1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddesses, Princesses, Mistresses - Instructions on Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by masterPro93, Mar 25, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. masterPro93
    Eva de Vil - Yes Miss Eva CEI SPH

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Blouse Fetish, #CEI, #Humiliation, #JOI, #Natural Tits, #Small Penis Humiliation, #Teacher Fetish, #Tease and Denial, #Tit Worship, #Verbal Humiliation
    Length: 992 MB for 00:16:41
    Description: You're staying after school every day to be punished for your micro penis. I really want to ingrain it into your dumb head though, exactly how tiny it is. When you can't focus while you're writing lines, I make you pull out your pathetic, stiff nub and apologise for having the audacity to get hard without my permission. I know you're distracted by these gorgeous tits and you're desperate to nut for them, but not before I've humiliated you and taught you some manners. Finally, I'll make you eat your sticky puddle out of my hands because that's where it belongs, in your slutty mouth.

Format: AVI
    Video: 1920x1080, 7 999 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 991.8 MB

2. masterPro93
    Exquisite Goddess - 1 week of edging - day 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
    Length: 411 MB for 00:11:28

Format: MP4
    Video: 1920x1080, 4 868 kb/s, 60.000 fps
    Audio: 127 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 410.8 MB

3. masterPro93
    Exquisite Goddess - Shower goddess worship

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Erotic Nude, #Erotic Tease, #Glamour Nude, #Hair Washing, #Shower Fetish, #Shower Scenes, #Shower Tease, #Wet Hair
    Length: 579 MB for 00:13:01
    Description: Washing may perfect body as you sit there worshipping my perfection

Video: 1920x1080, 6 067 kb/s, 60.000 fps
    Audio: 132 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 578.7 MB

4. masterPro93
    Goddess Alexa Divina - Cock manipulation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 477 MB for 00:13:28
    Description: You’ve been in chastity daydreaming about me allowing you to release. It hasn’t been long enough, it would feel so much better to be released if you wait longer. My big tits and ass bouncing in your face teasing, denying and making your cock ache for me will make that dick drip with precum

Video: 1920x1080, 4 817 kb/s, 23.976 fps
    Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 476.6 MB

5. masterPro93
    Goddess Alexandra, Spurt Break

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control
    Length: 246 MB for 00:06:54
    Description: I know you’ve had a long day at work. I think it’s time you took a little break. Not too long, mind you. I know your breaks are short. So we’re going to get this done nice and fast. You’re going to get your cock out and stroke for me. You’re going to stroke and cum for my beautiful body in this bodysuit. But make it fast. We don’t have all day. Once you’ve cum and you’re nice and relaxed, you can head right back to work.

Video: 1920x1080, 4 865 kb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 107 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 245.8 MB

6. masterPro93
    Goddess Amanda - Five Different CEI’s

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 805 MB for 00:09:29
    Description: With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum… I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won’t be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!

Video: 1920x1080, 11.5 Mb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 804.6 MB

7. masterPro93
    Goddess Amanda - Holiday Meal CEI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 328 MB for 00:14:21
    Description: Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else… something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won’t be able to resist.

Video: 1920x1080, 2 999 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 328.4 MB

8. masterPro93
    Goddess Kristie - Pov suck my fat strapon whore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 772 MB for 00:10:56
    Description: Staring at my big bulge again? How many times have I caught you doing that now? Just get on your fucking knees, and suck it. Im going to make you take it balls deep down your whore throat. Come on suck it bitch. Now Make me cum, and then I'll let you cum to me.

Video: 1920x1080, 9 669 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 772.0 MB

9. masterPro93
    Goddess Lindsey - CEI For Shiny

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 379 MB for 00:08:32
    Description: It’s a great day when Goddess allows you to cum. you know that your loser dick doesn’t deserve to cum without permission. you have to earn your orgasm. you earn it by swallowing your load. All the way down your throat. Every drop of your cum is to be swallowed, understood? Look at My shiny ass and stroke away loser.

Video: 1280x720, 6 004 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 379.4 MB

10. masterPro93
    Goddess Lindsey - Live For The Tease - Verbal Humiliation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Ass Worship, #Blonde Goddess, #Brat Girls, #Goddess Worship, #JOI, #Lingerie, #Tit Worship, #Verbal Abuse,
    Length: 720 MB for 00:08:16
    Description: you'll never have the strength to resist, you live for the tease. you live for the denial and ache of what you will never have. you don't deserve Me. There's just nothing that you can do to ever deserve Me. All you have is your hand and these clips. Hoping for permission to touch and worship like the good beta fuck that you are. Go on and stroke to My body in this fishnet bodystocking. I know you can't even look away! you want it so bad, too bad. So bad that it coerced your cock to throb. coerced your heart to break. Again and again you crawl back, because you live for the tease..

Video: 1280x720, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 250 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 720.5 MB

11. masterPro93
    Harley LaVey - Blue Micro Bikini

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: BIKINI, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JOI GAMES, MASTURBATION GAMES, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
    Length: 1.54 GB for 00:10:54
    Description: Stroke for my body in this Lucious shiny micro bikini!

Video: 1920x1080, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB

12. masterPro93
    Im Your Mommy Now by Kerri King

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 601 MB for 00:11:35
    Description: t's Mother's Day and you know who is your FAVORITE Mommy? Me. As your perfect hot little fantasy plays out, I show you what I have to offer. You will obey your mother, or else. Don't worry, Daddy doesn't need to know...that's a good boy.

Video: 960x540, 6 995 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 601.1 MB

13. masterPro93
    Katy_AnnXO - BIG B00BS Obsessed JOI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Blondes, #Bra Fetish, #Dirty Talk, #Fake Tits, #Huge Boobs, #Jerk Off Encouragement, #Jerk Off Instruction, #Perfect Tits, #Perky Tits, #Pony Tails
    Length: 896 MB for 00:10:02
    Description: hhhh I am on kick about tits..... they are just so hot! I start off in a skin tight spandex crop top that hugs my big rack. I eventually want you to see the hot little bra I put on for you. These weapons of mass destruction are here to help you rub one out. I purr and coo dirty phrases to help you stroke faster and show off my cannons maximum boner potential. At one point I even tie my hair back up so you can see just how big my missiles of destruction are. I know how much you like I get off on you getting off. It's like you can almost feel the heat coming off me in this video. *Unfortunately my lighting went a little funny so I am making this video half off forever. I was just going to trash it but it is too hot to do that ;)*

Video: 1920x1080, 12.3 Mb/s, 30.000 fps
    Audio: 116 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 895.7 MB

14. masterPro93
    Lady Angelika - The Triple Cummer Challenge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 919 MB for 00:29:04
    Description: Cumming once, and twice is not enough. I demand you to squeeze a minimum of 3 loads. Before, I allowed you to have some extra tools, now is your hand, lube, and a bottle of pops only allowed. I want to make of you a fucking machine, a cumming machine on demand. This is for men with stamina, that can pump cum like a bull. This is not for weaklings. Show Me what can of bull you can be, and what a good fucking machine you could be.
    In this video I am wearing a black Wolford string body, 9 inches black high heels, and a pair of Trasparenze Penelope pantyhose tights in color black.

Video: 1920x1080, 4 287 kb/s, 23.976 fps
    Audio: 125 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 918.5 MB

15. masterPro93
    Lady Fyre - Suck Cock For My Pussy On Our Wedding Night

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 600 MB for 00:08:10
    Description:
    I’m so happy we finally got married! And now that you’re stuck with me, I have something that I want to confess to you. You know I’ve been holding out on sex lately. But it is our wedding night and I know you want to have sex tonight. It is quite traditional. But the reason I’ve been holding out on your is to get you horny to take advantage of all that pent up frustration. I know you’ve been missing it. It’s hard to go that long without sex. I know you’ve been masturbating but it’s just not the same is it? Nothing compares to being in my pussy.

Video: 1920x1080, 9 943 kb/s, 59.940 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 600.2 MB

16. masterPro93
    Lady Nina - Barely legal : Daughters friend JOI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Brat Girls, #Cock Control, #Cum Countdown, #Daughter Fantasy, #JOI Games, #Orgasm Control, #Teen Domme, #Teen Princess, #Verbal Humiliation
    Length: 477 MB for 00:11:42
    Description: Im JUST legal. Im your daughter bestie. As usual round your house in slutty clothes like most teen girls. Im waiting for her to come home from uni. On the phone to my boyfriend, talking raunchy with him, having recently lost my virginity. Unbeknown to me, you're behind me playing with yourself! Im totally shocking and weirded out, but i come around and actually explore my "talents.' Turns out, I'm pretty good at controlling cock! I do like order men, but your so old...its really wrong! You're an actual dirty pervert. Im gonna make you cum and in order for you to keep this barely legal secret, ill be having that teen prince$$ allowance...on your wallet, D$DDY!

Video: 1920x1080, 5 568 kb/s, 25.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 477.3 MB

17. masterPro93
    Lady Nina Leigh - Clothed Male Nude Female

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 285 MB for 00:06:59
    Description: Breaking traditions. Being naked is not a humiliating task for a goddess like me. After all, with a body like mine, its a shame not to be naked all the damn time! I’ll be enjoying myself today. Luckily for you, so will you,. Skin on skin is so much better though, I’m going to be enjoying my body all day, whilst you ache and rub hard though your clothes trying to get some friction! ha, ha.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 576 kb/s, 25.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 285.2 MB

18. masterPro93
    Latex Barbie - Lets Make a Deal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: RUINED ORGASMS, JOI GAMES, LOLLIPOP LICKERS, FEMDOM
    Length: 981 MB for 00:11:19
    Description: Let's make a deal. I'm going to suck, and slurp on this popsicle, and you are allowed to watch. I'll even let you jerk off. But there is a catch. In exchange for allowing you to jerk off to my mouth wrapped around something, to my lips covered in white cream, you're going to get ready to cum, and then juuuuust when you are about to blow, you're going to let go. You're going to ruin it while I laugh. It's the most delicious, sexy tease for me to torment you with, winding you up so hard and then having to deal with the unsatisfying results - I know you'll still thank me for it afterwards.

Video: 1280x720, 11.8 Mb/s, 23.976 fps
    Audio: 253 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 980.6 MB

19. masterPro93
    London Lix - Herbal Loaded and Poppers Love Addiction Deepener

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Edging Fetish, #Herbal Intoxication, #Hyp-Meditation, #Hyp-Robo Meditation, #Love Addiction, #Masturbation Encouragement, #Mesmerize, #Mind Fuck, #Pantyhose Fetish,
    Length: 691 MB for 00:22:56
    Description: You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this skill right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Loaded & poppers guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine.
    You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.

Video: 1920x1080, 4 037 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 165 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 690.6 MB

20. masterPro93
    Mikaela Witt - You Boring Loser

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: JOI, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, ANAL MASTURBATION, DILDO FUCKING, DIRTY TALK
    Length: 471 MB for 00:08:22
    Description: You are boring me. I know you are great at worshiping me and loving me but you are so boring. I crave more and need more. You say you will do anything for me so lets put that to the test. I want you to get that big dildo and fuck yourself with it. Prove to me that you are my little bitch. I want you to stick it in your mouth and get it nice and wet. Now follow my instructions and start fucking yourself with it. Maybe you're not so boring after all..?

Video: 1920x1080, 7 763 kb/s, 24.000 fps
    Audio: 96.0 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 470.6 MB