1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Live of Fetish | Charming Babes | Ass Worship

Discussion in 'Anal, Ass Licking And Rimming' started by Balamut693, Oct 23, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dildo Dolls
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 1998
    Studio: Marquis Media
    Cast: Summer Cummings & Skye Blue
    Genres: Fetish, Rubber, Freak, Dildo, Toys, S&M, Gasmask, Lesbian, Big Tits, Boobs
    Video language: English

Summer Cummings & Skye Blue don't need introduction: they are among the top American fetish stars. In this video, however, they can be seen more bizarre, and more heavily rubberised than ever before.
    Under the masterful direction of Peter W. Czernich, the girl/girl team shows off their ultimate sexy best in a rubber harem scene, and skillfully applying crates full of adult toys.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:26:08
    Video: 688x524, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 761.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dildo Dolls

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lex pinup girls dazzling debut
    [​IMG]

See serious anal gaping and an ass-to-mouth blowjob. Luna swallows a creamy load of cum.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 27:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lex pinup girls dazzling debut

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nylon Fetish
    [​IMG]

I have always loved nylons, fishnets, and decorative tights. Throughout the years I have made a pretty good collection of them. When I was going through them the other day seeing what all I had I had an idea to try on a bunch of them and layer them.

Duration: 14:12
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 132.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nylon Fetish

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Panties
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Unusual, Kinky

Panties close up show 30 minute hot scene compilation. enjoy!

Duration: 27:35
    Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Panties

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Morgan Lee - Cum For Me
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Morgan Lee
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Morgan Lee instructs you to jerk your dick while she shows off her hot latex clad body. She orders you to get hard as she teases you, first playing with her nipples, then making you stare at her hot ass. But Morgan knows what you really want as she rubs her pussy through her panties, then takes them off, letting you look right at her gorgeous pussy. Morgan then begins rubbing herself, asking how much you wish you could be tasting her, your face buried deep in her pussy. Now that your cock is rock hard, Morgan orders you to keep jerking to the thought of licking her gorgeous pussy. But when you do cum, Morgan has a nasty surprise for you - she wants to see you lick up every last drop of it, and she will show you just how she wants you to do it

Duration: 8:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8145kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 508.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Morgan Lee - Cum For Me

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nasty Julia 3Pt
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nasty Julia
    Genres: Huge Toys, Large Insertions, Fisting, Strapon, Outdoor

This fisting princess is unbelievable! She so nice and hot! Her pussy is tasty a think! Russian babe Nasty Julia gives you more her clips with deep penetrations!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 813.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Nasty Julia 3Pt

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Giselle Palmer - Dizzy for Goddess
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Giselle Palmer
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings

All Goddess Giselle's special potion is ready to make your mind, body and every hole completely submit to the will of her devious desires. Just a few sniffs for your Goddess and you will be trapped under her spell never wanting to be set free. **Dizzy Level = Extreme**

Duration: 12:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11256kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Giselle Palmer - Dizzy for Goddess

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Zuckerbrot & Peitsche
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Fr. Mina, Katja, Big Tom, Lindsay Love, Marco Long, Vicky W, Miss Eve, Beccy Lavender
    Genres: Bizarre, Fetish, Latex, Anal, Lesbian, Hardcore

Alex D does it again in Zuckerbrot Und Peitsche with another masterpiece featuring latex, rubber, and hardcore german fetish to feast your eyes on.
    You won't want to miss a second!

Duration: 1:30:45
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Zuckerbrot & Peitsche

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Teeny Tanya
    [​IMG]

Attractive midget with great tits and a thick body gets her pint-sized cunt eaten by Rodney Moore. She then gets fucked in her cunt in cow-midget and reverse cow-midget positions and takes Rodney's splooge to the face.

Duration: 27:47
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2417kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 543.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Teeny Tanya

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Executrix Life Lessons
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mandy Flores
    Genres: Animated, Animated Video,Foot Fetish, Big Tits, Blackmail, Cheating, Female Domination, Footjob, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet,Legs,MILF, Parody, POV, Virtual Sex

"As I look back through my conquests, all the helpless, foolish men who have tried to stand up to me in the past, I am reminded just how pathetic they really are, all of them. All Men are slaves to their ridiculous sexual desires. There's nothing they can do when faced with the incredible beauty I possess. Their greatest source of pride, and yet their greatest weakness, all stems from the same useless piece of flesh dangling between their legs. Because of your cock I absolutely own you, I have absolute control, I am your ruler, I am your God. So I have decided to share with you a few of my favorite conquests to enlighten you on how powerful I really am. I know when you see the size of these men it will make you question your own masculinity, you'll do as all men do, compare your looks, strength, height, but most of all your cocks. You can't help it, you are obsessed with your penises and that alone allows me to dominate you in every way.." ...Mandy Flores

Duration: 16:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 590.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Executrix Life Lessons

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Contract - Arienh - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

It only took one Casting for Arienh to decide. This is what she needs. She needs a belt, she needs a collar, and she needs a lot of training. Bondage, plugs, vibrators, gags, clamps, she wants to learn about it all. Arienh wants to live a submissive lifestyle, she wants to sleep in a cage, and be told what to do and what to eat. She does not want to decide things. Someone should hold the keys to her belt and restraints, so she can be free in her mind! It is hard to understand why some girls want this lifestyle, but there are plenty of them! It helps them focus, find a purpose in their life. They want to serve and submit. Arienh came to me because she loves chastity belts. But there is a lot more she loves, and she is ready to explore! Let me know if you want to help with her training: you can give her tasks or think of evil challenges. Arienh will do as I tell her, her contract does not state any limits. She is giving up her normal life by signing the contract. She locks herself in her collar, belt and bra, and she is ready for her new life as the ChastityBabes resident slave girl!! So beautiful!

Duration: 9:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11501kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 834.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Contract - Arienh - Full HD 1080p

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cum Before the Cage
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alexandra Snow
    Genres: chastity, encouragement, femdom, nonudity, orgasm control, posing, teasing

I believe in chastity. I believe in the immense power this tiny steel cock prison has over a slave and I believe that my slaves should wear them regularly. You, of course, are no exception. Just fingering this little steel cage has me all hot and bothered; I can't wait to lock you up! But I think you need one last orgasm to remember what you won't be having for a while. You don't know how long it will be either, so the fear and excitement will propel you to orgasm in a matter of moments. Once you're milked dry, the cage goes on and the keys are mine.

I want you to hold on to this sensation, it's the last pleasure you'll be getting.

Duration: 10:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8199kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 649.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cum Before the Cage

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

What the Doctor Says?
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Punani Films

Her doctor was concerned. There was a problem with her and he had to find out what is wrong. This time he decided to use his most accurate tool to examine, his own cock is the best tool for such a patient.

Duration: 28:13
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3678kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 786.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download What the Doctor Says?

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

A man in Massachusetts recently experienced
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Naked News is the only fully nude news program of its kind in the world that is real news, breaking news, sports, weather, entertainment and infotainment programs delivered by a roster of completely naked, attractive and intelligent women. But hot women stripping, nude nude weather girls, nude news, nude sports and nude entertainment is not all Naked News is about. It features beautiful nudes starring in amateur auditions, nude celebrity models and our famous Naked in the Street interviews. Nude women reporting all the nude news you need to know to be informed and entertained at the same time.
    Very simply, Naked News is unique, there is nothing like it anywhere. The Naked News program is considered to have the best quality stunning HD videos on the Internet encoded in multiple formats. They produce their exclusive programming 6 days per week. Naked News is not just another program with nude women. For over 14 years, they've been bringing their audience the best worldwide infotainment program - naked.

Duration: 23:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 685.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A man in Massachusetts recently experienced

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Feeling Frisky - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Here is another treat for the leg and heel lovers out there. This is the 2nd installment of my collaboration with Ellis Berg and Fabulously Fetish Shoes. So, get on your knees and prepare to worship my sky high heels, my silky hose, and my perfect feet.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 7:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5674kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 302.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Feeling Frisky - HD 720p

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Omanko Vivi - Nurse Toga Himiko Cumslut Impregnation
    [​IMG]

Toga Himiko talks about how she has your cum and is going to get pregnant with it, and she pours it on herself and in her pussy with a syringe and then masturbates with her fingers with it.

Duration: 13:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19537kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Omanko Vivi - Nurse Toga Himiko Cumslut Impregnation

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Heels and Hose - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

This scene is a special treat for all the fans of sexy sheer hose and kinky high heels. I teamed up with the folks at Fabulously Fetish Shoes and photographer, Ellis Berg, to create this leg-lover's dream. Decked out in shiny black rubber and set against a stark white background, I slowly shimmy out of my hobble skirt and tease you with my legs, feet and .. of course .. my wicked heels!

Duration: 6:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5630kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 275.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Heels and Hose - HD 720p

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kira - Kinky Selfie
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Solo, Gyno, Speculum, Close Ups, PussyCam

The girls are happy to show us the delights inside, do not forget to play with them, to the best of their own fantasies. Sometimes it's just a demonstration of the most intimate, sometimes - soft pressing expander, gently touching the surface of the uterus or on the contrary, masturbation through the anus, fingers tugging excited inside.

Duration: 20:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 618.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kira - Kinky Selfie

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Let There Be Glam - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

This scene finds me in a new custom latex outfit that has a glam rock feel to it. With lots of skin tight black rubber, accented by glimmering crystals, you will love seeing how it clings to my curves. And for the big encore, I unzip my crotch and pull out my stainless steel drill-dildo.

Duration: 9:31
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 281.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Let There Be Glam - HD 720p

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Inez 19 years girls gyno exam (2016)
    [​IMG]

Cute petite teen gets undressed, gets her small tits tested, then the elder doctor checks her foot reflexes. When
    this part of the exam is finished, the senior doctor is going to perform few tests on a gyno-chair. He will check her vagina deeply
    with his gloved fingers, then he spreads her teen cunt for a speculum exam. In the end he performs vaginal douche and

Duration: 39:52
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Inez 19 years girls gyno exam (2016)