1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddesses, Princesses, Mistresses - Instructions on Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by masterPro93, Mar 25, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. masterPro93
    Pay up or I’ll Expose-Fantasy you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
    Length: 229 MB for 00:07:00
    Description: You couldn’t help but crave that control to feel totally overpowered by me. It had always been your dream to give in, to send it over and to enjoy the ride and the uncertainty of that ride filled you with both anxiety and huge horniness. You knew what I was capable of, you knew what I could do and you knew just how weak you were for me that it scared you deeply. So we are here, you are at my feet in complete mercy. You lost yourself in a horny oblivion and sent over all that information you really didn’t want to. You stroked your way deep into submission and now you have become another Blackmail-Fantasy slave of mine. You know I can mean and you definitely know I mean business. I made you tremble before but now you are just a quivering wreck. I have you by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it. You know I have the power to do whatever I want. I could bring your world down in an instant. You are mine, a little play toy and I will use you at my disposal. If you want your dirty secrets kept a secret then you need to pay up. I could ruin you and it would be so much fun. I want your cash, a big juicy chunk of it and right this second. How can you say no to me? How can you resist me? and when I said I stick to my word, I meant it.
    Category: Blackmail Fantasy, Financial Domination, Ass Tease, Blackmail Fantasy, Brat Girls, Cock Tease, Louboutin, Men Following Orders, Money Fetish, Sub Instructions

Format: MP4
    Video: 1280x720, 4 234 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 228.8 MB

2. masterPro93
    Princess Carmela - Just Worship My Body

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.45 GB for 00:17:01
    Description: Just look at me, for a full 17 minutes. Explore my hot body all the way up and down as I sit there just as I would if you saw me siting near you in person. Get nice and close to my incredible legs and feet as well as my adorable cleavage! Stroke that cock and use it to worship me. Oh and by the way, I want to read your emails where you confess your new addiction to me and how exactly you want to be owned by me. XOXO

Goddess Worship, Tease & Denial
    FemDom POV,

Video: 1920x1080, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB

3. masterPro93
    Princess Cin - Exp0sing Useless Blackma!l Bitches

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 487 MB for 00:08:20
    Description: You willingly handed me out your personal info. You have taken a responsibility upon yourself – a responsibility you have failed maintain.
    You’re here, because you know you haven’t done the best you could.
    Whether you’ve ghosted since you filled your info form, or have started slacking recently, it’s time to pay up for being so useless.
    Take a deep breath and step in to Loser Court.
    Category: Ass Worship, Coerced Bi, Female Domination, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Homewrecker Fantasy, Humiliation, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mind Fuck, Slave Training

Video: 1920x1080, 7 998 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 168 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 487.1 MB

4. masterPro93
    Princess Kaelin – The Key To Your Mind Is The Key To Your Cock - Chastity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 714 MB for 00:09:44
    Description: o many of you claim to be submissive. You think that jerking off to bratty girls who humiliate you makes you submissive. While that may be fun, it simply makes you a jerkoff loser, not a true sub. There is only one way to show that you are a true submissive, and that’s to say no to that pathetic thing between your legs that controls your life. That thing that takes over your mind and makes you stupid. You need to give up control of the thing that controls you. And until you can give up control of your cock, you will always remain a jerkoff loser.

A true submissive gives over control of his most prized possession to a Princess, a Goddess, a key holder. If you want to truly give up the key to your head, you have to give up the key to your cock. And I know you want to lock up that cock for me and commit to finding out what it truly means to be submissive. You’re going to give up being a dabbling jerkoff loser and you’re going to become a true submissive. I know you’re yearning for something more, something deeper, and you can have it, all you have to do is lock up your cock.

Don’t you wanna be owned? Don’t you wanna be my pet? Don’t you want to experience true submission and learn what it means to truly be a slave? I know you do. I know you want to feel weak. I know that deep inside your brain you want to lock it up for me and give me the key. And by giving that key to me, you’re giving me the key to your mind. You need to give up control of your cock and stop letting it control you. You understand that, don’t you? You want me to control you and in order to do that you need to give me the key. When I hold your cock, I will hold all the power. And I know that’s something you want, you want it to be real.

And I know you’ll be worried about when you’ll get to jerkoff next but don’t worry, you don’t need to make those decisions any more, I’ll make them for you. It’s so much easier, you won’t have to think any more. You won’t have to worry about being a jerkaholic any more. You’ll be free from the constant nagging of your cock begging you to touch it. Once it’s locked up those nagging needs of your cock will begin to get quieter. My voice will be louder than your cocks and you will realize that you truly are living for me. You will truly be a submissive.

And while this may sound scary, would you rather spend the rest of your life as a jerkoff loser, or would you like to experience something more, something deeper? This is what you were born for. Do you want to d!e a lonely jerkaholic or do you want to live the life you were meant for? I know you want to lock it up and see the key around my neck, feeling the power of what it means to be owned. And don’t worry, I love teasing my chastity slaves. I’ll show you that there are plenty of other ways to experience pleasure besides tugging on your cock all day. Give up control and learn what it means to be my true slave. Lock up your cock and send me the key. This is what you’ve been looking for, chastity.

Video: 1280x720, 9 937 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 714.5 MB

5. masterPro93
    Princess Lyne - Home Wrecked for the Holidays

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 754 MB for 00:20:13
    Description: You’ve been stroking to the thought of destroying your life for Me for so long, I think it’s finally time we actually go through with it. In fact, what better time to do this than during the holidays? Your entire family is around, expecting you to be spending your time and money on THEM.. not some girl on the internet. But of course you can’t stop yourself from disappointing them, as I lead you along this path of self destruction.. or HOMEWRECKING, if you will. I have a plan to fuck over your entire life… and once your family is out of the picture, you can finally serve Me properly… the way you have always fantasized about. Now I know you’re so turned on by reading this description, what are you waiting on? Soon you won’t have any more distractions… your family will be gone and your entire life and finances can be devoted solely to ME. This is your fantasy, are you ready to make it a reality? I know I am…

Video: 1920x1080, 4 969 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 240 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 754.3 MB

6. masterPro93
    Princess Miki - Be Better for Me (Positive Affirmations)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 682 MB for 00:09:20
    Description: **NOTE: This clip is a gently mesmerizing journey that only focuses on delivering positive affirmations. My message and My exercise of dominance comes in many forms, and here, I want to use My power over you to help enforce positive changes in your life.
    This clip isn’t like My other “mesmerize” or “mind fuck” clips. It isn’t designed to alter your state of mind in drastic ways; instead, it is meant to ground you and bring you back to the center of your purpose: Me. **
    I know My presence in your life has already impacted your life for the better in a multitude of ways, but I am aware that you are human, and you can’t be a perfect submissive — nor a perfect person — every moment of every day. However, I know that you can always become a better version of yourself, and therefore, a better submissive for Me.
    There are times when your vices distract you, and there are times when remaining dedicated to your goals becomes a challenge. When you feel yourself faltering, I want you to find peace and calm in My voice. Think to yourself, “what would She want?”
    You will then remember that what I want is what’s best for you: to be better for Me.
    You won’t feel as strong of a pull toward the things that act as a barrier between you and Me. You will be reminded of who you belong to, and who you need to please and impress.
    I want you to be the best version of yourself for Me. I will be your drive. Your motivation. Your anchor. When you feel your resolve wavering, listen for My whispers in your ear asking you, “what would I want?”
    To strive for constant improvement is another form of worship.
    Be better for Me.

Mesmerize, Sensual Domination
    Affirmations, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, FemDom POV, Gentle, Goddess Worship, Positive, Sensual,

Video: 1920x1080, 9 887 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 681.9 MB

7. masterPro93
    Princess Miki - Red Alert: BMAIL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.06 GB for 00:14:43
    Description: Danger is your fetish, and you know that I’m a very dangerous woman. When you’re horny, the likelihood of doing something stupid for Me increases.
    …And the stupider you become, the hornier you get. It’s a very dangerous cycle you’ve found yourself perpetually spinning in.
    I’m going to use this knowledge against you. I’m going to weaken your defenses as I tease you with My red, shiny bikini clad body while I explain My plans for your destruction. The explanation itself weakens you as you stroke your cock for Me, which makes it easier for Me to go forward with My scheme.
    Little by little, I will extract the information and materials I need from you: items that are capable of ruining your life, if you don’t comply with My demands.
    The danger is so erotic, isn’t it? The fantasy of having the trajectory of your life determined by Me will no longer be a fantasy. You want REAL danger, and you want Me to be the ringmaster of it all.
    So, open up your email and get ready to play. Your brain is telling you “no,” but your cock certainly argues otherwise.
    Blackmail Fantasy, Financial Domination

Asian Brat, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Blackmail Fantasy, Brat Girls, Erotic Tease, FemDom POV, Manipulation Fantasy, Manipulatrix Fantasy, Shiny Fetish,

Format: AVI
    Video: 1920x1080, 9 973 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB

8. masterPro93
    Princess Wystri - 60 Seconds to Cum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 139 MB for 00:02:22
    Description: Let’s play a game. You get to jerk your cock for Me, but you only have 60 seconds if you want to cum! So get ready, because that minute goes by so quickly and if you don’t make it, you don’t get to cum!

Video: 1920x1080, 8 009 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 138.9 MB

9. masterPro93
    Rea Rays - Hands Free Ejaculation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 350 MB for 00:08:02
    Description: You’re so used to getting to jerk off with your hand and death grip until you spurt your loser milk everywhere, but today you won’t touch your dick. Not even once. You’re going to hump a pillow until you cum, then just wait to hear what I’m going to make you do..
    Category: Humiliation, Pillow Humping, Blondes, Hands Free Orgasm, Lingerie, No Hands, Pussy Denial, Slave Training

Video: 1920x1080, 5 885 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 349.7 MB

10. masterPro93
    Sasha Mizaree – Don’t be scared, come closer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 323 MB for 00:10:54

Video: 1280x720, 4 001 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 322.6 MB

11. masterPro93
    Spoiled Princesss - When The Boss Turns Into My SLAVE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 732 MB for 00:20:02
    Description: You really though i came to your office to get the job interview? You think my body it’s made to work in a office? Never ever ! You are the boss of the company, but everything will change after i will enter in your office. The big boss will become my slave. You will obey me, you will beg me to be your Goddess. You are ready to clean my feet and do anything i want. From now on i will own you and your fucking company. All money will be mine, and there it’s nothing that can make you happy than to have me as your boss.
    Categories: Boss Fantasy, Boss/Employee, Bossy, Bratty Goddess, Bratty Princess, Goddess Worship, Lady Boss, Slave Application, Slave Task, Slave Tasks

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 105 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 732.4 MB

12. masterPro93
    SpoiledPrincesss - Jerk Off Instructions

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.09 GB for 00:10:02
    Description: This classroom it's so boring. I am gonna pick one of my students to show him the real JOI . A private lesson full of surprises ! This it's a spectacular lesson ! You will jerk off like a crazy man ! Now you want me more and more and you want to jerk off 24/24 thinking about me !

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, JOI Games
    Bratty Princess, Girls in Glasses, Glasses Fetish, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, JOI Challenge, JOI Games, Long Legs, Teacher Fetish,

Video: 2560x1440, 15.5 Mb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 144 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB

13. masterPro93
    Spoilt Princess G - Right where it hurts!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 495 MB for 00:12:54
    Description: Are you staring at My boots, My ass and legs? How dare you, you’re absolutely disgusting. My boots aren’t for you to enjoy and unless I say so, you belong on your knees, worshipping My sovereignty. take a look at My boots, the smooth leather, the slim sexy heels, and the lovely soles for breaking your pathetic balls. The pointed toes are just perfect for landing right in your balls. The only way you can avoid a swift kick in the balls, is to tribute Me, but even then I might just kick you right where it hurts for My pleasure and watch you cry like the worthless slave you are on the floor, I will just laugh at your pain as I tower above you, in My powerful boots.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 038 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 494.6 MB

14. masterPro93
    Stella Liberty - Pay My Bills Beta

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 740 MB for 00:11:06
    Description: You’re only purpose in life is to make mine easier and you know it. While you’re out slaving away to earn enough money to get a little bit of my attention, I’m free to do as I wish, and what I wish is to fuck real alpha males. Face it beta bottom feeder, your life has purpose when I need something done doesn’t it? You know deep down that money opens all doors and that I will only speak to you when you’re on the clock or when my bank account is getting fatter while yours shrinks and shrinks. You love tithing to my existence, my purpose and my goals don’t you? I’ll be out fucking my hot, tall, strong, big cocked lover while you’re slaving away at a desk making deals and stacking chips for your Mistress. You love to pay and pay you will beta.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 997 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 739.9 MB

15. masterPro93
    Sweet Bunny - Anal Training In Chastity Cage

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.07 GB for 00:22:46
    Description: I convince you to wear a chastity cage and I promise that there’s going to be anal action if you accept! I give you a dildo and I tell you exactly how to lubricate it and fuck your manpussy with it! You’re going to listen and keep fucking your tight ass! You’re not allowed to cum yet, I will let you know when you can cum because I’ll give you a nice cum countdown! I’ll make you have multiple orgasms from anal penetration.

Video: 1920x1080, 6 512 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 225 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB

16. masterPro93
    Vera Price - Hardcore Feminization Bimbo Training

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 408 MB for 00:11:04
    Description: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! So you want to commit to being a full-time bimbo fuckdoll? It’s not going to be easy… I’m going to alter your brain and your body PERMANENTLY, turn you into a proper slut. It’s not enough to just dress up, no. We’re past that. Embrace it, bitch. Bimboification is your future.
    Categories: Coerced Feminization, Sissification, Big Tits, Slave Tasks, Slave Training, Socks

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 151 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 407.7 MB

17. masterPro93
    Victoria Raye - Edge to my Big Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 631 MB for 00:07:11
    Description: It’s time to worship my big tits and this time, I’m wearing a vinyl catsuit. My tits barely fit in this thing! I can’t even zip it up all the way! I know you’re jerking off while watching me play with my big tits. Who could blame you really? They make you so weak! But here’s the thing: While you absolutely have my permission to jerk off while you watch me, I never said you could cum! Giving you blue balls makes me so happy!

Video: 1280x720, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 242 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 631.2 MB

18. masterPro93
    Young Goddess Kim - Boot slave under YGK’s Desk

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 744 MB for 00:12:20
    Description: You are a slave to My superior footwear and lucky enough to be kept under My desk in the perfect position to stare at My divine boots. you are ignored, forgotten, a nobody. All you are useful for is keeping My boots shiny and licking My soles spotless. you don’t have a name, nor a number, you are just a thing. What a shame for you that My pointy boots are brand new and have no dirt for you to lick off for your meal. you’ll just have to starve today and savor the bliss of being being My very pointy shiny ankle boots. Lick and worship them, boot bitch.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 299 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 129 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 744.1 MB

19. masterPro93
    Amalia Money - Blackmail-Fantasy Timer Twist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 279 MB for 00:16:05
    Description: This clip has a unique - but easy - task for you to perform. You'll be spilling your secrets for me while I seduce and distract you. Have a pen and paper ready. This can be used as an intox-fantasy clip but it's not necessary, just maybe more fun.

Blackmail Fantasy, Coerced Intox Fantasy
    Blackmail Fantasy, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Games, Intox Fantasy,

Video: 1920x1080, 2 291 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 132 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 279.5 MB

20. masterPro93
    Bratty Bunny - Ass Crack Pervert

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 570 MB for 00:09:52
    Description: I think you have an addiction to my Butt Crack. Actually, I KNOW you do! You want to be underneath me. Having me sit on your face. Use you for a chair. Lick my sweaty ass crack. Inhale my scent. You’re a crack addict! I’ll use you up and you’ll be in heaven deep deep in my crack.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 892 kb/s, 23.976 fps
    Audio: 174 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 569.8 MB