1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sexy Milf Hot Blowjob Amateur | Oral Creampie Compilation

Discussion in 'Older Women And Mature' started by UsalKav131, Mar 9, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Perfect blowjob by busty chick
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Alexander Devoe
    Video language: English

Some rich brunette chick with large boobs and hot ass called some black dude to come to her place and have some great time. She gave him a poisoned drink so he lost his consciousness after she tied him up and pulled his pants down in order to let him experience perfect pleasure with her pro blowjob skills. Watch this video and enjoy her play with his BBC.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 46:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18322kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 6.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Perfect blowjob by busty chick

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Devi's 1st Gloryhole Visit
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Brunette, Ebony, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, Handjob

Welcome to Jamaica mon! Better yet, welcome to Devi's cum sucking mouth! This Jamaican hottie could suck start a Harley with ease. She doesn't have a boyfriend but hooks up with guys on Tinder, and I thought that shit was fake.
    She has an amazing body and didn't waste any time stripping down in the Gloryhole booth to show us the goods. It's no wonder she was making the guys shoot their loads quick. I'm sure it also has something to do with huge dick sucking lips and impressive deepthoat skills.

Duration: 1:17:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Devi's 1st Gloryhole Visit

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Sloppy Tsunami With Eva Yi Gianna
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Get your raincoats on, because spit will be flying everywhere! Gianna Gem, Katya Rodriguez, and Eva Yi just love sucking dick, and together they form a sloppy tsunami. They tag team that lucky cock, while each getting their turn to suck balls and get facefucked.

Duration: 48:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11698kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sloppy Tsunami With Eva Yi Gianna

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Eva Yi, Gianna Gem, Katya Rodriguez - Sloppy Tsunami (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Eva Yi, Gianna Gem, Katya Rodriguez
    Genres: Oral

Get your raincoats on, because spit will be flying everywhere! Gianna Gem, Katya Rodriguez, and Eva Yi just love sucking dick, and together they form a sloppy tsunami. They tag team that lucky cock, while each getting their turn to suck balls and get facefucked.

Duration: 48:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11699kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Eva Yi, Gianna Gem, Katya Rodriguez - Sloppy Tsunami (2019)

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Angela White & Kianna Dior Best Cum Sluts
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Angela White, Brad Knight, Bridgette B., Jay Smooth, Jonni Darkko, Justin Hunt, Karma Rx, Kianna Dior
    Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Deepthroat

Exotic, voluptuous bombshell gets off on nasty fucking, sloppy cocksucking and massive cum facials! Kianna and naturally top-heavy superstar Angela White share lesbian boob worship; in a three-way, they service Jonni's stiff johnson with a wet dual blowjob and a titty fuck. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:17:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7598kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Angela White & Kianna Dior Best Cum Sluts

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Cheyenne
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Cheyenne
    Genres: Ball Lick, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Interracial, MILF, Piercings, Shot In 4K, Tall

I've recorded literally thousands of blowjobs over the years so when I call this chick a "Hoover Mouth" I don't use the term lightly. I'm sure part of the guy's soul leaves his body and goes with his load as she's sucking out every last drop. The last guy she blew today pretty much summed it up with his parting words.

What makes her technique so effective is the constant suction and once she starts working on a dick, she doesn't stop until the guy taps out. She wants to be a blowjob instructor but until that becomes a recognized profession, she'll just have to settle with servicing strangers at blowjob parties and at the local video arcade.

Duration: 47:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12230kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cheyenne

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ora (First Visit
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ora
    Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Teen, Theater Room

The hot little cheer leader finally got her day at the Gloryhole and oh what a glorious day it was! The look on the faces as she worked her way through the crowd of guys in the hallway was priceless. You could feel the sexual energy about to be released...in her mouth that is!

She doesn't even hit the 5 foot mark but nice things cum in small packages and everyone had fun with her today. She was happy when we first met but got even happier when she got some cocks to play with and filled with cum. The second guy gave her a nice facial to kick off her first Gloryhole visit and she was glazed for the rest of the time she was there. It was cute how she was making comments about the cum on her face and hands kept getting "reactivated" and mixed in with her spit as she slobbered on each dick.

According to the guys who fingered and fucked her, she has an extremely tight pussy so a good gangbang in the Theater Room should loosen her right up. She loved this so you guys will be seeing lots more of this fun chick! Give her a good rating and I'll make it happen...

Duration: 59:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10461kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ora (First Visit

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

I need some real black boner in my mouth
    [​IMG]

Ebony hooker with large natural juicy boobs Carmen Heyes likes to give a head to endowed black man so today she will make her two black fuckers satisfied with pro cock sucking with deep throat skills and let them cover her nasty face with a lot of fresh white liquid what makes her day much better.

Duration: 49:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18338kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 6.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download I need some real black boner in my mouth

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Shira
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Shira
    Genres: Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Ball Worship, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth BJ, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Lingerie, MILF, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Shot In 4

This hot MILF is all about the balls! So much that I created a new "Ball Worship" tag after her first Gloryhole visit. If you had this chick at home I bet she would lick and suck your balls all night long while you relaxed on the couch watching TV having a few cold ones.

She looked stunning today in her sexy white lingerie as she drained every set a balls that wandered into the sex shop. Imagine going in to pick up some lube or a DVD and finding her in the Gloryhole booth sucking dicks and eager to swallow your load! All you would have to do is get in line and patiently wait your turn

Duration: 1:10:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9289kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Shira

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Let's share some fresh warm sperm
    [​IMG]

Two nasty and dirty hookers are going to be fucked deep and hard by one handsome black dude that has large fat sausage in his pants. Hot Asian slut and her best ebony friend will suck his prick and load it into their wet love holes in many different poses till their fucker gets to the highest point and cum in their mouth.

Duration: 48:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18326kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 6.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Let's share some fresh warm sperm

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Nancy (First Visit
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nancy
    Genres: 11 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Girl/Girl, Goth, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In

This was an interesting first Gloryhole visit to say the least. I like taking the "girl next door" types because sometimes they turn out to be the biggest freaks. We all like closet freaks.

While she was waiting for another cock to poke through the hole for servicing she noticed another girl blowing a guy in the next booth. She was enjoying the action and complimented her on her cock sucking skills so she invited her over to share some cocks and cum. As it turns out, the guy was her b/f who took her there to slut her out with other randoms.

One is sub and the other is dom so these two girls couldn't have been more opposite which is why they played well together. The blonde sub is here at the Gloryhole cheating on her b/f which I hope doesn't come back later to bite her in the ass if he happens to stumble upon her being a little slut. Can you imagine your girl coming home smelling like dick and acting like nothing happened?!?!

The dom chick kind of reminds me of Paige, not only in looks but also in personality. Free spirit girls like her are fun to take to the Gloryhole because they are open to almost anything. The dom was also providing the sub with some technique instructions which she was admiring earlier and feed her a few loads which later she tells us was her favorite part of the visit.

Duration: 56:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10810kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Nancy (First Visit

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Khloe Kapri - More Than a Mouthful (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Khloe Kapri

Sucking dick is Khloe Kapri's favorite hobby and she's been practicing her skills in her spare time. When she's in charge she rams her face down to see how long she can deepthroat. Other times Khloe gives up control, taking a hard facefuck until her makeup starts running down her face. The end result is always the same, a super sloppy BJ and a very satisfied cock.

Duration: 49:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Khloe Kapri - More Than a Mouthful (2019)

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Chanel Shortcake, Katie Kush, Vanna Bardot - Oral Brigade (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chanel Shortcake, Katie Kush, Vanna Bardot

When it comes to a blowjob, sometimes one mouth just isn't enough. We brought Katie Kush, Chanel Shortcake, and Vanna Bardot together for complete satisfaction. One girl is in charge of the cock, another sucks on the balls, and the third girl gets to eat ass. What do you get from all that action? One happy cock, that's what!

Duration: 55:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11703kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Chanel Shortcake, Katie Kush, Vanna Bardot - Oral Brigade (2019)

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Double
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Double
    Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Booth BJ, Brunette, Chipmunking, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, First Black Cock, Flexible, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos, Theater Room

I thought I'd try something new this week how great everything is, watch and enjoy!

Duration: 53:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11590kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Double

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Asian Beauty Kianna Dior and Brunette Angela White Team up to Suck His Cock
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Asian, Big Boobs, Cumshots, Gonzo, Mature, MILF

Kianna Dior and Angela White share lesbian boob worship; in a three-way, they service Jonni's stiff johnson with a wet dual blowjob and a titty fuck.

Duration: 1:17:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7598kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Asian Beauty Kianna Dior and Brunette Angela White Team up to Suck His Cock

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Nyla's 2nd Visit
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nyla
    Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering

Nyla contacted me a few weeks ago asking if she could try the Gloryhole again so the first thing I did was check her star rating to confirm that she had at least a 4.0. She's at 4.3 stars which means she was eligible and ready for another feeding.

This was the second visit using the new 4K camera but the first full visit posted on the site so I'll be looking for lots of feedback to see what you guys think.

She's always pretty chatty during her interviews but gets a little quiet in the booth which I know is attributed to nerves. Stuff like that doesn't bother me because she's already done all the talking during the interview and now it's time to see her with cocks in her mouth and gobbling down loads.

Not many girls can pull off the "no-hands" blowjob but she nails it. Her technique is, once she gets those dick sucking lips on a cock she doesn't stop until the guy nuts in her mouth. Slow and steady wins the race and Nyla knows how to get her prize for winning.

She was a little reluctant to suck her first black cock during her first Gloryhole visit but this time she got right on two of them and one being Mr. Pringles. I always get a kick out of the "Holy Shit" look when that comes plunging through the Gloryhole. She could barely get her hands around this thing let alone her mouth but she took care of him and he left a nice deposit all over her 19 year old tits.

She must have something special going on in that mouth of hers because she was getting some huge loads this time. She had to take a moment several times just to compose herself after putting all that cum in her belly. Those of you who enjoy watching pretty girls struggle with big loads will enjoy this one!

Duration: 1:01:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Nyla's 2nd Visit

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Nyla
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nyla
    Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering

Nyla contacted me a few weeks ago asking if she could try the Gloryhole again so the first thing I did was check her star rating to confirm that she had at least a 4.0. She's at 4.3 stars which means she was eligible and ready for another feeding.

This was the second visit using the new 4K camera but the first full visit posted on the site so I'll be looking for lots of feedback to see what you guys think.

She's always pretty chatty during her interviews but gets a little quiet in the booth which I know is attributed to nerves. Stuff like that doesn't bother me because she's already done all the talking during the interview and now it's time to see her with cocks in her mouth and gobbling down loads.

Not many girls can pull off the "no-hands" blowjob but she nails it. Her technique is, once she gets those dick sucking lips on a cock she doesn't stop until the guy nuts in her mouth. Slow and steady wins the race and Nyla knows how to get her prize for winning.

She was a little reluctant to suck her first black cock during her first Gloryhole visit but this time she got right on two of them and one being Mr. Pringles. I always get a kick out of the "Holy Shit" look when that comes plunging through the Gloryhole. She could barely get her hands around this thing let alone her mouth but she took care of him and he left a nice deposit all over her 19 year old tits.

She must have something special going on in that mouth of hers because she was getting some huge loads this time. She had to take a moment several times just to compose herself after putting all that cum in her belly. Those of you who enjoy watching pretty girls struggle with big loads will enjoy this one!

Duration: 1:01:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Nyla

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Bi-Girls 1st Visit
    [​IMG]
    Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Booth BJ, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Gagging, Girl/Girl, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob

Not that long ago we had two girls in the Gloryhole booth together that almost broke the internet. Well, these two might do that again! I'll leave that up to you to decide.

The back story is they are a bi-couple who started dating a few months ago and have been fucking each other silly ever since. They also invite other girls and guys into their mix to keep things hot. You'll have a much better idea of what I'm talking about after watching their first visit.

If you like watching two girls having a feeding frenzy on random cocks and sharing those loads in a sloppy mess then you'll love this one!

They finished their first Gloryhole adventure off in the Porn Theater Room where one fucked the other with a dildo and the other returned the favor with some deep tongue probing and clit sucking.

Enjoy and have a great weekend everyone!

Duration: 50:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10989kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bi-Girls 1st Visit

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

POV Mania part 4
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Miles Long Productions
    Cast: Chloe Lane, Ariel Blue, Miles Long
    Genres: Gang Bang, Interracial, Anal, Stockings, Double Penetration, Lingerie, Double Blowjob

Miles Long specializes in finding cock hungry whores that are desperate to show off their blowjob skills and prove to the world that they can drain any dick the best. All of this mouth action is shot in POV to put you right in the middle of the sloppy action that you so rightfully deserve!

Duration: 1:42:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6009kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download POV Mania part 4

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

POV Mania part 7
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: Miles Long Productions
    Cast: Kendra Cole, Riley Reyes, Miles Long
    Genres: 18+ Teen, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Facial Cumshot, Oral Sex, Outdoor, Pov, Threesome, Titty Fuck

Everyone's got a point of view, but this has got to be the hottest perspectives yet! Not only does it put you behind the camera, but it makes you feel like you're up close and personal - right there in the scene!

Duration: 1:54:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5922kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download POV Mania part 7