1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hard Femdom Ballbusting

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Saurul, Nov 21, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
    Mistress Kawa - Ballet Dancers Ballbusting Performance

She let him masturbate in front of her while she kick him constantly in the balls. When he is about to cum she just kicks him harder to prevent him from cumming.
    But at the end he could not hold his cum any longer and squirt his sperm over her legs and on the floor...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 373 Mb
    Time: 00:09:42
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b4cfabba384d3/2662BL.mp4

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  7. Saurul
    Mistress Gaia - Ping Pong

My beautiful mistress friend arrives with a slave Dundeon Roma where she wants to enjoy some fun with her toy. Of course I'm delighted, and as we play our game we will make our bitch suffer. On inspection he has quite a large pair of balls, we will soon take care of that. We place him in the middle as we take up our positions. He has been warned to remain standing, and must endure the suffering for our pleasure. We begin with a couple of warm up kicks just to get our range. Then it's time to make him suffer. We find our mark with relentless accuracy, eventually bringing our slvt to his knees. We get him up again, and continue to painfully bust his balls as we enjoy our game of PING PONG!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 324 Mb
    Time: 00:06:48

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/af49ae9cc38e2/2668BL.mp4

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
  8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
    Nikki & Chloe - The Headmistress Cane For Punishing Cocks

Chloe is interested to know the difference between my Headmaster cane and my Headmistress cane, so I explain that the Headmaster cane is for bottoms, and the Headmistress cane is for cocks. Fortunately we have a nice large cock handy to test out the Headmistress cane on and give it a good striping up across its full length from base to tip. We also give the bulbous head a nice stingy whipping with our riding crops until we are satisfied that the whole thing is nice and sore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 394 Mb
    Time: 00:18:07
    Video: MP4 720x576

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cef7eabec1e31/2670BL.mp4

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  10. Saurul
    Miss XI - Over 100 Kicks, Punches and Knees to the BALLS

Miss XI relaxes on the couch and enjoys her drink on a hot summer's day. A shoe dangles from her foot, which she eventually allows to fall. She looks a bit angry and that means trouble for someone. She calls someone, her slave, over who diligently kneels by the fireplace, awaiting her directions. She orders him to sniff her feet and suck her toes. Thanks to some great camera angles, you get a fantastic view of her tiny size four feet, which are about to destroy his balls.
    She tells him to stand up, and over the course of the next five minutes, repeatedly kicks him in the nuts. And just to keep him off balance, XI mixes it up with punches followed by a knee to the crotch. She humiliates him by making him kiss her feet and suck his own ball sweat from them. Amazingly cruel!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 498 Mb
    Time: 00:06:47

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/82ae46327328c/2671BL.mp4

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
    Lady Bellatrix - Ballbusting Will Help You Understand Your Sin

Lady Bellatrix's slave is bound by his wrists to the ceiling as she enters the room in full PVC and thigh high boots. "You have really angered me," she says to him, "and I feel I have no choice but to hurt you where it really matters." She flogs his cock and balls with her crop, which brings him up onto his tippy toes. She hits him again, and this time it's so painful the slave buckles at the knees and swears, which further angers Bellatrix. so she flogs his cock some more!
    Now it's time to kick him in the nuts, and when she addresses him, he replies by calling her Goddess rather than Mistress, which makes her even madder. This turns out to be a brutal ballbusting experience for the slave and it's something you will not want to miss. You'll see non-stop nipple pulling, spitting, face slapping, kicking, kneeing, cock twisting, flogging, and a lot of verbal abuse. There's no question that the slave understands his place in Bellatrix's world by the time she's finished with him. When she's had enough, she grabs him by his face and says "Now, are you ever going to put the toilet paper roll in the wrong direction again?" Clearly, he had this beating coming!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 412 Mb
    Time: 00:05:38

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8bfdb3c2b1c3b/2674BL.mp4

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
  14. Saurul
  15. Saurul
  16. Saurul