1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rough, Tough Women | Violent Chicks | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cum in your Mouth
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Obey Melani
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Foot Worship, Cum Eating Instruction, Spanking, Bondage, Ball Abuse, Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Footjobs, Orgasms
    Video language: English

This slave is going to have his cock and tongue trained. He will learn to fuck My mouth. Then he is fuck trained to cum on My feet so he can learn to properly eat his cum. His orgasm is achieved thru tease and cock torment. The only satisfaction he will get from it is knowing he's going to lick up every single drop of it to please Me.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 881.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cum in your Mouth

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Walk on Balls
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Obey Melani
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Foot Worship, Cum Eating Instruction, Spanking, Bondage, Ball Abuse, Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Footjobs, made Orgasms

The ultimate insult. Having to grovel and kiss the feet of a Woman who kicked you in the balls. She tramples your nuts and makes you thank Her for doing it! Getting your dick teased by a hot Woman's feet is humiliating but when She walks on your balls you might just enjoy it!

Duration: 9:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10892kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 773.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Walk on Balls

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Suck yourself, Senator!
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn & Mistress Sarah
    Genres: Female Dominant, Sissy Training, Autofellatio, Ruined Orgasms, Cum Eating

"Senator H**e visits House of Sinn dungeon to close it, as he leads a campaign to close all BDSM dungeons.
    When he walks into the reception, he meets Mistress Sarah, who he treats improperly and asks for the dungeon license in order to close it.
    She leaves him alone to get the papers. Mistress Ezada then walks into the reception and She thinks he was a new slave.
    She slaps him and when he tries to explain, She ball-gags him, then She pulls him into the dungeon.
    In the dungeon Mr. Hyde is humiliated, whipped, put in a chastity, treated like sissy. Then he is left alone.
    When Mistress Sarah comes back to the reception, She finds him on the floor horny and She is shocked when he crawls to Her shoes to worship them.
    She humiliates him, orders him to suck his dick and cum on Her shoes, then lick it clean."

Duration: 17:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 473.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Suck yourself, Senator!

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Goddess Jasmine Mendez & Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Jasmine Mendez & Mistress Ezada Sinn
    Genres: Female Domination, Chastity, CBT, Cock Tease, Orgasm Denial, Edging Game

No one understands how much you need my Ass How I make you fall in love with it everyday how the though of it , is completely engraved in your life head for ever be a good boy & jerk it to me Now , Good boys only come when given permission so do as i say & Jerk it my way

Duration: 17:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6767kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 857.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Jasmine Mendez & Mistress Ezada Sinn

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Freaky Roommates Got New Dick
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lance Hart, Lilith Luxe, Janice Griffith, Lydia Black, Pierce Paris, Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu
    Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Pegging

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room.

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick." and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns abusing Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one smothers his face with their ass until Rev cums all over his cock.
    At this point he'll do anything to cum, but they still won't let him. They just make him beg and squirm. Every time he gets close to cumming in their roommate's pussy they slap his balls more.
    "I'll do anything you want. just please let me cum!"
    Sablique tells Terra to get her strap-on. "It's either this, or we could just destroy your balls." Sablique explains as she slaps the fuck out of Lance's nuts. Terra has a big pink vibrating strap-on. They bend him over and Terra fucks his ass while Rev toys with his cock to keep him on the edge. Then they move him to the sofa so Terra can fuck him on his back. Her huge perfect tits bounce while she pounds his ass. Rev rides his face and makes him lick pussy while Sablique continues to tease and abuse his nuts.
    Eventually they tell him he can cum and he immediately blows a huge load all over Rev's thigh high socks. The girls start to talk about him like he isn't there anymore, and make plans to seduce another boy toy over.

Duration: 25:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 950.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Shove Your Balls Up Your Ass
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lance Hart, Lilith Luxe, Janice Griffith, Lydia Black, Pierce Paris, Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu
    Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Pegging

Lydia Black is wearing black pantyhose, a miniskirt and sneakers. Pierce Paris is her anal slut and wants her to fuck him in the ass. She teases him with her body, telling him that getting fucked in the ass is the best thing she'll do to him, but first she wants him to beg.

He says he'll do anything for her, so she grabs his balls.

Lydia makes him worship her pussy over the pantyhose, then kicks him hard in the balls. She slaps them, squeezes them, knees them. then she gets a great idea. Since he's such an anal slut, he should shove his own balls up his ass.
    She makes him do it, then humiliates him while he crushes his own balls with is own slutty asshole. Then she sits on his face and tells him she'll finally fuck him in the ass.

Lydia is still in a domme session with Pierce. She fucks his ass with a strap on, then shoves his big balls up his ass and fucks him with his balls still up there, crushing them while she pounds his ass.
    She pulls them out, then fucks him some more. Once she's satisfied, she stands him up, tells him to spread his legs, and kicks him hard in the balls and laughs at him.

Duration: 22:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
    Audio: 233kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Shove Your Balls Up Your Ass

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Janice Griffith VS God
    [​IMG]

Janice Griffith is in her kitchen and she needs some dick. She notices a Bible randomly on her counter, so she decides to give God a try.
    "God, please send me some dick."
    She flips through the pages a little, looking for dick prayers, then decides to try praying more seriously on her knees. Suddenly, a slutty man angel, Lance Hart, appears in her kitchen. "Hey, you prayed for some dick?"
    He spins her around, smacks her ass, and rips her leggings open. Janice is delighted that prayer actually worked. The angle eats her pussy from behind, then slides his cock inside her. He fucks her in a couple few positions, finishing with her head in the oven. Janice spins around and tells him that she wants to fuck him.
    The slutty angel is reluctant, but has to give her whatever sex she wants. It's part of some slutty angel code. Janice gleefully slides her strap-on cock in his ass and makes him her bitch over the kitchen sink. She giggles while he moans with submissive joy.
    "Tell God this is my message to Him." Janice tells the slutty angel while she pounds his ass in a pile driver.
    After she dicks the angel down hard, she jerks him off and makes him lick up his own cum from her hand.

Duration: 17:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
    Audio: 232kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Janice Griffith VS God

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cheap Rent in San Francisco
    [​IMG]

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul !

Duration: 14:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 519.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cheap Rent in San Francisco

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Yasmin Scott - She Hates Balls
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Yasmin Scott
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Ballbusting, CBT

No Man's balls are safe when Mistress Yasmin and her nut bustin! boots are around.

Duration: 19:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Yasmin Scott - She Hates Balls

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Brutal Butt Bombs Create Most Extreme Cock Head Bruising
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Amadahy
    Genres: Female Domination, Powerful Women, Extreme Domination, Ballbusting, CBT

This clip is an absolute classic featuring the perfect butt of true sadist Goddess Amadahy as she uses it to her full advantage to devastate man flesh. She intentionally seduces an erect cock out of you so that she can do maximum internal bruising. She smashes your cock with her ass over and over again and then when she gets your cock all bruised up she lays the hammer down and leaves you with a battered cock head of epic proportions. (an awesome surprise is in this that we do not want to spoil). Hurry on up and get this amazingly hot and brutal clip!

Duration: 9:45
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 587.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brutal Butt Bombs Create Most Extreme Cock Head Bruising

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lizzy Punished For Using Natalya's Human Ashtray
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chloe, Lizzy Lamb
    Genres: Femdom, Lesbian Domination, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Spanking, OTK, Punishment

Lizzy enjoys a cigarette while taking a little break. She is not allowed to smoke inside, but Lizzy can't help but bend the rules because she is very addicted to smoking. Lizzy borrows Natalya's human ashtray without asking Natalya for permission to use it. Even though she knows that it's probably not ok to borrow Natalya's things without asking, she just can't help but sneak in a smoke. Lizzy enjoys the cigarette and uses the ashtray slave's mouth with indifference. An ashtray slave is just an object to all the women in the household.

Duration: 15:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9681kbps
    Audio: 280kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lizzy Punished For Using Natalya's Human Ashtray

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Little Cock
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Gaia
    Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Strap-On, Handjob

he slave is first insulted for the small penis and then it is measured. With another small cock, you tie them together and you do an handjob while all dripping, you mock them with a big dildo ...With each other slave you could continue to insult him for the smallness and the speed. Very teasing custom request, like 'small penis humiliation'. Thanks

Duration: 15:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5181kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 604.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Little Cock

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Merciless Ass Fucking
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Gaia
    Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Strap-On, Handjob

Today I'm with one of my beautiful mistress friends at the House of Sinn. We have had a slave in his cage for some hours and we have decided we are going to have some fun with our bitch. We put him on the bed and tell him to make sure he's ready for some serious ass spreading punishment. We are both wearing strapon's and he's going to be fucked from both ends. As I begin fucking his ass my friend gets him to swallow her large cock. Then we change position, and our bitch tries to squeal with his muffled gasps for air stifled as he chokes on the cock shoved to the back of his throat. Time to make sure he can't speak or say too much, so as he gets fucked up the ass from my friend, I give him some footgagging. We both laugh loudly as he chokes and gasps for air while being slapped and fucked. We continue to change positions, and fuck him harder and harder. With his ass is well and truly opened, we are having so much fun abusing and making our pathetic slut suffer, as we continue with our merciless ass fucking...

Duration: 10:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 487.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Merciless Ass Fucking

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Savannah Fox
    Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Cuckolding

Savanah will be going out on a date tonight. Her cuckold will wait patiently at home. They've talked about her starting to go on dates, but Savannah is not totally sure that her cuck is ready for the reality. Savannah's ready though, so the cuck will have to learn to accept things as they are. While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah's cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah's rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.

Duration: 10:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
    Audio: 281kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 763.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bikini Brats Tease A Servant In Chastity Sc2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Edyn Blair, Mia
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Stinky Feet, Oil Fetish, Foot Fetish, Ass Kissing, Chastity

Part 2: The made foot gagging gets more intense. The slave must oil the girl's asses. Then, the girls tease the chastity slave with their freshly oiled asses. See complete version for full clip description.

Duration: 9:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
    Audio: 266kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 724.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bikini Brats Tease A Servant In Chastity Sc2

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bikini Brats Tease A Servant In Chastity Sc1
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Edyn Blair, Mia
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Stinky Feet, Oil Fetish, Foot Fetish, Ass Kissing, Chastity

Part 1: Contains oiling of the girls' legs and barefoot worship in both sitting and standing positions. The slave is in chastity and the girls wear bikinis throughout the entire clip. See complete version for full-clip description.

Duration: 9:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
    Audio: 266kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 708.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bikini Brats Tease A Servant In Chastity Sc1

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Megan and Mistress Friend Whips Slave
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Megan and Mistress Friend Whips Slave
    Genres: Whipping, Female Domination, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, PVC-Vinyl, FemDom

Megan Jones and her gorgeous friend Sophie decide that it's time for a nice thorough whipping of their slave. They need to get the slave to the point where he is begging. Will he beg for them to stop? The women do not know but they want to find out and see

Duration: 7:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11764kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 633.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Megan and Mistress Friend Whips Slave

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Exotic Russian Mistress - Nikki Haze
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ani Blackfox, Holly Kane, Nikki Haze, Sophia Deville
    Genres: FemDom, Fine Fetish, Pussy Dominatrix, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Ass Worship, Female Orgasm,

Just have a look at Nikki Haze mistresse, hot as hell and just as mean. Refined nylon and kinky, quality-made SM gear turn this facesitting session into eye candy.

Duration: 18:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 478.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Exotic Russian Mistress - Nikki Haze

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Exotic Russian Mistress - Holly Kane Sc.2
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, Fine Fetish, Pussy Dominatrix, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Ass Worship, Female Orgasm,

Holly Kane makes the slave to kiss her beautiful feet. And is holding a baseball bat in hands, she keeps it on ready near slave's head. Therefore, he has to unquestioningly complete every desire of his mistress. After her feet he has to please mistress's pussy.

Duration: 17:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 456.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Exotic Russian Mistress - Holly Kane Sc.2

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Exotic Russian Mistress - Holly Kane
    [​IMG]

Her love hole is almost fully hidden under a thick carpet of pubic hair and she is never reluctant to make her boy toys munch that carpet. It tickles and stings but who the hell cares?! She just needs to get her pussy licked clean and cum - whatever it takes!

Duration: 15:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 395.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Exotic Russian Mistress - Holly Kane