1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bondage & Torture Videos

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is forcibly dragged into a room already gagged insanely tight with mircrofoam tape wrapping all the way around her head and her mouth packed so tight that she can't possibly cry out for help! He orders her to strip down completely nude and she begs him not to make her, but he threatens to hurt her if she doesn't comply, so she removes her bra and panties and stands there naked and emabrassed and trying to cover herself. He starts groping her breasts and spanking her ass to test out the product. Chrissy hopes this doesn't mean what she thinks it does, but he later makes it very clear that he has captured her with plans to sell her to the highest bidder! He starts to tie her up with rope and she struggles and mmpphss in distress. She tries to plead with him through her gag to let her go but he just tells her she better cooperate or he will make it even tighter! She continues to squirm around so he has a special surprise for his defiant c@ptive. She squeals as he unexpectedly pulls her bound elbows and wrists up into a chicken wing. She is so afraid now and tries to get away from him, he can't have that now so he ties her her ankles crossed and hogties her extremely tight to her chicken winged elbows! He leaves her struggling in her severaly bound and gagged state. She struggles frantically as hard as she possibly can but no matter how hard she tugs on the ropes they won't give. Her back is painfully arched and she fights to stay calm and try to escape but she is quickly growing more and more panicked. After some time her captor returns to give her the news that there is a potential buyer on the line! He takes some pictures of her and tells her that he will come get her soon if the buyer decides he would like to have her! She struggles and whimpers through her gag feeling helpless and fearful of what the future holds. She begins to realize the complete hopelessness of her situation and that no one is coming to save her anytime soon!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:13:01
    File Size: 610 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4866 - Chicken Wing H0gtied C@ptive

2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I wake up groggy and confused and look around to realize I have no idea where I am or whose car this is! Last I remember it was Wednesday evening and I was on my way to work out! Now I am tied up tight with rope and my bound socked feet are stuck in the headrest in front. My hands were tied back to the headrest behind me and I am strapped in so tightly with my seatbelt than I can hardly move at all! The more I struggle the more I realize just how stuck I am. I frantically gag talk and try to find a way out of my predicament. It seems that the seat belt was also wrapped around the headrest behind me to keep me extra secure! After some time of struggling I finally manage to work my socked feet out of the headrest, but it doesn't prove very useful, I definitely have to get my hands free, but I've been pulling on them as hard as I can and they just won't break free! I mmpphhh and wiggle in my seat, scared and confused. Just as I want to give up I figure out how to remove the headrest from behind me, freeing my hands from being stuck over my head. Unfortunately I still can't unbuckle my seat belt with my wrists bound like this, so I wiggle my hands and eventually work the ropes off. I remove my seat belt and that horrible tape gag and I know my only option is to go for it before it's too late! I open the car door and begin to hop away with my ankles and legs still bound, but I am surprised by a mean looking man who open the door in front of me before I can escape! I turn around and try to hop away, but there is no other way out! I am so scared and ask him what he wants with me but he just picks me up and throws me over his shoulder to carry me inside as I kick my socked feet and beg him for release!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:10:30
    File Size: 492 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4867 - Bound Seat Belted Struggle

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Someone please help! I was getting ready for a big date when an intruder tied me up and gagged me in my tight shiny red miniskirt and sexy high heels! He wrapped the ropes extremely tight around my nylon covered legs, wrists, elbows and finally breasts, really making them pop out! Then he H0gtied me at the top of the stairs so that I was practically immobilized, where he left me bound and gagged as I watched him run off with all my valuables! Now I'm stuck here struggling as hard as possible but I have no idea how I will ever possibly get free from all of this rope he wrapped around me! I'm mmmppphhh-ing hard and desperately gag talking through the ballgag but it's no use, no one could possibly hear me through thiw horrible thing! Instead it just makes me start drooling uncontrollably all over the floor where I am forced to roll around in it! I squirm and continue to struggle helplessly in my pantyhose and tied up heels. I sure hope I'll find a way escape before my date come to find me here and sees me in this humiliating position!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:11
    File Size: 571 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4868 - Roped In My Red Miniskirt

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is at home relaxing in her comfy turtleneck sweater dress and cable knit knee socks. She runs hers hands up and down her soft socks and is so engrossed in her magazine that she doesn't notice the robber who has broken in and is sneaking up behind her! When she least expects it he grabs her and clamps a white cloth over her mouth and nose. She is initially wide eyed in fear but then struggles violently to break free from his grasp, but he is far too strong and the chemicals soon begin to take effect as her struggling slows and her screams turn to soft whimpers as her eyes roll back and finally close. He gets right to work tying her up so that he can go on robbing the place. He binds her limp wrists, ankles and thighs with rope, then finally turns her over and hogties her. To his surprise as he starts to grope her ass she starts to wake up. He was sure that stuff was supposed to last much longer than that! He quickly grabs the bandana at of his pocket and tightly cleave gags her with it before she can scream for help. She begs him to let her go but he just leaves her struggling helplessly H0gtied on the couch while he gets back to business! She struggle against her bonds and mmmpphhhs through her tight cleave but after some time she still hasn't made any progress. She decides to try and work her way off of the couch, which turned out to be much harder than she expected, and only made things worse! She still can't find a way to escape or call for help. Then the robber returns and she begs and pleads that he let her go now, she promises she won't call the cops! Instead he just pulls her turtleneck up over her mouth and nose leaving her cries even more muffled and completely hopeless. He tells her he got what he came for and is going to leave her there bound and gagged until someone else finds her in her humiliating position! The door slams behind him and she can't believe she is stuck here bound and gagged in her turtleneck with no help in sight! She struggles around some more but the ropes only get tighter and tighter as she pulls on them. It's not long before she begins to give up hope that anyone will find her before it's too late!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:20:54
    File Size: 985 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4869 - Tied Up In My Turtleneck 3

5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is just getting home and sits on her bed to remove her shoes and knee socks before heading to the bathroom to freshen up where she comes face to face with a scary masked man! She tries to run but he grabs her by the hair and throws her down on the bed, threatening her not to scream if she doesn’t want to get hurt! He orders her to put her knee socks back on which she does as she trembles in fear and tries to tell the man he can have whatever he wants and to just leave her alone! Then he crosses her wrists behind her back and binds them tightly with rope as she begs and pleads for him not to tie her up! Chrissy complains that the rope hurts but just tells her to get used to it! He makes her stand up and move into the next room where he ties her body to hard wooden chair. He asks her the combination to her jewelry safe but refuses to tell him, so he slaps her face twice and that makes her give it up!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:27:38
    File Size: 1303 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4870 - Gagged & Ransomed In Tight Knots & Knee Socks Part 1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4870 - Gagged & Ransomed In Tight Knots & Knee Socks Part 2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4870 - Gagged & Ransomed In Tight Knots & Knee Socks Part 3.rar

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is an arrogant and self-centered high paid businesswoman who is at home and is just about to leave for work when she hears a knock at her door. She opens the door to find our villain who is pretending to be a gas company employee who is stopping by to check for gas leaks, but it’s really just a front for his burglary enterprise. She seems rushed and doesn't really want to listen to the guy, but he tells her that he needs to go in and check for leaks and that it could be very dangerous if he doesn't. She sighs obviously bothered by him but decides to let him in and tells him to hurry up so she can go to work. He comes in and proceeds to get to work. However he needs Chrissy to leave so that he can get on with stealing her possessions. He starts off by asking if anyone else is home. Chrissy naively doesn't think anything of this question and responds with a no and that her husband is away on a long business trip. He then tells her that this job is going to take a while and that she can go to work and that his services are free and there will be no bill from the gas company. She impatiently tells him that there is no way she is leaving a shady character like him in her house alone. This puts off the villain since he is used to robbing homes when no one is there and now he is stuck with Chrissy watching his every move. That's okay, our villain has a plan for every contingency and brought some items to help him get her out of his way so that he can get on with his business. Chrissy sits on the couch crosses her legs, complaining the whole time about how stupid this whole thing is and that she is in a hurry and is pretty much just being a huge bitch to the villain. He decides he's going to have to incapacitate Chrissy and tie her up so that he can get to what he came there for!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:17:48
    File Size: 837 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4871 - She Should Have Just Gone To Work

7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is seen wearing her skinniest skinny jeans, high platform heels, and a black bra. She is gagging on a big red ballgag with her hands tied up over head, stretching her torso as she struggles and squirms in her uncomfortable predicament! About halfway through her hands starts to go numb from being tied up so tightly overhead, just in time for the villain to return and make it worse! He removes her high heels leaving her barefoot and dangling from the ceiling on her tiptoes! She is left there torturously stretched and struggling to balance on the very tips of her toes and she mmpphhss in peril and drools all over herself from her fully gagged mouth!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:10:29
    File Size: 528 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4872 - Tied Tiptoe Torture

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: 've been dared to do an escape challenge that is most certainly unbeatable, but in good spirits I decide to take it on anyway, how bad can it really be? I was told I could stay in my skinny jeans, tight sweater and white ankle socks this time to protect my skin, which is a rare treat as it's usually insisted that I'm mummified in the nude! Tape is wrapped around my ankles securing them together, then my thighs are taped up to my torso. Next he taped my wrists together behind my back before starting to tape my calves up against my thighs, then starts wrapping the tape all the way around my body, up and down several times until I'm bound into a tight ball from ankles to shoulders. (Taping is off screen but partly shown in the behind the scenes at the end of the clip)
    At this point I can already tell that this is even tougher than I had imagined it would be! I can hardly move at all and struggle to keep my balance. The scene starts as Master Matt informs that I'm going to be gagged with a dirty pair of socks from my hamper, and I shake my head no and refuse to open my mouth, but in the end I know there is no way around it and I submit, opening my mouth wide for him to pack two whole socks into until my mouth is held open from being stuffed so darn full! He wraps the duct tape around my head several times as I mmpphh and grunt, in complete disbelief of how tight he gagging me for just an escape challenge! He goes on to tell me that he is giving my only 10 minutes to escape from my predicament, or else he is going to leave me alone to endure an even worse one

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:21:37
    File Size: 959 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4873 - Ball Tied Mummification Challenge

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: He struggles as he carries in what appears to be a rolled up carpet, but when he drops it on the ground it becomes clear that's not all that he's brought with him. Tightly rolled up inside is a pretty young girl he captured and injected with a strong sedative to keep her quiet while he stashes her at his hideout for the night. He will need to use her as bait to get what he needs. In order to conceal her during transport he found a carpet and wrapped her up in it! He was told that with the amount he gave her she would be out for the whole night, but soon after he leaves her alone Chrissy starts to wake up. She is very groggy and confused, looking around and wondering where she is and why she can't move. She can wiggle her toes and barefeet, but otherwise she is trapped! She starts to panic as she realizes that she is stuck in a rug and she is in a strange place and doesn't remember how she got here! She starts calling for help and frantically trying to wiggle and roll out of the rug. After quite a struggle she finally manages to find a way out, only to see that she has been stripped down to nothing but her white panties and even worse she is tied up with ropes and still can't escape! She keeps calling for help and is greeted by a man with a menancing look and a roll of duct tape in his hands and she is certain this is not the help she was looking for! He doesn't seem happy that she is awake so soon and being so noisy. She asks him why she is tied up and where are her clothes? Instead of answering her he just comes up from behind and surprises her by stuffing a huge wad of panties in her mouth! She mmppphhs in distress as he wraps duct tape over her completely filled mouth and around her head four times, stretching it insanely tight and gagging her so heavily that you can hardly hear her angry mmmpphhs at all!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:14:11
    File Size: 671 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4874 - She Woke Up Rope Bound & Wrapped In A Rug

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is laying on her bed in short shorts, a tank top and bare feet. She is recording a live webcam broadcast and she giggles flirtatiously as she reads and responds to comments from her viewers. "You want me to do a challenge? What kind of challenge? A hogtie, what's that?" She pauses as she waits for a response then reads it aloud. "Tie my hands behind my back and then tie my wrists to my ankles? Ok! I bet I can do that, I guess I have some duct tape somewhere, would that work? I just need someone to help tape me up. Hold on." Chrissy disappears off camera before coming back excited with a roll of good old fashioned, extra sticky duct tape. She plays with a roll of gray duct tape and begins ...ling back the roll. "I've got someone coming to help get me all taped up," she says with a smile. A man enters the room and she hands him the roll of tape. She looks at the screen and reads the instructions aloud as she instructs him how to tape her up into a hog tie with the help of her viewers. When she is done she can’t help but notice he did a pretty good job as she tugs on her bonds. Definitely more immobilizing than Chrissy had anticipated. "Ok. I'm all H0gtied.” She says. Then she pauses and reads carefully off the screen. She slowly reads it aloud as if she can’t believe what she is reading! "Stuff a sock in her mouth and then duct tape her mouth shut." She finally gets it and starts to freak out. "What?!?! No! We didn't say anything about a sock or DUCT TAPE ON MY MOUTH! Absolutely not!"

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:13:12
    File Size: 620 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4875 - Webcam Tape Challenge

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy was late one too many times and her boss had just had it with her. He was just going to fire her but she begged him for any alternative to keep her job, so she instead received a severe spanking and caning punishment in part one, leaving her ass hot and red with welts from from the cane. By the end of her dicipline he is sure she has learned her lesson and will never be late again, but he has one more idea in mind for Chrissy so that she will surely be on time tomorrow morning! She is still humiliated and exposed, wearing nothing but her wrist watch and drying the tears from her eyes when he surprises her with a heavy set of metal handcuffs and leg shackles and she insists she has really learned this time and begs him not to put them on her! However she ultimately must agree to be bound and cleave gagged in fear of him spanking her more instead. He tells her he is going to leave her there all night and she starts to panic as he closes the door and she realizes there is no escape! He didn't leave the keys and no one will be back in the office until the morning! She struggles hard in her cuffs shackles as the chains clink together and rub against her sore bottom, rolling around hogcuffed on the rough ground and trying to find any way out of her predicament while mmpphhing and gag talking to herself in distress! In the end she ultimately realizes it's a helpless effort and she is stuck there naked, bound and gagged until her boss returns in the morning!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:10:51
    File Size: 502 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4876 - Spanked, Caned & Chained Pt. 2

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I'm having my girlfriend Janira over tonight for a movie night fuckover and I'm all ready to go dressed in my comfy pajamas. I tell her to change into her PJ's but she tells me that didn't bring any. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable so I just tell her "It's okay, we don't need pj's!" and strip down to my bra and panties. Janira eagerly follows suit. We climb under the covers together and I suggest we pick out a scary movie. Just as it's about to start I ask her if she would like popcorn and she says she would love some, so I go downstairs in my underwear and start searching the cupboards. Out of no where I'm grabbed from behind and handgagged tightly so that I couldn't scream. I'm almost paralyzed with fear as he orders me to sit in a chair and tells me I better not move if I don't want to get hurt! He asks me if anyone else is here and I nod my head that there isn't, I don't want him to go looking for my friend Janira! Maybe she will hear the commotion and call for help! Unfortunately for me she won't be able to hear me....he pulls out a long white cloth from his pocket and pulls it between my teeth gagging my mouth tightly, excruciatingly pulling on my jaw. I know not to test this guy, even though he promised not to hurt me if he cooperated! It gets even worse now as he humiliates me by taking off my bra and squeezing my breasts! I try to plead with him through my gag to stop and struggle against him, but that just maked him pull out ropes and start tightly binding my wrists and legs to the chair so that I can hardly move! (partial on screen tying) He tells me he is here to go steal all my expensive jewelry and I'm devastated as there are some very important peices in my collection. I should have never boasted about how much money they were worth when I would wear them around town! I hope I can manage to struggle hard enough to free myself from this mess before he finds them. Janira must be wondering where I am by now, it doesn't take that long to make popcorn!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:12:46
    File Size: 601 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4877 - Surprise

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: He wanted to teach her a lesson for always walking around school in skimpy clothes, showing off her body and making it impossible for him to concentrate on his work. He has everything planned but now he has to somehow lure her over. He knows Chrissy has been complaining about not getting enough hours at her job, so he offers to pay her for some tutoring if she could come over to his place later that evening. She agrees and of course when she shows up she is dressed in an impossibly girlty outfit, basically asking for it. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra either with her perky nipples showing through her tight white crop top. That set him over the edge and he couldn't resist for but a minute before he knocked her out and carried her off to his bedroom.
    The scene begins with Chrissy with her legs frog tied, arms tied over head and attached to the bed, big toes tied together and a ball gag filling her mouth. She just woke up all alone, bound and gagged, and is scared and confused as she struggles against her bonds. After some time he returns and she realizes that he was the one who did this to her. She begs him to let her go but he just ignores her pleas. She notices that he is holding a candle, and really starts to panic when he lights it up and starts dangling it over her! She screams as the first drop of hot wax hits her tummy. It's even worse than she anticipated! As the candle gets hotter and the wax drips faster she struggles desperately trying to get away and even starts to to cry from the torture! Once he thinks she is starting to learn he decides to give her a break from the wax, but he doesn't think she has learned quite enough to be let go yet, so he leaves her struggling helplessly bound and gagged, unknowing of whether the worst torture is yet to come or if she will ever be untied from her brutally tight ropes

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:11:31
    File Size: 581 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4878 - Tummy Baring Tease Tied & Tortured With Hot Wax

14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy has been a very naughty girl this year so she gets to spend her holiday tightly elbow bound, H0gtied and tape gagged under the tree for your enjoyment! She is sure to stay warm in her Christmas onesie as she squirms around trying to find a comfortable position to spend her predicament in. She looks up at you helplessly with her big blue eyes as she struggles against her bonds, mmmpphing in her discomfort, but it's no use and she can't loosen the ropes at all, if anything all her pulling and tugging with her bare feet made them even tighter! Perhaps she will learn her lesson and be an extra good girl for you all next year!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:10:02
    File Size: 469 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4879 - H0gtied For The Holidays

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: My friend Janira is in town on break from school and we were bored so we decided to go to the beach and try to meet some hot guys, but once we changed into our teeny bikinis I realized it was kind of cold out for the beach. I got an idea that I would rather practice my bondage practice on Janira while I have the chance. Janira also likes to be tied up so she agrees to help me out and let me practice on her, adding the fact that she could use some practice escaping too! I start tying her up tight so that I begin to think she won't possibly be able to escape. Her wrists, thighs and pretty bare feet are bound and I decide I would like to gag my friend Janira because I can't deny how good she looks with a big red ball gag in her mouth! She rolls her eyes but ultimately agrees, no bondage would be complete without a good gagging! I finish off by binding her into a strict hogtie on the ground and stand above her bound bikini clad body feeling quite proud of my work. I'm certain she won't be able to escape but to make the experience more real I decide to leave her helplessly struggling and go to the beach anyway!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:11:46
    File Size: 552 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4880 - Bikini Bondage Practice

16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is lying on the floor in a hogtie with a rope gag running through her mouth and connected to the hogtie. The photographer wakes her up and start to untie her, telling her its’ shipping day. She tries to plead with him to no avail. He hands her an outfit to put on and tells her to put her hair in pigtails. Once she’s done he puts a collar on her, telling her that it will shock her if she tries to escape. He walks her out to his car, where he has her get in the trunk. Once inside, he zipties her ankles, thighs, wrists and shoulders together, and knocks her out with a needle.
    The scene transitions to Chrissy afuck inside a cage. Her new Master, Mr. K, approaches her and presses a button on a remote, causing Chrissy to be jolted awake by a shock from her collar. She is very confused, and is asking where she is while cowering in fear. Mr. K tells her that she is in her new home and he is her owner. He tells her he enjoys breaking down haughty girls like herself into his obedient pets. He opens the cage door and has her crawl out, which she does as she’s looking around and shaking in fear, trying to make sense of the situation. Once out, he grabs her by the hair and has her stand up. “Lesson one, every time you are in my presence, you will have your mouth open and tongue out.” She starts crying, saying she just wants to go home. He threatens her and orders her again to do as she’s told. She dejectedly opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out. He tells her every time he gives her a command, that she is to respond “yes sir Mr. K sir, your girl will obey” and has her repeat that mantra a few times

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:34:11
    File Size: 966 Mb
    Resolution: 1532x862

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4881 - A Model Slave Meets Her Master

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Last night Chrissy had a dream that a masked man broke into her bedroom, tied her up and gagged her mouth to keep her from screaming! He robbed her house then had his way with her before he left! She was initially relieved when she woke up and realized it was just a dream. It was a pretty scary dream given that the news has been reporting an increase in crime and robberies in her neighborhood, but she also must admit that when she woke up she was really turned on by the idea of being so helpless on vulnerable like she was in her dream. She started fantasizing about it and couldn't stop thinking about it all day!
    Later that night Chrissy is chatting on the phone with her boyfriend in her lingerie before she turns in for the night. They start talking about the news and Chrissy decides why not bring it up and see how he reacts. She tells him about her sex dream and at first he doesn't believe she is serious, but when she brings up the fact that he could help her make her dream a reality, it starts to spark his interest. She tells him to buy some ropes, something to stuff in her mouth, and to come over late that night wearing a mask like the man in her dream. She leaves the rest up to him so she will be surprised. She goes to bed and is so nervous and excited for the night ahead that she finds it hard to realx, but she eventually manages to fall afuck

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:16:27
    File Size: 774 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4882 - Her Secret Fantasy

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy is enjoying her free time and catching up on some reading when a man sneaks up on her from behind and clamps his hand tightly over her mouth! Of course she starts freaking out so he he tells her she is making too much noise and balls up a pair of panties as she begs him not to do anything, promising she will be quiet now! Unfortunately for Chrissy he's not buying it and stuffs the balled up panties into her mouth. He orders her to keep the panties in her mouth and quickly binds her wrists behind her back with rope. He finds some clear tape and gags her with it to keep the panties in for good, but he is still not satisfied, he wants her to be more covered up to add to her distress. So he takes a black stocking and pulls it over her gagged mouth and nose, covering her face like a mask, as she worries what else this masked man is planning to do with her! He really surprises her when he ties her hair back and pulls a swimcap down all the way to her eyes! Lastly he covers her head with a scarf and now the only thing showing is her eyes, tightly framed by the swimcap and scarf on her head and the stocking mask covering up her panty packed mouth and nose!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:15:46
    File Size: 701 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4883 - Up To Her Eyes In Bondage

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Janira has been working long hours and realizes she has some really tense muscles. She would love a massage but doesn’t even have time to step away from her desk! She looks online and finds someone who does outcalls for a really great price. She is in such a rush that she doesn’t bother looking for reviews or references and calls him up to book him on a whim. She gives him the address to her home office and a short time later the masseuse finally shows up to Janira’s office and quickly sets up. He tells her she will need to strip fully nude and steps out of the room while she disrobes. While out of the room, the masseuse preps his cloth and solution to help make his plan go a little smoother. She lies down and tells him she is ready, still completely unaware that this man is not actually a masseuse at all! He comes in and begins massaging her back with oil, but it’s not long before he can’t wait to get started and pulls out the cloth with one hand. He sneaks up underneath her, clamping the rag firmly over her mouth and nose, holding her head down into the headrest as she struggles violently until she finally starts to fade and her arm flops limp off the table.

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:14:46
    File Size: 748 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4884 - The Manipulative Masseuse Strikes Again

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: He kept his c@ptive bound and gagged in his bedroom at all times until she was needed for other services. Naked with her mouth packed full of panties tightly sealed in with duct tape so she won’t disturb him, she struggles and tries to free herself from her bonds, this time determined to escape from her captivity. Her intense struggling eventually starts loosening the ropes around her wrists. She is hopeful she has a chance at freedom, but too bad there isn’t enough time and the man returns. She gets scared and tries to wiggle into the corner, worried about what he plans to do to her next! He tells her he has to leave for the day and must store her somewhere more secure. She doesn’t understand until he forces her into the storage closet and ties her hand to her bare feet into a strict hogtie so she can’t possibly reach the lock on the door. He leaves her in there and she panics as she feels the tightness of the ropes cutting off her circulation, knowing she can’t possibly endure being bound and gagged in this cramped closet all day! She struggles more even more vigorously now than before but to no avail, all she can do is mmpphhhs as loud as she can through her mouth filling gag and hope someone finds her in there soon!

======= ;)
    Duration: 0:09:39
    File Size: 486 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4885 - C@ptive Stowed Away