1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Facesitting, Smothering, Ass & Pussy Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Feb 12, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Is Why I Keep You Around

Why does Madelyn always keep a male nearby? For orgasm on demand of course. Even if she is just chatting with friends on her phone she still likes to have a man orally serving between her legs.

MP4 / 364 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:38

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Flores - Valentines Cuck: Tease & Denial

It's Valentines day and I walk in to show my husband the new Victoria Secret lingerie he bought me. Ive been waiting for the perfect opportunity to work out my plan of turning him into a cuckold. I tie his hands behind his back, he's rock hard dripping with cum and thinking hes getting some kinky sex. Instead I begin my preparation and torture to tell him all about my plan to fuck his best friend while he sits and watches.

MP4 / 410 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What Momma Wants

Lily is an aggressive girl who wants what she wants when she wants it. Right now she wants to be licked and fortunately she has a compliant male that is always eager to satisfy her needs.

MP4 / 368 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:37

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Macy Cartel and Alexis Grace Footjob with facesitting

WMV / 265 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:03

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Worship our Asses

A Slave in Heaven. He can worship and smell the asses of Mistress Susi and Queen Qandisa, 2 Ladies with beautiful Bodys, dressed in skimpy outfits with shiny overknee boots and high heels.

MP4 / 231 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:47

Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You'll Get More Later

With a quick thud Kate's man finds himself on the beanbag underneath her. Soon she has mounted his face for some quick oral service, but he should expect to perform more of that later in other rooms of the house.

MP4 / 345 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:27

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're Almost Done With Your Task

The most important task is always that of pleasuring the female. So when Paige summons her male, he knows that kneeling and licking is mostly likely what he will be doing shortly.

MP4 / 349 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:30

FS_YoureAlmostDoneWithYourTaskp

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're Gonna Need To Clean This Table

From the looks of it, Andre is about to make another mess on the dining room table. With both her man orally serving and her vibrator doing it's thing you can be sure there will be a mess left behind for him to clean.

MP4 / 559 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexa Rydell and Esmi - Bryskys Chastity Check In PART 2

Esmi n Alexa return 2 Brysky who is aching with blue balls, naked on the couch. This time, Esmi sits on his face in her tight mini-skirt n tights while Alexa teases his lubed up cock. They tell Brysky that they will let him cum, but in return 4 their mercy they are going 2 lock him back in chastity 4 a full year.

Esmi continues 2 humiliate him n she encourages Alexa 2 get him as close to cumming as possible. Eventually, with enough begging, Esmi tells Alexa 2 let him cum, so she strokes his throbbing cock with both lubed up hands until he cums.

As punishment 4 getting his cum on Alexa's hands, the girls tickle the fuck out of him 2 ruin his orgasm.

Keywords: Fedmom, Handjob, Pantyhose, Leotard, Mini-Skirt, Leggings, Facesitting, Assworship, Humiliation

MP4 / 285 MB / 960x540 / 00:07:56

Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jillian Janson - Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot worship, humiliation

Miss Janson expects one thing from her employees: Winning! And there's one person on her sales team who is NOT a winner: Marcelo. She makes him wear a big sign that says "SHAME" and then makes him kiss her feet and lick her asshole in front of all the other employees. She sits on his face and tells him she is going to fuck all the winner employees in front of him.. she humiliates him and turns her into a bitch!

MP4 / 1.44 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:40:11

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Maya Liyer - Heaven Scent

In this clip I am dominating a slave during My work time and it centres around him breathing in various scents, firstly My fully fashioned stockings I know there are so many of you little drones out there that dream about having a sexy, dominant boss at work that uses and harasses you sexually, holding your livelihood in My hands is such a turn on, you will do whatever I say or lose your job. Most of My employees are so beaten and broken over the years that they just comply with My orders without thinking, that is just how I like it.This drone is also made to worship My legs and bury his face in My pussy and ass as I laugh at his pathetic obedience. I get such a kick out of causing these little worms pain and suffering during their working life, I smile when I see them all too scared to even talk to each other, all of them broken, all knowing exactly ewhat is happening to the other employees, all suffering for My amusement. You wish that you had the opportunity to come and work for Me and join My ranks of slave labour.

MP4 / 372 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:23

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look At That Tongue Work

That's what Edyn likes to see, a male tongue at work. Sure the position may not be the most comfortable for him but he will have to cope and focus on his pleasuring task at hand.

MP4 / 312 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:02:52

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Make Me Cum Again

Jessica is about to head out, but her plans get briefly detoured after she sees her handsome male tending to her laundry. Now she needs to cum again before she walks out the door.

MP4 / 488 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:51

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Make Me Cum One More Time

Gorgeous Dahlia loves to lie back and have her man orally bring her to a climax whenever she feels the need. But while one orgasm is nice, a second one would be nicer so she keeps him working to a second satisfying climax.

MP4 / 569 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:39

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mia Malkova - Bewitching Beauty

Mia Malkova is a bewitching beauty, she effortlessly casts spells on men turning them in to her submissive pets. Her ass is entrancing and she enjoys having a man smothered in-between her luscious full cheeks. Mia sits on her pets face completely smothering his mouth & nose. He gasps for air, but what a way to go! She summons her book because she is planning to stay perched on his face for awhile.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FACE SITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION

MP4 / 922 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:54

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Riley Reid - My Demon Daughter

Riley has loved and hated her "dad" for a long time. Sure her mom married him when she was to young to even talk, but it doesn't give him the right to boss her around and judge her. More than that though, he makes her burn with lust. Maybe it is the fact that it is so wrong, or the way she hears her mom moaning late at night, but she wants to fuck him. But, that son-of-a-bitch rejected her!

MP4 / 334 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:24

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kelly Kalshnik - Scissorhead Lesson

Scissorhead, Wrestling, Face sitting, Smothering, Breath control, Humiliation...

WMV / 148 MB / 720x576 / 00:13:49

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mia Smothers A Slave To Sleep in Shiny Leggings

Mia sits on a slave while wearing shiny leggings. The slave cant breathe. It starts to squirm. Mia tells him to stop moving. She wants him to stop breathing. Stop even trying to breathe. The slave kicks the wall. Mia tells him to stop and shoves his head even farther up into her ass. She changes her position so she can watch the slave turn red underneath her. The slave struggles very hard. Mia pins his arms. Eventually he goes completely limp. Mia slaps him in the face to wake him. Oops, she says. (8:38 long) Clip contains: Mia, facesit, ass smother on bed, shiny leggings

#Ass Smothering, #Ass Worship, #Face Sitting, #Female Domination, #Femdom,

WMV / 384 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:27

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dining at the Y

Mistress Vicki comes home from a long day at work and expects to be greeted properly by her man pet. Vicki wants to be orally serviced and she will be using his face as her pleasure throne tonight. Vicki rubs her clit against his tongue until she cums & her pussy is more than adequately satisfied.

MP4 / 1.20 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:31

Genre: Female Domination, Worship

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy