1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bondage & Torture Videos

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
  2. Katrin19888
  3. Katrin19888
  4. Katrin19888
  5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.
    Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.
    The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision

<================>
    Duration: 0:47:18
    File Size: 976 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 850x480

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7661 - Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna - Dec 28, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7661 - Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna - Dec 28, 2018 Part 2

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: The grass, the trees, the pond, the dove.
    We come together to celebrate love.
    To cast out the anger, the fear, and the strife.
    We come here to celebrate life.
    Evil threatens and conspires to break.
    The love and the life we struggle to make.
    It claws at our bodies and tears at our minds.
    With metal and wood our souls it binds.
    Suffering comes and suffering goes.
    When it will stop nobody knows.
    We scream, we cry.
    We fight and we beg.
    The life we knew is gone for good.
    Our minds are cracked and stiff as wood.
    These demons played to their hearts content.
    Until our minds and bodies were bent

<================>
    Duration: 0:45:45
    File Size: 942 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7670 - Keira Croft - Luna Lovely - Lydia Black - London River Oct 26, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7670 - Keira Croft - Luna Lovely - Lydia Black - London River Oct 26, 2018 Part 2

7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
    I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
    Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim

<================>
    Duration: 0:57:04
    File Size: 1174 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7677 - Taboo Torment Part 2 - Keira Croft - Sep 7, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7677 - Taboo Torment Part 2 - Keira Croft - Sep 7, 2018 Part 2

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
    Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
    This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
    As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon

<================>
    Duration: 1:06:29
    File Size: 1372 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7680 - Pain It Forward, Leaded - London River - Stephie Staar Aug 17, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7680 - Pain It Forward, Leaded - London River - Stephie Staar Aug 17, 2018 Part 2

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Most men have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing r3straints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.
    This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true bitch can

<================>
    Duration: 0:43:12
    File Size: 890 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7685 - I Dream of Dolly - Dolly Mattel - Jul 13, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7685 - I Dream of Dolly - Dolly Mattel - Jul 13, 2018 Part 2

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
    "I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
    "What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
    My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
    Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
    With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig

<================>
    Duration: 1:06:45
    File Size: 1729 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7696 - How To Train Your Long Pig - London River - Apr 27, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7696 - How To Train Your Long Pig - London River - Apr 27, 2018 Part 2
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7696 - How To Train Your Long Pig - London River - Apr 27, 2018 Part 3

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
    I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I h0gtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
    Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
    Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong pussy -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp

<================>
    Duration: 1:07:15
    File Size: 1750 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7700 - Creep Induction - Sierra Cirque - Mar 30, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7700 - Creep Induction - Sierra Cirque - Mar 30, 2018 Part 2
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7700 - Creep Induction - Sierra Cirque - Mar 30, 2018 Part 3

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and PD on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer.
    They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream. 2-handed blows rain down on her ass, legs and tits, while she struggles to stay standing in her stocks.
    When they plan on turning up the intensity they are nice enough to grab her a chair. It isn't more comfortable but it has enough straps to make sure she is held in place. There is barely enough slack for her to shake when she sobs, she can forget about getting away. And this particular chair keeps her legs spread wide open so that PD and Cyd can give her a taste of the fucking machine

<================>
    Duration: 1:11:16
    File Size: 850 Mb
    File Type: WMV

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7743 - Queen of Pain - Elise Graves

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Alani Pi never learned that extremely important lesson from early on: beware of strangers with candy. For her it is the promise of a good time that lures her into PD's studio. She does get it, just not in the way that she imagined. Instead of getting a little high though, she is going to be brought low.
    That skateboard of hers makes a great mobile platform. PD ties her to it and fucks her back and forth. After that she is immobilized on all 4s, with her ass up in the air. To help her keep her back straight PD puts a hook in it that he attaches to a gag in her mouth. It is a day full of humiliating violations. One that is not even over yet

<================>
    Duration: 0:27:02
    File Size: 303 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7751 - Boner - Alani Pi

14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: This hot little tart is Iona Grace. She is stuck outside because PD has decided she needs to earn a place in his barn. Otherwise she can spend the rest of her time on this earth chained to a cold stone wall, exposed to the elements.
    She may soon be longing for the great outdoors. Inside is where PD keeps his canes. Inside is where he has cold, iron devices designed to keep beautiful girls in the perfect position for punishment.

<================>
    Duration: 0:45:25
    File Size: 510 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7766 - Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: It is hard for Poppy James to figure out just the right way to beg PD for what she wants. As a matter of fact she cannot even manage to beg him for what she does not want. She is always a step behind. He gives her an order and she barely manages to grasp it before he has changed the commands. Until she catches up all she can expect is more painful reminders of how slow she is

<================>
    Duration: 0:56:20
    File Size: 633 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7778 - Begging - Poppy James

16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: One look at the implements that PD has laid out in front of her tells Zayda J everything she needs to know about what is coming today. There are very few uses for a dildo that can conduct electricity and none of them are her idea of fun. The same could be said for the suction tubes and pumps she has her eyes on. It is clear that whatever he is planning will be an elaborate demonstration of his sadistic prowess. If she cannot get away she may have to learn to love it, or else how will she survive this treatment

<================>
    Duration: 0:47:57
    File Size: 539 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7779 - Changing Chains - Zayda J

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Elise Graves has been on the receiving end of more than one beating. She knows first hand the kinds of torments a sadist can visit upon an innocent girl. You would think that would make her more sympathetic to the situation Sasha is in right now. Not quite. They say power corrupts and it looks like it's true. Elise wastes no time or effort making Sasha comfortable. She has learned a lot about pain and suffering, but it is her first chance to deal some out herself. A chance she is going to make the most of

<================>
    Duration: 0:51:04
    File Size: 574 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7794 - Pussystrained - Sasha

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: There is no air of affection when PD decides he wants something from Claire Adams. This is not some romantic rendezvous. She is his property. He is her master. That is all she needs to know. Any demands he makes of her are going to be of the most brutal kind. He likes to hear the sweet sounds of her suffering. He had OT bring this bitch up to his farm especially for this, and he is going to make sure it was worth it

<================>
    Duration: 0:58:03
    File Size: 652 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7806 - Bound Thing Part One - Claire Adams

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Now she is sitting in a cold room, with a hood blacking out her vision, and the way her body is shaking you can tell she knows that whatever is coming she will not enjoy it. The longer he keeps her in the dark the more that anticipation builds. A brief look at her surroundings lets her know just how fucked she is

<================>
    Duration: 0:40:44
    File Size: 458 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7810 - Boxed and Stocked Part One - Juliette Black

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]

Genres: All Naturals, Ballgag/Ring Gag, Barefoot, Bondage Orgasms, Consensual, Foot Fetish, Hogtie, Lesbian, Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine has a VERY SPECIAL VALENTINE SURPRISE in store for lover Natasha...and Natasha has no say in the matter!! Natasha finds herself NAKED and wrapped in a ROPE WEB, her legs wide apart thanks to a spreader bar. Ring gagged and ordered not to talk, Natasha lies back as Jasmine begins a very kinky tour of her body, her nipples, her thighs and Natasha's soft little toes. While Natasha's feet get a lot of attention, Jasmine doesn't neglect Natasha's pussy either, FILLING it with a VIBRATING BULLET to keep Natasha on the edge of orgasm for as long as Jasmine wants! And with Natasha now in a HOGTIE, Jasmine is in complete control of her Valentine Lover!!

<================>
    Duration: 0:24:25
    File Size: 1063 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7810 - Valentine Bondage Foot Worship - Natalia Forrest - 15 February 2019