1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rough, Tough Women | Violent Chicks | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Degrading the Boss
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lexi Luna
    Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Red Dress, Fuking, Spitting, Slapping, Beautiful Breasts
    Video language: English

Just another typical day for Lexi Luna. Spending quality time with her boyfriend, getting fucked, until her day is ruined due to her boss texting her. She becomes increasingly frustrated until she conjures up the perfect solution. She decides to invite her boss over to have some fun with him. She him to his knees, completely turning the tables on him, she is not only his boss, but now his Goddess. She verbally degrades him, while slapping him repeatedly in the face, and spitting all over his pathetic face and in his mouth. He becomes her complete spittoon slave. Lots of degradation, spitting, slapping, and teasing with Lexi Luna's beautiful breasts. The transformation to Gaping Gabriella is just beginning.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 630.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Degrading the Boss

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mistress Sophie - Nasty Sophie's handjob
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Sophi
    Genres: FemDom, made Handjob, made Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 8:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12974kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 785.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Sophie - Nasty Sophie's handjob

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mistress Serena - Mistress's Pain Slut
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Seren
    Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetish, Spit on Slave's Cocks, made Male Ejaculation, Vibrator, Cumshot

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 23:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 515.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Serena - Mistress's Pain Slut

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Deepthroat Heels
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Jenna Jones
    Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Boot Worship, Humiliation

Mistress Jenna is wearing white leather boots with a thin sharp stiletto heel. She wants to keep them in pristine condition, that means lots of tongue polishing from slave mouthes. She makes him painfully deep throat the thin stiletto as she laughs in amusement.

Duration: 12:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Deepthroat Heels

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sperm Extraction Clinic
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Inka
    Genres: Female Dominantion, Milking Machine, HandJob, Cumshot

Nurse Inka runs the sperm extraction clinic, where suitable donors are rounded up and brought in for use.

Duration: 18:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4424kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 631.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sperm Extraction Clinic

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Harley Quinn Crush
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Olivia Rose
    Genres: Female Domination, Mixed Wrestling Fantasies

Well-known fetish model, Olivia Rose, finally returns to ScissorVixens to portray a character that is not too different than Olivia's real-life persona!
    We asked her to play the role since we knew she'd be a perfect fit for the playful, yet dangerous, Harley Quinn not knowing she's done this several times before our latest shoot with her.
    "I've been playing Harley Quinn long before Suicide Squad ever appeared and LOVE getting into that character!", Olivia explains.
    And boy did she ever get into Harley Quinn 'mode' by sinking her THIGHS into the neck and body of a man fantasizing, and eventually, dreaming about what it would be like to meet the gorgeous Harley Quinn!
    As he dozes off into Harley Quinn dreamland she suddenly appears straddling him on the couch and wakes him up by saying..."Wakey-wakey!".

Duration: 20:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9666kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Harley Quinn Crush

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Teaches Slave Girl How To Fluff Her Boyfriend
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chloe, Lizzy Lamb
    Genres: Femdom, Lesbian Domination, Humiliation, Strao-On, Submissive / Slave Training, Dildo Sucking

Chloe is training her slave, Lizzy, to take care of Chloe's boyfriend's sexual needs. Chloe loves her boyfriend, but sometimes she just doesn't feel like giving him a blowjob every time he wants one. Lizzy is a great helper, and this is another way that Lizzy can help Chloe out. Chloe wears her strap-on so that she can teach Lizzy how her boyfriend likes to have his cock sucked. Chloe wants Lizzy to do just as good a job sucking him as she would have done. If Lizzy doesn't do a great job pleasuring Chloe's boyfriend, then she will be punished. Lizzy sucks Chloe's strap-on like she fears her. Chloe's great boyfriend does not deserve subpar head. Lizzy's got to prove to Chloe that she's a great cocksucker before Chloe will give the slave girl over to her boyfriend for his use. Chloe's boyfriend really likes deepthroat. Sometimes all the chocking and gagging can be a lot of work, and that's why it will be Lizzy's job from now on. Lizzy's going to have to remember not to get emotionally attached to Chloe's boyfriend. She is just the fluffer. Once Lizzy has finished her job, she will have to kneel in the corner and listen to Chloe get fucked. She has to remember that Chloe's boyfriend is not her man. She is just there to be sexually used by Chloe's boyfriend when Chloe doesn't feel like giving head.

Duration: 7:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9681kbps
    Audio: 265kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 562.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Teaches Slave Girl How To Fluff Her Boyfriend

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Edged All Day By Three Sexy Teasers
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Natalya, Mariah, Chichi
    Genres: Femdom, Milking Machine, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Financial Domination, Bondage

Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya are going to edge their slave all day. The more precum the slave produces, the more the sexy teasers earn. He'll be aroused for hours, but never get to cum. Tied down tight and teased by tireless machine, the girls are so happy to be making maximum profits with minimal effort. Girls love money and they hate losers. They will extract money from their losers by any means necessary. The teasers don't care if the slave feels pleasure or pain. Whatever motivates it to produce the most precum. They know all their slave's mental triggers. The teasers know just how to control the slave's mind and body completely and use it to their advantage. After a profitable afternoon of teasing, Chichi decides to have an orgasm using the slave's face after the other two girls have left the room. The slave can't cum, but she can!

Duration: 15:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
    Audio: 313kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Edged All Day By Three Sexy Teasers

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Trains Slave To Take Huge Cock For Sorority Contest
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kimber Wood
    Genres: Femdom, Huge Dildo, Chastity, Brat Girls, Sorority, Strap-On, Pegging

Kimber is training her slave for a strap-on contest at her sorority. This year she's determined to win! She's knows that she's going to be up against some highly competitive girls whose slaves can take some really big cocks. To make sure that she wins, Kimber is training her slave with the biggest dildo she can find. It's almost as thick as her arm! Kimber wants to make sure that her slave's ass can get drilled with her enormous strap-on in every position. First, the slave must wet the giant cock and get it as deep as possible down its throat. After some throat fucking, Kimber throws the slave directly into piledriver. With the slave's legs over it's head, Kimber is able to drive the big cock deep. When Kimber tires of this position, she takes the slave's ass doggystyle. The slave's chastity cage bounces as Kimber reams it's ass from behind. Kimber takes a little respite to make the slave do ass to mouth. Then she goes right back in. Kimber spits in her slave's face. She pulls on the slave's collar to the point where he almost goes out, but not quite. Kimber throws her slave into the last position that she wants to practice. She turns him around into missionary to ensure that she can get a tight grip on his chastity cage while fucking his ass. Kimber's got her slave right by the balls while she fucks his asshole deep. She works the whole entire enormous dildo deep into her slave while gripping the chastity firmly. When she's finished, Kimber has the slave lick the cock clean for her. Kimber is excited because her slave did so good taking it for her! It excelled with the biggest cock in every position! She's a shoe-in for the win at the sorority this year!

Duration: 10:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9692kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 751.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Trains Slave To Take Huge Cock For Sorority Contest

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Do You Want To Come?!
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Cleo
    Genres: FemDom, Orgasm Control, made Handjob, made Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole. I like seeing my slave hard and horny jerking your cock until I give you permission to cum.

Duration: 7:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7514kbps
    Audio: 162kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 435.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Do You Want To Come?!

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Balls in Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Obey Melani
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Foot Worship, Cum Eating Instruction, Spanking, Bondage, Ball Abuse, Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Footjobs, Orgasms

I'm about to take Foot Worship to the extreme. I use heavy bondage and heavier cock and ball discipline to train My slave in the art of Foot Slavery. He will serve Bound as my humble foot rest or have his balls destroyed. And I will enjoy every second of his suffering.

Duration: 10:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10827kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 838.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Balls in Bondage

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Spank your cum maker
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Obey Melanie
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Foot Worship, Cum Eating Instruction, Spanking, Bondage, Ball Abuse, Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Footjobs, Orgasms

Your balls hold your cum. Your cock let's it leak out. So their both getting tortured! Your cum holders are getting punched. Your dick is getting spanked and your cock is getting stretched to make sure you never cum again.

Duration: 6:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10668kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 550.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Spank your cum maker

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Please Spank my Testicles
    [​IMG]

Do you want your testicles spanked? Think your man enough? I pound a lucky slaves cum filled balls until he is begging Me to lock up his chastity belt. Spanking men's balls and asses is My favorite form of punishment and I am going to really take My time and enjoy it.

Duration: 8:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10471kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 667.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Please Spank my Testicles

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dodge Balls
    [​IMG]

Dodge balls is an ass licking game. I pound your nuts trying to destroy them. Take enough hits and you get to lick My ass. If your balls survive intact? You're a winner! If not? at least you got to taste My ass. Ready to play?

Duration: 9:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10459kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 773.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dodge Balls

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Feet versus Balls
    [​IMG]

By request I a slave to adore My gorgeous feet and allow him to lick them before using them to pound his aching balls. Once they are cleaned I shove My feet in his mouth and then begin kicking his testicles repeatedly. I destroy his balls with the very same feet he was so eager to worship. I enjoy ever minute as My feet pound his cum filled sac. What's more powerful? My feet or your nuts?

Duration: 9:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10530kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 765.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Feet versus Balls

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lick the dick you fuck
    [​IMG]

This dicks about to be jerked, fucked, and cum on. Then it's getting licked. And I won't be the only one fucking it. Watch me cum in front of my horny slave and jerk him into humiliation.

Duration: 9:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9655kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 694.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lick the dick you fuck

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Finishing Moves
    [​IMG]

I'm going to take you through a series of moves guaranteed to destroy balls. Humiliate men. Submit them mentally and physically. And then I will show show you how to make them finish themselves.

Duration: 7:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9923kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 547.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Finishing Moves

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Busted
    [​IMG]

This slave is going to have his cock and tongue trained. He will learn to fuck My mouth. Then he is fuck trained to cum on My feet so he can learn to properly eat his cum. His orgasm is achieved thru tease and cock torment. The only satisfaction he will get from it is knowing he's going to lick up every single drop of it to please Me.

Duration: 8:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11336kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 723.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Busted

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Destroyed Sperm
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Foot Worship, Cum Eating Instruction, Spanking, Bondage, Ball Abuse, Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Footjobs, Forced Orgasms

How much punishment can your balls take? How much before I destroy your cum? Will your balls survive? Enjoy your last erection. Because your nuts are going to take a pounding. And when I'm through with you you'll never get an erection again!

Duration: 8:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10953kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 677.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Destroyed Sperm

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

These balls are for Busting
    [​IMG]

I come home and catch My slave trying to get out of his chastity belt! Now his balls are going to pay the price. I beat his balls and dick. I spank his ass and he learns a lesson he wont forget. But I'm not done with those balls. I string his nuts up with him in bondage and now I can really have some fun pounding his sac!

Duration: 9:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10220kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 719.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download These balls are for Busting