1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Facesitting, Smothering, Ass & Pussy Worship

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Feb 12, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kelly Kalshnik - Scissor Hold Agony

Starring Face Sitting Queen (Netherlands)

Wrestling, Scissorhead, Face sitting, Smothering, Breath control, Humiliation

WMV / 137 MB / 720x576 / 00:12:48

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nikki Whiplash, Vivienne LAmour & Fetish Liza - Straightjacket Smother

Miss Vivienne L'Amour, Fetish Liza and Nikki team up to smother their helpless, straitjacket-bound victim, who is totally unable to resist their advances as they squash his nose into their asses. Vivienne wears tight latex panties while Nikki wears a tiny G-string and Liza opts for some nose-breaking tight leather pants which really test the slave's endurance.

Category: FACE SITTING, QUEENING, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, ASS WORSHIP

WMV / 362 MB / 1024x576 / 00:15:51

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Anna - Sealed mouth to ass

I have pain in my stomach this morning. My slave has been waiting for me all night with his ball tied up and full. I am not in a good mood and he has to pay for that. After I slap his blue balls, I shoot a wet fart in his mouth. This means that there would be something more for him this morning. He sealed his mouth and lips over my asshole so no smell or anything else can go out. His reward for this good job is very painful handjob. Yes, I am cruel, but he is not a Human been anymore he is an object, toilet, a toy for my amusement.

MP4 / 760 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:36

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sheena Rose - Superior Female Race

Mistress Sheena shows her puny slave why all men should bow down to women and worship the ground they walk on. He is repeatedly overpowered by his Mistress proving why all men are weak little bitches and belong buried deep in a woman's pussy and ass.

Category: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FEMALE SUPERIORITY

MP4 / 421 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:09

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexa and Gisele - Sit on Face of Chastity Slave

Alexa shows Gisele her slave . Alexa has always had him in chastity. The silly thinks that he might one day be let out, but hes wrong. Gisele sits on the losers little face. She smothers him in her ass. Loser doesnt get to breathe! Alexa feels safe with the in chastity. She can even change in front of him! The girls take turns sitting on the chastity slaves face. They play with his little plastic tube. The little loser struggles to breathe in Alexas great ass. It starts to get hard in its chastity. Both girls straddle the slave and bounce on him together while pretending hes a pony. They plan to strap him to the bench naked next, just to humiliate him. The girls notice the losers dick, struggling to get hard in its cage. If hes enjoying himself, it clearly means he owes them something. Theyll double team his credit cards next.

WMV / 476 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:28

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vivienne Lamour - SLAVE DUNCAN - UNDERGROUND DUNGEON SERIES - TICKLING AND FACE-SITTING

"the first thing I look at when I meet a woman ? Her feet of course !"

Foot fetish lovers are incorrigible, if you see a guy walking in the street, looking at the pavement, do not search anymore brother, it is not for the beauty of the side walk... Have you experienced foot torture ? No ? You should try ! Mistress Vivienne l'Amour from London enjoys torturing the feet of their slaves, a hairbrush, a foot, you rub... Good enough to wake the !Mistress Vivienne does not know much the word "mercy", but she knows perfectly how to enslave a man, face-sitting, breath control (you breath if I want), tickling, the english education at its best...

Tickling, face-sitting, foot torture, breath control.

WMV / 1.11 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:07

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slurp It Up

Edyn can be a soft and sweet kitty, or she can be very aggressive. Looks like her aggressive side is winning out today as she pounces on her male and has him lick until she is satiated.

MP4 / 443 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ludella Hahn - Smothering Brother To Get What I Want

"I know how to get what I want, so when my brother tells me he can't bring me to my 6am practice because he has to work...I present a very convincing argument: my BIG BUTT on his face. Haha. It's funny, too, because I think he actually likes it, even though he begs me not to do it. And that's why I come in wearing just my bra and THONG. I figure how can he say no to that? I start teasing him about how I know he likes it, being shoved between my butt cheeks. He denies it, but I know that he always says "no" to me at first just so I'll sit on his face and smother him to get him to say yes. So I bounce my big butt on his face, laughing at him, and smothering him beneath my big butt and between my cheeks. He pretty much agreed to do it after just a couple of minutes...but I still want some fun, so I keep sitting on his face for a while, make him kiss my ass, and when I'm finally bored because I have better things to do, I make him pinky swear that he'll take me, and then I tell him it's time for my favourite part...putting him to sleep. Haha. He begs me not to, but I put him to sleep anyway. I'm such a brat, and I always get what I want...or I'll sit on some faces until I do. My poor brother never has a chance."

This clip includes: Smothering, Face Sitting, Big Butt, Brat Girl, Taboo, Thong Fetish, White Booty, Nessie Squeeze, Jason Ninja, No Nudity

Category: FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, BRAT GIRLS, BIG BUTTS, TABOO, ASS SMOTHERING

MP4 / 324 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:53

Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jasmine Mendez & Mistress Sophia - Smother Tease!

This gym teacher thought he could resist us.. He thought he had will power.. Don't think so.. we are in charge here.. Watch how we over powered this big baby.. Mistess Sophia cant help but tease and make fun of our teacher.. lol.. Hes so pathetic.. cant believe he likes this.. take a picture.. now we have proof if we ever need it.... Watch behind the scenes of a real team smother tease..

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASS EATING, HUMILIATION, SMELL FETISH, ASS TO MOUTH, FEMDOM

MP4 / 695 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:19

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spandex Ass Worship

Veronica Love lives with Lance Hart. She knows she has him wrapped around her finger. He's constantly checking her out, but trying not to be noticed. Today she is lounging on the sofa in some tight spandex leggings. Her ass is amazing.

Veronica tells her pervy roommate to go ahead and kiss her amazing ass. Lance can't believe it. but he doesn't hesitate. Soon he is full on worshipping his sexy roommate's ass while she giggles and rolls her eyes at him.

"You are so pathetic [giggle], look at you."

Lance doesn't care that he's humiliating himself over her ass, and Veronica keeps teasing him. She squeezes his head between her thighs, pulling him directly into her ass, face first. She straddles his head, riding his face.

Eventually she tires of his worship and leaves him on his knees, for now.

to be continued.

SPANDEX, LEGGINGS, BIG BOOTY, BIG TITS, BIMBO, ASS WORSHIP, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, TEASING, HUMILIATION

MP4 / 339 MB / 960x540 / 00:09:20

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anita Divina - Squeeze Your Head Between My Thighs

Starring Mistress Anita Divina (Italy) : Wrestling, Scissor head, Face sitting, Humiliation...

WMV / 161 MB / 768x576 / 00:10:57

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stefania Mafra - Mystic Mafra Drains Lance Hart

Stefania Maftra seduced Lance Hart into her house. He doesn't know shes actually the magical Mystic Mafra but doesn't even care when she reveals herself. He doesn't believe in her powers, and he's certainly not about to tell her where he planted his evil bomb

Then she taps him on the nose and he suddenly falls on his knees under her spell. He cant help himself. He buries his face in her pantyhose and high cut leotard covered crotch, worshipping her. She laughs.

Shes going to take advantage of the situation and get herself off while he worships her amazing ass, legs, crotch and boots. Then shes going to activate her spell fully by draining his cock. Once she has his cum on her, shell have full control of him and hell be her submissive forever, unable to commit any wrong doing (and useful to her as a sex slave on the side)

WMV / 307 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:58

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sweaty Workout Spandex Smother (Amadahy & Edyn Blair)

Amadahy and Edyn share workout tips with each other on their human workout bench. They have spent the morning scissoring the slave and now he must serve as their workout bench as they cool down and stretch. The girls spend lots of time chatting with each other while ignoring the slave. The slave struggles underneath their sweaty butts as he is smothered. Amadahy pulls down her pants and makes the slave smell her sweaty ass. Then, Edyn pulls down her sweaty pants and makes the slave breathe in her ass, too. Amadahy threatens to ballbust the slave if he doesn't comply and go along with doing whatever the girls feel like. The slave hates being ballbusted, so he smells each of their sweaty asses. Amadahy holds the slave's head, pushing his nose even deeper into Edyn. The girls practice their core strength by balancing their full-weight on the slave's face. They coach each other with strength building exercises while the slave lies like a mat beneath them. Amadahy and Edyn do a double bare-butt smother, sandwiching the slave's face between their cheeks. They start "see-sawing' on his face, sliding their asses back and forth. Throughout most of this clip the slave has to support the full weight of not just one, but two girls. Towards the end, Amadahy starts trying to fart on its face. She lets out a cute little fart and makes the slave breathe it in. Then, Amadahy releases a silent but potent one. The slave's eyes start to water. Amadahy takes this as proof she got him good with that one. They do some thigh master style squeezes to the slave's head. The slave's nose gets pushed way up into Amadahy's camel toe. The girls leave to go take a Judo class. When they're done at Judo, they'll come back and use the human workout bench for another cool down before showering.

WMV / 959 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:57

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take Off My Shorts

Dahlia loves to see her man working away, taking care of chores that she doesn't want to do herself. She will reward him though, by allowing her hard working man to peel off her shorts and be rewarded with the prize he wants most.

MP4 / 417 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:09

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Tangent - Bed Head

Face sitting on a slave told to do what he has to on the bed.

MP4 / 203 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dominatrix Annabelle - The Equestrian Office BITCH!

The randy old vicar thought he could pose as a new office boy coming for an interview!

The lengths he goes to just to get into my good books, but of course, I didn't want to deprive him of an opportunity. I went along with his game and put him to the test.

Well, it's vital, from my point of view, to test his credentials, and there's nothing quite like giving a gentleman the opportunity to demonstrate his skills. The vicar who wished to be named Anthony, arrived suited and booted, and there's no place better than starting right at the bottom. On the floor in front of my mahogany desk, with his wrists shackled behind his back. Now Anthony, I want you to demonstrate how skillful your tongue is!

Teasing him with my cream colour jodhpurs, stiletto boots, and my deep cleavage, the poor old sod didn't know where to look. "Steady on old boy, you'll do yourself a real mischief. Just close your eyes and think of England". That didn't help!

It just goes to show, age really doesn't matter, if you've got an open mind, or in his case, utterly filthy, and one's little cock is up for a good dribble, then one will continue to enjoy the decadent fruits of tease, torment and erotica!

My dear old vicar's journey did not end there, I insisted I take him down to my dungeon! Oh WOW and what a surprise he had! A truly fun filled session!

MP4 / 259 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:46

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Meaning Of Life

It turns out Conan was totally wrong when he was asked what is best in life. That's because what's best in life is basking in her sounds of pleasure while orally adoring your lady with your mouth. Dahlia feels this way and I'm certain her man does as well.

MP4 / 385 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:50

Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Smother Cuck

Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Narcissa decided to have a cleaning competition between two of the Atlanta Dungeon slaves. The slaves had no idea there was a competition going on, and the winner would get to worship the asses of both Mistresses, while the loser would be put in chastity, caged and forced to watch the winner. The winning slave gets an erection quickly while being smothered and the ladies make sure to rub it in that the losing slave is locked away in chastity with no chance of getting hard.

MP4 / 163 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:51

Download and Enjoy