1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Savannah fox bodybuilder moms s mothersuck cock
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Rapture,Brandi Mae
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Flogging
    Video language: English

Hot mom Brandie Mae had her ripped friend Rapture over for wine. The older women complain they can't find a big dick. Upon seeing how big her sons cock is Brandie can't contain herself. The sight of cock has the milfs in a frenzy! The jump on Shawn, dominating him with their strong muscles. Rapture s mothers him with her giant fake tits before pushing him to the ground. The women hold him down and put his young cock in their mouth. They also order him to eat their pussies. They s mother him under their giant bodybuilder asses. The older women can't get enough of this young stud. Brandie can't believe she is doing this to her son! But she has another glass of wine and goes right back to blowing....Enjoy this hott 2 on 1 action with lots of deep throat, big booties and braces

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:43
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7762kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 577.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Savannah fox bodybuilder moms s mothersuck cock

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Katie Kush
    Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 646.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Helly Hellfire - Addicted to Mistress 1080p
    [​IMG]

I have you so close to being completely wrapped around my finger and addicted to every suggestion that my intoxicating voice commands of you. With the power of my breasts and body I will officially enslave your mind and own your cock forever. The more you jerk to my voice, the closer you will be to becoming my mindlessly obsessed slave. I am going to steal every last drop of your cum and leave you drained, empty and completely mine!

Duration: 8:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 526.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Helly Hellfire - Addicted to Mistress 1080p

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Tatjana
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pai

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 521.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse,

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
    The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
    Audio: 255kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 904.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you Exactly how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Horny Slave's Punishment
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Blonde, BDSM, Handjob, Ruined Orgas

The andrew's cross is not the most comfortable place, but the slave doesn't mind it, if he is treated by Mistress Tatjana, who looks fantastic as usual in her leather pants and corset. Mistress Tatjana's tricky hands find their way to his most sensitive parts and he almost cums, but she makes him painfully stop. In the end, maybe she will be merciful.

Duration: 8:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16774kbps
    Audio: 256kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Horny Slave's Punishment

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

I Think I May Dismiss You
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Edyn Blair
    Genres: FemDom, Domination, CBT, Brat Girls, Ball Abuse, Electricity, Leg Worship, Body Worship, Slave Trainin

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 6:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12563kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 641.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I Think I May Dismiss You

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

I Think I May Dismiss You
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Edyn Blair
    Genres: FemDom, Domination, CBT, Brat Girls, Ball Abuse, Electricity, Leg Worship, Body Worship, Slave Trainin

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 6:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12563kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 641.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I Think I May Dismiss You

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Amber and Lexi Chase
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Amber, Lexi Chase
    Genres: Female Domination, Chastity, Spitting, Boot Fetish

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign. Fluffy earns $80,000 a year, can be pimped out, and does an ok job at housekeeping. Lexi is not sold on any of that. But then, Amber snaps her fingers and commands Fluffy to lick Miss Lexi's shoes. Fluffy gets right to it and licks her dirty soles. Amber tells Lexi is that if she is stern, she will be able to get anything she wants from him. Also, he is good for taking frustrations out on. Amber demonstrates how Fluffy is so subjugated and docile that he .

Duration: 7:32
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Amber and Lexi Chase

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven
    [​IMG]

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the Cbt chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him So Hard, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cruel Tatjana With A Bullwhip
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Pai

Mistress Tatjana's slave is pretty happy to see her, but he is equally nervous to make her satisfied with his performance during the whipping punishment. Mistress Tatjana doesn't hold back, her strokes are brutally hard and the poor slave feels like it's almost unbearable to stand still, while the mistress is working on his back.

Duration: 9:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11504kbps
    Audio: 255kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 803.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cruel Tatjana With A Bullwhip

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

MummyEd Schools A Mummy Lover
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

MummyEd schools a willing student as the both mummify her sissy. The detailed hands on show and tell make this a how to training video. It is however much better than any craft show I can think of.

Duration: 9:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 222.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download MummyEd Schools A Mummy Lover

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Three Loader
    [​IMG]

Tony Orlando, Betty Cash and Gianna Love team up to deliver a very large load. The load belonged to Tony Orlando but the journey to get there was everybody's fun.

Duration: 9:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 213.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Three Loader

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Upside Down Under
    [​IMG]

Our Australian visitors were ready to play when they arrived in San Francisco. The energy these two had was fun to be around. Mistress Misty enjoys her subjects strictly restrained so we hung her subject upside down using some vintage inversion boots. This piece was homemade decades ago. The design and quality gave me peace of mind as the rigger but I did like tweaking him a bit. Mistress Misty is a ball slapper but her subject didn't seem to complain, in fact he thanked her.

Duration: 8:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 196.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Upside Down Under

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stocking

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Alexandra Snow
    [​IMG]
    Studio: GoddessSnow
    Cast: Alexandra Snow
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Mind Control, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Tease & Denial, Chastity

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8617kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 435.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage Pet
    [​IMG]

This is a cute little video featuring Troy Orleans and her friend Miss Mona Rogers. Located in New York City, these two women love to play with their attractive and fit bondage sub. In this video they secure him with elbow and knee pads, padded helpless mitts, leather foot booties and a leather corset. When all of the gear is lashed together he is turned into a little leather bondage pet who is forced to crawl across the floor and kiss and lick Mona's sexy high heels.

Duration: 6:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 199.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Pet

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Blind Strap-On Fucking
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Handjob, BDSM

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Duration: 9:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps
    Audio: 294kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 528.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blind Strap-On Fucking

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Boilerman Punished Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Anal Fingering

Humiliated and belittled from his OTK spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!...

Duration: 8:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19271kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Boilerman Punished Part 2