1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Male Humiliation | Extreme And Cruel Punishment Slave

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by UsalKav131, Mar 12, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Mistress Rebeca Updated
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Mistress Rebeca
    Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship
    Video language: English

The dominant lady with pink unusual hair today in my bedroom accepts me. And I am smitten with her beauty and her authority, and I am ready to love her and submit to her. My beauty wants my mouth and tongue to work. So that I as much as possible licked her anus and pussy.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 596.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Rebeca Updated

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Little sparrow cock
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Gaia
    Genres: Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

Today I am going to give my slave a little training treat, and if he pleases me I may reward him. He's going to learn to worship me, and know what it means to be obedient. I put my slave on a collar and leash and I lead him to the foot of my throne. He will remain on his knees at all times, as he's my bitch and I want only to look down on him. I begin by sitting on my throne and getting my slut to lick my boots, I want to see that tongue of his going. I also order him to suck on my stiletto heels and make sure he cleans them. It's a great privilege for my bitch to be allowed to worship my beautiful black leather boots. I give him a couple of hard yanks on his chain to remind him to keep licking. As he looks up at me with those pathetic eyes, I know he's becoming aroused. I tell him he can touch his tiny cock, however he must also continue to worship me and kiss my boots. After a while I notice that although his cock is hard, its so fucking tiny. I tell him if he wants to cum, he must put it between my boots. I place them together jamming his tiny piece of meet, and my slut begins to pant and gasp as he pushes his cock back and forward between my leather boots. I finally give him permission to cum, and he groans as he squirts his mess over my boots. What a filthy slut!! I order my bitch to get his tongue out, and lick up the mess he made of my boots with his tiny little sparrow cock.

Duration: 10:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6390kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 505.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Little sparrow cock

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Alice Mode Narr Mumman Rubber Play
    [​IMG]

I snip off her panties, which have been wedged deep in her pussy and pull them off and out from under the buried crotchrope. I shove them in her mouth and order her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 813.7 MB in 4 files.

Download Alice Mode Narr Mumman Rubber Play

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Dommes vs Balls
    [​IMG]

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially sadistic and entertain themselves with a day of busting, beating and destroying their slave''s precious balls.

Duration: 17:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Dommes vs Balls

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Marsha May
    [​IMG]
    Studio: SubbyHubby
    Cast: Marsha May
    Genres: Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Full Movies, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon

Marsha May is in detention for being a bad girl. She gives Mr. Adams an apple and flirts with him, showing off her hot young body. He is weak and can barely tell her no. Suddenly he finds himself underneath her soaking wet young pussy. He licks and pleasures her and loves the way she tastes. She owns him now. He is completely hers, unable to do anything but lick and pleasure his hot young student. Marsha May owns the room now and is standing on the desk ordering around Mr. Adams when her classmate Toby enters. He is wondering why and how Marsha is in charge of the room and why Mr. Adams is sitting there in a pink collar. Marsha knows that Toby has the hots for her so she decides to use it to her advantage and turn her classmate Toby into her bitch too. She knows how weak men are for her beautiful body and charm. Suddenly Toby finds himself naked and in a collar just like Mr. Adams. She has a hard time but figures out which slave she wants to lick her ass and which slave she wants to, well you'll just have to watch her in action yourself. Brat Dom Marsha May teases the boys as she plays with her young pink wet pussy then makes Mr Adams the teacher fuck her till she cums and he empties his filth into her pussy then as she waves the chastity key in Toby's pathetic face she makes him eat up every last drop of man filth from her just fucked pussy, Laughing as she tells him now you got some real man in you. Brat Dom Marsha May makes Mr. Adams her teacher lay on his hands and tells him she is going to extract his disgusting man filth right from his swollen slut sacks, She strokes his long thick cock using her spit as lube even pressing her young large tits against his swollen member she tit fucks her teacher than strokes him hard and fast til he shoots his gooey load all over. Then she scoops up every last drop and feeds him his filth, and tells the slut he's just been milked! Brat Dom Marsha May now teaches fellow student Toby how to properly lube up a 14" inch pink strap on cock with his mouth, telling him that he will only be fucked with his spit and tears, She then places the teachers apple in his mouth informing him that she is going to pound his ass harder than he can even imagine shoving all 14" inches of hard femdom cock up his boy pussy, and that she better not even see one drop of juice from the apple hit the desk or else she will fuck him like this every period in front of his classmates, She then rams his man pussy hard and deep getting off over the power and control she holds over the pathetic slut, After a satisfying ass fucking she sits back and enjoys a cigarette and blows smoke right in the cucks face and tells the guys that 7th period now belongs to her and that they will meet her here every Wednesday for further training.

Duration: 32:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Marsha May

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Wiener Dominas Femdom Sex
    [​IMG]
    Cast: girl
    Genres: FemDom,Strapon,Pegging,Cunnilingus,Ass lick,Blowjob,Torture

This film shows hard, hot and authentic SM sessions. Dominant ladies give free rein to their sadistic pleasure. They educate, torment, and chastise their appreciative submales

Duration: 1:27:08
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
    Audio: 134kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Wiener Dominas Femdom Sex

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Stephanie West - Cock Pleaser
    [​IMG]

Princess Stephanie West won''t take any slave into her stable if they don''t love, worship and serve cock. She want''s her sluts to always be hungry for the next dick to fill up their holes. Her slave has a long way to go but is on the right track by always bending over and spreading wide when ordered. Princess has plans to start putting his ass to work and needs him to be royally stretched before the first big dick comes over. His holes will never be empty again if Princess Stephanie has anything to say about it.

Duration: 21:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11310kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Stephanie West - Cock Pleaser

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

The Irene Boss Stimulus Package
    [​IMG]

What's wrong little boy? Has the economy got you in the doldrums? Need a little stimulus? Well loosen up that belt my droogs because it's time for a little of the old ultra violet "Irene Boss Stimulus Package". Here's what can happen at the Compound. (Extended vacations for businessmen are available.) You may be placed in.Predicament bondage with a cbt parachute.
    You might endure a silicon vibrating electric butt plug, electric metal cock rings, electro pads, electric bi polar nipple clamps, various electric metal butt plugs, electro sex gloves, multiple electric silicon cock rings

Format: avi
    Duration: 53:20
    Video: 852x480, XviD, 1484kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 633.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Irene Boss Stimulus Package

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Your Lips My Ass
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alexis Texas, Anikka Albrite, Deviant Kade, Guy Di Silva, Jeremy Conway, Julie Cash, Kelli Staxxx, Kelly Divine, Kiara Mia, Kid Dynamite Nicole Aniston Kiara Mia
    Genres: Domination, Face Sitting, Female Domination, Fetish

Glenn King's Favorite Ass Worship!" collects nine scenes from MeanBitch Productions' "FemDom Ass Worship" series. Each sensational fantasy scenario starts with a POV segment in which the butt-blessed bitch goddess directly humiliates submissive viewers. Gorgeous dominatrix Alexis Texas abuses a dungeon slave whose contract she purchased for seven dollars; the hapless mook struggles for air beneath her God-sculpted hindquarters. Fed up with a pervy teacher, stunning blonde Anikka Albrite makes the wimpy creep lick her phat ass and mouth-clean her fragrant, bare feet. Voluptuous Kelly Divine's boyfriend disapproves of her constant cuckolding, so Kelly enslaves him - she commands oral service of her enormous ass and empties his bank account! Nicole Aniston cruelly demeans her wimpy boyfriend, painfully jacking his pathetic worm and making the cuckold lick his own cum from her hand. Sassy Krissy Lynn makes a loser eat garbage. Big-assed Kimberly Kane, BBW Julie Cash, vinyl-clad Kiara Mia and curvaceous Kelli Staxxx all use butt and feet to degrade and emasculate inferior males.

Duration: 3:04:51
    Video: 704x384, AVC (H.264), 706kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Your Lips My Ass

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Love Me Tender, Love Me Hard You Elvis Gimp! - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Blonde dominatrix Shay Hendrix wanders into a room to find a bound muscular stud wearing an Elvis mask, Shay is soon joined by another muscular black stud. This soon erupts into a breathtaking threesome that will not leave you un-satisfied.

Duration: 37:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Love Me Tender, Love Me Hard You Elvis Gimp! - HD 720p

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Valentina Nappi
    [​IMG]
    Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Valentina Nappi
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Anal Play, Big Butts, Gloves, Prostate Massage, Handjob

Mistress Valentina knows the way to a slave's heart and that is thru his prostate. Her anal gimp has been begging for an orgasm and knows the only way he is ever allowed them is thru anal stimulation. Valentina uses her magical fingers to fuck his ass while she strokes his hard cock. Just when her gimp thinks he has been thoroughly milked his Mistress shoves a giant plug inside his slut-hole right where it belongs. He is so horny that she not only milks out one load but makes him cum twice with his prostate getting fucked and massaged just the right way.

Duration: 16:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11324kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Valentina Nappi

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Red Harsh Whipping - The Rat Bastards
    [​IMG]

If more wives knew that they could turn their husbands into sissy slaves, their cocks encased in chastity, kept under lock and key

Duration: 21:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5673kbps
    Audio: 149kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 936.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Red Harsh Whipping - The Rat Bastards

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Cuckold Honeymoon
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Venus Girls Production
    Cast: Kiki D'Aire, India Summer, Lacie James, Katie Kox, Karen Fisher
    Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold

Wifey fucks her mantoys, while you are caged and drained!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:08:23
    Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Cuckold Honeymoon

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: OpulentFetish.com
    Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
    Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass.

Duration: 17:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Cock Milker 3500X - Princess Lenna Lux - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Princess Lenna Lux wants to prove to her slave that he has absolutely no control in his orgasms now that he has become her collared bitch. No man will be able to resist the Cock Milker 3500X and it's extremely intense vibrations as Lenna grips it tightly around his helpless dick. No matter if a cock is soft or hard her new cock milking device will milk out any cum hiding away in a slave's balls.

Duration: 13:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cock Milker 3500X - Princess Lenna Lux - Full HD 1080p

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy Breaking Slave Part 23 (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Studio: OpulentFetish.com

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that.

Duration: 17:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy Breaking Slave Part 23 (2017)

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls, Taboo, Pussy Worship

Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls her step-boy, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick his 19-year-old step-friend's pussy. Isabella assures fluffy that mom said it was fine, so long as he's in chastity. Fluffy breaks down and obeys his step-friend. Isabella positions fluffy so that she can ride his face and gives herself an orgasm using his tongue. After she cums, Isabella examines her step-boy's chastity tube. She had a great orgasm, but he doesn't get to have one.

Duration: 9:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10063kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Lethal Facesitting
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Savannah Stern, Mia Bangg and slave Brandon Iron
    Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, anal, oral, double penetration, threesomes, all sex

Scene one opens with a tantalizing pov scene. Savannah looks into your eyes and demands that you drop to your knees to pay homage to her gorgeous ass... Now! She wants her pussy and ass worshipped and she wants it done right! Her neighbor stops over to return a lost item, and no sooner than the door opens, does she instruct him that it's his face, not the item that belongs to her!. Once properly in the door on his knees, Brandon begins to serve this ass goddess the way she was meant to be! From the foyer to the couch to the banister and stairs themselves, Savannah rides Brandon's tongue and face to ass induced nirvana, her luscious orbs of flesh cascading across his face like golden waves of feminine fire, her pert asshole becoming infused with his slavely tongue and mouth. Forward, reverse, full weight, sidesaddle, Mistress Savannah gives him all the ass he can lick and more as she grinds relentlessly over his servile face.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:21:27
    Video: 656x496, XviD, 2307kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lethal Facesitting

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

gusher
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Femdom, humilation of man

extreme cbt and caning slave guy, from mad mistress. enjoy!

Duration: 33:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4105kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download gusher

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Lenna Lux Pussy for a Pussy (2019)
    [​IMG]

Mistress Lenna's slave may look like a strong, alpha stud but he has been demoted to nothing but a caged up cuck. She doesn't care how big a slave's cock may be as if they are a pussy in everyday life they will always be just a pussy boy to her. All cuck bitch boys under the power of Mistress Lenna will remain locked in chastity with no orgasms in any foreseeable future. Just because she denies her slave the right to cum though doesn't mean she will ever deny her pussy from constant attention. Her slave is ready to serve and please as he has been trained to lick her cunt with extreme precision. Mistress Lenna orders the pussy boy to do what he does best and starts licking and worshipping her sweet young holes. All the orgasms for Mistress Lenna but never a single release for the bitch boy on his knees locked in chastity.

Duration: 13:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 999.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lenna Lux Pussy for a Pussy (2019)