1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Great Bondage Scenes | Humiliation | Grace Under Pressure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by UsalKav131, May 26, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Brendasbound - Bound In Silk
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Brendasbound
    Cast: Brenda Bound
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Long Legs, Gagged, Hogtied, Spanking, Extreme Heels, Hogtie, Nipple Torture, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Tied Nipples
    Video language: English

Brenda had bought a new silk shirt and wanted to show it off. I showed it of my way. Bound in nice white rope and left to show it off.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 7:51
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 49.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brendasbound - Bound In Silk

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

The-Stripper-1000
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Brendasbound
    Cast: JaneLynn Doe
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Breast Bondage, Rope, Jute Rope, Breast Torment, Big Tits

It was a normal slow night at the private club. There was a guy playing pool so I thought this was going to be easy. I was dancing on the pole and new he was checking me out. When I approached him for a private dance he said to show him what I had to offer. I new I had him then. But I was so wrong this time.

Duration: 5:35
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 45.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The-Stripper-1000

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Toaxxx - Garage Bondage part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: Toaxxx
    Genres: BDSM, rope bondage, DID, orgams, self bondage, smoking, foot fetish, uniform, lots of latex, hardcore masturbation.

Her ability to go to that place of suffering and really explore it is profound. Her personality and general outlook are very liberal and free spirited and I find myself really attracted to her not only as a pains.

Duration: 2:11
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 34.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Toaxxx - Garage Bondage part 1

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Jul 31, 2011 - Hojojutsu meets futomomo
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Ropemarks
    Cast: Dutch Dame
    Genres: bondage, extreme suspension, latex bondage, sense deprivation, suspension, suspension bondage, RopeMarks, japanese, rope, Dutch, Dame, extreme, hood, gag

This is a f*ck*ng impressive clipeven if I say so myself! We tie the amazing Dutch-Dame in an old (but oh, so unknown) hojo style bondage. Next we put on a thick hood with no eyes, just a mouth opening... then we plug that opening with a ballgag. She has to "suffer" like that for some time... The predicament is far from complete and we hoist her up by her thigh to finish her in futomomo zuri and have her hang to dry like a caught fish... I so love my job :)

Format: mp4
    Duration: 0:58
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1055kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 8.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Jul 31, 2011 - Hojojutsu meets futomomo

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Nov 21, 2011 - Bound and Loving it
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Cast: Natasja
    Genres: blindfold, bondage, chair tied, Japanese bondage, nude, ropes, RopeMarks, japanese, rope, shibari, Kinbaku, blond

Today new face Natasja came to visit RopeMarks HQ. Fairly new to rope bondage but eager to be wrapped in RopeMarks' rope. Not wanting to make Natasja's bound life to difficult her upperbody was tightly wrapped in a "Mount fuji" style takatekote after which she was allowed to site down before we continued to wrap her legs. Leaving her with nothing to move but her legs with pretty heels and some wriggling. One thing left, her head... This update is the first of many we did that day. The rest wil follow soon.

Duration: 2:51
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 931kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 22.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Nov 21, 2011 - Bound and Loving it

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Apr 29, 2014 - A Round of Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Nikki Flames
    Genres: bondage, RopeMarks, Nikki, Flames, red, head, leather, bound, collar

K.I.S. Keep It Simple - there are moments when we like to keep things simple, basic. For some reason the more simple our approach the more "resistance" our beautiful girls give us. There's Nikki Flames, trying to convince us that images of her in heels with this tiny latex bikini will suffice for a proper set (we think it would make a great set - but who are we to tell her that). Nikki gets cuffed with leather cuffs, simple. Now she tries to convince us that it's not really necessary to tie her arms on her back. It's already a pretty picture, right? (we think it is - but who are we to tell her that). Nikki's arms get tied on her back, pulling all leather cuffs close together. Now she is convinced this is the perfect combination to make a great set... And we told her she was completely right!

Duration: 1:50
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1079kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 16.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Apr 29, 2014 - A Round of Bondage

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Infernalrestraints - May 18, 2013 - Clowning around
    [​IMG]
    Genres: bondage, suspension, RopeMarks, Dutch, Dame, japanese, rope, shibari, Kinbaku, extreme

Dutch Dame loves to dress up, and I love to see her slip into a different, fetish character. This time not as we both love, a doll, but a character we both love as well, a perverted clown, make-up all smudged, corseted, amazing high heels and hot as hell! We keep Dutch Dame in an underground club, after hours. The music still playing loud. We like to see Dutch Dame to clown around in fetish for us. First, with minimal rope we make her dance in rope. When this has pleased us enough we use maximum rope to dangle our fetish clown upside down for nothing more than our perverted pleasure... Enjoy

Duration: 3:25
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1200kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 33.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Infernalrestraints - May 18, 2013 - Clowning around

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Jan 09, 2013 - Tanegashima, teppou shibari
    [​IMG]
    Genres: bondage, Japanese bondage, rope bondage, RopeMarks, Dutch, Dame, rope, japanese, shibari, Kinbaku, Teppo, Teppou, gag, extreme

From the depths of historical kinbaku, the teppou shibari. Nuff said!

Duration: 3:59
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 599kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 21.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Jan 09, 2013 - Tanegashima, teppou shibari

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Feb 24, 2013 - Exposed Cherry
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Japanese bondage, rope bondage, rubber, suspension, RopeMarks, Dutch, Dame, shibari, Kinbaku, japanese

My properties love for rubber is no secret, collaring her naked body with a wide rubber collar in the middle of a heavy rubber room will certainly make her anticipate more rubber. But, she is in for another endurance, of the mind and the body. Instead of more rubber I tie my girls perfect body with rough rope, make her kneel, beg for rubber, only to suspend her high in the sky, exposing her cherry for the world to see. No rubber today girl, just collared, naked, bound, exposure of your cherry...

Duration: 4:24
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1010kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 37.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Feb 24, 2013 - Exposed Cherry

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Jul 12, 2013 - Pole Bound Dame
    [​IMG]
    Genres: RopeMarks, rubber, catsuit, corset, gloves, pony girl, boots, hood, blindfold, bit gag, rope, bondage, Milla, Vie

Sometimes we feel we like way to many fetishes - Japanese rope bondage (our specialty), rubber restraining and another lovely way to restrain the beautiful Dutch Dame, leather straps, belts, cuffs gags and blindfolds... First the Dame gets acquainted with the pole, all prepared for restraining her amazing body to it later, wearing a leather belt outfit, leather boots, leather cuffs and a heavy leather collar. Next are leather mittens strapped to her wrists, that already has some heavy duty leather cuffs on them. Last, the arms of the Dame are pulled behind her back and the pole, restrained into place. Next her ankles are restrained behind the pole. Finally a serious blindfold and leather panel gag is depriving her of sight and speech, making her go inside and enjoy the restraining to the max... as do we! Enjoy Dutch Dame bound to a dancer pole.

Duration: 4:05
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1045kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 35.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Jul 12, 2013 - Pole Bound Dame

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Jun 29, 2013 - Pool table Tricks
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: blindfold, bondage, gag, hood, latex, vault, RopeMarks, Dutch, Dame, japanese, rope, shibari, Kinbaku, rubber, sexy, ballet, boots

I want to play a game... A pool game... RopeMarks style... I'm not interested in hustling my girl from her money in a game of pool, I'm interested in hustling her out of her clothes and into my ropes. That proved too happen with little effort, I just had to ask. So our innocent game of pool started with a naked Dame wearing a RopeMarks original karada. Stake of the game, you loose you suffer. She lost.. So I made her suffer, tied her twisted arms above her head, bent her legs together and keeping them spread. For good measure added a ballgag (yes, I tried a pool ball, didn't fit :))
    Dutch Dame all exposed and vulnerable had to endure my play with the cue... no chalk needed.

Duration: 4:06
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 37.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Jun 29, 2013 - Pool table Tricks

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Jun 04, 2012 - Double Bill - The True Beauty of, Japanese, Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Genres: bondage, japanese, Japanese bondage, ropes, suspension, RopeMarks, Dutch, Dame, rope, shibari, Kinbaku, Ballet Boots Boots, Bamboo, extreme

The amazing Dutch-Dame is handling two very strenuous positions for your pleasure (and mine :)). Both positions are based on a hashira ushirodaki shibari. One balancing on one leg in a ballet boot and the other by a sakasa zuri by the knees. Enjoy, Bob

Duration: 2:04
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 19.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Jun 04, 2012 - Double Bill - The True Beauty of, Japanese, Bondage

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Oct 14, 2012 - Cornered
    [​IMG]
    Genres: bondage, Japanese bondage, ropes, suspension, RopeMarks, Dutch, Dame, japanese, rope, shibari, Kinbaku, extreme

We've trapped the amazing Dutch Dame in the corner of a dark abandoned vault! The only option is seduce us to escape hard bondage on the vault floor. Her seduction is good, but to no avail. We start simple, Hojo-style, and continue into a ballet-booted-teppo on the floor. Even tied like this the seductress continues her seductive pleeding the be released... in vain...

Duration: 3:20
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1378kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 37.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Oct 14, 2012 - Cornered

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Mar 27, 2012 - Futomomo zuri
    [​IMG]
    Genres: bondage, Japanese bondage, ropes, suspension, RopeMarks, Dutch, Dame, japanese, rope, shibari, Kinbaku, extreme

Way back in 2009 there was a moment that I had the availability of the amazing Dutch-Dame, a wonderful medieval-looking location and a photographic light-wizard from Studio 3. Don't forget a not to shabby rigger, RopeMarks :) With a team like that something special needed to be created, the decision fell on a futomomo zuri kata The result was _very_ pleasing and a shot from this shoot became one of the RopeMarks flyers (collector item for many). Also, we perfected the kata for the futomomo zuri and turned it into a fully choreographed show with lights, music and the works. Enjoy, Bob

Duration: 3:06
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 909kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 23.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Mar 27, 2012 - Futomomo zuri

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Mar 13, 2015 - Houchi seori zuri, part 1 of 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: houchi, predicament, suffering, seori, Zuri, back, bending, wrist, suspension, Semenawa, Futomomo, japanese, rope, Nawa, bondage, shibari, Kinbaku, ballet, boots, bit, gag, nude, beautiful

We put Dutch Dame through one hell of an ordeal in one of Amsterdam's more notorious bars.A beautiful, but hard, back bending suspension by the wrists! We make Dutch Dame pose for you naked! Naked in ballet boots! And finally naked in leather and gagged to finally stop the whining and whimpering of how difficult she has it. Each pose we leave her in this predicament and enjoy the show that unfolds, rotating, suffering, trying to find relief... Dutch Dame is pure beauty in suffering and after this experience we decided to capture this beauty as beautiful as we can... in part 2 (of 2) of this update.

Duration: 1:21
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1095kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 12.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Mar 13, 2015 - Houchi seori zuri, part 1 of 2

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ropemarks - Jun 27, 2014 - The initiation of Daisy Bells, Ushiro Gassho
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Daisy Bells
    Genres: RopeMarks, Daisy, Bells, Kinbaku, Ushiro, Gassho, sexy, blond, japanese, rope, bondage, shibari

This update is of a new face on Club RopeMarks, Daisy Bells.A sexy blond with a matching mindsex... set, mindset.
    We easy her into the traditional Japanese rope bondage of RopeMarks Ry with a deceptively simple ushiro gassho. That is, simple for me and sweet extacy for Daisy. This gallery is accompanied by a short behind the scenes video, showing the moving body of Daisy in full bound glory.

Duration: 1:27
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1001kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 12.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ropemarks - Jun 27, 2014 - The initiation of Daisy Bells, Ushiro Gassho

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Garage Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Outdoor bondage action on the floor. extremal solo action. Enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Garage Bondage

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Toaxxx - tx167 Garage Bondage - pt 1
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Toaxxx
    Genres: BDSM

Today Syren is fully tested. She is complety sexaully destroyed, bound down on the worlds most powerful vibrater and cumming about every minute with each one more and more destructive.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Toaxxx - tx167 Garage Bondage - pt 1

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Eve Llela clip part l2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017

She wants to be a kitten, but first she has to be their pooch, pig, and worm.

Duration: 4:03
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 427kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 15.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Eve Llela clip part l2

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Torture Galaxy - SUE Scene 1109
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantism

Duration: 3:00
    Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 963kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 24.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Torture Galaxy - SUE Scene 1109