1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Male / Female Spanking

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by xdarkangelx, Jan 14, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stevie Rose - HARD BARE OTK PADDLING

After Stevie has collected herself from the harsh caning, she goes back across his knee for a hard bare bottom paddling. The thick wood paddle cracks down across her swollen cheeks. Each swat is met with a cry as she wiggles to escape the horrible sting. With her arms pinned behind her back, she is held firmly in place across his knee for harsh discipline with the heavy paddle. Crying contritely, she is gathered up in his arms for consoling hug.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 216 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:07:12
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: M/F Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ashley Lane - A Good old fashioned hairbrush blistering - Naughty babysitter Ashley Lane

With her shorts shredded her bottom is left only the protection of her little red panties. She shivers in fear hearing the words "you need a good old-fashioned hair brushing on your bottom till it's blistered." The hard wood brush has her gasping and crying in agony almost immediately. Holding her firmly across his knee the hairbrush punishes her naughty juicy cheeks. Her panties are pulled down to her thighs, bent over the edge of the bed for a tear jerking bare bottom paddling. If you're going to be a slut like a big girl, you can take your spanking like a big girl!

Filesize: 267 MB
    Duration: 00:08:54

Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Naughty School Girls Punished Together(Part 1 of 4)

Ambriel and Kiki sit in the classroom waiting for The Dean. They have been sent to see him for a multiple part punishment. Kiki bends over and receives a hard belting on the bare bottom, while Ambriel watches and waits.

Filesize: 97.0 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:04:31

Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Naughty School Girls Punished Together(Part 2 of 4)

Ambriel switches potions with Kiki and is given the same hard belting on her bare bottom. Both girls are then told to disrobe and sit on a hard wooden stool to wait for The Dean to come back with another implement.

Filesize: 66.7 MB
    Duration: 00:03:06

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Naughty School Girls Punished Together(Part 3 of 4)

The Dean returns with a large wooden ruler, and bends Kiki over a stool and has Ambriel hold her hands. The Dean delivers hard painful swats to Kiki's bare bottom. She struggles to hold still and by doing so adds swats to Ambriel's punishment.

Filesize: 106 MB
    Duration: 00:04:55

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Naughty School Girls Punished Together(Part 4 of 4)

Ambriel takes the same position and Kiki holds her hands down. The Dean starts with delivering the 4 extra strokes that Kiki earned Ambriel by not holding position. Both girls bottoms are thoroughly spanked, and then they are then left in time out.

Filesize: 77.0 MB
    Duration: 00:03:35

Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tyron

Filesize: 52.5 MB
    Duration: 00:02:53

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victoria Spanked for Drinking too Much

Victoria has asked Michael to help her with many things in her life. As a couple who live a life based on domestic discipline, he helps her through the use of corporal punishment. After Victoria exceeds the three drink limit she imposed on herself for the night, Michael has no choice but to bare her bottom and give her a long and hard OTK spanking.

Video: RAM
    Filesize: 40.9 MB
    Duration: 00:03:39
    Audio: Cooker, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8 Movie Actress - Brought By Boyfriend

I met Anna by chance on the set of an independent B film my friend was working on. The crew guy, who also was a spanking disciplinarian, was quite the talk on set sometimes. Anna had heard about what I did and approached me with some questions. 'So, if I was to be spanked by you.It would be just spanking right?' I asked her what was really on her mind, as I saw right through her. "I have been horrible to my boyfriend", she stated. "Maybe a spanking would prove to him I am truly sorry". I gave her my number and told her to call me after discussing it with her boyfriend. To tell the truth, I did not to expect to hear back from her. When I did, I arranged for her and her boyfriend to come and film the encounter in front of him. You can actually hear him responding to me in the background as a time keeper. This film is a pretty much perfect disciplinary spanking. A first time vanilla girl, admits to her issues she had with jealousy. She gets to come clean not only for the camera, but for him. She is made to go the corner and strip off everything except some thigh-warmers. I start out with an intense strapping that leaves her bottom bruised and welted, with amazing raised blisters. After this severe strapping affording you great different camera angles, she is made to lie on her stomach with a pillow under her hips, to make a great target for my hand. Talk about tears! Anna must have cried a full bucket, as I gave her hard hand spankings. Her boyfriend standing just behind the hula-girl curtain, taking it all in. She gets hard spankings, even moving to her upper thighs, to create a more intensively painful spanking. This was a real punishment and I wanted it to be an eye-opening experience to this vanilla girl as possible. I shoot some amazing close ups while spanking her and as the aftermath. This is a real punishment spanking, that a true collector will really want to have. This is the first time, it has been created as a full punishment film, start to finish.

Filesize: 276 MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:24:26

Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alison Miller - New Years Special / New Year Special with Alison Miller - paddled bare to the chimes of midnight

"I've done this before, but it's still a shock to take 12 with a school paddle on my bare bottom," Alison says. "It's a real test and my hands are always sweaty before it starts. Firm Hand members know I hate the paddle. This is a New Year treat to celebrate 2018 with a very red, throbbing bottom plus Mr Williams is a fearsome paddler, yikes!"

Filesize: 212 MB
    Resolution: 768x432
    Duration: 00:14:51

Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alison Miller - Costume Correction - E / 15-swat paddling for Alison Miller tests her sporty, bouncing bottom to the limit

The paddle is Alison Miller's most dreaded implement: "My palms sweat just thinking about the paddle!" she confessed. This latest video from her Costume Correction series has her cheerleader skirt flipped up to reveal 'Haze Me' briefs which are swiftly pulled down to bare her magnificent bottom for 15 solid whacks with a large wooden paddle.

Filesize: 346 MB
    Duration: 00:11:41

Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amelia OTK

Filesize: 457 MB
    Duration: 00:12:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amelia Rutherford - Doctor's Orders - A / HOT NEW SERIES with Amelia Rutherford

An old-fashioned rural medical practice, an eager young nurse and a disciplinarian doctor are a hot combination in Amelia Rutherford's all new series, Doctor's Orders. Disrespecting the hospital matron who trained her costs Amelia a resounding spanking over Earl Grey's knee, panties pulled down and bottom wobbling, beautifully bare!

Filesize: 177 MB
    Duration: 00:06:03

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amelia Rutherford - Doctor's Orders - B / Panties down, nurse Amelia Rutherford is soundly spanked for disrespect

New job, new rules for nurse Amelia Rutherford in Doctor's Orders. A red, sore bottom teaches her that disrespecting her senior training nurse is not acceptable to Dr Grey. The second part of a blistering over-the-knee spanking brings wailing apologies as her bouncing bare bottom is soundly punished! Hot slow-motion cheek jiggling replays!

Filesize: 161 MB
    Duration: 00:05:28

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amelia Rutherford - Doctor's Orders - D / A medication error costs nurse Amelia a bare bottom spanking with a ruler

Bent over Dr Grey's desk, her nurse uniform round her waist, Amelia Rutherford is revealed as a cheat, wearing five pairs of panties in case she's spanked again in Doctor's Orders!

Filesize: 296 MB
    Duration: 00:10:02

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Belinda Lawson - Asking For It - EB / Belinda's bare bottom bounces from the strap and dreaded stinging slipper

Late for her discipline appointment with Earl Grey, Belinda Lawson is swiftly bent over a desk with her bottom bared in Asking For It. It's a blistering spanking with a leather tawse and slipper. "I could feel my buttocks bounce and burn at every whack," said Belinda. "I hate the slipper, and it shows in my face!" Hot slow-motion jiggling replay.

Filesize: 124 MB
    Resolution: 768x432
    Duration: 00:08:49

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Belinda Lawson - Dreams of Spanking - J/Bare bottom soundly strapped - Belinda Lawson's Dreams of Spanking nightmare

Laid flat on a gym vault, shorts and panties pulled down to bare her Perfect-10 buttocks, top pulled up to expose bouncing breasts, stunning Belinda Lawson grits her teeth as her Dreams of Spanking turn into a spanking nightmare. The leather bites deep into her soft cheeks, setting them rippling with every stroke. Epic slow-motion replay!

Filesize: 217 MB
    Duration: 00:07:20

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amelia Rutherford - Doctor's Orders - C / New nurse Amelia Rutherford realises that Dr Grey is a fearsome spanker!

Amelia is thrilled to get a new job with a traditional rural medical practice. But she's alarmed to discover that Dr Grey believes in traditional discipline in Doctor's Orders. Bent over his desk, she's soundly spanked until her wobbling bare cheeks are a glowing red. Loving that retro nurse look with Amelia! Reaction Cam captures every moment.

Filesize: 276 MB
    Duration: 00:09:18

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Belinda Lawson - Marks out of Ten - E / Belinda Lawson feels the burn of a leather strap across her bare bottom

Naval cadet Belinda Lawson has always had trouble with respect. Smarting off to navy captain Philip Johnson is a major mistake in Marks Out of Ten. She's bent over his desk, bottom bare, for a sound lashing with a wide leather punishment strap. "The sting was intense!" confesses Belinda. Enjoy booty bouncing out-takes and slow-mo replay!

Filesize: 300 MB
    Duration: 00:10:07

Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Belinda Lawson - New Years Special / Celebrate 2018 with Belinda Lawson stripped naked for a 24-stroke slippering!

"Members have seen me take a New Year Special paddling before, so I thought we'd mix it up and go for a full 24 with a very stinging slipper, two for every chime of Big Ben, Belinda said. "I have to strip naked as it's a celebration of spanking my bare bottom!" she laughs. See Earl Grey set Belinda's cheeks bouncing and red as he swings hard.

Filesize: 367 MB
    Duration: 00:12:28

Download and Enjoy