1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddesses, Princesses, Mistresses - Instructions on Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by masterPro93, Mar 25, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - You Work For Me Now Mr Big Shot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
    Length: 345 MB for 00:13:37
    Description: Custom request. No name used. Request: This was inspired by a tweet you once made about how you used to work for scientists & lawyers & now they work for you! You walk into the office of one of the lawyers you worked for under the pretense of seeing how he’s doing & saying hi to the rest of the staff, but you have an ulterior motive! After initial pleasantries, he asks what you’re doing now & you surprise him with: a€?I think you know what I’m doing!a€? You have in hand a paper that lists all the clip purchases he’s made from your store! He’s caught! You seductively tell him that since you’re now in the business of controlling men, it’s time to redefine your a€?professionala€? relationship with him! You get him all flustered and begin a slow strip tease! a€?Did you fantasize about me when I worked here?a€? As he gets weaker, you mention that there seem to be a lot of JOI clips in his orders & you make him admit that he jerks off to you! Then you make him do it right there in his office! Before he can cum, however, you inform him that from now on, he’s going to provide you with free legal service! Revel in the power you have over men!

Format: MP4
    Video: 1920x1080, 3 342 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 344.6 MB

2. masterPro93
    Goddess Dommelia - No Human Rights For Small Dicks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 700 MB for 00:09:10
    Description: I hate men with small penises. I mean, if we can even call them “men”, which I don’t believe we should. You creatures are not on the same level as the rest of humanity. I believe this so strongly I am going to write to the UN and officially ask for men with below average penises to have their human rights stripped away. They should not have “human” status, and then we could use them as the objects that they are. Keep them in cages, chained up, always ready to serve alpha women and alpha men (men with BIG dicks) whenever and however we see fit. This is what the world needs, and it’s what pindicks like you need too!

Video: 1920x1080, 10.4 Mb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 700.3 MB

3. masterPro93
    Goddess Kitty - I Hate You

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 950 MB for 00:13:09
    Description: I Fucking hate you. You’re a disgusting excuse for a man, and you make me nauseous. The fact that you think anyone likes you is laughable. You’re just a pathetic piece of , and a complete waste of DNA.

Video: 1920x1080, 10 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 115 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 949.6 MB

4. masterPro93
    Goddess Lindsey - Terms of Surrender

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 975 MB for 00:11:10
    Description: nough back and forth. It's time I pull you in and for good. you belong to Me. you're ready to truly hear the terms of your surrender. Everything is for Me. My perfection is constantly running through your mind. Nothing is the same without Me. you need Me. Stroke and admit that this is your fate. This is your destiny. There is no better place for a beta than right here, right now. My perfect shiny tits mesmerize you as you stroke for Me. Admitting the truth has never been so easy. It's effortless.

Video: 1280x720, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 250 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 974.8 MB

5. masterPro93
    Goddess Nikki - A Lesson From My Whip

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 68.2 MB for 00:04:17
    Description: I love how weak a male becomes when I dress in black and hold a whip. The ritual of it all where you kneel nude before me, kiss my hand in submission and prepare yourself for whatever my whims desire. Welcome to slavery my pet, now get used to both the pain of my whip and the pain of edging and being denied time and time again.

Video: 1280x720, 2 058 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 158 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 68.2 MB

6. masterPro93
    Goddess Valora - I'm Just Here To Tease

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 451 MB for 00:10:01
    Description: Cage feeling tight? It's only going to feel tighter! I'm just here to pester that already abused cock and remind it what it's for. Let the precum dribble and the frustration build, I'm abut to tease you like only I can..

Video: 1920x1080, 5 974 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 451.3 MB

7. masterPro93
    Harley LaVey - Neighborhood Slut

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 437 MB for 00:09:42
    Description: Greetings from your friendly neighborhood slut. I’ve fucked and sucked my way through all the houses around town. young, old, papas, college boys, everyone except…you. You, being the pathetic virgin that you are, come over to my house hoping to finally lose your virginity. After all, I will fuck just about anyone, right? Wrong, you… you are not worthy of pussy, you are a class of loser I have never met, so low and pathetic that not even the neighborhood hoe will fuck you.

Video: 1920x1080, 6 136 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 158 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 437.2 MB

8. masterPro93
    Heather Highborne - Pie the Sissy Maid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 364 MB for 00:14:18
    Description: I’ll be selling the pies for our guests to throw in your pathetic face! You’ll Sit right there and I’ll bring a pie out for every person that wants to humiliate you! Haha!
    Oh, and of course, no ones gonna pay anything just to throw a pie at a loser that’s already a stupid humiliated servant… No, no no… they get to use you as a sissy maid! That’s right… One pie equals one day of your services as a super sissified French maid! Haha!
    How’s that sound, wimp??? I mean, it’s one thing for me to make you my shoe licker at home… Or even at the polo club… But these people will put you on full display in any way they want!
    I’m sure they all have plenty of servants to do all the house cleaning already… So that means there gonna probably just be using you as a total joke!
    The only rule I have is that they return you to me in somewhat decent shape… No broken bones, Castration or pimping your holes out to more than 50 people per day.

Video: 1280x720, 3 232 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 363.9 MB

9. masterPro93
    Jasmine Mendez - Bumboy Humiliation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 454 MB for 00:08:49
    Description: Goddess Jasmine I absolutely adore Your perfection in mind and body.
    Custom: I would love to become Your personal, pathetic little “bumboy” I enjoy being called that and verbal abuse is fun especially when combined with a **** talk sexy kind of mocking attitude.
    I would truly enjoy seeing You look right into the camera at me telling me how truly pathetic I am to you and that I am not a man and never will be.
    I enjoy the idea of You talking about cucking me and making me drive You and Your real man for a date and having to wait outside but still pay for both of Your dinner.
    Your ass owns me and You put it in my face and allow me the privilege of sniffing it and kissing it while You laugh and tell me what a total loser I am.
    I am a total ass worshiping loser and love the thought of crawling behind You while You walk around and to have You looking over Your shoulder, patting Your gorgeous bum teasingly and almost in a **** talk voice saying, “C’mon bumboy, crawl to Your Goddess and worship my ass like You were born to do!!
    This is Your place loser and it’s all You are worth to Me, besides Your money! haha” This kind of ass worship humiliation is wonderful and hearing You tell me that all of Your friends would know about me

Format: AVI
    Video: 1920x1080, 7 013 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 125 kb/s, 2ch, 64.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 453.7 MB

10. masterPro93
    Katie Banks - 3 Wishes JOI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 543 MB for 00:10:22
    Description: Your Genie has arrived and she has 3 wishes to grant you. Choose wisely though for once your wishes are gone your gene must return to the bottle and all your fun with her is over. Ask her the right wish and you might get to play with her and her perfect boobs. Show her how long you can last and how good you’d make her feel and you might keep her forever.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 542.8 MB

11. masterPro93
    Katie Banks - My Tits Make You Cum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 533 MB for 00:10:14
    Description: I love when you take time out to really enjoy your favourite things. it makes me happy seeing you smile and see that happy excited look in your eyes. With that in mind I have a fun idea I want to do with you. I want you to enjoy your favourite pair of big bouncy boobs while you stroke for me. I want to see that lustful hot look in your eyes while you stoke exactly as I tell you to. I know you love when i wear no bra and you can see my poky big nipples popping out through a thin shirt and lots of under boobs. Not to worry your in good hands.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 532.7 MB

12. masterPro93
    Katie Banks - Your Mistress Secretary

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 242 MB for 00:15:01
    Description: You’ve always hired secretaries who were pleasant, efficient and above all smoking hot, and seeing them flit around the office wearing sexy business attire really gets you going. But then the temp agency sent you This Girl.. and from the moment the office closed that first day, and she took control.. there was no turning back. You discovered how draining being in charge all day is and how freeing is it to just submit to the authority of a beautiful, firey woman who knows how to draw that submission from you. Oh, those legs, the sharp tone of her voice when she catches you making a mistake (and she misses Nothing), the way she makes you call her mommy and threatens to expose your weakness, how every movement of her perfect body is calculated to dominate and tease.. This Woman will be your downfall yet, but what a way to go.

Format: MOV
    Video: 1280x720, 2 048 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 241.7 MB

13. masterPro93
    Kerri King - Superior Tits Arent for Inferior Men

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 442 MB for 00:12:06
    Description: These perfect DDD’s aren’t for you. Only Alphas can enjoy such a perfect rack. As you are denied jerking, you can’t help to cum in your pants while I mock you relentlessly. Look at what you’ll never have, it’s not like you have a choice either way..so tip on your way out, it’s the least you can do, loser.

Video: 1280x720, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 96.0 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 442.1 MB

14. masterPro93
    Keziah - Loser Latte

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 527 MB for 00:06:58
    Description: What better way to celebrate fall than with a festive seasonal beverage? Maybe a chai latte, or a pumpkin spice frap, I’ll let you decide the sugary beverage… but there is something you’re gonna have to do before you get to enjoy it… Something to make it a true Loser Latte!

Video: 1920x1080, 10.2 Mb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 526.9 MB

15. masterPro93
    Lady Nina - Being kind to you...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 275 MB for 00:08:41
    Description: Im such a meanie to you, pervert. But today I've put a huge smile on my face which must only mean one thing, right?! Im speaking positively and pleasantly towards you.

Video: 1920x1080, 4 297 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 123 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 274.8 MB

16. masterPro93
    Lindsey Leigh - Birthday Suit vs Birthday Suit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 311 MB for 00:09:20
    Description: Happy Birthday to ME! Yay, its that time of year again when I get an excuse to be a constant spoiled brat. Wait, that is already my life. Anyways, I love a birthday as an excuse to celebrate me. I know you want to celebrate with me! During this clip you sing me the “happy birthday” song as you stroke your cock. I decided to price this clip double, or triple I cant remember, its my mother fucking birthday, 3x the rate it is

Video: 1920x1080, 4 519 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 129 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 310.9 MB

17. masterPro93
    Liv Royale - Black Nylon Lingerie Tease

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.14 GB for 00:05:01
    Description: My hairy body in sexy, sheer, black nylon? Heaven! Feel the silky nylon beneath your fingertips, hugging my every curve as I tease you with my luscious nipples, firm ass, and long legs. Just remember to breathe.

Video: 1920x1080, 32.2 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 157 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB

18. masterPro93
    Madison Marz - Savoring Your Ruined Orgasm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.16 GB for 00:15:35
    Description: You’ve never been able to go through with eating your own cum have you? Once you reach orgasm, the desire to sample and taste your cum quickly dissipates. That is why today you will quickly be ruining that first orgasm into a small glass and then putting it off to the side. Ruining that orgasm will ensure that you stay horny and eager to follow every one of my commands and really enjoy the second orgasm. I will make it so easy and tempting to finally taste and enjoy your warm, sticky cum. What will you be doing with the load from your second orgasm? You’ll just have to wait and find out…

Video: 1920x1080, 10.3 Mb/s, 59.940 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.2 GB

19. masterPro93
    Mandy Marx - Control Tease

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 458 MB for 00:08:31
    Description: If you visit clips stores more than twice times a week, this is for you. I want you to try this, and line it up against any other JOI in your pervy little collection. Do you like me? Do you want me to be your mistress? Do you think you know what I could do? JOI from a professional. Recommended. A special task. You will be thankful and in awe.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 196 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 458.2 MB

20. masterPro93
    Mandy Marx - Crossover: Training Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 665 MB for 00:15:11
    Description: You’ll want to burst. Fifteen agonizing minutes of total control. Three parts, reinforced. Deepened. I ask who is your goddess, there is no other answer. Pure desire, pure kind fuck. Your limits tested, now that you can’t go back.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 800 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 665.3 MB