1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Sexy Men in dirty Sex

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by mixon7, Jul 2, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Scott & Gavin
    [​IMG]

Type: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 480 x 638
    Size: 240 MiB
    Time: 17 min 19 s

Tags: Bradcs
    Description:
    Cast: Scott

[​IMG]

Download Scott & Gavin 638 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/6841ad97b10d0

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jimmy & Brett
    [​IMG]

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Time: 19 min 38 s

Description:
    Cast: Jimmy Johnson

[​IMG]

Download Jimmy & Brett 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/18341bf6479af

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Timid Jake Spencer Jerks Off
    [​IMG]

Size: 259 MiB
    Time: 13 min 32 s

Tags: Bradcs, Solo, Tattooed, Orgasm, Cum, Jizz
    Description: Jake Spencer is ready to show you what he’s got beneath his clothes as he preps for his solo scene.  Although he’s a little anxious, we talk him out of his clothes pretty easily and soon he’s standing there naked, ass and cock bared to you as turns his tattooed body around.  Grabbing the lube and sitting down on the couch, he takes his cock in his hand and slowly strokes it, getting harder in a matter of seconds as he touches himself just the way he likes. 
    Standing up from the couch, he grabs his prick and works himself up, his big balls swaying beneath his thick shaft as he jerks himself up and down before lying back down on the couch.  Spreading his legs apart, he continues to run his hand up and down his dick, his throbbing cock eager to release its load as he brings himself closer to orgasm. A few more hard strokes and his eyes screw shut, cum spilling from the tip of his cock as he nuts hard and slows the pace of his hand as he gently milks the last drop of jizz from his dick.
    Cast: Jake Spencer

[​IMG]

Download A Timid Jake Spencer Jerks Off 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/2adbceb87dce5

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

James Nearwater Fucks Bobby Owens
    [​IMG]

Size: 406 MiB
    Time: 21 min 19 s

Tags: Bradcs, Newbie, Kissed, Sucks, Bareback, Fucks, Cum
    Description: Bobby Owens tells James Nearwater about his own experience as a newbie and getting used to a dick in your mouth, and now it’s James’s turn to try some new things as they get started. With James having never kissed a guy before, Bobby makes the first move, leaning in to show him how it’s done and then working on James’s dick next as he captures it in his mouth and sucks it. Pulling that uncut prick in and out between his lips and rubbing those balls, James grows harder until Bobby pulls back and stands up to let James do some work now. 
    Unsure of where to start, James hesitantly takes the tip of Bobby’s cock in his mouth, gripping the shaft with his hand, but as he gets into it, James relaxes and sucks Bobby’s dick and balls before pulling him to the edge of the bed and slowly pushing his bareback prick into Bobby’s ass. James goes nice and easy as he buries himself to the hilt, sheathing his hard cock in Bobby’s hole but that tight entrance makes him want more and he fucks Bobby hard and fast. Pushing Bobby onto his stomach, James tops him, holding Bobby’s hands behind his back as he drives his dick into him, raw and deep until they’re both close to coming.  Pulling out, James lies down next to Bobby and they each stroke their own dick and each other’s until both guys cum hard, new James shooting his load first after enjoying Bobby’s tight ass!
    Cast: Bobby Owens

[​IMG]

Download James Nearwater Fucks Bobby Owens 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/5e4988c4b9bdc

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wayne
    [​IMG]

Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 149 MiB
    Time: 20 min 20 s

Description:
    Cast: Wayne

[​IMG]

Download Wayne 480 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/43bf22357d63c

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kodi & Rob
    [​IMG]

Size: 231 MiB
    Time: 15 min 8 s

Description:
    Cast: Kodi

[​IMG]

Download Kodi & Rob 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/e919d6db32eea

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Calhoun Doggy Style In Casey Owens
    [​IMG]

Size: 355 MiB
    Time: 18 min 49 s

Tags: Bradcs, 69Ing, Sucking, Bareback, Fucking, Fucks, Cumming, Cumshot, Orgasm
    Description: Calhoun Sawyers and Casey Owens get things heated up with some 69ing fun, each stud sucking the other’s cock as they get nice and hard.  Calhoun gets behind Casey and spreads that ass open, lubing it up and licking that tight hole before pushing his bareback shaft into it.  Casey moans gently as Calhoun fills him up, fucking him hard and deep with that big cock, making sure to fill Casey to the brim as he pounds him. 
    Calhoun gives Casey’s fucked-open hole a break, rimming it some more before piercing that ass with his dick again.  Casey reaches down for his cock, stroking it quick as Calhoun fucks him, holding Casey’s legs apart so he can get balls deep in that hole.  Calhoun pumps his throbbing cock into Casey again and again until both these guys are cumming hard, finishing with a nice cumshot as they ride out the last of their orgasm!
    Cast: Casey Owens

[​IMG]

Download Calhoun Doggy Style In Casey Owens 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/ecbd248cd7f20

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jason Sterling And Zander Floyd Raw
    [​IMG]

Size: 420 MiB
    Time: 21 min 55 s

Tags: Bradcs, Newbie, Make Out, Sucks, Oral, Cock-Sucking, Ass-Fucking, Fuck, Raw, Cum
    Description: Jason Sterling is back for his next scene after his solo, and although he admits he’s a little nervous he’s not letting it get the best of him. Zander Floyd is here to help ease his mind and tease his cock, and when they’ve got their shirts off it’s not long before their lips and hands are all over each other. Zander takes charge, showing the newbie how it’s done as he pushes Jason back onto the bed and they make out…until Zander works his way down to Jason’s dick.
    He sucks Jason’s cock, shoving the whole length of that big prick into his mouth while Jason has some fun with it, running his cock along Zander's chin. When Zander’s finished teaching Jason by example, he climbs up to Jason’s face and straddles him, his cock dangling in front of that inexperienced mouth. But when Jason starts giving Zander oral, it doesn’t seem like he’s inexperienced at all!
    After showing off his cock-sucking skills, we get to see his ass-fucking skills next as Zander scoots back and sits on Jason’s hard dock, inserting it slowly then letting Jason fuck him deep.  They try a few different positions as Jason fills Zander up, going balls deep in that tight ass as he pounds him raw until they both cum on Zander’s stomach!
    Cast: Zander Floyd

[​IMG]

Download Jason Sterling And Zander Floyd Raw 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/67a122713d594

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nico Nova Fucks Richie West
    [​IMG]

Size: 396 MiB
    Time: 20 min 53 s

Description: Today, something came over Nico where he craved to assert his dominance like the alpha that he is, and luckily Richie was right there as his beta. Richie starts sucking Nico’s dick on the couch, but before long, Nico is towering over him feeding him the dick instead. “You want my dick inside your mouth?” he baits Richie as he jams his large, uncut cock in the boy’s mouth. He then pulls Richie’s shorts off and begins eating his ass on the couch, running his tongue over Richie’s hole.
    Richie embraces his submissive nature. “I’m so ready for you to fuck me!” he pleads to Nico as he gets fingered and prepped. Nico slowly eases his cock into Richie, but once it’s fully in, he gives it to him hard. Richie’s head jerks back and forth while Nico throws his whole body on top of him. They switch to doggy style and Nico owns Richie’s soft ass, fucking him hard and pulling his hair.
    Nico’s chest begins to jerk as he pulls out and shoots a warm load all over Richie’s hole, and then onto himself! Then he pulls Richie up from his knees and starts petting and kissing his neck, which causes Richie to release his load all over the couch. Nico showed his dominant side, and Richie loved it.
    Cast: Richie West

[​IMG]

Download Nico Nova Fucks Richie West 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/5415252026f45

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Preston, Mike, Jordan
    [​IMG]

Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 331 MiB
    Time: 25 min 10 s

Description: I brought Preston and Mike back after their last shoot to see if I could get them to do anal. My hope was that with a little added pressure of being on the spot, needing the money, and having a chance to do some pounding, they would jump on the opportunity. When they arrived at the studio, they right away noticed that things had been moved around and were different. In part this was due to us moving the studio, and also Preston breaking the futon sitting on the back the last time. Anyways, I was able to pull something off and we got the old futon out of the backroom for one more hot use. These two guys have been buddies for a number of years, and Mike was the first one of them to start working with us. Then, his friend Preston needed to make some money for bills and he came in for work. I told the two of them that I needed to see anal since they had done everything else that I had to offer them. Mike said he was down, but that he would be fucking Preston, because his hole wasn't going to get stretched out. It seemed as though they didn't want their friendship to get to that level, and so what I did was offer to bring in another model. I had Jordan in the studio, because he arrived early to get his check and since he was here I asked if he wanted a chance to make more, so I told him to just hang out until I called him. When I did though, he was a little hard of hearing, but we got him to come in and he introduced himself to the guys on the couch. He took a seat on the couch, and I explained the situation, and Jordan has become very good at playing into what I need him to do in the shoots. I had the guys stand up and Jordan was the tallest out of the three and Preston was the shortest. Being the shortest, he drew the wrong straw and I offered him $1500 to have his first anal experience with Broke Straight Boys. Jordan was ready to top, and Mike was going to sit off to the side and jerk off to his friend getting fucked. Both Preston and Jordan stripped out of their clothes and down to their underwear. I asked them to play with their dicks while I got a chair for Mike to sit in. After everyone was situated, the underwear came off and it was time for the dick sucking to begin. Preston leaned over and took Jordan's cock in his mouth and started to suck. Jordan made the comment to Mike that his buddy sure knew how to give head and that it felt great. His cock got hard from the oral and it seemed like Jordan was clearly ready to fuck. As he put a condom on, Mike ordered Preston over to suck on his dick for minute. Both Preston and Jordan got on the couch and started in the doggie-style position, and I had them get going before I began filming. They were having a lot of issues with Jordan's dick popping out, so once they were set I was able to catch their reactions to the fucking. Preston was interesting to watch, because sometimes he acted like he was in pain and in other moments he seemed to be enjoying it. As Jordan became more turned on by the resistance that he was feeling for fucking this virgin hole for the first time, he started to get rougher with the it. Mike stood up at the edge of the bed and directed Preston's mouth to suck on his dick. This boy was getting attention now in two holes, and he was being their little bitch. That's when Jordan turned this up a notch and really made the scene into something out of a prison movie. At one point Preston yelled out for him to stop, and while I was on guard to get their attention right away, it seemed as though they were just getting caught up in the moment. Things calmed down and that's when Mike asked for a turn to hit his buddy's hole and this was interesting that he wouldn't do it before, but because Jordan was enjoying it so much he wanted in on the action. Preston was flipped over on his back and Mike was able to get right in and start fucking. Jordan even helped out by holding a foot as he stroked his dick and watched the action. All three of them were still going strong in the scene and then it was Jordan who said that he was about to cum first. He moved in closer to the bed and he shot his load right onto Preston's chest, and he had thick, white cum that looked like bird droppings. Mike and Preston kept going and my hope was that Preston would get off while getting fucked. I wasn't let down either he shot his load onto his stomach and it was decent size. Mike pulled out exhausted from all the fucking, but managed to stroke his dick to completion. He shot his load all over Preston, truly covering him in cum. Afterward he needed a long hot shower to clean up, and the other guys high fived each other after a fucking good job.
    Cast: Mike Robbins

[​IMG]

Download Preston, Mike, Jordan 640 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/e70b1002ce195

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Damien Fucking The Very Sexy Liam
    [​IMG]

Size: 287 MiB
    Time: 15 min 6 s

Tags: Bradcs, Kisses, Sucks, Deepthroats, Bareback, Fucking, Raw, Cum
    Description: Damien Nichols has taken a short break from BSB but now he’s back to show our new guy, Liam Andrews, how it’s done!  Damien leans in and kisses Liam, gently touching Liam’s cock through his shorts as they make out and Liam follows Damien’s lead, reaching for Damien’s dick and then starting to undress.  Damien goes down on Liam, using his mouth to get him hard before lying back on the bed and giving Liam a taste of his meat as Liam sucks and deepthroats Damien’s thick cock.  When Liam’s wet mouth has Damien’s cock pulsing for a tight ass, he lies Liam on the bed and slowly slides his lubed up dick into Liam’s hole, taking it slow at first and then fucking him harder with his bareback cock. 
    Liam moans as he gets his ass pounded, taking every inch of that dick and then getting on his knees to let Damien get deeper.  Liam’s sweet ass bounces with each thrust of Damien’s big cock, fucking him raw and then lying behind him to get a different angle on that amazingly tight hole while Liam starts to play with his own dick.   Damien turns Liam over onto his back and bends his legs up, pounding his sore entrance harder than ever as he gives it to him raw and deep, making Liam cum all over and then pulling out and shooting his load in Liam’s mouth and face!
    Cast: Damien Nichols

[​IMG]

Download Damien Fucking The Very Sexy Liam 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/0360ac519917e

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Antonio Ferrari And Zach Covington
    [​IMG]

Size: 275 MiB
    Time: 14 min 28 s

Tags: Bradcs, Making Out, Kiss, Sucking, Fucking, Rimjob, Ass-Pounding, Cumming, Bareback, Cumswapping
    Description: Antonio Ferrari may be straight, but if he was attracted to guys, Zach Covington hits a lot of the must-haves on his list of turn-ons, and that chemistry makes this scene super hot!  The two undress each other as they get started, making out and grabbing for those big dicks as they kiss and press their sexy, toned bodies together.  Zach goes down on Antonio and gets a taste of that sweet cock, cupping his balls and massaging that dick with his soft lips as Antonio watches him from above. 
    When Antonio’s prick is hard from all that sucking, Zach gets on all fours and lets Antonio slide his long shaft inside his ass, filling him up inside and fucking him hard, showing no mercy as he claims that tight little ass!  After a good pounding he gives Zach a break and blows him instead, licking that cock up and down and then sliding his tongue down to Zach’s sore hole, giving him a rimjob to get him warmed up for the next round of ass-pounding! 
    Zach gets on his back and spreads his legs apart, letting Antonio enter him while Zach grabs his prick and jerks it fast and hard, cumming in seconds as Antonio pushes his bareback dick in and out.  Antonio gives it a few more deep thrusts and pulls out, draining his cock between Zach’s ass, licking it up and cumswapping with Zach!
    Cast: Zach Covington

[​IMG]

Download Antonio Ferrari And Zach Covington 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/80dbe13552e98

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Calhoun Sawyer Jerks Off
    [​IMG]

Size: 254 MiB
    Time: 13 min 30 s

Tags: Bradcs, New, Solo, Masturbate, Cum, Jizz
    Description: Get to know the new guy on BSB a little more intimately as Calhoun Sawyer touches himself for the camera in his solo scene debut.  Standing up from the couch, he pulls off his pants, cock hanging out over his underwear as he takes a seat and reaches for that nice dick.  His runs his hands up and down his shaft, slick with lube, as he grows harder and bigger with each stroke of his strong fingers.  He lets out little moans as he works himself up, legs spread and balls bouncing as he jerks his prick , focusing on the sensitive tip of his erect cock. 
    Trying a different position he bends over the couch and spreads his ass, letting you see that tight hole as he gently runs a finger over it while he continues to masturbate that big dick.  As he gets closer to release, he makes himself more comfortable and lies back on the couch, eyes shut tight as his throbbing cock pulses with the need to cum.  Stroking that dick faster, his muscles tense and he shoots a huge load all over himself, hot jizz dripping from the tip of his dick as he rides out that incredible feeling.
    Cast: Calhoun Sawyer

[​IMG]

Download Calhoun Sawyer Jerks Off 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/422d5f68310d5

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Newbie Axel Fucks Richie West
    [​IMG]

Size: 301 MiB
    Time: 15 min 47 s

Tags: Bradcs, Kiss, Sucks, Finger, Raw, Bareback, Fucks, Cum
    Description: Axel Kane and Richie West are both newer guys, and although they have gotten a chance to get to know each other so far, they’re about to take it to a whole new level.  They start to kiss, lips pressed together as they take each other’s clothes off until they’re ass naked and Richie’s mouth is wrapped around Axel’s sweet cock. As he sucks Axel’s prick, pulling that dick in and out of his warm mouth, Axel leans forward to play with Richie’s hole, sticking a finger inside of him before climbing on the bed and putting his cock inside instead! 
    Richie moans as Axel fills him up, his ass stretching around Axel’s throbbing hard cock as he fucks him raw, pulling him to the edge of the bed and giving it to him harder and faster.  Axel holds Richie’s legs up, opening that tight hole up nice and wide as he slams into him with his bareback shaft until he can’t take that sweet ass anymore and pulls out to shoot his load onto Richie.  He pushes his dick back inside of Richie’s sore hole and fucks him some more until Richie strokes out his own load, adding his cum to the mess on his stomach as Axel leans in for one more quick kiss.
    Cast: Richie West

[​IMG]

Download Newbie Axel Fucks Richie West 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/7bc51c947fc2f

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Draven Caine And Zander Floyd Raw
    [​IMG]

Size: 370 MiB
    Time: 19 min 31 s

Tags: Bradcs, Newbie, Kisses, Deepthroating, Oral, Sucking, Making Out, Fuck, Doggy Style, Bareback, Raw, Cums
    Description: Newbie Draven Caine is still reluctant to bottom, but we don’t think his scene partner Zander Floyd is going to mind taking Draven’s dick judging by the way these two get started!  The kisses are passionate and deep, and these guys get their clothes off  in a hurry as Zander bends down to give Draven head, deepthroating his dick as Draven lies Zander down on the bed and gives him oral in return. 
    It seems both these guys wants the other’s cock in their mouth, so they take turns sucking each other off and making out until their dicks are hard as fuck and Draven is ready to claim Zander’s cute little ass!  Zander gets on all fours, doggy style on the bed as Draven enters him slowly from behind, his bareback cock stretching Zander’s tight ass as he pushes it all the way in. 
    Draven thrusts his dick in and out of Zander, reaching around to try to grab Zander’s dick as he fucks him raw and hard, pausing for some more making out and oral!  Draven gives Zander head until he cums, and then Zander pleasures Draven, sucking on his dick until Draven can’t take it anymore and he busts a nut all over himself, giving Zander a little taste of his hot cum!
    Cast: Zander Floyd

[​IMG]

Download Draven Caine And Zander Floyd Raw 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/f30b69b4723d5

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Conner Fucks Ty After Sucking Cock
    [​IMG]

Size: 310 MiB
    Time: 21 min 48 s

Description: Connor and Ty are back in the studio together and are ready for some more man on man action. Ty is going to be bravely taking care of The Big Redwood's cock and despite being somewhat nervous about it, Ty says he has a lot of faith in himself in that he can see it through to the end. Eager to get started, the two boys stood up and stripped off their t-shirts, both revealing buffed upper bodies that complimented each other. Ty turned to the side so that Connor had easier access in which to undo Ty's belt buckle and jeans before helping to slide the jeans down Ty's thighs. Once done, Ty pushed his ass out a little, showing off his nicely rounded buttocks. Somewhat excitedly, Connor grabbed Ty's ass and pried apart his butt cheeks in order to flash Ty's hole to the camera. "I like working with new guys!' offered Connor in defense to Ty teasing him that Connor was having too much fun. As Connor undid his own belt buckle and started to tug down his shorts, Ty turned to him and with quite a sultry look on his face, Ty leaned in for a kiss. The two boys locked lips and started snogging, Ty introducing tongue a moment later. Breaking apart for a brief moment so that Connor could pull his shorts over his bare feet, it was obvious that the two boys liked kissing each other as they each had a sly grin on their face as they dived in for some more hot action. Shifting to the bed, Connor and Ty settled down next to each other, each boy with a hand on their own cock and slowly stroking their shaft. It was decided that Connor was going to give Ty a blowjob first but not before a little more tongue dueling. Somewhat reluctantly parting from each other, Connor leaned over and swallowed down Ty's cock. Bobbing up and down, Connor made sure he showed off his hard earned oral skills as he pleasured Ty. Meanwhile, there was no doubt that Ty was loving the blowjob as he encouraged Connor to go down even further by gently pressing on the back of Connor's neck. Reaching around behind Connor, Ty took control of Connor's cock, leisurely stroking the hard shaft. Coming up for air, Connor slapped the head of the dick against his out stretched tongue a few times before diving back down. A few minutes more and Ty decided it was his turn for a bit of fun. Connor stood up on the bed while Ty shifted onto his knees, an excited grin on his face. Bragging that he could do a better blowjob, Ty immediately pulled out all his tricks as he slurped up and down the length of Connor's thick cock. Licking up and down the shaft, Ty proved he could deep throat with the best of them as he swallowed Connor's dick to the root. Twisting his head one way and then the other, Ty lavished attention on Connor's dick even as he jerked himself off. Despite choking, Ty allowed Connor to briefly partake in some face fucking before licking the length of the dick again. Soon enough, it was time to get down to the main event. Ty got down on his hands and knees on the bed while Connor stood behind him, prising apart Ty's ass cheeks and showing off Ty's about to be fucked hole. Slathering lube over his dick, Connor set about working his cock into Ty's tight ass, even as Ty groaned from the feeling of a dick slide all the way up into him. Once all the way in, Connor set a slow but steady pace as Ty got used to being fucked. Giving Ty's white ass a hearty slap, Connor sped up a little, his thrusts making Ty's dick and balls bounce up and down. Ty shifted so that he was standing on the floor while leaning over the bed, a move that proved a better one to fuck in as Ty started to pant in excitement. Connor's cock slipped out but Connor took the opportunity to slap his cock head against Ty's well fucked ass hole. Slamming his dick back in again made Ty grunt in both pain and pleasure, Ty reaching down to jerk himself off only for Connor to kindly do it for him. By now, both boys were dripping with sweat from all their hard work but it was obvious they had the stamina to go for hours. Connor had a keen liking for Ty, that much was clear when he suddenly leaned right in and locked lips with a more than willing Ty again. However, they quickly broke apart again as it was time for them to try some gymnastics. Ty lay down on the floor on his back, legs raised as Connor bodily pulled him closer. With Ty almost bent in half, Connor dipped his dick down into Ty's ass hole and started fucking him. Tugging on his cock in earnest, Ty groaned as this new position allowed him to every single inch of Connor's cock pounding his ass. This was an athletic position, which showed off just how fit these two boys were. Bobbing up and down, Connor panted heavily as he rode Ty's ass hard. Suddenly, Connor bent all the way forward and started to snog Ty, obviously turned on by Ty;s own pleasure. A few minutes more in the demanding position and Connor decided that it was time for one more switch up. This time, the position was fairly tame but Connor was riding Ty's ass like there was no tomorrow, all the while, Ty jerked himself off at a furious rate. Panting heavily, Ty shot his load all over his stomach, the cum dribbling down his shaft, even as Connor kept fucking him. Connor cheekily licked a trail up Ty's chest before kissing him, the boys trading tongues. Going back for more, Connor licked a little bit of Ty's cum this time and again locked lips with Ty even as he quickly fisted his own dick. Leaning back, Connor went for broke as he jerked himself off only to spray Ty's stomach with cum a moment later.
    Cast: Conner Chesney

[​IMG]

Download Conner Fucks Ty After Sucking Cock 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/6bfd74f708c22

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

John Silver & Kodi
    [​IMG]

Size: 325 MiB
    Time: 22 min 58 s

Description:
    Cast: Kodi

[​IMG]

Download John Silver & Kodi 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/a2779b734e753

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Conner Jacks Off At Home & Cums
    [​IMG]

Size: 247 MiB
    Time: 16 min 10 s

Description: Connor is the latest boy to hit the Broke Straight Boys futon. I met Connor at a Brad Paisley concert and even though it was my first country music concert, Connor is a huge fan. Although Connor wasn't too sure if he should call, his friends ended up persuading him to give it a go which was just as well as he had wrecked his bike a few days earlier and now, he needs some extra dosh in order to pay for repairs. Today, Connor is willing to jerk off in front of another man for the first time. Standing up, Connor is about 6' 1" with cropped red hair. He took off his chequered shirt and threw it to the floor, revealing a solid build. Doing some flexes, Connor showed off his muscles before turning around and allowing us to take a good look at his nicely shaped back and the tattoo decorating it. Undoing his belt, Connor slid off his jeans and underwear, slowly turning around again so that the BSB members could see his well formed ass. There was a large tattoo on his left thigh so I got in close, Connor explaining that it was written in Polish and that the bird was the Polish eagle. He went on to say that he was 75% Polish.
    However, it was now time to get down to the main event. Sitting back down on the futon, Connor started playing with his dick as he watched some straight porn playing off screen. Like most models, it didn't take him long to get rock hard so I had Connor stand up so that he could show off his thick erection, Connor grinning and waggling his dick for the camera as I zoomed in close. At only 19 years of age, Connor had a great body so it was nice to see that he wasn't too shy in allowing himself to show it off. Slowly but surely, Connor's hand slid up and down the hard shaft of his dick. To distract him a little, I had Connor kneel on the futon, his back to the camera and keep jerking off. A few moments later, I told Connor to lean forward and to tug on his dick between his legs. Connor quickly complied but I had to remind him to look towards the camera and not to hide his face. By now, Connor was panting hard and working up a sweat from all his strenuous activity. At my request, Connor leaned forward even further and pushed his ass out towards the camera, allowing for a great shot of his virgin ass hole. Connor had such a nice ass, on a whim, I told him to slap his butt and without a pause, Connor reached back and gave himself a hard slap on the ass. Likewise, Connor barely hesitated when I asked him to spread his ass cheeks, instead, he instantly complied so that his rosy hole could be clearly seen, all the while, he kept jerking himself off. I asked Connor how it felt, Connor saying it felt good with a huge grin on his face. Sitting back down, Connor wanked off at a furious rate as he got closer and closer to cumming. As his hand flew up and down his shaft, Connor admitted that he was just about ready to cum. Only minutes later, with sweat dripping down his chest, Connor came with a grunt as cum dribbled down his shaft.
    Cast: Conner Chesney

[​IMG]

Download Conner Jacks Off At Home & Cums 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/c64883d01cf23

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brandon Evans Fucks Benjamin Dover
    [​IMG]

Size: 336 MiB
    Time: 17 min 43 s

Tags: Bradcs, Sucked, Deepthroated, 69S, Oral, Fingered, Bareback, Fucking, Raw, Cum, Kissing
    Description: Benjamin Dover is putting himself out there in this scene, volunteering to get fucked by Brandon Evans if it means some extra cash! Of course Brandon doesn’t mind getting to stick his cock in a nice tight ass, so he gets Benjamin started by massaging his dick through Benjamin’s boxers, pulling it out and running his wet tongue up and down his long shaft. 
    Benjamin grabs Brandon’s ass while he gets his dick sucked and deepthroated by Brandon, but when Brandon wants some head he gets in position and 69s with Benjamin. While Benjamin is giving Brandon oral he’s getting his asshole fingered by Brandon, getting his entrance prepped for what’s about to come as Brandon gets up and gets Benjamin into position.
    Brandon slowly slides his bareback prick into Benjamin’s ass, letting him adjust to the size of it before fucking him harder and deeper, his balls slapping against Benjamin’s ass as he pounds him raw.  Benjamin takes that cock without complaint, letting Brandon adjust him wherever he needs, making Benjamin’s ass bounce until he can’t hold his cum in any longer and explodes across Brandon’s back and ass!  Brandon jerks his own dick hard and fast, kissing Brandon until he’s busting a nut all over himself!
    Cast: Brandon Evans

[​IMG]

Download Brandon Evans Fucks Benjamin Dover 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/7aca7b6e06401

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Duncan Stretches Blake
    [​IMG]

Size: 341 MiB