1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Pissing girls get aroused when spying on them

Discussion in 'Pissing And Squirting' started by SimSim, Feb 4, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Double Piss

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 41.8 MB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 280
    FILE TYPE: MP4
    DURATION: 2 min 46 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Brunette, Pissing, Public
    DESCRIPTION:In my latest movie on my official website I treat all my pissing fans to some double peeing action. The first part of this movie was filmed in public under a bridge and I walked over to a concrete ledge before pulling down my leggings and pissing down on the ground. Join me in the bathroom for the second part of this scene where I sit on the edge of the sink with my legs spread apart and I spray my golden juices down into the sink while filming on my cameraphone. I love showing off my trimmed pussy while I pee for you!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

2013-05-25 - Candy - Red Candy

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.47 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 920
    DURATION: 25 min 55 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Extrem public piss 35

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 699 MB
    RESOLUTION: 384 x 512
    FILE TYPE: AVI
    DURATION: 1 h 15 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: peeing, fetish, public nudity, teenagers, czech & hungarian girls, pissing on the streets, all girls

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Retro Pee Stars #1

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.22 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 576 x 720
    FILE TYPE: Windows Media
    DURATION: 1 h 28 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Pissing, Golden Shower, Retro, Compilation, Hardcore, All Sex,

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Chloe Lamour - check my new video

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 677 MB
    DURATION: 15 min 20 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: pov, blowjob, pissing in mouth, hardcore, cum on tits

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

- Hightide Special - Sweet &amp; Salty

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 686 MB
    RESOLUTION: 528 x 688
    DURATION: 54 min 50 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Pissing, Human Toilet, Fisting, Fetish, Lesbians, Strapon
    DESCRIPTION:Amy, famous for her outragous, pissy escapades, was intrigued by the idea of combining food sploshing with naughty piss sex. She wanted to give it a try, selected two girls she really fancied - Violet and Debbie - and we went shopping and got carts full of sweet surprises for the trio. Originally conceived as an episode for Amy's Pissing Phantasies, all three girls enjoyed the messy action so much we decided to dedicate an entire video to their sticky adventures. They just couldn't stop and got into the action so much, we totally underestimated the situation. Soon we found ourselves in a studio that needed complete redecoration. Cream, pudding and liters of piss splashed against our walls and ceiling. The floor was covered with the kinky mix. The girls had the time of their lifes sitting in a urine filled pool, mixing their salty juices with sweet deserts, covering themselves with it and tasting the unusual combination. The action in this one is really wild and outragous. The wetter and messier they got, the more all three were turned on. Amy even made Violet stick a fist up her , something she's never tried before and it certainly didn't require any lube. Sweet & Salty, a combination that is truly unique.

TRAILER :

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

From Head To Thigh To Heel

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 355 MB
    RESOLUTION: 540 x 960
    DURATION: 22 min 22 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Stockings, High Heels, Big Tits, Oral, Blouses, Bukkake, Gangbang, Party Sex, Pissing, Hardcore
    DESCRIPTION:The twelve members of Pee Squad received a sexy surprise when they returned from a day at the ballpark: a hot brunette with huge jugs was in their secret lair, and she was ready to get to home base with all these well-hung studs! The Squad takes turns nailing her in every imaginable position, and then glaze her face with cum before finally pissing on her from head to thigh to heel!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Achtung! Sperma und Pisse

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.88 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 404 x 720
    DURATION: 2 h 45 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: All Sex, Blowjobs, Gonzo, Bukkake, Cumshots / Sperma, Pissing, Gang Bang
    DESCRIPTION:Achtung: Dieser Film ist nichts für Anfänger!
    Normale Gang-Bang Partys kann doch jede Ushi veranstalten, doch wer etwas besonderes will, er muss zu den Parties von GB-Media! So versaute Weiber bekommt nur Mastermind Frank Novelle am Start und die Frauen tun dann alles, was von ihnen verlangt wird. Die gierige Rosella hat einen 5 Liter Kanister und einen Trichter in die Hand bekommen, mit der Aufgabe: Randvoll pissen lassen! Während Ashley Cum Star und NAtalie Pearl schön durchgefickt werden, saufen Rosella und Jamie Jadon schon die Pisse und das Sperma aller Teilnehmer. Auch als Sperma und Piss-Cocktail für die beiden ein Genuss!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jeune Soumise Pour Vieux Pervers #1

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 699 MB
    RESOLUTION: 432 x 576

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Pissing, Bizzare, All Sex

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Best Of Vivian Schmitt

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 793 MB
    RESOLUTION: 576 x 720
    FILE TYPE: Windows Media
    DURATION: 2 h 2 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Pissing, Compilation, Striptease, Hardcore, All Sex,

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Barcelona

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 183 MB
    DURATION: 10 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Brunette, Pissing, Solo, Masturbate
    DESCRIPTION:Join me today in Barcelona where I am next to the pool overlooking plenty of apartments. I am already naked and fancy a skinny dip so I get into the pool which is really cold and I play around in the water with my tits and ass on show! After a quick swim I get out of the pool and I sit back in a wooden chair, rubbing my pussy with my fingers. I get the camera close up and I finger myself and gape my pussy apart making myself cum hard. Once I've orgasmed, I film myself peeing outside to finish off a really horny outdoor scene!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Susan Ayn, Nikki, Dream, Rossella Visconti

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.65 GiB
    FILE TYPE: Matroska
    DURATION: 32 min 39 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: High Class, Wetlook, Leather, Lesbian, Cum Swapping, Blowjobs, Pissing, Group Sex, Blouses, Shiny Clothing, Exclusive Clothing, Piss, Swapping
    DESCRIPTION:Nikki Dream and her man are the newest arrivals to the sin cabin, and when they join freshly pissed on Susan Ayn and her sexy friend Rossella Visconti, who are already very much in the mood for all things piss nasty, it doesn't take long before that dick is out and all three hot chicks are delighting in some golden showers! Of course there's still plenty more urine to spray out of those hot pussies, and they let it rain down on each other as the other two work that dick! It's a hardcore piss foursome that leaves everyone soaked and satisfied, and this guy's not stopping the fun until all three chickadees line up to take a nice load of jizz all over their piss soaked faces! Hard as fuck watersports action comin' at ya!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Wanting More

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.47 GiB
    DURATION: 24 min 50 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Blonde, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Pissing, Pussy wash, Shaved, Solo, Toys, Vibrator, Wet hair, Wet panties, Wet toy
    DESCRIPTION:Cute blonde Victoria Pure is back on Wet and Pissy just over a year since her original debut and looks even more stunning than before if that is even physically possible! She poses for her follow up scene in white hotpants and a pink tank top and is eager to get even more piss soaked today! As she sits on a clear chair, Victoria lets some of her golden piss soak through the crotch of her hotpants, they start to turn transparent and she places her hand over her damp patch and licks her fingers. After bending over, this gorgeous blonde takes off her hotpants and uses them to mop up her puddle of piss from the floor. She licks and sucks her hotpants to get a taste of her own juices before laying on the sofa and firing another stream of her piss over the fabric, along with herself! Now Victoria gets completely naked and as she balances on one knee, she cocks her legs up and pisses all over the seat of her chair and the floor like a puppy! She is the perfect babe if you want to watch a sexy girl peeing! Victoria plays with her wet mess and laps up her golden nectar before splashing it all over her tits, soaking herself playfully. She really wants to orgasm and does so with the help of a purple sex toy she slides it into her pussy to help her cum. To finish off the perfect hd pissing scene, she stands up and bends over slightly, with her ass towards the camera before spraying a final stream of piss over the floor ready to dive into!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

In My Bathroom

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 151 MB
    DURATION: 11 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Brunette, Pissing, Shower
    DESCRIPTION:Today I am in my bathroom and I film my own amateur movie on my phone. I can't wait to get out of my gym gear so I start taking off my clothes and get naked before I step into the bath. I soap up my body with bubbles and shower gel and wet my hair before rinsing myself off with the shower. I hope you enjoy my own self-filmed bathtime!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Perverse Saftpressen

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 642 MB
    RESOLUTION: 536 x 720
    DURATION: 1 h 21 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: pissing, masturbation, fetish, urin drink, lesbian, blowjob, all sex
    DESCRIPTION:100%

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Pussy Licking Pissing

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.88 GiB
    DURATION: 31 min 23 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet toy, Wet panties
    DESCRIPTION:There is nothing better that two dark haired babes getting aquainted with each other and todays hd pissing scene on Vipissy gives us just that! Seriously hot Europeans, Anie Darling and Tera Link start kissing passionately on the sofa before Tera squats above Anie and wets her panties, letting her golden juices stream all over Anie's pink tank top and down onto her panties. Tera licks her juices off Anie's panties and after Anie takes off her panties, Tera starts to lick her pussy. Next it's Tera's turn to get wet as she lays down on the sofa and Anie sits above her, pissing all over her toned stomach. Anie helps Tera out of her panties to treat her to some pussy licking too and these horny pissing lesbians get naked together. Moving onto some sex toy play, Tera gets first picking at a blue rabbit vibrator which Anie uses while continuing to lick Tera's clit. Tera switches positions so that she is riding on Anie's tongue and then Anie gets the pussy licking treatment too. After Tera is finished with her sex toy, she pisses into Anie's hands, leaving Anie to pour the golden juices all over Tera's back. Anie gets her turn with the vibrator and while standing, releases another stream of her piss into Tera's hands too before Tera licks the remaining pee from her pussy. Next these naughty girls pee simultaneously into glasses, pouring their juices over each other. Of course there's still time for a little bit more licking and pussy pissing for these gorgeous girls!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Laundry Day

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.33 GiB
    DURATION: 22 min 22 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo, pissing, masturbation, toys
    DESCRIPTION:Hot teen Jennifer Mendes is back on Wet and Pissy for some more teen pissing fun and she is sat on the washing machine feeling a little bored. She takes out a red throw and places it on the floor when she suddenly feels desperate to pee. Jennifer holds onto her crotch and pulls down her panties quickly before sitting down on the throw and starts pissing all over it, gushing from her pissing pussy quickly. She holds her panties to her pee stream and gets them drenched, tasting the wet fabric then rubs her pussy as she gets turned on from her piss desperation experience! Jennifer stands and lifts her leg up onto the washing machine and starts to masturbate and finger her tight pussy. Placing a plastic bucket underneath her, this busty babe pisses down into it and gets some of her clean washing and dips it down into her collected piss, squeezing it down over her big tits and pussy. Jennifer uses a purple vibrator on her pussy as she lays down on the floor and pees again, splashing herself with her puddle. Moving back to the washing machine, this horny babe bends over and continues to toy her pussy until she orgasms then pours her remaining pee over her head, giving herself an impressive golden shower!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

GGG Devot Sperma Und Pisse 66

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 943 MB
    RESOLUTION: 480 x 852

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Sperm Bukkake, Facial, Cumshots, Pissing, Hardcore, Orgy, Group sex

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lexi Present

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 63.3 MB
    DURATION: 3 min 47 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Brunette, Pissing
    DESCRIPTION:I come home to find some gifts on the dining room table for me and I can't wait to try them out. I open the boxes quickly and get out my special presents. I want to say a huge thank you for treating me and you'll see them very soon on my website. The camera follows me to the bathroom where I piss a messy stream of pee into the toilet!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

First Class Piss #1 - Sandra Foxxx erstmalig als Natursektquelle

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 703 MB
    RESOLUTION: 288 x 352
    DURATION: 1 h 21 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: peeing, masturbation, mature, all sex
    DESCRIPTION:First Class 1, a 70's and 80's offering, combines some good solid fucking with a positive downpour of urine from both male and female participants. The ladies also indulge in the old two candles in my holes trick, just to fill in the time. A lot of the action takes place in a pub with the benches taking a pounding and the floor a washing.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<