1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Goddesses, Princesses, Mistresses - Instructions on Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by masterPro93, Mar 25, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. masterPro93
    Eva de Vil, SPH I Only Suck Big Dick

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette Goddess, Cuckold, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Pink Lipstick, Pink Panties, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH
    Length: 271 MB for 00:07:30
    Description: Has anyone ever taken pity on your tiny dick long enough to give you a blow job? Probably not. I only suck big dicks. I like to be challenged. I like gagging on a real man’s cock. I’m gonna tell you all about it.

Format: MP4
    Video: 1920x1080, 4 932 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 117 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 271.2 MB

2. masterPro93
    Exquisite Goddess - Forced buttplug and intox

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
    Length: 493 MB for 00:15:08
    Description: You just love getting fucked up for me don,t you? That is why before you even press play your bottle and shot glad will be ready. For this one you also need a butt plug because the moment I get you buzzed you will not be able to say no to my next requests.

Video: 1920x1080, 4 456 kb/s, 23.976 fps
    Audio: 86.8 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 492.6 MB

3. masterPro93
    Exquisite Goddess - Job Interview Roleplay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 411 MB for 00:14:28
    Description: I show up very very late. Everybody left and is only you and I. You ask me to close the door and i do so because i want this job very very bad. Then i notice your eyes on me and i know teasing you is my winning card. I show you i am not wearing any underwear to turn you on and i start dirty talking. I get down on my knees and start sucking you. After I get on top of you and cum with you

Video: 1280x720, 3 843 kb/s, 25.000 fps
    Audio: 127 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 411.4 MB

4. masterPro93
    Exquisite Goddess - Sheer stockings, high heels slave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 498 MB for 00:12:06

Video: 1920x1080, 5 612 kb/s, 60.000 fps
    Audio: 132 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 498.3 MB

5. masterPro93
    Goddess Angelina - Little Dick Cuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 485 MB for 00:11:03

Video: 1920x1080, 5 998 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 484.9 MB

6. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - Barbie Legs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 579 MB for 00:11:43
    Description: Ive heard so many women bitch about barbie dolls. They claim theyre unrealistic, theyre not proportionate, and that companies should make dolls that help women feel better about themselves. Blah Blah Blah. Well theyre obviously wrong because as you can see I have PERFECT barbie legs. Go ahead look at them. Emmm you like what you see dont you? Theyre so long and sexy. I have such amazing stems dont I?

Video: 1280x720, 6 714 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 579.4 MB

7. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - Bratty CBT Game - Beating Up Your Balls

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 481 MB for 00:16:01
    Description: It’s time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can’t help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don’t only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I’m such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let’s play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I’ll make it hurt real good!

Video: 1920x1080, 3 998 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 480.7 MB

8. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - Bratty CBT Game 2 - Cock & Ball Punishment

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 316 MB for 00:14:01
    Description: Time to play my little game again! This time it’s going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can’t help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don’t only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I’m such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let’s play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I’m so good at it. I promise I’ll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!

Video: 1920x1080, 2 950 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 315.6 MB

9. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - Day 11 Silent Night: Twelve Days of Christina

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Ass Worship, #Body Worship, #Cuckold, #Dirty Talk, #Female Domination, #Femdom, #Femdom POV, #Holiday 2018, #Orgasm Denial, #Tit Worship
    Length: 181 MB for 00:07:44
    Description: You’re gagged so you can’t speak. I don’t even want to hear you whimper. You’ll watch and you’ll listen. Goddess likes for you to be denied of all pleasure. Your eyes and ears will be the only things to receive any satisfaction. And still so lucky you are! You’ll sit here and quietly hear what unfolds. My teasing moans. The sounds that I make when my pussy is filled. When I’m ordering MY cock to go deeper and fuck me harder! Oh what a pleasure for you slave. You only get what Goddess decides. And tonight is your Silent Night!

Video: 1920x1080, 2 941 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 181.0 MB

10. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - Day 9 More for Goddess this Christmas: Twelve Days of Christina

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: #Erotic Goddess, #Findom, #Holiday 2018, #Love Addiction, #LOVESTRUCK, #Mesmerize, #Paypiggy, #Sensual, #Sensual Domination, #Slave Training
    Length: 229 MB for 00:09:11
    Description: Do you love me? Do you worship me? Am I constantly on your brain? Do I make you rock hard? Do you fantasize about me controlling your life? Do you want to be MINE and only MINE? Do you pride yourself in being called my slave? Do you love to hear the words Good Boy? Do you want to be MY Good Boy??? My wallet! My piggy!! My slave!!! This is for you. Sacrifice for your Goddess this Christmas. More for your Goddess Christina!

Video: 1920x1080, 3 163 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 229.4 MB

11. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - GODDESS CHRISTINA ADDICTION

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 269 MB for 00:14:24
    Description: MORE OF GODDESS. MORE GODDESS CHRISTINA! YOU CAN’T GET ENOUGH. I MAKE YOU NEED MORE! I MAKE YOU DIVE DEEPER! YOU HAVE A GODDESS CHRISTINA ADDICTION. YOU CRAVE MY CONTROL. YOU CRAVEEE MEEEE! YOU’RE DRAWN TO ME LIKE A MAGNET. I ONLY INTENSIFY THIS URGE. AND IT’S EVEN STRONGER IN 3...2...1...

Video: 854x480, 2 477 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 124 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 268.9 MB

12. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - Last Chance Before Chasity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 397 MB for 00:11:15
    Description: Youve been worshiping and jerking like a little fiend for weeks now. You’re addicted to me. You just cant get enough of my gorgeous body. It completely controls you. Every time you think of me, hear me, see me – your hand immediately goes straight to your dick. Fapping, Jerking, Stroking, Pounding your cock – thats all you do. Ive decided that locking you up is the best thing that I can do.

Video: 1280x720, 4 865 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 63.9 kb/s, 2ch, 22.05 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 397.1 MB

13. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - Make It Hurt Real Good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 254 MB for 00:10:17
    Description: Who’s going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I’ll let you jerk it like I say. I’ll even let you cum. You’ll get all tied up and then you’ll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I’ll make it hurt real good!

Video: 1920x1080, 3 254 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 254.2 MB

14. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina - You Are So Gay: Self Sucking Fag

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 271 MB for 00:12:29
    Description: I know you love my hot ass but that’s not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip. Finish with CEI

Video: 1280x720, 2 900 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 127 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 271.1 MB

15. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina – Day 12 O CUM All Ye Faithful: Twelve Days of Christina

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 292 MB for 00:11:35

Video: 1920x1080, 3 202 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 292.4 MB

16. masterPro93
    Goddess Christina, Findom high: Losers Pay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Loser Symbol, Mean Girls, Money Fetish
    Length: 220 MB for 00:09:44
    Description: I know I drive that dick of yours crazy. You just can’t resist paying someone so hot. You can’t say no to me. I get you high. The way I flaunt my perfection in your face drives you wild. The way I show you what you’ll never get leaves you wanting more. You’re going to pay for being such a loser. I’ll tax your loser life. I’ll tax your very existence. You simply say yes and keep giving out of pure need. I’m going to keep taking more and more. I’ll have you kissing my ass and paying like every loser should. It’s a findom high. The product of perfection ruling you. And there’s no fighting it!

Video: 1920x1080, 2 966 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 220.4 MB

17. masterPro93
    Goddess Harley - Are You Man Enough

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 434 MB for 00:07:19
    Description: I’ll make a deal with you. If you pull your pants down and I think your cock can give me a solid pounding I’ll, consider you a man and I’ll have sex with you. But if your inadequate then I get to use you to enjoy my other fantasy. Don’t worry about what that is … You said you are a real man so you won’t have to worry about how painful that second option would be. Oh you want to hear about it anyway oh well it involves hearing a man scream in pain after a good beating.

Oh your scared you don’t measure up? Awe don’t worry, I’ll let you stroke it for a few minutes to get it nice and hard. I want to get an accurate measurement and considering the consequences I want to be fair about letting you get as close to the edge as possible. No you’re not allowed to cum, a real man is not only big but able to last.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 947 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 433.8 MB

18. masterPro93
    Goddess Idelsy, Goddess in Red – Making You Weak

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Brunette Goddess, Erotic Goddess, Femdom Goddess, Goddess Worship, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction
    Length: 327 MB for 00:11:20
    Description: I have the deadly combination of traits essential to turn men into slaves, I’m beautiful, intelligent and I find absolute pleasure in controlling you. I use your desire for me against you and use your cock to gain power over you. I tease you mercilessly in my tight red mini dress, extreme red heels and even give you peeks at my goddess pussy. I wonder where the mood will take me.. will I let you cum? You’re so horny and weak.. it’s almost too easy!

Video: 1920x1080, 3 870 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 149 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 326.9 MB

19. masterPro93
    Goddess Nikki Next - You Want My Attention?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 109 MB for 00:05:22
    Description: My attention costs money. You work hard all day to earn that money and then hand it over to me for mere scraps of my attention. That’s because you giving me your money makes you a little more useful to pretty girls like me, but without it you are worthless. So work, beg and pay piglet then I may pay attention to you.

Video: 1280x720, 2 662 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 159 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 108.7 MB

20. masterPro93
    Goddess Nikki Next - Forever Jerking To My Soles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Length: 205 MB for 00:05:20
    Description: Workout time is money time, making my loyal piglets pay to watch me tone my body. I don’t care if you look at my ass, my legs or even the soles of my feet, so long as you pay. Once I have your money then you can edge all you want piggy, but no orgasm for you today.

Video: 1280x720, 5 182 kb/s, 29.970 fps
    Audio: 159 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 204.6 MB