1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Male / Female Spanking

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by xdarkangelx, Jan 14, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cara: Spanked at Bedtime

Cara removes her leggings and panties and is made to straddle the arm of the chair for a hard hand spanking before bed.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 97.0 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:04:31
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: M/F Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chloe Aruba - Self-Proclaimed Bitch

The girl Chloe was a self-professed bitch. This made blistering her even better! She showed up and said " Ok , you can spank me, but you can't make my butt red. When I walked over to the door and opened it as to say 'goodbye', she changed her tune. This girl really thought she was 'all that'. She told me stories of using men time and time again. I thought ' This spanking is dedicated to every one of you suckers.'

I half expected her to go screaming into the night after her strapping. She actually told me it felt good to be put in her place. She mentioned something about most men nowadays being 'big pussies'. She even wanted to hang out with me afterwards. I invited her to a birthday party for one of the lead actresses on the show I was working on called 'The OC'. Everyone on the show knew my proclivity for making a bottom hot. I even spanked a few of the stand-ins. In fact Abby ( my model) was a stand-in on the show.

Chloe ended up getting wasted and even showed her sore butt to a few of the crew members. I mentioned earlier that I would be late, because I was filming. So they all knew she had been spanked. She got way too drunk and I told her I was going to spank her when we got back to my loft. She didn't say a word. This time it was over my knee and I gave her a real blistering on her bruised bottom. Spanked her until she broke down crying. I will let you fill in the blanks for the rest of the night.

Filesize: 208 MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:19:23

Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ditches Gets Spanked Outdoors

Anna and I have been looking after DD, helping her stay on track of her responsibilities and bettering herself. Then when Anna and I are out on a hike, we happen across DD when she is supposed to be at school. I am flabbergasted and very disappointed to find that she is cutting class to smoke with her friend Marika Lin. Catching them by surprise, Anna holds DD in place so she has to watch her friend get spanked first. I pull down Marika's pants and spank her right there on the trail for anyone to see, then I send her on her way. (Unlike DD, she's not under our care and I didn't know if she was also cutting class, so a quick spanking is all I deem appropriate before sending her off.).

Now it is time for DD to be taught a lesson. Anna holds her steady as I pull down her pants and spank her, then Anna and I switch back and forth a couple times, scolding her intermittently. After this first spanking, we head back home, where DD is going to be punished further. On our way I decide to have DD grab a stick and turn it into a switch for her to be spanked with as well. Anna and I pull down her pants and both give DD a good switching before we get back home.

See the followup punishment when Anna and I get DD back home, available on DD's store!

Filesize: 401 MB
    Duration: 00:10:54

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't Speed in My Neighborhood

Alex Reynolds was running late. Did she call to let me know? No, she didn't. Did she otherwise handle it in a mature and responsible way? Quite the contrary, she was made much more late when she got pulled over just a few blocks from my house for going almost double the speed limit! Alex was so scared of getting a spanking for being late that she didn't even notice that she was driving right next to a school with a cop parked right next to it!

Finally she shows up, and has to confess how she tried to make up for running late. Rather than immediately accepting responsibility for the recklessness of her behavior, she tries to defend speeding next to a school by saying it's a weekend - which means the young ones are coming and going to the playground all day. Then she tries to say that she just wasn't thinking, as if that somehow excuses driving at 47 mph right past where boys and girls in my neighborhood go to play. If she didn't notice the cop car sitting there, how likely would she have been to notice someone barely 4 feet tall crossing the street?

I put her in the corner, give her bottom a few smacks, and have her stand there for five minutes to think about her behavior and the punishment that she deserves. Then I take her over my knee, spank her, and put her back in the corner to sit her spanked bottom on the Behavior Reflection Stool. To make extra sure that her lesson is well learned, I give her another spanking before I take her into my arms to hold and comfort her. I am quite convinced that she will be much more thoughtful in the future.

Filesize: 724 MB
    Duration: 00:19:49

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Harley Havik - Harley Punished for Cheating

Harley Havik is caught cheating on a test and suspended from school for 3 days. Her dad (Mr Rob) knows she was spanked and paddled at school and is going to duplicate that now at home. A rule in the house is a spanking during the day means another spanking at bedtime. Harley is spanked again by hand, paddle and belt. This is a pretty severe punishment video!

Filesize: 677 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:43:51

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helen Stephens - Marks Out of Ten - G / Helen Stephens and Belinda Lawson strip totally naked for the cane

Caught drinking in uniform in a seedy nightclub, gorgeous naval cadets Helen Stephens and Belinda Lawson face the super strict Captain Johnson in Marks Out of Ten. Furious at their lack of discipline, he orders them to strip completely to be caned. Helen is first, hoisted on tiptoes naked on Belinda's back for six of the best with a springy rattan cane.

Filesize: 326 MB
    Duration: 00:11:02

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helen Stephens - Marks Out of Ten - J / Helen Stephens is caned totally naked on Belinda Lawson's back

Stripping completely to be caned is all in a day's work at Firm Hand," jokes Helen Stephens. But there's no joke about the six strokes in this classic all-nude caning with hot cadets in Marks Out of Ten. Belinda Lawson lifts Helen just off the ground so Philip Johnson can take aim across her pert bottom cheeks. Hot Reaction Cam and slowmo.

Filesize: 164 MB
    Duration: 00:05:36

Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jodi Rudegirl Gagged and Spanked

Jodi had been doing better about getting back to me after last time. Then, she fell back into her flakey ways, and I couldn't get her to return a text or a call.

Then I got a call. It was a collect call. From jail.

Apparently Jodi has a suspended license, but took her roommate's car without her permission anyway. Unfortunately for Jodi, her roommate's car had a broken taillight, and she got pulled over. I guess her roommate didn't feel like bailing her out, so I did.

This punishment was for her falling back into her flakey ways again after a brief period of improvement, and for foolishly taking her roommate's car without her permission, with a suspended license, not knowing that her roommate had a broken taillight that inevitably got her pulled over and arrested.

Watch her get the scolding and spanking she needed from the bottom cam and face cam, with both my hand and the bath brush! The effort she put in to resist the bathbrush was impressive, but I made sure she got the spanking she deserved. And frankly, she didn't just deserve a spanking, she NEEDED a spanking. No matter how much she tried to resist, I know that these decisions should never be left up to her. Deep down, she knew it was for her own good.

Filesize: 652 MB
    Duration: 00:17:47

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Katya Nostrovia - Sugar Daddy - A / Glamorous Katya Nostrovia takes a bare bottom spanking from her Sugar Daddy

She's always complaining about her Sugar Daddy John Friday not giving her what she wants, but makes him mad when she wants to go to the Bermuda Triangle instead of the Mediterranean! Over his knee, bare bottom bouncing freely under his stinging hand, Katya Nostrovia takes her first spanking in a provocative new domestic discipline series.

Filesize: 117 MB
    Resolution: 768x432
    Duration: 00:08:07

Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kisa Corvin, Lily Starr - Girlfriend busted for irresponsibility and lying! FF DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

While Lily was still asleep, her girlfriend Kisa had learned that their electricity was about to be turned off, so she paid the bill on her credit card but was furious because Lily had told her she had already paid it! So when Lily gets up she confronts her about the lying and the unpaid bill. Kisa has a couple of their toys, usually used for sensual spanking play, waiting on the counter. Lily says she meant to pay the bill but just forgot, and tries to downplay the situation, but Kisa is set on teaching her a lesson with a punishment spanking. She grabs a kitchen chair and pulls Lily over her lap, spanking first with her hand and then with a heavy heart shaped oak paddle. Then she makes Lily bend her very red bottom over the kitchen counter for a hard strapping with the heavy leather bad girl strap!

Filesize: 207 MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:10:47

Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kyle Johnson, Ashley Graham - Pick your poison series: The warm up

Ashlee Graham has requested a "Pick Your Poison" spanking, where she gets to try a variety of implements and toys that interest her at the level she wants, upping or lowering it as the spanking goes. However, after picking out the implements, Ashlee requests a firm sound warm up handspanking to condition her skin for the sound spanking it has coming from the large straps and paddles she has chosen. Kyle takes her across his lap and starts at a 5, which the little minx quickly ups to a 6 and yelps as she enjoys it. Her pants and panties are quickly taken down and her gasps are audible as his hand tans her sexy little bare butt to a BRIGHT RED! She is out of breath and dripping as he makes her lean on the back of the couch with her bare bottom high in the air, ready for the thrashing she has chosen for herself.

Filesize: 460 MB
    Duration: 00:10:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kyle Johnson, Ashley Graham - RDS: ASHLEE GRAHAMS SMOKING HABIT

Kyle sits down with the notoriously bratty Ashlee Graham, who has heard through the spanko professional grapevine of Kyle's sessions. She inquires about trying one out on her bad smoking habit which has gotten BETTER but is still at a level more than she would like to be smoking. Kyle firmly reminds her of the health risks associated with smoking before pulling her over his stern knee and giving the naughty gal a SPANKING SHE WILL NEVER FORGET! He uses his hand on her pants, panties and bare bottom til she is yelping and pleading to deaf ears. It is OBVIOUSLY one of the first REAL spankings this spoiled brat has ever been given! A lesson well learned for poor, sore Ashlee Graham!

Filesize: 460 MB
    Duration: 00:10:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kyle Johnson,Johanna Sullivan - The bared intruder

In "The Bared Intruder", a girl pulls up to the private property of a random man who has never seen her before. She is trying to break open the latch and sneaking around the front when he gets home early and catches her red handed. She makes an excuse and he says he is going to call the police unless she consents to a bare bottom BUTT WHIPPING right there in her car in the front of the house. She agrees, and he opens the drivers side door and puts the snoopy girl over his knee and proceeds to SPANK HER SOUNDLY over her shorts, panties and bare bottom, leaving her yelping, and kicking before her lets her up and tells her to stay off his property! It was most certainly the wrong place, wrong time. But WAS it an accidental property choice?

Filesize: 249 MB
    Duration: 00:08:24

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kyle Johnson,Riley Starr - Double Discipline Riley

Kyle comes in, after soundly spanking Debbie for her part in the shenanigans that cost Kyle a lot of work opportunities and a vacation he needed, and tells Riley off quickly before putting her over his knee for a sound dose of his hand on her cute little pants before pulling them down and turning her bare little bottom a BRIGHT RED as she pleads and kicks, knowing she earned every lick she is receiving from her stern and disappointed mentor. He then stands her in the corner to think about the very rude and naughty thing that earned her the flaming butt shes been left with.

Filesize: 275 MB
    Duration: 00:06:27

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lisa Langley - Attitude Adjustment - DH / Caned for bullying another student: Lisa Langley pays with a striped butt

Skin-tight, thin spandex shorts are no protection when a girl is about to be caned! Lisa Langley's protests of innocence soon turn to wails of contrition as John Friday applies a whippy cane across her curvy bottom in Attitude Adjustment. "The cane has such a different sting to anything else, a fiery stripe burning my butt," she says.

Filesize: 155 MB
    Duration: 00:05:13

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Fisher - Cornhuskers Cheerleader

Now for the back story and the HOW I found Mandy in the first place. My ex girlfriend Raven was a cheerleader for the Arizona St Wildcats. She enrolled in a fantasy prep camp for inspiring NFL cheerleaders. This is where she met Mandy ( Nebraska Cornhuskers) and they became friends.
    Mandy came out to visit Raven ( I was with Scarlet at this time and she was the one who shot this footage) Raven showed Mandy the spanking films she made and Mandy said she wanted to try. Also saying upfront she couldn't take what Raven took.

Raven called me up , but got Scarlet on the phone. I was working on a TV show at that time called 'The OC'. Scarlet likes girls too and had a thing for Raven. Even so far as to trying to protect her from getting a harder spanking from me.yep, we all played together before.
    Scarlet arranged to meet Mandy at Raven's place, pretending she needed to see Mandy in person. I guess Scarlet came on pretty strongly to Mandy when she was there. This was enough to trigger a phone call to me from Raven saying 'WTF?"

It was two days later that Raven called me and I was a little pissed that Scarlet was jeopardizing shoots, because she couldn't 'keep it in her pants'.
    i called Scarlet from the set saying " I will be home by 9:00 p.m., be waiting with everything off, over the bed". She said " What did I do?" I just said "You had better be waiting as I said". I hanged up as she was still speaking.

Filesize: 139 MB
    Duration: 00:13:08

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nicole - The First Spinner,Never Seen Rescued Butt-Cam Footage

Nicole was another girl I met on a film set. She at 4'10" was the perfect representation of petite perfection. I referred to her as a spinner on set , after hearing a joke about the term 'spinner'. I was talking to her and a grip came by saying ' Are you going to ask her to be a spanking model'? as he walked by laughing. That actually peaked her interest and was even responsible for expediting her spanking. She asked questions about it and even wanted to know if there was pay. When she asked if I was the spanker that sealed the deal. My friend I hired ( as in the case with the Annabelle Lee footage) shot non gain-friendly footage. I took the footage into a pro-app and rescued the footage! So here is butt-cam footage that has never been seen until now!

Filesize: 241 MB
    Duration: 00:22:33

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ambriel - Paddled in the Locker Room

Ambriel is given a paddling over her tiny gym shorts in the locker room.

Filesize: 60.6 MB
    Duration: 00:02:49

Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kiki - Kiki'S Nude discipline - Belt and paddle- Forgotten pajamas

Kiki argues defiantly has her pants are pulled down to reveal are swollen bruised bottom. Uncle's heavy leather belt cracks down across her around little cheeks as she whimpers and dances in pain. When she stands up defiantly the belt is applied with renewed vigor across her punished flesh as she fights back the tears. He decides to reward her defiance with a big wood paddle. When it's all over she has gathered trembling in his arms for a comforting hug.

Filesize: 439 MB
    Duration: 00:14:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy