1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bound Orgasms And Bondage Sex | A True Rope Slut

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 20, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mia Gold
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Hardtied

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
    Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesnt notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
    I dont know if its the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
    Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I dont have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that shes already endured.
    She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. Its a long day of cumming ahead of her.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 51:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mia Gold

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Pear 912 - InSex
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Studio: Insex Archives
    Genres: bondage bdsm torture rough pd enema 912 insexarchives

912's stunning cunt, ass, and pussy travel to the country for a few days of torment. Target practice, oral dexterity, longterm storage, and a terrifying electrical investigation of her holes with the help of a vaginal "pear" put 912 through the ringer.

Tied to the hood of his truck, 912 is transported to her little vacation spot in Hell. She's soon bound over the top of a large stump, ankles to wrists and knees to chest. Her ass, well-displayed makes a great bulls-eye. Paint ball pellets burst against her rump. Welts rise immediately. Red dye drips down her ass, thighs and calves.

Locked into tight confinement, she's hung outside in a circular cage. From time to time, 912 practices her oral talent, her hands shackled behind her back to keep them out of the way. After she's performed her task, she's creamy and wet. A perfect attraction for all those nice bugs that come out at night, looking for soft flesh.

The next morning, she's chained to a gyn table, blindfolded and prepped. He opens a medical cabinet and removes a "pear" from inside. It looks to be the size of Texas. Once inserted into her cunt, he expands the metal petals it by twisting a "key" on the outside. A bucket is tied to the key and filled with water. But the pear has gripped the inside of her cunt. It's in for the long haul. And she's moaning from the tug. Her breasts are bound, two bulbous fruits, and he sprays her down, filling her cunt with water. He pulls on heavy rubber gloves and a rubber apron. He's no fool. Electricity in a wet room, well, you need to use a little protection.

Electrodes are attached to the pear and 912's tongue. She starts freaking out. She knows what's in store. After the first round of shocks and screams, he goes at her with a handheld prod, laying it directly upon her pussy. All she can do is quake. He takes it to her ass, running it around her anal sphincter.

Time for lunch. He leaves her there, waiting. It's a long summer afternoon. For her, it could stretch on forever.

Original FileName: 20040731 - The Pear (912)

Format: real
    Duration: 1:07:26
    Video: 424x240, RV40
    Audio: 43kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 110.9 MB
    Download The Pear 912 - InSex

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

No Escape
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Bound Heat

Two Eastern European communist chicks have stolen some emeralds from the Nazis during WWII and are on the run. One gets captured by this lesbian Nazi chick and tortured into revealing the location of the gems. The other escapes to her cousins house, but her cousin turns out to be pretty messed up and blackmails the girl into becoming her personal slave in return for not turning her over to the Gestapo. The cousin also makes the girl tell her where the emeralds are hidden. When the Nazi chick gets to the place where the emeralds are supposed to be stashed, she finds that they have already been taken by the cousin. Conveniently though, the cousin has left a map to her house at the site (good move) and so the Nazi and the first girl decide to track them down. The cousin and her slave make a break for it, with the emeralds hidden in a rather uncomfortable place. Will they be able to avoid capture by the lesbian Nazi? Will the Russian army get there in time to save them? Will there be a ri.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:31:05
    Video: 720x400, XviD, 2109kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download No Escape

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Empty Vessel
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
    Video language: English

Lavender Rayne is a slut. It sets her apart from the rest of the world. Everyone needs to feel like they have a purpose, but a real slut knows what hers is without question. A slut exists to serve and please. She is not so much a person as she is a possession. Whoever owns her can control and define her. It is like being an empty vessel that PD fills with his dark desires.

Duration: 41:23
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 728kbps
    Audio: 92kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 250.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Empty Vessel

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Teen humilation
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Teen girl humilation games extreme unusual bizarre action...enjoy!

Duration: 1:15:31
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1112kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 688.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Teen humilation

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Rachel and 625 Meters Of Rope - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel is hogtied and left to struggle and endure her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 36:19
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Rachel and 625 Meters Of Rope - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Coral Captured - Coral Aorta
    [​IMG]

We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.

She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.

Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.

Duration: 45:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 973.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Coral Captured - Coral Aorta

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ella Nova
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Infernalrestraints

Ella Nova has a fantasy and shes come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesnt want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldnt do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there.
    She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check. She wants to attend the university but since admissions officer OT has this sweet bit of leverage against her it is not going to be as simple as she had hoped. With incriminating photographs and her academic future resting in his control, OT has everything he needs to get her to agree to his dirty deal.
    Its a simple trade. In fact, its really in Ellas favor. She offers up her body, a worthless piece of meat belonging to a useless slut, and OT gives her a future in his school and keeps her secret safe. He shackles her down and bends her over and discovers that she isnt even wearing panties. If she didnt have a ball gag in her mouth she might be able to explain. He doesnt care. She is going to get spanked until her ass cheeks are bright pink. Hot wax across her tits will make the front of her match the back.
    She wont be able to sit for days so it is a good thing Ella is used to spending a lot of time on her back and knees. It isnt just his bare hand that leaves its marks on her ass. He canes her and paddles her to tears, leaving huge bruises across her back side. But true to her word, Ella complies. She begs to go home but she never resists. And when a metal dildo is pushed inside of her, when the celebrator starts vibrating across her clit, suddenly it becomes clear why. Her pussy is dripping wet and she cums in a matter of seconds. Ella may be crying but she is loving every second of the humiliation.

Duration: 54:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ella Nova

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hitch Hiking Jenny - InSex
    [​IMG]

Jenny, young, pretty, and bored with life out in the sticks, hitchhikes her way into trouble. She gets a ride from Joe, who persuades her to stop by his place. Maybe, he says, she'd be interested in his "hobby." Jenny admits to being a curious girl. Before the day is out, Jenny learns more than she ever wanted to know about Joe's hobby, a preoccupation with girls, pain, rope, and strangulation.

She stands naked on a stool in the barn, bound, gagged, her eyes taped. A heavy rope noose pulls at her throat. She chokes. Ropes dig into her young, smooth skin, bound at arms, waist, ankles, and toes. A crotch rope buries itself into her cunt. All he wants from her is a kiss. That's what he says. She refuses. He kicks the stool out from under her, holding her, but letting the rope tighten on her neck. Jenny's either too tough or not working on all burners. She won't give in.

Night comes. She shivers, exhausted. He returns. He spanks her and leaves, letting her stand and choke and think as the night passes.

The next day, he's bound her in an awkward position between beams, a large wooden bit f0rced into her mouth. Her hair is tied above, raising her head, arching her back. The caning starts, working over her ass, breasts, and back. Drool pours out her mouth as she bawls. But she's defiant. She won't give him a kiss.

He increases the tension of the ropes, putting her in strappado. Then he ties her seated upon a beam, her ankles bound to thighs, feet flat together. The rope work is beautiful, her breasts bound, her neck wound with rope. She can't move. A noose hangs within her view as a reminder. He single-tails her breasts and nipples. Tears and drool run to her chin. Candle wax, hot, red, drips onto her feet and breasts.

Still no kiss.

Perhaps he's given up on a kiss. Perhaps now he simply thinks of her as his "hobby." She is bound spread out on an old metal wagon wheel. Her ankles are roped back to her ass, and her neck tied between two spokes. Her torso is thrust upward, catching the light that filters down from above. She's gorgeous. How can he stop now? He flogs her. Mr. Pogo penetrates first one hole, then another as he spins her back and forth. More wax dripped onto her breasts and pussy. Mr. Pogo in her cunt and a candle in her mouth. He leaves her that way, splayed out, whimpering.

Original FileName: 20040710 - Hitch Hiking (Jenny)

Duration: 44:05
    Video: 424x240, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 237.7 MB
    Download Hitch Hiking Jenny - InSex

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Endza - Curly Haired Newbie Endza Bound
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Sexuallybroken

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Lets get started, shall we? Live shows are strenuous and not for the weak of heart. It is fast paced and without mercy, all the action flows without a break. Most can not handle it. Endza can. We shackle this flexible newbie down in painful splits, bolt a vibrator in-between her thighs and get started. Endza takes to the dick like a duck to water. She throws herself on the cock as we train out her throat. Back and forth the dicks take turns on her mouth, passing her head around like a game of tetherball. In short order our pretty starlet is transformed into a drooling mess, her makeup running down her face. When dick meets makeup, dick always wins. Every time. The dicks are winning. All the while the vibrato.

Duration: 20:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Endza - Curly Haired Newbie Endza Bound

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Brutal sex girls
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

the maniac was having fun with a pretty blonde, but then her friend came home and the fun began! He tied them up and fucked them.

Duration: 32:57
    Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1829kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 474.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brutal sex girls

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Security Guards tied
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation

The Security Guards tied and Gagged Me Then Posed with Me for Pics Like Trophy Game

Duration: 26:30
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 596.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Security Guards tied

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Playing With My Prize - Scene 2 - Illustrious Rouge - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove her harness gag, but the strap marks remain. Yes it was on tight! I roughly grab her by her hair and give her tits a few hard squeezes. I then tie a length of rope into her hair. Soon after, I'm gagging her with the shiny satin panties she was wearing earlier. They are sealed in nice and tight with clear tape. I put her on the cold hard concrete floor. I add a rope to her ankles and I tie it up high on the post. I lift her up so that her back is on the seat of the chair. I pull her legs up higher on the post until just her shoulders are supported by the chair seat. Another rope is attached to her chest harness and tied up and out. The chair is then removed and she is left hanging. Her wrists are tied to the base of the post. Poor Illustrious is hanging without much support, so I add a crotchrope and tie it off overhead as well! Aren't I nice? I go ahead and make use of the rope I tied in her hair earlier. It is tied to the base of the p.

Duration: 23:51
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Playing With My Prize - Scene 2 - Illustrious Rouge - Full HD 1080p

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Domain Of Pain
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Amateur Bound

Trina is a blonde with a man body. She is given a harsh whipping with the riding crop until her body is covered in red welts. Blow after blow land on her tits giving her the punishment she deserves. After her tits grow a scarlet red Moe goes to work on her ass. Each stroke of the riding crop send her into new domains of pain.

Nikki Sexton is tied to a chair and groped. Then her tits are tied so tight they cut into her skin and make her nipples hard.
    She is then tit slapped until she reaches limits of pain she has never experienced before. Will she be back for more? Only time will tell.

Nyssa Nevers is one hot Asian American that likes the pain. After Moe gives her a harsh whipping she asks for more and she wants it harder.
    Moe is only too happy to satisfy her need for pain as he bears down and whips her again and again, harder and harder.

Kobe Lee is giving Moe his daily lessons and laughs at his stupidity after he fails to answer her questions correctly. Nobody laughs at M.

Duration: 1:06:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 558.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Domain Of Pain

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ashley Lane
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Realtimebondage

Well, lets start with what we didnt know about Ashley Lane. We had no clue that all it would take is a bit of heavy clitoral stimulation to have her squirting all over our fuck bed. She says, through the rag gag taped into her mouth, that the Hitachi and Celebrator hurt her sensitive clit. She screams like the dildo cramming her pussy full isnt exactly the kind of satisfaction she has begged us for in the past. Maybe its the shame of having so many people watching her, live, from behind their computer screens, but one way or another, having her cunt worked over the way it is has Ashley literally in tears.
    There is a healthy compromise to be had, though. She has been chatting with and receiving suggestions from the members all day. They have a couple of different ideas on how she can earn some time away from the machines that are tearing orgasms from her pussy and screams from her throat. She has to name a few members, count off her orgasms, and if she pleases them then maybe they will let her go.
    By the time she has cum enough to satisfy them she can barely keep her eyes open. At that point her pussy was so sore from all of the action that every time she came felt like agony. Thats when we decided to give her something else to think about. Her ass could use a good caning. After all, she didnt perform as well as expected. We take her cheeks from their soft and pale natural state and cover them with bright red welts until her whole rear is turning pink. Then we keep going until her butt starts to turn black and blue.

Duration: 1:02:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ashley Lane

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cunt Face Live Feed RAW Spacegirl - InSex
    [​IMG]

RAW Feed
    There's this game she played with the neighbor girl. Fumbling with shoelaces and string, the young innocents would tie each other up and imagine all the evil things a kidnapper could do to them. Eighteen years later, to the delight of Insex members around the world, spacegirl finds herself playing a similar game. Of course, the rules have changed since then.

Bound and gagged with hose clamps, she sits on the studio floor, a cable noose pulling at the neck.

After an hour of languishing in the unforgiving metal, PD encourages the members to participate in her humiliation. Flexall burning her freshly shaved cunt, she is bombarded with insults.

Once another hour has passed, the humiliation session ceases. PD beats rhythmically at her tits then allows the brave a brief rest before the real action begins.

At show time PD releases spacegirl from her bondage and strips off her red cocktail dress. He ties her with legs bent and spread. Squatting atop two boxes, she pees into a pail.

On her back, a speculum stretches her tight pussy wide for inspection. Her mouth is filled with a sponge gag; cotton clogs her nostrils. PD controls her air intake, squeezing and releasing a long breathing tube. In spite of her short air supply, spacegirl comes quickly at the touch of the vibrator. Unfortunately, she forgot to ask for permission.

She is punished for her crime: cane strokes to her sensitive ass and thighs. Rolling on the concrete helplessly, she sobs and begs for forgiveness.

The grates of the high metal chair PD shackles her to next dig into her welted flesh. Tits are primed for torture, squeezed between two iron bars. She screams hysterically as he pushes needles slowly through her taut nipples. trickles from the wounds as PD canes her trapped titties.

Restrained in wooden stocks, she is given some training with the cane. PD warms her up with the elephant's trunk. She flinches and wails each time the thick leather contacts her pearly white skin.

PD seats her on the apparatus and orders her to accept his cane strokes. Silently, she absorbs the blows to her exposed, vulnerable backside.

She is rewarded for her discipline, the eroscillator applied to her throbbing clit. Within thirty seconds, she comes. Luckily for her, this time she remembers to ask first.

FileName: 20040707 - Cunt Face (Live Feed From February 10, 2001) RAW (Spacegirl)

Duration: 2:20:29
    Video: 320x240, RV30
    Audio: 43kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 228.0 MB
    Download Cunt Face Live Feed RAW Spacegirl - InSex

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mia Austin
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Sexuallybroken

We love us some Mia Austin. She is fresh, eager and truly loves the dick. Every time we have invited her onto the Sexuallybroken stage she has blown us away with her utter commitment to total destruction by dick. She holds nothing back and give herself up utterly to the relentless orgasms and strict bondage. Today is no exception. Bound on her back with belts that holds her firmly in place and a a fucking machine bolted into place between those wide open thighs, Mia is about to get the ride of her life. We flip on the fucking machine and it is on. The machine never wears out or slows down and Mia is almost immediately blasted into starry eyed sexual subspace as orgasm after orgasm wash over her. That wide open mouth calls out for the cock and we give her exactly what she craves. One after the other both hard cocks throat train that eager facepussy. Mia is transformed into a drooling undone mess in short order. It is a beautiful look on her. Her makeup is destroyed, her face slick with.

Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mia Austin

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hazel Rough Sex Tied Up
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

The guy fucks the bound girl, gently talks to her and fucks in the ass. And she likes it.

Duration: 12:46
    Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 999kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 105.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hazel Rough Sex Tied Up

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tickling And licking Duo
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Tickling

Sexy teen in glasses Tickling And licking Double extreme action...

Duration: 10:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7849kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 609.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tickling And licking Duo

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Rachel and 625 Meters Of Rope - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I bought a lot of this new rope, that I really don't like. Rachel is dressed in heeled boots and soft velvet jeans. Other than a few ass smacks, this is pretty much just bondage, as I want to use up as much rope as possible. In part 1, I thoroughly bind Rachel's legs. before I release her from her neckrope and put her in a chair.

Duration: 27:29
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Rachel and 625 Meters Of Rope - Scene 1 - HD 720p