1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

[K2S] Great Femdom Collection!

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rosnira, Jan 16, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rosnira
    The Cfnm Hotel 5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:06:03 | 99 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

PART 5: With Ashley's balls drained of sperm and the poor lad lying exhausted on the bench, Sarah decides that it's time to teach Miguel a lesson in manners. She's not happy with the aggressive way the big Spaniard is behaving so pulls him aside and shoves her fingers up his arse.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7b7849c78be50/cfnmhotel-5_saf_2.mp4

2. rosnira
    Nurses 5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:06:04 | 137 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

PART 5: Big dumb rugby player John has no idea that the real doctor and nurse are bound and gagged in the cupboard in the very room that is the scene of his humiliation. While they squirm at the sounds of his pain, the two imposters are having a whale of a time with their plaything...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/45004277a558f/nurses-5_saf_2.mp4

3. rosnira
    Nurses 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:06:47 | 153 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

John came into this office for a routine physical examination, then the lady doctor and nurse began carrying out a test that involves playing with his dick. Now they have him naked and tied so he can't move his arms! It's like they have some sinister sadistic plan but because the girls are in a position of authority he knows he shouldn't question them. He thinks he must get through this to receive a clean bill of health.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8b554d25c05bf/nurses-4_saf.mp4

4. rosnira
    Blackmailed for Worshipping My Ass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:09:44 | 220 Mb | 720x576 | mp4

Bellatrix saw you staring at her in the hotel lobby earlier and now that your wife and family are gone to bed, she lures you up to her room. When you discover that she is wearing nothing more than a corset, garter and stockings you confess to her that you are desperate to worship her ass. However, she will give you the choice between going back to your room with your nagging wife and screaming brats, with your boring life intact... or the option to bury your face deep into her ass crack. The only thing is, if you chose the latter, you are already being captured on CCTV. So the choice is yours. Do you have a sniff of her soaking wet panties or risk it all? Since you are a risk taker, you soon find yourself admiring her round, white bottom. When you get down on your knees in front of her she reveals her peak-a-boo panties and coaxes you to have a little sniff. With this close up, her feminine fragrances are really exciting you and when you can't resist and stick your tongue in her sweet ass, you can kiss your marriage good-bye. You are now the property of Lady Bellatrix.

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/175c756bab863/lma-blackmailed-for-worshipping-my-ass_saf.mp4

5. rosnira
    You're A Horny Cocksucking Slut
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:04:35 | 336 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is the last clip in the sissy Nikki series. Kandy addresses her slut and tells her that she has worked hard to turn her into the perfect little cocksucking bimbo slut and she is now ready to spend long days sucking cocks and taking it up her sloppy asscunt. This sissy was once a typical male pig but when he tried to come on to Kandy she gave him a special drink which allowed her to brainwash him into wanting to be a femme sissy and whore. The sissy no longer does the gardening but rather spends her time dressing in sissy attire, shaving her legs, and dreaming about men; licking their full balls, sucking their cocks, rimming their asses, and hungering for their hot cum. She wants it dripping out of her ass and loads filling her stomach. Enough food for the day. Now Kandy decides to give Nikki some more cock sucking experience by making her suck her biggest black strapon.

Nikki looks so cute in her pink panties and maid outfit. You can see how well Nikki takes the cock, she has been a good learner. "You know Nikki, I think I could have 10 men over at once now" Kandy tells her, confident that all would leave drained and satisfied. Nikki will be a legend amongst sissies so if you are one you will want to watch this video and imagine it is you that Kandy is training for a life of 24/7 servitude that involves up to five or ten thousand cocks a year. "Hopefully there will be enough time for you to still clean my toilet" Kandy laughs. Kandy promises that if Nikki does a good job sucking cock today she will take her with her strapon later and then proceeds to give her further direction on how to address each man, calling them Sir and doing exactly as they demand of her. "Lets get some red lipstick on you, the men will be here shortly" Kandy says. What an amazing life for nikki, don't you wish it was you?

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/35559b8ef6f7f/kac-youre-a-horny-cocksucking-slut_saf_2.mp4

6. rosnira
    Control Fetish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:07:27 | 454 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know that fantasize about living with me and being my slave. I know you fantasize about wearing my collar and being owned by me. But this is just a fantasy. You think that being my slave means that you get to serve me and in return I'll grant you all of your fetishes in beautiful female form. But in all of your fantasizing I bet you've never thought to consider what my fantasy is. It's control. I love being able to crawl inside of your mind and pull on your deepest desires and use them to benefit me. I want to be able to make your entire existence about serving me. I want to make you forget your own fetishes like you never had them at all. The only desire you've ever had is to make sure you're benefiting me. That's what I want: Utter and complete control over all of you. You're never going to fuck me, so servicing me with your money and your time are really the only ways you can give me pleasure.

Categories: Femdom POV, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Slave Training

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/684011823d3fc/Control_Fetish_saf.mp4

7. rosnira
    Are You Honored To Be Under My Ass?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:06:15 | 459 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Irene is back and we find her relaxing on her phone just outside her slaves cage. "Boy, it's time to serve your Mistress' she speaks and the slave eagerly crawls to her feet. She makes him kiss and lick her feet through the cage. She asks him if he is prepared to serve her today as she is feeling a it sadistic. As the scene changes we see Irene is now sitting on her slaves face who has his head in her face sitting box. Soon he is kicking for air under her AMAZING ass. "Let's see how long you can hold out?' she says, telling him to take a deep breath while he can. Next she just settles in with all her weight and waits. "In time I'd like to see you go 5 minutes without breathing" she tells him and says it's selfish that he expects more air than that.

She really takes him to the limit this time and when she finally gets up he gasps so loud it almost shakes the room. She now torments the bitch with her ass by rolling on her side and rubbing her hand across it, tormenting him, making him want to do better. She sits on his face again but this time digs her stilettos into his skin. Nice view of Irene's crotch as the camera zooms in close. Now Irene grabs her phone again and remembers she has to write her boyfriend. She is soon lost in her thoughts as the slave kicks frantically beneath her.

Mistress: Mistress Irene

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5ca636de94e2a/lma-are-you-honored-to-be-under-my-ass_saf_2.mp4

8. rosnira
    The Water Boy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:10:19 | 758 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss Jasmine is in the tub and so is her slave. He is there to lick her armpits because she prefers to get them clean that way rather than with the water. She has just been out for a walk so her pits are sweaty and you can see the slave is really enjoying the task and the flavor. Miss Jasmine says his mouth is dry and tilts his head back to spit in his mouth. He moves to the other pit and is told to sniff and lick. After he is done with that task she takes and smothers him in her breasts before again spitting into his mouth followed by a lot of slapping of his face. The slave is hard from the special treatment so she slaps him even more. She then grabs him by the balls, pulls him upwards and slaps his cock repeatedly as hard as she can.

She then leans over him, spits on him again and again gives him an armpit to lick. Then more face slapping and then back to his cock and balls for some twisting and kneeing, more spitting, then she actually bites his nipples before slapping his face again and then more spitting. Now she strips out of her outfit and pulls on his nipples while again spitting in his mouth. There is little rest for this slave because as seductive as it is she keeps him in a state of pain through out, pretty much. Next she has the slave sit on the edge of the tub where she can get at his cock, stroking it, slapping it and spitting on it. She slaps his cock and then his face and asks which he likes more. Which do you think he chooses? Now some more nipple biting and cock twisting until finally she decides she has had enough tub time and is ready to abuse him on the bed. She slaps his ass and tells him to go get her a towel. If you like a sensual scene with a lot of pain this ones for you!

Category: SPITTING, CBT NIPPLE PLAY FACE SLAPPING ARMPITS SWEAT FETISH

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8e8807a0d7fb1/kac-the-water-boy_saf_2.mp4

9. rosnira
    The Heels Deep In The Cock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:09:31 | 281 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

A very simple session. Mistress Ezada like to be worshiped by her Slave but after some time she decides to punish her Slave with her high heels. She put her heels deep into his urethra and fuckĀ“s his cock very cruel

Categories: CBT, High Heels

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0953a6b7cbcde/The_Heels_Deep_In_The_Cock_saf.mp4

10. rosnira
    Taste And Lick Up My Man
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:07:23 | 541 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Jewels has her slave in his cage. She approaches him and asks him if he heard her with her lover. "I got fucked really good" she says and asks him if he knows what that means. He nods yes and knows it's time for him to be released and ordered to lick up all the cum from her pussy. She opens the cage door and when the scene switches to the bedroom we see her laying on her back and the cum leaking from her pussy and down her ass crack. The slave gets on the bed and starts to lick up the sticky cum. "Show me your tongue" she says. The slave shows her the thick load in his mouth and then is ordered back to continue his work. She tells him to make sure he licks up every drop. She tells him if he does a good job she will stuff her panties in his mouth for the rest of the day.

She reminds him that she doesn't fuck him because he is to small to please her and is only good enough to clean up behind real men with big hard cocks. "My boyfriend is at least 12" and you're maybe two" she says while reminding him he is lucky none the less still having a purpose. She tells him to move back so she can inspect her pussy and when he does there is still cum flowing from her. "I have another boyfriend coming over soon and I don't want him seeing that someone else has fucked me", she tells him. "If it's not clean you will be beaten" she warns him. Soon Jewels decides that her slave has had enough pussy, after all he's not there to please her, only to clean her up. She tells him to lick her ass and calls him a rutting pig. She eventually rolls on her side and has him spread her ass cheeks so you get a beautiful view of her ass and asshole. He resumes licking it. If you love BBW pussy and ass worship you will love this clip.

Mistress: Goddess Jewels Divine

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/07c5334104451/lma-taste-and-lick-up-my-man_saf.mp4

11. rosnira
    Double Anal Fuck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:05:17 | 156 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Lady Luciana & Fetish Narzisse are using a Slave for some testing. He can take 2 strap-onĀ“s in his ass?

Categories: Anal Stretching, Penetration, Dildo, Strap On

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b5c3acb564755/Double_Anal_Fuck.mp4

12. rosnira
    You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - I'm Trampling You
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:05:30 | 403 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

During previous scenes in this series (Part 1, Part 2), we've seen how totally disgusted Bijou was by the old guy who showed up to meet her with the hope of entering into a romantic relationship. After using and abusing him, Bijou sends him off only to run into him later again that night at the club! She explains how he tries to make an impression on her by buying her drinks and trying to chat her up. "So you know what?" she asks. "I decided I'm going to bring him home with me after all." At that moment we hear a grunt coming from beneath her, and as the camera pans down, we see him on the floor. Bijou is about to trample the *bleep* out of him. Trample fans will love this one, especially when they see her stilettos, which have the slimmest of heels.

Mistress: Mistress Bijou Steal

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/73edaf0a70cb6/lmf-you-look-older-than-your-profile-pic-im-trampling-you.mp4

13. rosnira
    Boot Cleaning Discipline
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:17:56 | 658 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Adrienne B is in the process of breaking in a new foot slave. The submissive is aching to worship the goddess's impressive, shiny boots, but he is not permitted until instructed. When she relents, he runs his tongue all over those sexy boots. Goddess Adrienne is not satisfied with his performance; he's missing too many spots on her favorite boots. When she scolds him and tells him to stop, he begins to beg. This action disgusts the goddess and she places a ball gag in his mouth and makes him crawl away on his hands and knees.

When Goddess Adrienne gives him another chance, this time the leash is on his nuts instead of around his neck. His task is to lick clean the nasty bottoms of goddess's feet. No sooner does he begin the process and the goddess expresses her dissatisfaction. The slave has been instructed to jerk himself off while worshipping, but there appears to be a problem. This guy can't seem to move his wrist and his tongue simultaneously. He's having a very hard time doing either task well and Goddess Adrienne is quick to humiliate him. When he is finally able to reach orgasm, the goddess is unhappy with the small amount of cum. He is instructed to lick it all off her pretty feet. Finally! Goddess Adrienne has found something this fellow is good at. She'll have to find more opportunities for this pitiful slave to eat cum since it is the only task at which he excels.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a7e9f5dc6eb42/Goddess_Adrienne_Boot_Cleaning_Discipline_saf.mp4

14. rosnira
    Strange Planet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:10:26 | 385 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You and your crew of astronauts have crash landed on an alien planet. What was a simple distress call mission has now turned dangerous. Luckily, out of the wreck and rubble of your ship, a beautiful woman has come to rescue you. She seems real enough on this alien planet. But soon you find out that the distress signal that led you to this planet wasn't a distress signal at all. It was your siren song. Now that you're injured and helpless you are going to do a lot more than data collection. With her beautiful body, this almost divine creature is going to keep you and all of your human companions for breeding. The men on her planet are all sterile and she needs the genetic material of other life forms to continue life on her planet. So you're going to be her little cum dispenser. You fall deep into a trance watching her alien body writhe and move. This space trip will be way more than you bargained for.

Categories: Female Supremacy, Tease & Denial

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/06ee365e501d8/Strange_Planet_saf_2.mp4

15. rosnira
    The Crushing Weight of Princess Skylar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:06:11 | 453 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Princess Skylar has her slave cuffed to the discipline bench, and as a reward for a hard day's work, she's going to take his breath away. by sitting on his chest. She sits and bounces on his chest, then teases him by playing with her pussy mere inches from his mouth.

Ultimately, she decides that she needs to sit on his face, too, and you get some awesome angles as her giant ass encases his head. This is an especially great clip for those who like to watch a bigger girl sit and bounce on a smaller slave's chest.

Mistress: Princess Skylar

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1efed7337b110/The-crushing-weight-of-princess-skylar_saf.mp4

16. rosnira
  17. rosnira
    Exquisite Tease
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:09:50 | 362 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

One of the things that I enjoy most is teasing men. It's so easy. I was practically made to drive men to the brink of desire and yet never really let them have me. It gives me such pleasure to hold out the carrot and never let you take a bite. Frankly, I find it quite fascinating to think about the amount of time you spend jerking and fantasizing about me. All of that time is mine. How many days of your life have been spent jerking wantonly imagining my warm breasts against your hand, or my wet pussy against your cock? You've probably lost years of your life to my teasing. I fucking love that. You're totally enraptured by a thing you'll never have. It's as pleasing to me as it is humiliating to you.

Categories: Big Tits, Femdom POV, Tease & Denial, Tit Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/08e72affcb832/Exquisite_Tease.mp4

18. rosnira
  19. rosnira
    Claire Black - Look How Much Bigger This Is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

00:11:05 | 380 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Your lover Claire Black has arrived home with a new toy. She has purchased a large dildo that she believes will satisfy her in ways that you haven't been able to. No more pussy for you dude. But it's not all over; Claire will still let you play with her sweet brown feet. This petite Latina goddess hops up on the kitchen counter to play with her new toy. She teases it with her succulent toes before straddling it and taking it fully in her delicious, tight pussy. You have a front row seat with a wonderful view, but you are forever relegated to spectator. Although you'll never be in that caramel cavern again, Claire Black will allow you to jerk yourself off while licking her warm, used dildo clean.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/571a28f016185/Claire_Black_Look_How_Much_Bigger_This_Is.mp4

20. rosnira