blouse. When talking to her you get the impression that she speaks better English than she really does but this is the same for most ladyboys. You often get duped when talking to girls like Nancy who is a fairly quiet girl which perhaps explains why she works behind the bar.
    Tags: Bra, Brown Eyes, Bed, Long Hair, Average Balls, Hairy, Shorts, Striptease, Cum on Hands, Bedroom
    Cast: Nancy

File Info:
    Size: 499,9 MB
    Duration: 00:16:30
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Nancy in Barmaid Beauty

2. JustPlay331
    Poy in Poy's Big Toy
    [​IMG]

Description: Super sexy boy toy Poy came with me to the room in her satiny leopard print negligee. I�m not sure of the game as she poses her tall dark skinned slender limbed body on the bed. She assures me she will play rough but fair as she eyeballs the growing bulge in pants with her ultra exotic eyes. I said I think that you play dirty as I offered her my cock which grabbed but only teased with her mouth. I said it was now her move so in four steps she exposed her nice black pantied ass, sweet boy pussy, succulent balls and large dark hooded cock. Then sat facing me spread legged taunting me with her hard pink headed toy, bushy pubes and now bare huge round fake tits. I challenged her to a cock fight and so we took turns double jerking our dicks together. She then stripped her eye popping body completely naked and continued to fool around with my dick. I cried foul and instructed her to spread her legs where I inserted by cock in to her willing ass. The match continued in the bathroom where Poy models her gorgeous body and huge hairy cock. Sitting on the toilet jerking her big curving dick the end game is near. At the buzzer she squirts a huge load of creamy cum to signal the end of that evenings sport.<br><br>I met Poy one night at Guess Bar on Soi 4 Sukhumvit just down from Nana Plaza. Guess Bar is considered by many ladyboy lovers to be the best ladyboy bar in Bangkok if not all Thailand. It is known for its relaxed lounge like atmosphere where unlike most bars the girls are supposedly instructed to not be pushy. It also has some of the most beautiful feminine ladyboys you will find anywhere. You can generally sit and have a few drinks talking to friends with a nice looking ladyboy on your arm. Poy is actually one of the more aggressive girls working there. On this night she was on me within minutes of entering and I gave in to her sexiness after about half an hour. So off we went down the block to the short time rooms and good thing I brought my camera.
    Tags: Long Hair, POV, Asian, Big Tits, Handjobs, Masturbation, Small Balls, Bra, Hairy, Teens
    Cast: Poy

File Info:
    Size: 201,9 MB
    Duration: 00:06:40

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Poy in Poy's Big Toy

3. JustPlay331
    Nina in Cowgirl Cock Cutie
    [​IMG]

Description: Another new super cute Filipina femboy for you. Nina from Manila has simply a beautiful face and a fantastic smile which she shows off between bright red lips which are brought out by the orangy red background. This adorable little cock girl looks great in her black and white check dress top and black cowboy hat. Pushing her top down to her waist she reveals her black bra covering the smooth creamy white skin of her small chest. Dress and bra off she shows her perky nipples capping her nice hormone titties and narrow torso. She then playfully unbuttons her sexy jean shorts and the bulge at the front of her underwear is noticeable. Down to her skivvies this is even more prominent as she sits and then she stands up to reveal her sweet hard cock. Her decent sized penis has a large cut pink head, floppy balls and a nice triangle of trimmed brown pubes. Naked there is nothing left for this cowpoke to do but pull her penis until she squirts clear cum all over the black bench.
    Tags: Straight Hair, Masturbation, Small Tits, Dancing, Average Dick, Bra, Lingerie, Jeans, Panties, Pretty Face
    Cast: Nina

File Info:
    Size: 372,7 MB
    Duration: 00:11:40

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Nina in Cowgirl Cock Cutie

4. JustPlay331
    Dany Alencar, Dany Bionda, Paolla Felix, Perlla Felix in Pantyhose Orgy
    [​IMG]

Description: What happens when you get two redhead, one black haired and one blonde shemale in the same room with a bed? You have one hell of a tranny shecock sucking and fucking orgy. Perlla, Paolla along with Dany Bionda and Dany Alencar are lovely shemales babes that like nothing better then to get together and have a wild and load blowing good time with each other. They pose in their sexy lingerie and pantyhose to tease each other as much as the camera before stripping topless and showing their hard shecocks beneath their nylons. These t-girl babes love handling each others tiny tits and shafts but when it�s time to get seriously down to the business of sucking and fucking, these horny shemales are ready to go. They take turns sucking each other until each of them have had a mouthful of the others shecock. That is only enough to get them started before it becomes an all out ass fucking orgy and they blow their loads on each others shecocks and stomachs.
    Tags: Thin, Mature, Small Tits, Average Balls, Kissing, Bed, Teasing, Piercings, Big Lips, Brown Eyes
    Cast: Dany Alencar

File Info:
    Size: 857 MB
    Duration: 00:28:18

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Dany Alencar, Dany Bionda, Paolla Felix, Perlla Felix in Pantyhose Orgy
    Download File - Dany Alencar, Dany Bionda, Paolla Felix, Perlla Felix in Pantyhose Orgy

5. JustPlay331
    Jan in Prison Striped Femboy
    [​IMG]

Description: This cute little girl did not resist arrest when I nabbed her for selling her body in the street. I told her there was no need for cuffs if she came willingly but I could tell that she might like this. I said that if she tried anything I would pull my pistol and so she said that she definitely would. Back at the station she sat smiling on the black bed in the holding cell clearly enjoying being incarcerated. As I conducted her intake interview she began to move around trying to excite me with various views of her sexy little body. I asked her how long she had been doing this and why did such a cute young girl not have a husband and children. She ignored this and continued to tease me by giving me peeks at the bikini she wore as undergarments. She then asked to see my pistol so I obliged and she asked if I wanted to see hers. I said what are you talking about, you are unarmed and then she layback and drew her bottoms aside and out popped her concealed weapon. I realized she was not a real girl and this made me take my mind off the ball and on her hairy dick and balls. She then pulled up her dress to show her slim sexy tummy and then lay back and held up her dink for closer inspection. I approached slowly, gun drawn and she reached out and grabbed it saying she wanted to clean it with her mouth. I told her to get up and remove her top slowly so I could check for other hidden weapons. I then ordered her to get back on the bed and to keep her cock in her hand where I could see it. I then told her to flip over as I had to check if she was hiding anything in her little butthole. I then said not to make any sudden moves except with her dick. She then stroked the barrel of her love gun while alternatively yanking mine or flicking her puffy nipples until she fired blob bullets all over her stomach.<br><br>Jan is a LadyboyPlayer exclusive as she had never done photos before. She was keen to try and she certainly enjoyed it and wanted me to as well. I met her on Sukhumvit Road when her female friend asked me if I wanted to go with her. When I told her I was looking for a ladyboy she said her friend was one. She called over her friend who was smaller than her and said her name was Jan. I have developed a pretty good eye but I would not have picked her out as a ladyboy as she is so petite. Nor does her manner give away her true gender as she acts and talks just like a lady. Now looking at the pictures I can see that her face is somewhat boyish but you can also see that she wears virtually no makeup. It has always been a conundrum to me how the ladyboys in Thailand seem to be hotter than the real girls.
    Tags: Pigtails, Small Dick, Small Tits, Indoors, Teens, Masturbation, Small Balls, Hairy, Straight Hair, Asian
    Cast: Jan

File Info:
    Size: 226,2 MB
    Duration: 00:07:38

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Jan in Prison Striped Femboy

6. JustPlay331
    Umi in Something to Smile About
    [​IMG]

Description: I think Umi has close to a perfect body which she seems to like hiding under loose blouses. She is fairly tall, slim and kind of muscular. Without those perfect sized boobs she would probably look a bit femboyish. I was surprised and delighted when she removed her blouse to show off her trim and tight torso. Those bountiful boobs are topped by large outward pointing dark nipples that cry out to be sucked. You don`t see it in the pictures but Umi has a slight over bite which may explain why she seldom smiles. She looks prettier in these pictures than the night we met partly I think because she did a nice job on her eyes prior tot the shoot. Umi was happy to let me trace the lines of her svelte body with whip cream which she also enjoyed eating off my cock. A nice cumshot which is somewhat lost in the melting sticky white mess stretching from her cock to her tits.<br><br>When I met her with May at Temptation Bar she seemed content not to be the lead girl and just quietly stroked my crotch as we sat. Perhaps she is just shy or more likely this is because men naturally respond first to May`s more striking beauty. This may be an example of the phenomena that girls who hang with prettier friends seem to smile less. This secondary attention from men seems to entrench introverted behaviours that are only self full-filling. Besides smiling less, not so pretty girls tend to dress dowdier, slump their shoulders and not look you in the eye. Conversely if Umi were to smile more (despite the over bite, which is not unsightly) and show off that body I think she would get increased attention that would translate into an improved self-image. I would try to explain this to her but it would take me hours with my Thai-English Dictionary. Plus I`m not sure that she or any ladyboy that I have met is capable of intelligent thought. Then again this is probably just my impression due to the language barrier and no doubt they think falangs are ignoramuses.
    Tags: Cum on Hands, Black Eyes, Teens, Straight Hair, Small Balls, Thin, Small Dick, Skirt, Food, Big Tits
    Cast: Umi

File Info:
    Size: 328,7 MB
    Duration: 00:11:06

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Umi in Something to Smile About

7. JustPlay331
    Brooke in Black Big Stick
    [​IMG]

Description: This was her first time modelling. I found her very easy to work with. She was flirty and patient. She was easy to talk to and she told me some sexy stories. She is young ,19 I think, and gets erect easily. She plan to get implants (breast) soon.
    Tags: Pretty Face, Fishnets, Cum on Hands, Natural Tits, Black Dicks, Thin, Straight Hair, Toys, Pantyhose, Brunettes
    Cast: Brooke

File Info:
    Size: 426,5 MB
    Duration: 00:12:28

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Brooke in Black Big Stick

8. JustPlay331
    Rhiane in New Femboy Superstar
    [​IMG]

Description: If you doubt that new exclusive model Rhiane is a superstar than take a look at her naked body. If you are not convinced by her rail thin fat free frame and her huge hard cock then look closer at her belly button and you will see it is at the center of a tattoo star. We didn�t bother with clothes in the pcitures for this set as we knew you would want to see as many shots as possible of her posing with her hard hairy dick. But for those who like to see there ladyboys first in clothes check out the video for a short strip scene. I just love watching her laying back and stroking her giant cock and then standing as it juts out proudly at a right angle to her body. It�s from this position that she jerks out a load of creamy cum from her huge hardon.<br><br>Photographer�s comments: Hot, that�s how I would have described Rhiane in one word. Want to know how hot she is? Well, we have yet to start her shoot and she was already bugging me to give her 3 male partners for her next session. And for someone as pretty and sexy as Rhiane, I won�t have a hard time booking TS lovers out there to fuck her.
    Tags: Big Dick, Bed, Hairy, Curly Hair, Brunettes, Masturbation, Teens, Thin, Big Balls, Asian
    Cast: Rhiane

File Info:
    Size: 345,1 MB
    Duration: 00:10:06

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Rhiane in New Femboy Superstar

9. JustPlay331
    Cherry in A Slice of Cherry Penis Pie
    [​IMG]

Description: For our health conscious members we bring you some nice fresh femboy fruit. She was just waiting to be picked or rather picked up so she could give us a taste of her sweet young cock. Cherry is sporting a rather unusual hairdo which her orange dyed hair styled in to a halo around her bangs and long strait hair at the back which are likely extensions. This frames her large cute face on which she has large bright eyes and a small jewel nose piercing. She looks sexy posing in her loose black sparkly dress which she pulls of her shoulders and lets drop to the bed. Our cocks harden as she kneels hand on hip showing off her tight little body in her black bra and lace panties. Removing her bra she bares the small pink nipples capping her little hormone titties. She then pushes down her panties first hiding her shaved little hooded dick and balls. Not much stroking and her girl penis has grown to a surprising length and width given her small body size. From behind on all fours she pushes her fat pink cock through her legs and we see she has two tattoos on her back and one on her inner calf. Sitting back on the pillows legs spread she raises one arm high as she strokes her dink with the other hand until she produces creamy white desert topping for our cherry delight.<br><br>Cherry is a new girl at Temptations Bar fresh off the farm near Uttaradit. She is 171 cm tall and weighs 52 Kg but appears shorter than she is in the pictures because of her stubby legs. At 18 she is already on hormones but is also naturally feminine and it will be interesting to see how much she changes over the next few years. As a likely candidate for a boob job my guess is she will develop into another breathtakingly beautiful babe with a cock.
    Tags: Teasing, Small Balls, Indoors, Panties, Thongs, Dress, Pigtails, Long Hair, Bed, Bedroom
    Cast: Cherry

File Info:
    Size: 528 MB
    Duration: 00:17:25

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Cherry in A Slice of Cherry Penis Pie
    Download File - Cherry in A Slice of Cherry Penis Pie

10. JustPlay331
    Mai in Hot Summer Ladyboy Nights
    [​IMG]

Description: To cool off one hot summer night I went out for a drink with a friend and ran into to sizzling ladyboy Mai. We went into the go-go bar and she came over and immediately started giving my cock all the attention it wanted. I couldn`t resist but to return the favor. I started feeling on her and kissing on her neck in the booth at the go-go. Before long she had my cock out and I had hers out as well. I kept teasing her, kissing down her stomach like I was going to put her in my mouth to make her horny. I slowly stroked her cock in the go-go and to my surprise she blew a load on her stomach (and my hand) in the go-go...it was hot. Since most ladyboys are only good for one cum every so many hours I figured maybe it was best if I swapped her out for another one and take her back to my room another time when she had a fresh hot load I could enjoy more in private. I got her number and my friend and I left the bar.<br><br>I kept thinking about how hot it was to get her off in the go-go bar and I had to go back to take her to my room. The next day I went to get her only to find out she had left the bar to go work at Alcazar (the second biggest cabaret show in Pattaya). Luckily I had her number so I called her and she said she had just finished work and would love to meet up for some fun. I picked her up outside Alcazar and we went to the room. It didn`t seem to take much, just some light kissing on the neck with a little touching and teasing and this Asian boy babe was ready to go. Of course it didn`t take long before her cock came out and it was pulsating when I took hold of it. Anyways...we quickly moved to the bed and that�s when things got heavy. Before you know it I was stroking her thick dick while mine slid in and out of her mouth and we were having a great time. She got me off so quick with her excellent oral skills that I was almost embarrassed; but I loved squirting my load in her waiting mouth while I pulled on her penis. After I came she went to the bathroom to wash off and ended up getting herself off while staring into my eyes in the shower. A great end to another hot Pattaya night with and even hotter ladyboy!
    Tags: Average Dick, Hairy, Big Balls, Teens, Asian, Shemale & Male, Pretty Face, Brunettes, Bedroom, Lingerie
    Cast: Mai

File Info:
    Size: 407,6 MB
    Duration: 00:12:54

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Mai in Hot Summer Ladyboy Nights

11. JustPlay331
    Sabrina Slavieiro in Femme Slaveboy
    [​IMG]

Description: Sabrina is too hot to handle in her little red dress so we had her take it off until she was showing off her big shecock and small, round ass. And she wasn�t happy until she was rubbing her shaft and squirting out a nice big jizz load.
    Tags: Latin, Natural Tits, Hairy, Tattoos, Striptease, Brown Eyes, Teens, Teasing, Big Dick, Big Balls
    Cast: Sabrina Slavieiro

File Info:
    Size: 590,1 MB
    Duration: 00:18:41

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Sabrina Slavieiro in Femme Slaveboy
    Download File - Sabrina Slavieiro in Femme Slaveboy

12. JustPlay331
    Lina in Femboy Divorcee
    [​IMG]

Description: Recently divorced Lina has left behind a Thai wife and child to pursue a life of having sex with falangs for money. I had not met her before the shoot and my first impression when she arrived at my door was she is a femboy extraordinaire with her fairly masculine face which she was apologetic about explaining until recently she was living as a bisexual man. You can see in close-ups that she has traces of a moustache which is at odds with the forced feminization of her eye makeup, hair, earrings and garb. Any seasoned ladyboy connoisseur will quickly overlook the signs of her true gender to see she has dirty ladyboy sex oozing from every pore. This comes across in her unvarying wry smile and the way she carries her small slim hard body and the view of her bare midriff. Femboy lovers are further rewarded when she removes her pink top to reveal a slight hour glass shape with ribs showing above a hard flat tummy which is framed by the cock hardening �V� created by the separation of her toned abdomen and hip muscles. The �V� points downward to the hidden surprise lurking in her pants which she wears so low that you can just see the top of per trimmed pubes. She teases us for a while by covering this area with the bunch of her top which she finally removes along with her pants to reveal black boyish panties. The effect of her sucking my wang is this area slowly bulges until a nice veinless medium large fem-dick pops out one side. She admires her throbbing meat pole for a moment which is already glistening with precum until she finally removes the covering where we see the stack of her cock and large balls. We see her dink soften a bit so the head has almost retreated under its hood until this is cured by some self-stroking while slurping on my dick. This happens again when she lets go so we encourage her to step up the pace and then stand up where she clenches her but cheeks while she strokes her now very hard penis with one hand and mine with the other. The end game begins as she is back down on the bed propped on one elbow as the hand of the other arm works her girl pipe until out flows a quantity of frosty ball juice.<br><br>Lina comes to us by way of Pop who also walks the streets on Soi 4 Sukhumvit just South of Nana Entertainment Plaza. I had met Pop (17-Apr-2008 Pop Goes the Weasel) and she asked if her friend could come for a shoot when she was done. As I have explained previously I always say yes to this as it inevitably leads to an interesting surprise when a model I have never seen before shows up. As Pop had given me no indication as to Lina�s looks I was pleasantly surprised to see she was an attractive femboy. She was quite friendly and talkative explaining that she was bisexual and living as a gay man until her recent hair extensions. Before that she was married and had fathered a child but her wife had found her interest in men too difficult too live with. So while we are sorry her relationship ended we are not totally heart broken as it was depriving us of her sexy body. It must be a strange dilemma for maturing Thai men who are torn between their instinct to propagate themselves and their desire to be fucked in the ass. Lina seems to have found the perfect balance by accomplishing both of these things by transforming herself. No doubt she may decide to switch back at some point as I have heard of several instances of ladyboys doing this.
    Tags: Shaved, Big Lips, Small Dick, Small Balls, Cum on Hands, Bedroom, Thin, Small Tits, Long Hair, Masturbation
    Cast: Lina

File Info:
    Size: 463,2 MB
    Duration: 00:15:38

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Lina in Femboy Divorcee

13. JustPlay331
    Cat in Cat Eyes Cock
    [​IMG]

Description: The name Cat suits this sultry girl with her large exotic eyes which are always looking for a cock to put between her pouty lips. She starts the set gracefully stretching out on the bed to show us her long one gartered legs. She has long gorgeous reddish brown hair flowing down around her beautiful face with gravity taking the bulk of it to the side she is leaning or cocking her head to but not obscuring her large white star shaped earrings. She rolls over to show us her cute ass still covered by her black bedazzled panties before sitting up and stoking her crotch while she licks her lips in anticipation of feeding her cock lust. Any man would be fooled by this feminine feline until her petting has caused her swollen balls to appear in her ass crack and then she can do nothing else but reveal the purr-fect dick where her pussy should be. Since the cat is out of the bag she may as well pull out her package which consists of a long hard veiny hooded she-dick and bloated ball sack. To further entice us she stands beside the bed and hikes up her red dress and shows us her tight abs before falling back on the bed and spreading her legs wide in hope that her hard sexy pussy pole is bait for some cock to suck. She eyes her penile prey before devouring it while her girl dink bobs around below. She must then strip naked to show us her cute hormonal tits while she continues to stroke her she meat. From behind as she gets ready to cum we see her clenching her butt muscles and also that she has some cute unfinished tattoos on one side of her upper back and across the lower part. One final slurp on a big schlong and she is ready to jerk her own large rod until it squirts a nice blast of cum all over her pretty little high heeled shoe.<br><br>Sexy Cat is another High Boss girl which is the infamous Soi6 Pattaya bar. Cat came across as an extremely nice and sweet girl unlike many of the girls at High Boss and Pattaya in general who are strung out on ice. Unfortunately ice which is of course the street name for crystal meth is pretty much an epidemic in the ladyboy population. This also seems to be most acute in Pattaya where most of the dregs of society, falang and Thai alike, also seem to be. One of the girls at High Boss told me that there was only one or two of the twenty or so girls working there that were not users. Not that this is any great sin IMO as most of them don�t drink much and this is their only escape. There are really only a few that are annoying because they will bother you constantly because they need more money for drugs. Cat on the other hand was not aggressive or pushy; just nice and horny. So I would guess she would fall in to the infrequent to non user category. Cat is also a former and now part time Karaoke hostess. I tried unsuccessfully to make plans to meet her at a Karaoke bar as the girl I am seeing was coming to Pattaya and loves to do this. When you do this for the first time with a Ladyboy you will likely be surprised at how huge the Thai music business is. Once you get used to it, the music is actually quite good and has many genres as in western music. You may also be surprised at how well a lot of Ladyboys sing. As you watch and listen to them admiringly you should realize like I did that they are more feminine than most women.
    Tags: Thin, Indoors, Average Balls, Straight Hair, Masturbation, Long Hair, Teens, POV, Redheads, Small Tits
    Cast: Cat

File Info:
    Size: 420,3 MB
    Duration: 00:14:11

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Cat in Cat Eyes Cock

14. JustPlay331
    Serenity in God Grant Me
    [​IMG]

Description: Perhaps god will grant you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change but Serenity will grant you your sexual desire for femboy shedick. This long and lean ladyboy from Manila came over one afternoon dressed for sex in her see though black dress. She has a wide handsome face which is framed by a great head of jet black hair which she likes to play with. Peeling off her dress we can see every bone and muscle through her creamy white skin. Smiling coyly she takes off her bikini top and at first hides her flat tits but then exposes her bright red nipples. Down to her bottoms this shebabe knows how to turn men on as she uses her hands to rub and tease her nipples and crotch. Answering our prayer she finally undoes the bow that lets us see the top of her black hairy pubes. Reaching in there it seems to take her a while to find what proves to be a long hard dick which she does some great posing with. She would love to continue to jerk her meat outside but her shyness forces behind closed doors. She starts by showing us her fine ass and then baring and spreading her cheeks white to show us her tight boy pussy. She continues by fingering her ass while he stretches her balls and cock until it gets hard again. Now she is ready for the final tug job which she does on her side until her girl pole squirts a nice load of cum on her dress.<br><br>The following are the photographer�s comments and I�m not sure what the part about her sister means but I like the final comment about her affair. If not for her sister, I don�t think I could have chosen to work with Serenity. I am a bit intimidated by her. She is the serious type. When I was discussing the detail of the shoot, she was all ears, not smiling a bit. In spite of her seriousness, our shoot took more than 3 hours. Reason? Her cock keeps getting soft every time she touches it. It was only when I offered her to reschedule the shoot that she confessed � the only way she can cum is by rubbing her cock on a surface. Before they left, she also shared a secret to me. She once had an affair with a lesbian.
    Tags: Masturbation, Long Hair, Straight Hair, Striptease, Cum on Hands, Asian, Average Balls, Big Lips, Thin, Brunettes
    Cast: Serenity

File Info:
    Size: 255,1 MB
    Duration: 00:08:25

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Serenity in God Grant Me

15. JustPlay331
    Gobee in Big Cock Quickie Cum
    [​IMG]

Description: If a ladyboy with a huge cock, tits and a hairy ass shows up at your door looking for money, how can you turn her away? Despite the fact that I had plans to meet another girl who would be showing up within the hour I said �OK, but it has to be fast�. The truth is that when it comes to ladyboys my will is controlled by my small head. So here is an impromptu big cock quickie set with the one and only Gobee from Pattaya. Once I acquiesced to her request she wasted no time baring those big round tits and pulling out her huge hard hairy dick. I love when Gobee kneels over me while she yanks that giant crank. On this day I thought I would make her flip over for an upside down jerk. This gives a stunning view of her famously hairy butt crack which I had every intention of plastering with cum if I had more time. But this hirsute honey stuck to the bargain and within ten minute of walking through my door was blowing that huge load of cum down all under her left breast. Gobee actually must have been quite horny that day as she usually does not cum that quick which was perfectly timed given right after my phone rang from the other girl who was downstairs.<br><br>I find most ladyboys are actually quite shy andsubmissive. They treat you well for thetime you have purchased and when you are done they politely pick up and leaveand happily to go back to their lives. But there are certain ladyboys, likeGobee, that you just can�t seem to get rid of and seem to have no understandingthat, as the old saying goes, they are paid to leave. It is not uncommon forsome of these ladyboys to tell you that they are in love with you within hoursof your meeting. And if like me you are foolish enough to give them your phonenumber it is guaranteed that these types will call and message you ten times aday when they know you are in Town. Ionly get to Thailand for a few weeks every few months but there is one girl inPattaya who I get a text from within a day or two of arriving which means ofcourse she must be texting me every second day. I suppose this is natural behaviour as they of course see me as awalking ATM machine although perhaps they even actually like me a bit.Personally I don�t really mind this so much as I realize this is just a form oftelemarketing. But it is not uncommonfor first timers to fall prey to this which is natural given that most falangsare over 40 and no longer used to getting this kind of attention from hot youngbabes who just happen to have cocks. Iknow some girls who have many falang �boyfriends� who no doubt treat each onelike he is number one when he is in Thailand. So my advice for anyone planning to hook up with a ladyboy is to seeyour relationship for what it is; the perfect two way temporary arrangementwhere she gives you sex and treats you well and you give her money and treather well. If one of these things is nothappening then it is time to move on which in Ladyboyland is as easy as walkingout your hotel room door.
    Tags: Hairy, Big Balls, Big Tits, Long Hair, Teens, Masturbation, Condom, Anal Sex, Brunettes, Bedroom
    Cast: Gobee

File Info:
    Size: 138 MB
    Duration: 00:04:33

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Gobee in Big Cock Quickie Cum

16. JustPlay331
    Oil in Swap my oil
    [​IMG]

Description: If there was word to describe Ladyboy Oil, it would be `amazing`. Another LadyboyPlayer exclusive, this beautiful piece of Asian creation is perfect from head to toe, and in action. I`ve heard a saying before about guys wanting `a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets`, if that�s the case, you need to get on a plane and come get this one. Let me explain....<br><br>When we first locked eyes she looked away, but in a shy and flirtatious way. I called her over and she was nothing but polite, sweet and of course a lot more beautiful than I originally thought she was. With her almost nonexistent breasts, flat stomach and breathtaking face I was ready to go without saying another word. However, she said she wanted to get to talk more before we left. Yeah I know, what was I thinking? I know the drill, find`em, fuck`em and flee, but with Oil everything was different because I was taken in by her beauty. After talking to her for a while I come to find out she was very polite and sweet. She didn`t have that `rough edge` a lot of ladyboys seem to possess. Of course, once I did the `in club` cock check, it sealed the deal to get her the hell out of there and back to the room.<br><br>Once we got to the room, it was like a switch had been flipped. She quickly kept trying to take my clothes off and was feeling my cock through my pants. I, of course, did the same and had to pull it together a little to grab the camera to share this beauty with you folks. Once everything was ready the heat was on! To see the details of the evening you�re going to have to watch the scene, but I promise you won`t be disappointed by Ladyboy Oil. Seriously, if you come to Pattaya anytime soon, you might want to go get her because she�s not going to last long before some foreigner makes a wife out of her.
    Tags: Indoors, Small Balls, Straight Hair, Small Tits, Teasing, Bra, Shaved, Cum on Abs, Natural Tits, Lingerie
    Cast: Oil

File Info:
    Size: 592,1 MB
    Duration: 00:17:43

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Oil in Swap my oil
    Download File - Oil in Swap my oil

17. JustPlay331
    Earn in Earned Every Baht
    [​IMG]

Description: This hard working girl from the streets of Bangkok comes to us during the day dressed in her loose bare shouldered blouse and low riding black slacks. She poses with such confident feminine sexuality as she shows what she has to offer that it simply does not compute that she is really a man. Se has a large face and features, especially her full lips which beg to be parted by a cock. She sexily tilts her head from side to side as her gorgeous dirty blond hair flops about her shoulders. Our gender puzzlement continues when she strips to her cute bra and panties which shows off her full girlish figure. When she teases us by showing her large trimmed triangle of pubes and soft ample bum there is still no indication of her true gender. With pants off the hide the sausage game continues as she makes her way to the bed where I offer my cock which she expertly devours. This finally gets her hard enough to show us her nice medium sized dick and balls. She takes her time as she enjoys more of my cock and slowly jerks hers to a milking cum.<br><br>Earn is a freelancer who walks around the Sumkhumvit Road area near Nana Plaza which is on Soi 4. My ladyboy friend met her first and then called her one day when we needed a girl and she came right over. A seemingly easygoing girl who apparently admitted to my friend that she had smoked ice (i.e. crystal meth) prior to the shoot. This often has a negative effect on their ability to get an erection and explains the extreme effort she needed to cum. I sucked her and she me many times during this shoot as she went soft several times. It is unfortunate that such a lovely girl is already so addicted to this awful drug that she needs to do it early in the day. I saw her recently and she still looks good so hopefully she has this habit under control.
    Tags: Blowjob, Big Lips, Average Balls, Pretty Face, Average Dick, Teasing, Long Hair, Straight Hair, Thin, Teens
    Cast: Earn

File Info:
    Size: 495 MB
    Duration: 00:16:43

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Earn in Earned Every Baht

18. JustPlay331
    Beau in Beau's Geste about her Cock
    [​IMG]

Description: Seeing tall slim beautiful Beau in the street I sought the truth about how she was built down below. As she stood there statuesquely in her sort blue jean shorts and pink on white double tank top I asked her not to fib about how big she was down there. She told with a straight face that she had a small cock. While could not tell if she was jibing or jesting I went ahead and asked her to sit on the bed. She wore a serious expression on her very pretty face with her long dark hair, full pink lips and large sleepy eyes. She then got to her knees and removed her shirt to tantalize me with her slim almost nude torso save for the lacy black bra covering her flat chest. The tease continues as she shimmied down her shorts to show her tiny panties covering a surprisingly large crotch bulge which grows with our torment as her neatly trimmed pubes now peek from the top of this small triangle of cloth. From behind the truth of her gender lie is revealed by her hairy butt hole sand small dangling balls. Back around Beau�s geste about her cock is exposed by the unveiling of her hard long pole and low hanging ball sack. It is no gag when she grabs her tool in one hand and mine in the other before dropping to her knees to suck my dick nor does she (gag). It is also no joking matter when she sits on the headboard of the bed to pose with her big dink in hand before delivering the punch line as a large squirt of creamy cum on to her leg.<br><br>I�m not really sure if Beau was joking or if she really thinks her cock is small. She may not have been jesting because she hangs around with her friend Pim also from Obsession bar who has a huge monster sausage cock. So relatively speaking her slim long curving dick is small but is plenty big enough in isolation. Truthfully her humorous motivation was contrived by me simply to gain the reference to chronically remade Beau Geste story about the French Foreign Legion brothers who along with their brutal commander are the last survivors of a remote Middle Eastern outpost. In the version I remember the commander (played by Telly Savalas) forces them to fight on against relentless attacks by sarrasins until one is finally killed and the other kills the commander to escape. Then there is the �Last Remake� version starring the hilariously bug eyed Marty Feldman as one of the brothers.
    Tags: POV, Straight Hair, Bra, Long Hair, Teens, Thongs, Black Eyes, Hairy, Pretty Face, Small Tits
    Cast: Beau

File Info:
    Size: 290,1 MB
    Duration: 00:09:34

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Beau in Beau's Geste about her Cock

19. JustPlay331
    Nat in Bigger than a Gnats Cock
    [​IMG]

Description: This is a tiny little gnat of a girl coincidentally named Nat except for the fact that she has a huge cock. She starts the set combing her fake hair as she stands in her skimpy orange outfit and fishnet stockings. You can see every ripple on her bare midriff and when she sits down the large bulge in her white panties push her tiny skirt up. As I moved close she wasted no time pulling out and sucking my cock before standing and removing her skirt. The bulge grows and from behind she pulls her G-string aside to show her sweet hairy little bunghole and you can see the end of her large cock which has been forced between her legs. When she removes the straining white cloth, out springs her huge fat dick which looks even larger in proportion to her miniature body. It stays rock hard through showing us her puffy boy pussy and other poses before she takes a call. That done she generously lubes up her hairy hole and invites me to fuck it. This I do from a few positions before she settles down for a double cock jerk until she shoots her load all over my cock and stomach.<br><br>I found Nat on Soi 13/1 in Pattaya at Beach Road where she works as a freelancer (i.e. streetwalker). This Soi in central Pattaya has two Ladyboy bars, La Bamba and Stringfellows which employs many feminine ladyboys. For some reason most of the freelancers working around there seem to be the most masculine of ladyboys. I would not even say they are femboys but rather wig wearing transvestites. You would think they would work closer to the gay area, Sunee Plaza but I suppose they are looking for straight men and the traffic around Beach Road. This type of ladyboy is not for everyone and they are reputed a being the most trouble in terms of drug use, stealing and other bad things. I had no trouble with Nat who with her small size could not pose much of a threat but I found many of the others around there a little worrisome looking.
    Tags: Floor, Anal Sex, Long Hair, Teens, Blowjob, Big Balls, Small Tits, Cum on Abs, Teasing, Masturbation
    Cast: Nat

File Info:
    Size: 465,4 MB
    Duration: 00:15:22

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Nat in Bigger than a Gnats Cock

20. JustPlay331
    Luana Oliver in Pretty Titty Fuck
    [​IMG]

Description: Luana Oliver is a t-girl beauty with a plump little girl pole and tiny tits. She loves cock and can�t resist getting a taste of Junior�s man meat. They take turns sucking each other off before he pounds his cock deep into her backdoor.
    Tags: Shemale & Male, Pretty Face, Lingerie, Blowjob, Small Balls, Doggy Style Anal, Straight Hair, Short Hair, Condom, Indoors
    Cast: Luana Oliver

File Info:
    Size: 525,8 MB
    Duration: 00:15:58

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Luana Oliver in Pretty Titty Fuck
    Download File - Luana Oliver in Pretty Titty Fuck