1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddesses, Princesses, Mistresses - Instructions on Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by masterPro93, Mar 25, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. masterPro93
    Princess Ellie Idol - Catwoman dry humps batman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
    Length: 370 MB for 00:10:08
    Description: You fell into my trap so easily, Batman. C’mon! Fight me! You try to get up but with a swipe of my toxic claws and a kick to the chest you stay down. You feel weak but horny as the poison takes hold. I unzip my catsuit to reveal a valley of cleavage and dry hump you until you cum in your pants, painfully as the poison ensures before you pass. out. The last thing you see before your slumber is Catwoman giving herself a victory tongue bath, purring in delight. Meow, Batman, me-ow!

Format: MP4
    Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 96.0 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 369.9 MB

2. masterPro93
    Princess Ellie Idol - Suck Your BBC Dildo Like It Was A Real Man

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 568 MB for 00:07:28
    Description: You know you’ll never measure up to BBC. You’ll always be a short-dicked man (if I can even CALL you a man). You not only envy black studs but you fantasize about sucking their dicks too! In fact, you have a dildo at home you play with often. You’re going to suck it like it’s a real man, using me as a guide while you wank your dicklet. This is the type of cock women and men alike both want to suck. If you have a small penis you’ll either end up single or a cuck. If you have a shrimp dick and neither of those is true for you, she’s definitely cheating on you with a black stud…you just don’t know about it yet! Black cock is superior, face it. Now, get ready to cream on that dildo and slurp it up quickly post orgasm. You love the taste of cum and wish you could get it from a real black man. Maybe one day, if you’re lucky!

Video: 1920x1080, 10.4 Mb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 224 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 567.9 MB

3. masterPro93
    Princess Mackayla - Shiny Ass Stroke

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 939 MB for 00:10:10
    Description: Ass addicts flock to My perfect ass. It’s amazing really. A fan of Mine was so eager to see My ass in shiny shorts that he bought Me a few pairs. These are My FAVORITES! I bet you are dripping to see My booty in these. Well, butt-bitch, you have to beg a little bit. That’s right, get on your knees and beg to jerk it to My Perfect Shiny Butt! Every time you cum for My ass, your addiction gets stronger. So L/let’s really solidify it in 3… 2… 1…

Video: 1280x720, 12.7 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 196 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 938.7 MB

4. masterPro93
    Princess Miki - Gooning Jerk Drone Mind Melt 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 1.02 GB for 00:14:14
    Description: Inspired by the vast impact of the original clip, I decided to use your stroke addiction against you once more, crafting yet another mind bending goon encouragement session.
    You will edge to Me all night, despite the fact that at times, you will feel the need to reach climax. You will ignore that perceived need, because listening to Me and worshipping My body feels far better than letting it end with a mere few seconds of pleasure.
    You don’t care if your mind is wasting away with each stroke you take on My command. You don’t care if I’m taking full control of your mind through your cock.
    You just don’t care. You desperately need to get lost in the pleasure I’m granting you, and you will welcome Me into your brain, allowing Me to rearrange your parts to craft you into the jerk drone I want you to be.
    You will come back, over and over again, to relive this experience. You won’t crave an orgasm as long as you become My goon addict. Edging to Me for hours and hours is like experiencing a perpetual orgasm — and who wouldn’t want that, right?

Video: 1920x1080, 9 939 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.0 GB

5. masterPro93
    Princess Miki - Locked, Teased and Taunted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 907 MB for 00:12:19
    Description: I love doing this to you: granting your wishes to be locked up, and doing everything in My power to use that wish against you.
    It’s funny that you wanted your cock locked because the idea of it turned you on. Your cock used to throb at the thought, and now when you throb, the walls of the cage tighten, and at times you question why you did this in the first place.
    But you love to be teased and taunted by Me, and I love looking into your desperate, horny eyes as I show you everything that you can’t stroke to. You become weaker and more pliable each time your cock throbs inside that cage of yours. You want to think that the pain I’m putting you through is unfair, but you know it’s perfectly just and what you deserve.
    I’m going to tease you mercilessly with My body, showing you more of it, bit by bit throughout the clip. By the end, you will be begging to be let out… but I’m sure you know what the answer to your request will be.
    … But I love to hear you beg, anyway.

Video: 1920x1080, 9 971 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 907.1 MB

6. masterPro93
    Princesss Miaxx - Why Should You Cum?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 120 MB for 00:10:05
    Description: You can't stay away from Me. Can't stop wanting to buy more videos. Can't stop wanting to jerk for Princess, but why should I let you orgasm? You love it so much, maybe you should edge forever. I can cure your little habit by denying you an orgasm. You're always so desperate to get off but this time, you're getting denied. I can't think of one good reason to let you cum.

Video: 1280x720, 1 532 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 120.2 MB

7. masterPro93
    Reverend Taura - Dominating your Wife

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 493 MB for 00:08:29
    Description: your Wife is starting to notice your lack of attention. She's quickly stepping up her game and starting to pay attention to her appearance. All of her efforts are in vain as we both know she'll do the obvious domestic female thing and throw herself at you as a submissive woman. The thought of anyone submitting to you (especially a woman) is cringe-worthy.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 000 kb/s, 60.000 fps
    Audio: 161 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 493.4 MB

8. masterPro93
    Reverend Taura - Loser Tax

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Date, #Financial Domination, #Humiliation, #Loser Symbol, #Verbal Humiliation,
    Length: 155 MB for 00:02:39
    Description: I don't date losers and that mean I don't date you.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 162 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 154.8 MB

9. masterPro93
    Roxana Rae - Bi for Mommy’s Boyfriend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 2.01 GB for 00:16:39
    Description: Mommy’s boyfriend is out drinking tonight and whenever he drinks it takes a long time to get his dick hard, that’s where you come in….we will turn off the lights and you will hide in the closet, when it’s time to suck his dick you will sneak out of the closet and do it for Step-Mommy. He won’t even know it’s not me, which is why you need to practice right now. We only have a few hours until he is home so we better hurry. I know you want to be a good boy for Step-Mommy and learn to suck cock perfectly. Now lets begin.

Video: 1920x1080, 17.0 Mb/s, 59.940 fps
    Audio: 320 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.0 GB

10. masterPro93
    Selene - Naughty Shower Wank

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 381 MB for 00:08:42
    Description: Selene’s car has broken down and the nearest person she could find to help was you, her friend’s dad, and she has walked over an hour to see you! Being the stand up guy you are, you said you would help call the breakdown service whilst Selene has a shower. You get sidetracked, when you see Selene’s gorgeous body and perky tits, you can’t stop perving at her whilst she’s showering. She doesn’t mind though and wants you to watch her wash, whilst you jerk your throbbing cock to her!

Video: 1920x1080, 6 000 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 126 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 381.1 MB

11. masterPro93
    Shaye Rivers - Showing Off My High Heels

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 691 MB for 00:11:55
    Description: I love to get dressed up in a sexy little dress and heels, go out somewhere, and watch all the men drool. You are no different! You see Me in a sexy little dress and some heels and immediately become weak and horny. I have decided to put on this little pink dress and show off some of My favorite heels. Get your dick out and stroke to Me as I explain why I like each pair and show off My perfect legs and feet in them.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 000 kb/s, 60.000 fps
    Audio: 124 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 690.6 MB

12. masterPro93
    Subby Hubby – Shower Orgasm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 372 MB for 00:07:55

Video: 1280x720, 6 500 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 372.3 MB

13. masterPro93
    Sweet Maria - Wiggle wiggle, sniff sniff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 412 MB for 00:09:29
    Description: The power My sexy feet have over you is so amusing.Your tiny pecker swells to the size of My big toe at the sight of My feet, and you sit there like a pathetic loser tugging on it with your fingertips. Well, no more! Lock that thing up and give Me the keys. They’ll hang off My feet jewellery from now on. You’ll only orgasm in a humiliating way at My feet from now on. A bottle of potent inhalants and a thick, long dildo is all you’ll need. Sniff deep every time I wiggle My toes; wishing your ugly face was pressed against my soles?! Sniff – and let that slutty hole of yours dilate so much it’ll take whatever I demand of it and then slide down on that monster cock. Ride it hard. Faster. Keep going until your until your pin dick shoots tiny pathetic spurts at My soles!Sniff and ride, keep going until you’re shooting blanks! Until those tiny tied up balls shrivel and your tiny brain turns to mush on those nitrites! And remember to tribute: all for My entertainment and to fund My pedicures x

Video: 1920x1080, 5 686 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 384 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 412.4 MB

14. masterPro93
    Valeriesins - Blackmail-Fantasy Part 1 - Introduction And Consent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 640 MB for 00:10:46
    Description: It seems you really want to be controled and if you are serious about it, i must make sure taht you cant escape when you want it. In this clip I will explain what I'm going to do with you. Just give in and you will receive the strongest sensations of your life.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 032 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 279 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 640.4 MB

15. masterPro93
    Valeriesins - Obey - Subliminal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 745 MB for 00:12:46
    Description: Stare, stroke and let your mind intfused by my programing words. You will become a better slave

Video: 1920x1080, 7 965 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 745.2 MB

16. masterPro93
    Valeriesins - Rich Bitch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 362 MB for 00:06:08
    Description: Im totally self suficient and you find that soo sexy. You need to work for my attention. Doesnt that make your cock twich? Knowing that i dont need you? You get soo turned on proving yourself to me even though most of the times i dont even notice you. I give you the oportunity to show me you exist. Buy this clip tiny boy

Video: 1920x1080, 7 994 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 257 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 362.2 MB

17. masterPro93
    Valeriesins - Watch But Dont Touch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 926 MB for 00:15:40
    Description: Sit there monkey face and do what you do best - stare! I will give you some teasing but all you are alowed to do is watch but not touch yourself.

Video: 1920x1080, 8 003 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 253 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 925.8 MB

18. masterPro93
    Valora - Mind Eraser

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 596 MB for 00:16:14
    Description: Back and forth… Back and forth… As My hips sway, your mind weakens… Your reality is now Mine to mold… Breathe deep and focus on My sweet tight ass in My tiny blue bikini as you feel all of your stress and power melt away… There is no escaping this great power and no going back… Category: Addiction, Ass, Bikini Fetish, Drone, Meditational Domination, Mental

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 152 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 595.7 MB

19. masterPro93
    Young Goddess Kim - Pantyhose JOI to the Beat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 492 MB for 00:12:21
    Description: Custom Clip: Would LOVE to see a tan pantyhose tease JOI game. As usual, a short tight skirt and classic black pumps. Would LOVE for You to get a metronome and demand that I stroke my cock in rhythm while You tease and torment me with Your perfect pantyhose legs. Make sure You speed the metronome up, slow it down, completely stop it, etc. Please vary the speeds at random. When the metronome is off, hands off my cock.
    Custom Clip Feedback: OMFG!!! Absolutely Your best one yet!! Hands down. We all know how hot and sexy You are, but Your tease is absolute perfection. Can’t wait to order another!!

Video: 1920x1080, 5 432 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 132 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 491.9 MB

20. masterPro93
    Young Goddess Kim - The Acquisition

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 691 MB for 00:17:48
    Description: Custom Clip: Please role play as my boss. My productivity at work has been slipping. You have realized that it is because I cannot stop staring at Your perfect legs. So You have called me into Your office to indulge me one time. To get it all out of my system, once and for all. Please stand and shoeplay /dip for the first half of the video. Then sit down for the second half, cross Your legs, and dangle Your heels. Show me as much leg as possible (and maybe some pantyhose ass) so that the image will burn into my brain forever. Give me plenty of JOI and reprimand me for staring at You so much. I don’t have to give much more instruction as You are absolutely perfect at what You do.

Custom Clip Feedback: I LOVE YOU GODDESS!!!!!! Everything about You exudes sex appeal. As expected, the custom was better than expected!! I would LOVE to one day worship You in person Goddess! I know that will never happen but a guy can dream right?! Every inch of You is perfectly flawless and Your tease sends me over the edge every single time!

Video: 1920x1080, 5 297 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 125 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 691.1 MB