1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rough, Tough Women | Violent Chicks | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

I Feel Like Riding Your Face for A Cum
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Anabelle Pync
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass
    Video language: English

Anabelle wants to see how long her slave can hold its breath while she him under her ass. She gets so turned on while controlling his breath, she just has to use his face for a cum. While still fully him, Anabelle rides the slave's face until she has an orgasm. Not satisfied with just one, she turns around and immediately enjoys a second orgasm on the slave's face.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
    Audio: 258kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 634.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I Feel Like Riding Your Face for A Cum

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kleio Valentein - Stretched for Mistress
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kleio Valentein
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, CBT, Prostate Massage, Stockings, Anal Fisting, Toys

Mistress Kleio's slave wants to be completely stretched out like a true anal slut. She gives him exactly what he craves and turns his ass into a gaping hole with her thick, strapon dick!!!

Duration: 14:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11221kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kleio Valentein - Stretched for Mistress

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

On-Demand Boy-Toy
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chanel Preston
    Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Stockings

Mistress Chanel keeps her boy-toy chained by her side at all times so he is always available to lick her sweet holes at any time of the day she pleases.

Duration: 10:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11248kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download On-Demand Boy-Toy

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sells A Cocksucker Online
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lola
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Dildo Training, Slave Training, Dildo Sucking, Spit

Lola's trying to unload an unwanted slave online for a profit. She's made a little video displaying its cock sucking abilities in hopes of making a sale. If anyone at home is interested in the cock sucking abilities of this faggot, drop Lola a line. No gender preference, it's been well trained to suck any cock it has been instructed to. The slave's penis is very small, and that's where it all started. Sometimes, you can't help what nature deals you, but a good slave can always improve its skills to make up some for its shortcomings. This slave's little penis is useless, but it can do its best to pleasure the superior cocks of others.

Duration: 12:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 919.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sells A Cocksucker Online

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ruined And Returned To Chastity
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Natalya, Anabelle Pync
    Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Cock Control, The Edging Salon, Cock Milking, Edging

Anabelle and Natalya have a slave tied into a chair at the Edging Salon. He has been booked for a routine orgasm ruining. Both teasers look incredibly sexy in their shiny spandex uniforms as they edge the cock of their client's slave. The slave is completely unaccustomed to being this close to women this beautiful. The teasers know that they have complete control over their client's slave with their incredible bodies. Anabelle and Natalya ruin the slave twice in under ten minutes, then put him right back in his chastity cage and send him straight back to his Princess.

Duration: 9:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
    Audio: 295kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 688.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ruined And Returned To Chastity

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tender Overnight Sadism
    [​IMG]
    Cast:
    Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Handjob, Footjob, Milking

And I will edge you in the middle of the night, and take you so close to cumming and then, when your eyes are filled with mine, I will leave you the fuck in the dark for hours with helpless thoughts of me so large in your head there is no one else you could think of. Scream if you want. I'm a little lost, too, at times like this.
    I've multiple overnight sessions scheduled for August. You sure you're ready?

Duration: 25:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 624.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tender Overnight Sadism

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Blue Balled Release
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Giselle Palmer
    Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, CBT, Stockings

It may be milking day for Mistress Giselle's slave but that doesn't mean it's going to be entirely pleasurable...

Duration: 16:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Blue Balled Release

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

You will Never KnowHer
    [​IMG]
    Cast:
    Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Handjob, Footjob, Milking

Don't be fooled by the pretty colors and smiles. I am, at heart, a sadist.
    And I will edge you in the middle of the night, and take you so close to cumming and then, when your eyes are filled with mine, I will leave you the fuck in the dark for hours with helpless thoughts of me so large in your head there is no one else you could think of. Scream if you want. I'm a little lost, too, at times like this.
    I've multiple overnight sessions scheduled for August. You sure you're ready?

Duration: 16:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3278kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 422.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download You will Never KnowHer

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Freshly Squeezed Testicles
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Raven Bay
    Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, CBT

Mistress Raven Bay doesn't believe in the word mercy. Using her favorite tool to keep a bitch boy's balls tightly in their place she shows her slave exactly what it means to have his manhood under complete control. She tightens the sadistic vice locked around his balls until they turn purple and are about to pop! He pleads for mercy but Mistress Raven only keeps tightening the device while laughing at his painful predicament. With his balls about to explode she edges and milks his pathetic cock making him feel intense waves of pure pain and pleasure.

Duration: 16:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11316kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Freshly Squeezed Testicles

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Adore Her Scent
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Summer Day
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Feet

There is nothing more rewarding than being given the pleasure of worshipping a Woman's feet...especially when they are ripe with her scent of being in pantyhose and leather boots on a hot and sweaty day. Before he knows it the slave will become completely addicted to Mistress Summer's extra smelly size 8 feet.

Duration: 12:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11219kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Adore Her Scent

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The slave's pissing dream
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Aiko, Viviane Mel, Alessandra Marques, Alessia, Mary Luthay, Saori Kido, Nicole, Alana
    Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick, Pissing

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole.

Duration: 35:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The slave's pissing dream

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Milf black butt surrender
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Aiko, Viviane Mel, Alessandra Marques, Alessia, Mary Luthay, Saori Kido, Nicole, Alana
    Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick, Pissing

Alessandra Marques returned to newmfx for new movies, she is ready for another hard facesitting session. Alessandra is now a Milf and she will show a hot body in that movie, sitting and covering the slave's face with the giant butt and pussy, fucking the slave's face in a hot ride.

Duration: 36:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Milf black butt surrender

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Strap On From SIberia
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sloan Harper & Natasha Starr
    Genres: Lesbian,Toys

Sloan Harper has never been tied up before. One day while she is playing around with her tatted up boss, he ties her to a chair, butt naked. Suddenly, they hear the front door and he disappears, hiding from his wife before she walks in on them. He leaves Sloan all tied up and when his wife, Natasha Starr, walks in, she immediately puts the pieces of the puzzle together. It all makes sense now. She has had her suspicions but today, finally, all is revealed! Natasha decides to have some fun herself, walking slowly around Sloan, examining her like prey. She assures Sloan that she will not lose her job, and after a few sharp smacks to the ass, she goes to get a little surprise for Sloan. She comes back in, her sexy red dress is high enough to reveal the big strap on that Natasha is wearing. She shoves it into Sloans mouth and makes her gag. Like Putin with Trump in Helsinki, Natasha says she will not go easy on Sloan. She shoves her dildo deep inside her, and she never unties Sloan. Instead she moves her around like a piece of furniture and fucks her like she is nothing but a sex object. And that is exactly what she is, a piece of meat to be tied up, fucked, used and discarded.

Duration: 30:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download The Strap On From SIberia

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Wrestle And Scissor boy In Bed
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Natalya, Chloe
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Ass , Chastity, Humiliation, Brat Girls

Natalya's boy, danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her boy's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her boy's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her boy's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her boy, though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to her boy in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her boy into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl.

Duration: 11:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 824.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Wrestle And Scissor boy In Bed

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Jenna Jones - Glory Hole Fuck-Meat
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Jenna Jones
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Bondage, Anal, Toys

Nothing turns on Mistress Jenna Jones more than destroying a man's asshole! Her slutty pony is restrained and trapped in the dungeon glory-hole turning him into just an object to be stretched and fucked. Using a set of unforgivable XXXL anal beads along with her extra long strap-on cock Mistress Jenna makes sure her slave will never walk the same again.

Duration: 17:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Jenna Jones - Glory Hole Fuck-Meat

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

He was Taken To Dominatrix For Ballbusting
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Isabella Nice, Toro
    Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity

Isabella wants some help training her stepb to serve her, so she has been taking him to see a Dominatrix. Isabella tells the Dominatrix, Lady Toro, that her stepb, fluffy, has been complaining about his chastity device. Lady Toro suggests that they take him out and give him a ballbusting. Soon, fluffy will be begging to go back in. Isabella likes that idea. She lets her stepb out and Toro starts kicking. It doesn't take long at all for fluffy to start begging to go back into his chastity device. Fluffy begs his sis to tell Toro to stop kicking him, but Isabella just laughs. Toro shows Isabella how to do it so that she ballbust at home whenever fluffy acts up. Isabell has to run to her manicure appointment, so she leaves fluffy alone with Toro. She will be back in an hour or so to pick him up.

Duration: 4:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 348.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download He was Taken To Dominatrix For Ballbusting

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lick My Ass While Moms On A Date
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kimber Woods
    Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship

Kimber's mom is out on a date. While mom is out, Kimber wants her step-man to worship her ass. Kimber goes on social media to see how her mom's date is going while her step-man licks her ass. She ignores her step-man unless he does something wrong, then she yells at him. Kimber reports to her step-man that her mom seems to be having a really great time on her date and uses her step-man's tongue until she gets bored. Kimber wants to play dress up while mom is away and make her step-man into a sissy girl. Her step-man is only there to play with and please her.

Duration: 6:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
    Audio: 280kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 476.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lick My Ass While Moms On A Date

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Princess Nikki and friends Sc.4
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Princess Nikki and friends
    Genres: femdom, pissing

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people .

Duration: 11:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2033kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 183.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Nikki and friends Sc.4

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Princess Nikki and friends Sc.3
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Princess Nikki and friends
    Genres: femdom, pissing

. When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole. Goddess naughtia.

Duration: 7:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2163kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 125.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Nikki and friends Sc.3

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mistress Ariel - Blackmail
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Ariel
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

The Mistress threatens the tied slave to record everything that happens in the room with a camera and then she is going to send it to his wife. The slave begs for her, not to torture him like this, but the Mistress shrugs and turns on the camera anyway. Then she slowly approaches the slave and sensually starts to milk him. The slave tries to do everything, but he can't control his body and he soon has a huge orgasm.

Duration: 9:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7660kbps
    Audio: 162kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 521.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Ariel - Blackmail