1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Great Bondage Scenes | Humiliation | Grace Under Pressure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by UsalKav131, May 26, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - On The Floor Bitch
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Brendasbound
    Cast: Brenda Bound
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Knee Point, Tall, High Heels, Nipple Clamps, Panty Hose, Submissive, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Box Tie, Frog Tie
    Video language: English

Brenda was bragging about this new BDSM club she joined. She says that she was so happy to find riggers that know what they are doing there. Well I had heard enough. I drug her to the basement and made the little bitch get on the floor by a pole. I put her on her stomach for what I call a on the floor strappado. Her arms was pulled back so far her boobs was off the ground. So the nice guy I am I added nipple clamps just for fun.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:20
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 878kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 83.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - On The Floor Bitch

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Office Bitches Bound
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brenda Bound and Whitney Morgan
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Knee Point, Tall, High Heels, Nipple Clamps, Panty Hose, Submissive, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Box Tie, Frog Tie

Brenda and Whitney are secretaries up the street from there town houses. A lot of times the girls just meet up and walk to work because it is so close. The last few days there had been a Gardner working on the lawn of the office buildings, he loved seeing the ladies come to work. The next day Brenda had got off work earlier then Whitney. When the man seen she was alone he followed her home and grabbed. He tied her up in the garage to have some fun. Brenda was so scared and worried. It was Friday night and Brenda new Whitney would be there to go out for cocktails. They do this every Friday night. She kept telling the Man that her friends would come looking for her. Séance the Man had been watching the girls for the last few days he new who Brenda's friend was. Instead of leaving so he wouldn't be caught. He went and waited for Whitney to come looking.

Duration: 9:32
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 751kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 61.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Office Bitches Bound

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Orgasm Overload
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Tape Bondage, Panty Hose, Struggle, Cleave Gag, Hog Bound, Hog Taped, Nudity

Brenda was really horny because she had been deprived of a orgasm she so needed for about a week. One evening I thought i would be nice and let her get off my way orgasm overload. I plastic wrapped her to a pole with the Hitachi on her clit. What you can't see is the vibrating egg that is in side her on her G spot. She done real good with the egg but when the Hitachi was added to it the orgasm's started over and over till she begs me to stop. I acted like I didn't understand her gag talk so I just left her there to loose complete control.

Duration: 12:13
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 77.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Orgasm Overload

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Playing Around On A Rainy Afternoon
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brenda Bound and the very Sexy Dakkota
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Mouth Stuffing, Hogtied, Hogtie, Reverse Prayer, Nudity, High Heels, Rope, Jute Rope, Stockings

The girls was so board on a Sunday afternoon because it was raining all day and there was nothing to do. Well girls bing girls they figured it out. Brenda came up with the idea to practice there bondage. So at the flip of the coin Dakkota goes first. Brenda ties Dakkotas hands and legs before putting her on the floor. She added a rope to pull her hands over back to her feet. Causing Dakkota to have to arch her back exposing her hole body for Brenda to play with. Play she did. Brenda started with just tickling her then came out the tooth brushes and the feather duster. Dakkota couldn't go anywhere and just had to take it. But wait is it Brenda's turn.

Duration: 14:33
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 97.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Playing Around On A Rainy Afternoon

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Please Let Me Cum
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Strappado, Big Tits, Nudity, Crotch Rope, Rope Bondage, Thong, Breast Bondage, High Heels, Hair Tie, Elbow Tie, Tanned, Milf

He tied me up with me hands up over my head and my legs spread for fun. I thought he was going to give me the ultimate orgasm. I was wrong. I was brought to orgasm several times and then denied the pleasure over and over.

Duration: 15:21

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 96.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Please Let Me Cum

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - The Kinky Professor Part Two The Final Grade
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brenda Bound with the Kinky Professor
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Strappado, Big Tits, Nudity, Crotch Rope, Rope Bondage, Thong, Breast Bondage, High Heels, Hair Tie, Elbow Tie, Tanned, Milf

Knowing she had got a bad grade on her final paper. Brenda dresses real sexy in the same clothes she wore last time she had to see the Professor. That morning Brenda went to his office to talk about her final grade. Brenda knew what she had to do even tho the Professor really creped her out.To see more of the Kinky Professor visit Crazy Girls Mutant Academy

Duration: 8:02

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 51.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - The Kinky Professor Part Two The Final Grade

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Pole Bound With Anthony Peters
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Anthony Peters With Brenda Bound
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Pantie Hose, Gagged, Spanking, Ball Gag, made Orgasm, Breast Bondage, Big Tits, Tears

Brenda got a phone call one night from Anthony Peters from DizDat. He had heard that she was one tough bitch and wanted to see for his self. When Brenda heard this she said just bring your ass over here and I will show you. Not to long later the door bell rang. It was Anthony standing there with a bag of rope. He came in and got rite to it. Not to long after Anthony started He realized that Brenda was one tough bitch. When he arrived Brenda was just another bondage model that new she was tough. When Anthony left Brenda was now a DizDat girl.

Duration: 14:39

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 97.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Pole Bound With Anthony Peters

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Red
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Naked, High Heels, Nipple Clamps, Hogtied, Hogtie, Crushed Elbows, Crotch Roped, Toe Tie, Hair Tie, Arched, Extreme

Back by popular demand. Thank you so much for the overwhelming demand of this video. I do love my Red stockings and gloves. These was a gift from a Fan and I hope he likes this one. Thank you so much sweetie. I love my fans!!!! Thank you all so much.

Duration: 10:07

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 65.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Red

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Self Bondage Mistake
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Hogtie, Hogtied, Chicken wing, Elbow Tie, Crotch Rope, Up Skirt, High Heels, Cleave Gag

Brenda's husband had to leave for a business trip and she was missing being tied up. So she ties herself up but when she puts on the hand cuffs she has them upside down. Oh no what's is she going to do. To make things worse a robber knows he is gone and breaks in to rob the place. He finds Brenda and realizes this is his lucky day.

Duration: 8:07
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 77.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Self Bondage Mistake

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Bettine & Bustyteen
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Amateur Garage Bondage Session extremal humilation home made.

Duration: 4:07
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 64.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bettine & Bustyteen

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ladies in Heavy Rubber
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Standing bondage tied from slave girl in rubber. watch and Enjoy!!

Duration: 5:45

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 89.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ladies in Heavy Rubber

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - She Just Thought She Was Going Out
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, High Heels, Gags, Mouth Stuffing, Damsel In Detress, Rope, Breast Bondage, Tits, Nudity, Elbows, Chicken Wing, Tight, Brunette, Tall, Ball Gag

Brenda was getting ready to go out with her girl friends. Dressed all sexy in thigh high boots and tight jeans. The problem was she didn't get out of there before her husband got home. When he seen her he was pissed and called her a little slut. He new it was time to teach her a lesson. He grabs Brenda and hand cuffs her. Puts a rope on her neck and pulls her up on her toes. Then he begins to grab her boobs and smack her ass like a little slut. Next she gets tied up in a brutal leg tie and a box tie. He rips holes in her shirt sense she had no bra on. Next comes the ice cubs to get her nipples very hard before he applied the nipple clamps. She starts to realize that she wasn't going any where for a good while. This video was a request from a Great friend and member of the site. Thank You so much sweetie. I hope you like it!!!!

Duration: 14:08

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 89.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - She Just Thought She Was Going Out

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - She Was Turning Tricks Away
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Long Legs, Gagged, Hogtied, Spanking, Extreme Heels, Hogtie, Nipple Torture, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Tied Nipples

It was a slow night on the street. Her Pimp was all ready pissed that she wasn't making much money. But when he found out she was turning tricks away that wanted to do bondage sessions with her took the cake. Her Pimp approached her and asked her what the fuck she thought she was doing turning these guys away like that. She tells him that Bondage was not her thing and didn't want to do it. He thought bullshit your going to do it and learn to like it. It was a cold night and he was going to teach her a lesson in bondage. He takes her to a outside location and strips her shirt off her. Ties her up and gags her for the evening. It didn't take long and this little bitch learns her lesson in bondage.

Duration: 6:29

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 98.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - She Was Turning Tricks Away

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Struggle part 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Jenny Jett
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Hair Tie Toe Tie, Cleave Gag, Tape, Gag, Elbow Bondage, Long Hair, Tall, Upskirt, Panty Hose

The woman had finally had her feel of the . She hogties both of them on the hard concrete floor. Hot sweaty and wore out she leaves them to struggle and try to free them selves. She leaves and tells them if your still here in the morning we can have some more fun

Duration: 11:47

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 76.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Struggle part 2

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - The Evil Straight Jacket
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Suspension, Rope Bondage, Natural Rope, Panty Hose, High Heels, Blond, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Rope Gag, Pretzel Tied, Struggle, Pain

Brenda comes home from a party not thinking her husband would be home. at her surprise he was and when he seen her he was pissed. He new she was out fucking around again. Brenda's husband grabs her and takes her to the basement. He put her in a straight, cuffs her legs in leg shackles. He adds a neck chain to keep her standing. After letting her bitch about her predicament for a while he adds a large ball gag. He keeps her in this predicament for the rest of the night in her high heels to suffer for the night.

Duration: 12:23

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 82.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - The Evil Straight Jacket

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - So You Wanted To Be Suspended
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Amanda Fox
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Suspension, Rope Bondage, Natural Rope, Panty Hose, High Heels, Blond, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Rope Gag, Pretzel Tied, Struggle, Pain

Amanda wanted to try a hard core suspension that she had seen. I looked at it and told her that this was really tough to do. She didn't care she just wanted to try it. Suspended by one leg at the knee she is in a pretzel position. In this position there is know way to relieve any pain. Especially once the other leg is bent around and attached to her fair arm. She moans as she hangs in this most uncomfortable position for what she thought was an eternity. Come enjoy this step by step on screen tie of a very tough suspension.

Duration: 8:26
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 68.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - So You Wanted To Be Suspended

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - You Will Suck My Cock
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sarah
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Hair Tie Toe Tie, Cleave Gag, Tape, Gag, Elbow Bondage, Long Hair, Tall, Upskirt, Panty Hose

Sarah is now done changing, she is ready for her late shoot for the day. She is looking for Brenda but she is nowhere to be found. Then a hand comes to gag her from behind. Telling her to try to talk thru this hand gag. The man then said how he is going to tie her up and gag her, tie her toes and hogtie her etc. Sarah's eyes show all the shock in the world. The man she fears is here and about to make her fears real. A valiant effort to get away from this guy, she ended up getting subdues as well. Sarah gets bound and gagged (just some strips of tape for now). Hogtied, the man approached her starts to humiliate her in her situation. Then he said he will remove the gag but she better not scream or its gonna get really bad. Gag remove, and she starts talking smack.

Duration: 7:55

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 50.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - You Will Suck My Cock

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Super Heroes In Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Cast: ChiChi Medina
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Flexible, Big Tits, Latina, Superheroines, Extreme Heels, Breast Bondage, Crotch Rope

Extreme Heels, Breast Bondage, Crotch Rope
    She was honing her crime fighter skills. She has to be very flexible to get in some situations and needed extra training sometimes. In this episode you get a sneak peak of a flexibility training session that all erotic crime fighters go through.

Duration: 5:07
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1367kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 57.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Super Heroes In Bondage

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Strappados-and-Ball-ties-1000
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Long Legs, Gagged, Hogtied, Spanking, Extreme Heels, Hogtie, Nipple Torture, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Tied Nipples

I was getting ready for a bondage shoot with some other models. I wanted to go first. That was a big mistake. I end up in a tough strappado and then a tight ball tie. Maybe I should have went last so he would have been tired and not so rough. lol

Duration: 10:37
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 86.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strappados-and-Ball-ties-1000

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Suspension Crotch Rope
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Enchantress Sahrye

Enchantress Sahrye had been asking me to really put her in a happy place. After talking a bit I knew what we was going to do. I put Enchantress Sahrye in a suspended hogtie on the post. To push her even further I attach her nipples to the bottom of the post. Now if she even wiggles a little her nipples would take all of it. She drools in pain and loves every minute of it.

Duration: 8:38
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 878kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 63.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Suspension Crotch Rope