1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bound Orgasms And Bondage Sex | A True Rope Slut

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 20, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hooked - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Impalement, the Ass Hook is a symbolized representation of the flesh hooks used to retain prisoners. Particularly the ones that have escaped imprisonment repeatedly. During the times when torture was not only justice but encouraged by . It was not uncommon for the prison warden to accept currency or favors from particular men or women with sadistic tastes to watch, have strong urges to participate in the tortures and devising elaborate devices to prolong the pain for extended periods of time that could provide years of entertainment. Here the slave is placed in heavy bondage then impaled with a butt hook that is attached to a rope and pulley system, hoisted to prevent escape. She is hit repeatedly by crop and leather slapper to prompt the cry's of pain. The red ass of the slave is exposed to entice the satisfaction of the paying patron and he takes full advantage of her well used pussy, heavy laden with steel rings that identify this slave as a favorite of a few other paying patrons.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 30:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hooked - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Rain Degrey
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Realtimebondage

RealTimeBondage exists because there is no other place for the most intense cunts on the web to get their fix. PD puts it best himself. Its not just a room full of sadists. Its an internet world full of sadists. Were simply the instruments. Rain is the bitch of the month, this time. Sure, shes a bit nervous, facing the collective will of the twisted. The members have a lot of questions they want answered. They need to know everything about her if theyre going to take full advantage. She says pain is her favorite thing so theyre going to give her plenty. The promises they give her actually bring her to tears. PD has an idea for putting pins under her nails and the merest thought of it makes makes her start crying. She shouldnt be scared, she should be grateful, and he reminds her. After all, if a worthless cunt wants to be used and tormented, why would she be afraid? His comforting doesnt do much to stem the flow at first, especially when he tells her it will probably be the most painful thing shes ever experienced, but she gets the message eventually. She wants to be a servant and she wants to please the members but she needs to be reminded of her place. When the time comes that she needs to piss, she wont be allowed until everyone is satisfied that Rain knows her place. Cyd Black is on hand and her relentless begging prompts him to give her a treatment with some extremely cold water. That almost brings her to tears again while she pleads to piss some more. She can come down from her post when shes pissed again. While theyre waiting the RTB crew makes her situation significantly more painful. They put clamps on her nipples, pussy and face and let her stew in the old urine from her first relief. Shes not happy to be dirty but she so desperately wants to be useful. If she is so anxious to please, PD has the perfect way. Its finally time for those pins he told her about earlier. Rain screams at the top of her lungs but she is helpless to resist as the individual impliments slide under her nails. The suffering has finally given her a purpose. This worthless cunts use is to be a pin cushion. The tears are flowing freely and she is shaking from the agony. Its does the trick, though. The worthless cunt isnt nearly as willful afterwards. She takes it like she knows her place when the entire team begins telling her how much she has failed to please them. Rain isnt a tough bitch to get down onto her knees but that doesnt mean theyll go easy on her once shes down there. The dumb bitch has made a lot of mistakes and they are going to need to be repaid. With so many members the crew has a wide array of ideas to choose from. She kneels on a wash board with a hood on and Dee begins to s her. The lack of air really scares her so the instead switch to slapping around her tits. The worthless cunt thanks the members for allowing her to breathe again. She has a hard time, probably due to the lack of air, remembering how to address herself but a little prying has her back in line. The membership wants to see this bitch strut her stuff. They have Dee put some brutally high heels on her before inserting a but plug. Some steel provides a way to make her keep her form while Dee uses the whip to walk Rain back and forth across the stage. The job gets a lot more difficult when PD puts some of his more devious devices on her tits. Like the failure she is she drops the plug and struggles to reinsert it. Since the dumb bitch is such a complete fuck up they switch out her clamps for castration bands on her nipples. The waterworks start immediately. You would think that she would be happy to have them off with how much she complained but taking them off doesnt seem to make her feel any better. Even Dees tender massage just makes the worthless cunt scream and cry even more. Bitches dont eat at the table and this one is no exception. Her ordeal has earned her a meal, but it hasnt earned her the privilege of being treated like someone worth anything. She does get a bowl for her water, but the crew couldnt really be expected to go fetch an extra so its the same one theyre using to soak her butt plugs. Rains disgusted but she should be grateful. It was nice of the members to let her have anything. Dees got a cock she wants to fuck Rain with but it needs to get wet first. Proving just how useless of a whore she is, Rain cant even manage to deep throat it. Her pathetic efforts just have her gagging and making a mess on the nice, clean floor. That just wont do, so they have her get down on her knees and lick it up. After his mess has been tidied up a bit Rain has one last service to perform. Everyone wants to practice their caning technique and the worthless cunt would make an excellent proving grounds. Dee perfects her strokes first, followed by Damon and Claire. When Cyd steps up he really knocks it out of the park, though. His strokes are enough to leave Rain wracked with sobs. Its just the way she prefers to be. Remember, RealTimeBondage is where the most intense pain sluts go to get their fix.

Duration: 1:50:20
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Rain Degrey

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Little Princess Has No Control part 4
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blind
    Video language: English

She is bent and flogged and further punished with a pussy hook...in the final scene, that long thin body meets our rack...stretched to her limits

Duration: 10:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3848kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 332.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Little Princess Has No Control part 4

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Officer Nikki Debooted
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Tickling

Officer Nikki extremal ticking humilation action watch unusual scene.

Duration: 9:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7713kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 549.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Officer Nikki Debooted

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

BoundCon - Custom Photo Shoot part 8
    [​IMG]

The complette Custom Photo Shoot 8 from BoundCon VIII - 2011.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 53:12
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 814.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download BoundCon - Custom Photo Shoot part 8

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tears In A Cage - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Everything is his! My fears, my tears. All of what I am physically and emotionally. I wait for Him just a word , a touch, the taste of any of His liquids! My suffering, my longing, my hunger and desire are all my gifts of love & devotion to my Master. I live for the scent of him wherever he presses my face! The cage is painfully small. I feel my fear slipping towards terror as Master hoists me off the ground high, suspending me in this cold steel, crapped prison that He swings and spins me in. I watch my tears fall and hit the ground. My heart melts as he asks me why I cry. My heart it so will pound.

Duration: 29:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Tears In A Cage - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Poor You!
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Bond Group Ltd

One glance at newcomer Lanas amazing bustline will have you panting! Jay carries his freshly-captured trophy into the house as she squeals and kicks. Oh, poor you! he says, without a drop of pity, and proceeds to use her amazing physique to satisfy himself nicely. A post tie is next, and Lana experiences tourniquet-style breast roping and a big blue ballgag. Next, theres an elbows-together strappado that leaves Lanas ass ripe and ready for a sensual session on her firm asscheeks. (Youll thrill at how genuine her reactions are!) We now find Lana (elbows still together) kneeling on a tall stool. A big panel gag seals her mouth shut as Jay uses his white stinger whip to redden her huge tits. (More ultra-real whimpers of pleasure!) Seated on Jays girlie-go-round, Lana is elbow-tied (on-camera) and then trembles as the 2 12 red ballgag is between her stretched lips. Jay secures her thighs to the stool, pulls ropes across her chest and ties her massive tits, all on camera. She is then elbow-bound in a tight lotus position with her big black ballgag locked to a post in front of her face. Is busty Lana ready for such a demanding Master? Rounding out the program are three scenes of another newcomer to Jays stable of submissives. Rachel is a petite Latina with tanned skin, long, dark hair and flashing brown eyes. Of course, Jay doesnt go easy on a girl just because shes new! Clad in black lingerie and heels, Rachel pouts at intricate breast bondage accented by black electrical tape on her nipples. Jay changes her ballgag to a huge wad of white cloth, sealed in with blue med-wrap. For her next scene, Rachel learns that any girl can fit a full-sized ballgag in her mouth...if you PUSH hard enough! Her last scene is hot: shes nude, barefoot and roped from her neck to her ankles!font

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:26:13
    Video: 720x480, XviD, 1512kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Poor You!

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Little Princess Has No Control part 3
    [​IMG]

I get right to the point and spread her legs wide...Tara quickly becomes accustomed to me groping her beautiful body and learns soon that she exists only for my perverted pleasures of control.

Duration: 11:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3841kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 339.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Little Princess Has No Control part 3

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Zayda Torture tied
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Busy slave Zayda hard tied bondage exremal power action...

Duration: 53:49
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 795.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Zayda Torture tied

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

BoundCon - Custom Photo Shoot part 6
    [​IMG]

The complette Custom Photo Shoot 6 from BoundCon VIII - 2011.

Duration: 54:47

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 838.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download BoundCon - Custom Photo Shoot part 6

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Suspiria - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism. Here this scene plays out in the common bondage and discipline, whips and chains. The slave without identity is bound to the metal donkey device with leather cuffs for that plain old-fashioned whipping and Fucking. This is Sensualpain.

Duration: 29:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Suspiria - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Poor You!
    [​IMG]

One glance at newcomer Lanas amazing bustline will have you panting! Jay carries his freshly-captured trophy into the house as she squeals and kicks. Oh, poor you! he says, without a drop of pity, and proceeds to use her amazing physique to satisfy himself nicely. A post tie is next, and Lana experiences tourniquet-style breast roping and a big blue ballgag. Next, theres an elbows-together strappado that leaves Lanas ass ripe and ready for a sensual session on her firm asscheeks. (Youll thrill at how genuine her reactions are!) We now find Lana (elbows still together) kneeling on a tall stool. A big panel gag seals her mouth shut as Jay uses his white stinger whip to redden her huge tits. (More ultra-real whimpers of pleasure!) Seated on Jays girlie-go-round, Lana is elbow-tied (on-camera) and then trembles as the 2 12 red ballgag is between her stretched lips. Jay secures her thighs to the stool, pulls ropes across her chest and ties her massive tits, all on camera. She is then elbow-bound in a tight lotus position with her big black ballgag locked to a post in front of her face. Is busty Lana ready for such a demanding Master? Rounding out the program are three scenes of another newcomer to Jays stable of submissives. Rachel is a petite Latina with tanned skin, long, dark hair and flashing brown eyes. Of course, Jay doesnt go easy on a girl just because shes new! Clad in black lingerie and heels, Rachel pouts at intricate breast bondage accented by black electrical tape on her nipples. Jay changes her ballgag to a huge wad of white cloth, sealed in with blue med-wrap. For her next scene, Rachel learns that any girl can fit a full-sized ballgag in her mouth...if you PUSH hard enough! Her last scene is hot: shes nude, barefoot and roped from her neck to her ankles!font

Duration: 1:26:13
    Video: 720x480, XviD, 1512kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Poor You!

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Little Princess Has No Control part 2
    [​IMG]

sitting in the chair, I explore her delicious body and revel in her sweet moans...It's going to be a fun day

Duration: 9:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 288.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Little Princess Has No Control part 2

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Daisey Torture
    [​IMG]

Slave girl Daisey extreme torture action.. watch hq scene..

Duration: 1:08:41

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Daisey Torture

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Best Of British Spanking part 16
    [​IMG]

Scene 1: Sexy Twila Asks Her Boss For A Promotion
    Scene 2: Sexy Girl Gets Disciplined By Getting Spanked
    Scene 3: Two Hot Babes Get There Asses Punished
    Scene 4: Young Guy Spanks Two Milfs For Being Bad
    Scene 5: Sammie Rhodes Helped By A Guy To Reviel Sex Pain
    Scene 6: Sexy Blond Milf Gets Her Ass Spanked

Duration: 50:21
    Video: 704x528, Windows Media Video V8

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 962.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Best Of British Spanking part 16

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Trouble In The Bunker! - Mikaela Witt and Mikkii B - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The ropes were too tight on her wrists, she could hardly move, she kept nearly overbalancing because of the tight ropes around her legs, the crotchrope cut in wickedly whenever she shifted her weight, the floor was too cold on the soles of her bare feet.

Duration: 1:12:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Trouble In The Bunker! - Mikaela Witt and Mikkii B - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lingerie And Less
    [​IMG]

The wardrobe of Elise, Marita and Alyson alternates between light touches of lingerie and nothing at all! Elise brightens the videos first 40 minutes with her struggles in a pair of tight hogties, a classic bed spread-eagle, a spread-ankled chair tie, and a rather revealing ass-up position. For Maritas sensual session, Jay devised several cuff restraints, including two featuring self-bondage. She also squirms happily in several toe-tie scenes -- a veritable feast for bare foot fans. Exotic Alyson rounds out the program with three varied scenes: shes entirely naked for a rubber-strips bondage and a restrictive cross-ankled tie.

Duration: 1:37:39
    Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1649kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lingerie And Less

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Little Princess Has No Control
    [​IMG]

Tara is a silky smooth babe who loves to play the damsel...I get her wrapped in rope before leading her into the room.

Duration: 9:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3860kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 286.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Little Princess Has No Control

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Luna Electro gags
    [​IMG]

Slave trash girl Luna Electro torture extremal tied. enjoy!

Duration: 1:02:38

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 927.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Luna Electro gags

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

BoundCon - Custom Photo Shoot part 2
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BoundCon

The complete Custom Photo Shoot 2 from BoundCon VII - 2010.

Duration: 55:21

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 595.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download BoundCon - Custom Photo Shoot part 2