1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

These Young Gays Explore Long Foreskin And Tight Asses | Bareback

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by mobi660, Jun 18, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Vadim Romanov And Cesar Paulino
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Cesar Paulino, Vadim Romanov
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
    Video language: English

This week we introduce you Vadim Romanov, a nice and polite guy coming from Russia. He may look shy at first sight but in the bed he turns into a dominant fucker if he meets some hungry bottom. It's for this reason that we paired him with Cesar Paulino, one of the best bottom mates around, able to easily take inches of raw meat inside his ass without complaining. Vadim loves how Cesar, bent on his knees, worships and sucks off his huge thick cock and then returns the favor plunging his face into Cesar's buttocks and taking a taste of his smooth hole, that soon gets wet and opened up to be pounded hard. The Russian guy bends his Latin buddy over the bed to fuck him as deep as he can go and doesn't stop until both let loose and release their juicy loads!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 493.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vadim Romanov And Cesar Paulino

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Scott Finn, Ryan Jordan & Princeton Price
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ryan Jordan, Princeton Price, Scott Finn
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Threesome, Tattoos.

The introduction goes quick and right off the bat they are all blowing each other and fucking. Scott gets man handled most of the time and he loves to gag loud on both of their throbbing hard cocks. Three big dicks all in one place getting slobbered on and put inside some tight manly soldier holes makes for a great scene to watch. They all take turns fucking one another and Scott and Princeton pull the amazing Eiffel Tower off on Ryan and once he notices he can't help but laugh and enjoy both of his holes being fucked. The moans are loud and consistent throughout this sweaty training exercise. All the hot action has to come to an end sadly but all that cum from these three soldiers is unleashed on one unsuspecting soldier and you'll have to watch it all to find out who is the lucky one. Enjoy!

Duration: 43:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 897.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Scott Finn, Ryan Jordan & Princeton Price

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Londoner
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Gabriel Phoenix, Pietro Duarte
    Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Fetish, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Blondes are few and far between these days on Menatplay so we snapped up blue-eyed blonde Gabriel Phoenix to bring a bit of authentic Brit-action to the mix. And like all english guys he can at first, seem a little reserved, not letting his lustful eyes give away too much when he is dropped off at a vacation villa by dark spaniard cabby, Pietro. But when Pietro returns Gabriel's lost phone the opportunity arises to savour the local talent. Pietro can't refuse the dapper young Englishman and after letting his suited cock pound his pretty bubble but the tables are turned and Pietro face fucks the stiff upper lip out of this peacock of a businessman. A great parring, and an awesome flip flop scene, with some tight ripped body and some slick suited blondness thrown in.

Duration: 22:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3939kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 687.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Londoner

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Michael Roman's Gang Bang - Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ray Dalton, Matt Stevens, Deviant Otter, Cam Christou, Chandler Scott, Jace Chambers, Vic Rocco, Michael Roman, Jack Dixon
    Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Jerk Off, Breeding, Hairy, Daddy, Cock Sucking, Group

Michael Roman's 8 top gang bang comes to a cum soaked conclusion as the cock-crazed stud takes load after load up his sloppy fucked-out hole.

Duration: 25:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 469.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Michael Roman's Gang Bang - Part 2

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gay Hunter 356
    [​IMG]
    Cast:
    Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Feet, TOE, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men

I was supposed to meet a boy that one of my fellow hunters fucked a few years back. My plan was that we would find another boy and have a threesome with him. We arranged a meeting but that little bastard didn't show up. That's why I started looking around on my own. It didn't take too long and I found Martin, an 18 years old security guard. He was exercising when I approached him. Martin was pretty open-minded, which was a good sign. I was almost ready to take him somewhere discreet when the dude I was waiting for showed up. I was so happy, we would have a threesome after all! We went to this boy's apartment and had a great time together. Poor Martin had no idea what he signed up for apparently. It was very painful for him.

Duration: 52:41
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1118kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 481.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gay Hunter 356

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jared Gets His Tight Sexy Ass Stretched By Ashton
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Jared Marzdon, Ashton Taylor
    Genres: Amateur, Tattoos, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Sperm, Cumshots

Ashton Taylor and Jared Marzdon make out and get naked before Ashton's kissing his way down to Jared's cock, licking and sucking that sweet meat and then letting Jared taste him next. But after some cock sucking Jared has some other oral in mind as he spreads Ashton's ass apart and rims his tight little hole, flicking his tongue against Ashton's sensitive entrance before straddling him and sitting down on Ashton's hard dick.

Duration: 17:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 663.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jared Gets His Tight Sexy Ass Stretched By Ashton

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Spencer Laval & Owen Steal
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Spencer Laval, Owen Steal
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Beefy, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Owen is taking it to the next level and Spencer is the lucky man that gets to dive deep into his ass but first Owen needs to suck on that big dick of Spencer's. Owen wastes no time in getting his mouth full with hard throbbing dick. He takes every inch down his eager throat sucking it with such a great fluid motion. Spencer loves Owens oral skills as he looks down and sees Owen's smooth body and amazing bubble butt. That ass almost made Spencer cum in Owen's mouth so before they start some fucking Spencer gets his mouth wrapped around Owen's stiff cock. Spencer grabs with it a hand and begins to use his succulent young lips sucking and stroking. The boy's appetites are full and now Spencer bends Owens big smooth ass over the bed and slowly pushes his thick throbbing cock deep into Owen's tight hole. Owen moans with pleasure as Spencer thrusts deep into him making his balls slap. Spencer flips Owens eager ass over and lifts his legs up so he can slowly push into his sexy ass. Owen looks into his eyes and Spencer pushes deep into him thrusting every inch of his big dick into that ass. Owen continues to enjoy the pounding he is receiving from his battle mate. His balls are building up as he strokes his cock while Spencer's dick is deep inside his smooth hole. Owen can feel Spencer's cock swell up just as he pulls his dick out and strokes his warm jizz out onto Owens smooth inked up chest. Owen loves all that thick cum and strokes his dick until his balls are emptied out and his chest is covered in cum. Enjoy!

Duration: 32:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2403kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 615.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Spencer Laval & Owen Steal

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

2 Horny Guys Fuck After Massage
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ennio Guardi, Chris Hollander
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Two horny guys fuck after a sensual massage goes right. The desire in their eyes says it all and after a while they simply couldn't take the heat any longer. They got busy right there and fucked on top of the massage table.

Duration: 28:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
    Audio: 76kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 625.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download 2 Horny Guys Fuck After Massage

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Raw Power
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Eddy Ceetee, Kurtis Wolfe
    Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Anal, Rimming, Boots, Flip-Flop, Bareback, Tattoo

When sweaty studs Kurtis Wolfe and Eddy Ceetee meet up in their jock straps, they take their time getting each other hard with a nice long tongue bath. Eddy loves the taste of Kurtis and works his way down to his dripping cock. Eddy licks the precum off before taking it down his throat to satisfy his primal cravings. Eddy begs for Kurtis to slide his unsheathed cock in his ass but Kurtis has something else in mind. Instead, Kurtis bends Eddy over and tongue fucks Eddy's hole until he's wide open and ready for dick. Just when Eddy thinks he's getting fucked, Kurtis surprises Eddy by bending over to take Eddy's dick instead. Eddy loves the surprise and slides his pole deep into the stud's tight ass. He pumps away until he's ready to get fucked himself. Eddy lies back with his legs open and invites Kurtis inside. Kurtis happily sticks his dick inside the hole in front of him and rams him hard until Eddy explodes all over his own hairy crotch. The sight of Eddy erupting gives Kurtis the final push he needs to finish the job. He pulls out and sprays Eddy's asshole with pure white cum before he fucks it back into the used up stud.

Duration: 35:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Raw Power

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Raw Power: Kurtis Wolfe, Eddy Ceetee
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kurtis Wolfe (уни), Eddy Ceetee (уни)
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, Boots, Rimming, Hunks, Tattoos, Cumshots

When sweaty studs Kurtis Wolfe and Eddy Ceetee meet up in their jock straps, they take their time getting each other hard with a nice long tongue bath. Eddy loves the taste of Kurtis and works his way down to his dripping cock. Eddy licks the precum off before taking it down his throat to satisfy his primal cravings. Eddy begs for Kurtis to slide his unsheathed cock in his ass but Kurtis has something else in mind. Instead, Kurtis bends Eddy over and tongue fucks Eddy's hole until he's wide open and ready for dick. Just when Eddy thinks he's getting fucked, Kurtis surprises Eddy by bending over to take Eddy's dick instead. Eddy loves the surprise and slides his pole deep into the stud's tight ass. He pumps away until he's ready to get fucked himself. Eddy lies back with his legs open and invites Kurtis inside. Kurtis happily sticks his dick inside the hole in front of him and rams him hard until Eddy explodes all over his own hairy crotch. The sight of Eddy erupting gives Kurtis the final push he needs to finish the job. He pulls out and sprays Eddy's asshole with pure white cum before he fucks it back into the used up stud.

Duration: 35:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 769.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Raw Power: Kurtis Wolfe, Eddy Ceetee

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

New Guy Ari Nucci Gives His Long Cock Bareback Inside Jos'
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Jos Alvarez, Ari Nucci
    Genres: Kissing, Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Ari Nucci and Jos Alvarez have a great chemistry together, so when they get started Ari goes right for the good stuff, pulling Jos's pants down and sucking his cock, getting him harder by the minute. Ari eases a finger into Jos's ass while he works that dick with his mouth and then stands up to let Jos get a taste of his sweet cock. Jos drools all over Ari's huge fat prick, massaging it with his hand and mouth until Ari is rock hard and ready to fuck Jos's tight ass. He turns Jos around and inserts his member into Jos's hole, fucking him hard as his balls slap against Jos's taint.

Duration: 16:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 257.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download New Guy Ari Nucci Gives His Long Cock Bareback Inside Jos'

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gay Hunter Sc. 355
    [​IMG]
    Cast:
    Genres: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Feet, TOE, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men

Prague had been like a furnace these days. That's why a wanted to cool off somewhere near the river. I went to main outdoor swimming area in Prague and looked for boys. The place was packed with people so I had to look carefully. I noticed a shy looking guy lying on the grass and decided to spend a nice afternoon with him. He was surprised but not strictly against the idea. He was broke and my money would help him a lot. I wanted to do something different this time so I rented us a motorboat. I was looking forward to some nice river action. The boys was really shy and was scared by people. I couldn't understand why, his cock was definitely something to be proud of. We fooled around a bit but eventually the boat was simply too unstable for what was coming next.

Duration: 40:56
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1125kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 376.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gay Hunter Sc. 355

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Liam Andrews Fucked Doggy Style By Shawn Andrews
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Shawn Andrews, Liam Andrews
    Genres: Amateur, Tattoos, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Sperm, Cumshots

Shawn Andrews and Liam Andrews both had a pretty late night last night, but that isn't keeping them from being ready to fuck and give you all a great scene! A few kisses, getting naked, and before you know it Liam is on his knees with Shawn's cock down his throat. He sucks Shawn's dick, getting it nice and hard and then climbs onto the bed and lets Shawn get a taste of his sweet ass as he bends over and Shawn spreads his cheeks and rims his hole. After running his tongue all over Liam's hole he goes for a taste of his meat next, sucking Liam's prick and then then standing behind him, pulling that ass up and pushing his dick into it.

Duration: 18:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 284.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Liam Andrews Fucked Doggy Style By Shawn Andrews

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gay Hunter Sc. 354
    [​IMG]
    Cast:
    Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Feet, TOE, Footjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men

Another beautiful sunny day in Prague, so I decided to hunt outside. I wanted to go for a little but the boy I met there made me totally forget about my thirst. All I could think about was him. He was waiting there for his girlfriend so I had to be really quick and convincing. Money did the trick. The boy was a student of agricultural so not exactly a rich guy. I offered him cash and he ditched his girl in a second. I love guys like that. We fooled around on the street for a few minutes and had a great fun. He was in a pretty good shape and didn't mind to show it off. I'm sure all the ladies around enjoyed the view. And so did I but I wanted a lot more from the boy. We had to go somewhere discreet. I knew this was going to be a fun afternoon.

Duration: 44:57
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1125kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 413.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gay Hunter Sc. 354

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hunter Lopez Sucking Cock And 69ing Zach Covington
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Zach Covington, Hunter Lopez
    Genres: Amateur, Tattoos, Kissing, Blowjob, 69, Anal Sex, Bareback, Sperm, Cumshots

There's no waiting for the action in this scene, Hunter Lopez and Zach Covington get right to it, sucking cock and 69ing as they get hard and thick in each other's mouth. Hunter pulls Zach's sweet ass toward himself and fingers that tight little hole as Zach works Hunter's dick. Hunter pushes Zach onto the bed and takes that ass, pushing his bareback prick deep into Zach's tight hole and fucking him hard, making Zach moan into the bed as he pounds him deeper.

Duration: 18:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 287.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hunter Lopez Sucking Cock And 69ing Zach Covington

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Vito Marciano & John Decker
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Vito Marciano & John Decker
    Genres: Blow Job, Kissing, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cum Shots, Hunks, Muscles, Big Dick, Hairy, Fetish, Panty, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uniforms, Young Men, Mature

Bring it on! We head back into the sweaty dug of the gents locker room and admire the bristling bruiser of the very sexy - John Decker and the stunning young tyke - Vito Marciano. I don't know who's the luckiest - John burying his, big, juicy, raw cock up to his balls in Vito's scrumptious, bareback hole or plucky, spunky young Vito, on the receiving end of that uncut whopper. These handsome, horny gents fuck up a storm as Vito clings to the locker, bends over the bench and takes that pummelling length every which way John can bend him. Vito takes a raw ploughing and seeding, like there's no tomorrow. Our lads fuck up their own sweaty , spunky mess just for your viewing pleasure!

Duration: 20:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5959kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 921.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vito Marciano & John Decker

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Boxer Beatdown
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Leon Lewis, Jay & Titus
    Genres: Threesome, Sex Toys, POV, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Uncut, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Brunettes

Leon Lewis, Jay, and Titus came up with an ingenius way to push their fantasies to a new level: attaching a massive dildo to a boxing dummy, and looking at Titus' face, it's definitely doing the job. However, this experiment gets overshadowed when Jay and Leon start taking turns deep-dicking Titus. The rest is a hot and sweaty fuckfest you'll definitely get off to.

Duration: 18:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3713kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 511.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Boxer Beatdown

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Huge Dick Easing In Deep!
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Flavio Monteiro & Mauricio Ferrari
    Genres: Kissing, Masturbation, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Black, Interracial, Facial, Shaved, Trimmed, Uncut Large/Average Dick, Skinny Twinks, Tattoos, Piercing

Even the most greedy bottom would find this massive black cock a challenge, but this particular bottom is eager to a cock to slide right into his ass and prod him in new places! There's so much cock it's amazing that boy can take it all, but he sure does as his top buddy slides in nice and slow, bareback fucking him all over the bed and dousing him in a big cum load to finish!

Duration: 21:01
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1840kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 303.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Huge Dick Easing In Deep!

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

One Good Deed
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Dani Robles, Max Duro
    Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

These young gays explore just how much fun it can be to indulge in the carnal pleasures of hung men, long foreskin and tight asses.

Duration: 19:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3928kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 615.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download One Good Deed

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Chase Chandler & Deepdicc, Tezjork
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chase Chandler & Deepdicc, Tezjork
    Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, Anal, Big Dick, Spit Roasting, Interracial, Black, Tattoos, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks

Chase Chandler is a rich bitch. A hairless twink who's always horny. He's a typical millennium, still living at home, not worried about a job, and going to parties all week long. He's also got his eyes on the two plumbers who are dealing with a broken hot water heater in his parent's basement. He's always wondered if it's true about what they say about black dudes. Chase has never been with a black man in his life (let alone two!), and he's never really had "size" before. The little slut cuts a deal with the Bulls, and soon Chase is on his knees, his eager mouth stuffed with two enormous black cocks. Talk about a double-dose of BBC! Not only is the Black Man Myth absolutely true, but now Chase is worried: how is he going to fit all that dick up his tiny man pussy? It takes some fingers (and a little time) to "warm up" Chase, but after they do, it's a black-dick-dick-down for our twinkie-boy! Speaking of size, he takes two big pops all over his slut face!

Duration: 34:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Chase Chandler & Deepdicc, Tezjork