1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Black girls / Bright Moments!

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by mixon7, Feb 1, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ass On Anita
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Hairy Bush, Baby Oil, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Anita Peida, Voodoo
    Voodoo lost a bet with Anita and basically had to do whatever Anita asked of him. She made Voodoo cater to her and give her a full body massage. Voodoo began to work his magic, and Anita immediately demanded more of him. She was already naked due to the rub down, so she whipped out his cock and got to work. Judging from how much fun Voodoo was having, it would seem he won the bet.

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 1 001 MiB | 46 min 2 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

She Scores
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Shaved, BBW, Hotpants, Deepthroat, Facial, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony
    Cast: Aryana Adin, Levi Cash
    Levi had the perfect girl to join our amateur women basketball team. Well, she did not have any skill on the court but she sure as hell did everything she could to please Coach Levi. Her huge ass looks like two basketballs bouncing up and down the court but the only thing dribbling, or rather drooling was Levi. With those mammoth mounds on her chest she would be great at boxing any man out of the box, but they will also get any man to kill just to get a chance inside her box. Aryaana scored and became MVP with her sexy, goliath slam BADONKADUNK!

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 881 MiB | 40 min 30 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Big Bust
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Boobs (Natural), Shaved, BBW, Short (Petite), Cum on Tits, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Handjob, Straight, Ebony
    Cast: Mspanther, Jordan Ash
    Today was an amazing day.With Tittylicious Alishia coming in to visit me I was in for a treat.Fucking those huge tits and feeling up on that juicy ass was all I needed to make my day complete.At first she was a little reluctant but after a little convincing and a little playing with those huge titties and that pussy was all mine.

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 926 MiB | 41 min 27 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cum And Shop
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, Skinny, Short (Petite), Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Bikini, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Mckenzie Sweet, Ramon Nomar
    Today I took McKenzie out to the lingerie store to pick a few things.I was trying for a while to get her in a bikini and she finally gave in. I had been dying to see her in a sexy bikini showing off those elegant thighs she had.So we went and she bought some eye provoking pieces and she had me going crazy in the store.We go back to the pad and she tries them on and WOW.This girl looked amazing and sexy as hell.I couldnt wait to get my hands on that cute little body and tear it up.EnJoY

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 954 MiB | 43 min 32 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bubble Butts
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Piercings, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, Hairy Bush, Short (Petite), Outside, Baby Oil, Deepthroat, Handjob, Bikini, Threesome (2 Females), Straight, Ebony
    Cast: Essence Beauty, Cali Sunshyne, Jerry Kovac
    Damn boy.What a blessing.Essence and Cali came thru today and what bodies.Really.Two of the hottest honies ever featured on RoundandBrown.com.Water booties and baby oil has proven to be the recipe to a spicy update.So i will just make it short EnJoy it because this is truly two hot hot chicks.

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 916 MiB | 41 min 11 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Double The Pleasure
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Piercings, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, Hairy Bush, Short (Petite), Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Bikini, Threesome (2 Females), Straight, Ebony, 2 Girl Blowjob, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Eve Madison, Rane Revere, Voodoo
    Evve and Rane tore the scene up with their round and brown asses.They popped n locked like there was no tomorrow and my boy Voodoo was there to witness it all.These girls were amazing and they knew how to shake their booties and move them hips.Voluptuous and juicy is exactly how I would describe these two sexy chicks asses.And they were really freaky too and riding the cock was second nature to them.They loved the cock and they loved playing with each other.The while scene summed up was incredible and those amazing fat asses were truly amazing.EnJoY

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 1.15 GiB | 53 min 48 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Plus Butt
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, Short (Petite), Deepthroat, Asslick, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Stacie Lane, Ramon Nomar
    Pretty ebony sweetness Stacey joined us today in what was an exciting day.Exciting in the fact that she unveiled to us that beautiful luscious ass and her beautiful tits.She came to visit Ramon.But after Ramon saw what she was working with it was a wrap.She had the body you would just want to devour.So when the action went to the bedroom I knew it was on.Watching that fat ass wobble would be truly a great site.EnJoY

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 947 MiB | 42 min 51 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Platinum Pussy
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Outside, Piercings, Puffy Nipples, Bikini, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony
    Cast: Ms Platinum, Voodoo
    Naomii came down to the pad because I told her I was loaded and had a sweet pool. I forget where it was that I met her, but anyways. Once she got to the house she was not interested in me anymore. It was all about Voodoo. And she didnt even care about the pool once she saw the trampoline. if you dont have a trampoline in your house...let us show you the many uses of the trampoline. She bounced her sweet ass up and down on that thing. And if you have a bad back or she gets tired easily when shes on top. Then watch how Naomii rides Voodoo on this thing. Great update. Dont miss.

MPEG-4 | 432 x 768 | 423 MiB | 37 min 47 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Miss Round Booty
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Hotpants, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Handjob, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Sasha Simmons, Ramon Nomar
    So Ramon is bored at home doing nothing so he calls Zazha.So we chill and wait for her to come.And let me tell you when she got there I was truly amazed.But I know how Ramon does so I wasnt too surprised.This girl was on point and looking so so lovely.She had the thickest legs and nicest curves I had seen in a while.And She had the niceest ass that shook like a salt shaker.Doing tricks and the whole nine.Zazha was my freinds a certified Dime piece.EnJoy

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 932 MiB | 42 min 0 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Curvy Catalina
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Tattooed, Shaved, Pool, Bikini, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Catalina Taylor, Jerry Kovac
    This week we welcome Catalina or I should say Curvy Catalina to our Monster Curve family. This fly honey is the complete package. A generous helping of ass and titties and pretty face to go along with that smoking body. We took her out by the pool so you could get a better look at her. I know some of you dont like that but her huge butt was covering the lights indoors. Her butt therefore became the perfect target for the creamy load.

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 891 MiB | 39 min 49 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Flawless Booty
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Deepthroat, Asslick, Bikini, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Blu Diamond, Voodoo
    Today we gladly present Ms.Flawless Booty.This ass was serious and just lovely.Blu could shake her ass for days and just hypnotize you in a lovely daze.Damn this girl was just sexy and that body WOW...Amazing the things she did with her ass.And with the baby oil what a beautiful vision.Voodoo made sure he took care of it and gave her a great time.He had that ass wobbling and shaking like there was no tomorrow.Damn what a great day.What can I say fat asses just get me excited!

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 915 MiB | 41 min 33 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Naughty N Nyla
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Skinny, Tall, Outside, Deepthroat, Asslick, Bikini, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Nyla B, Voodoo
    Nyla oh Nyla what a beauty.I met this girl at this grocery store we were in and she the nicest legs I had seen in a while and I was truly amazed.This girl was just perfect my friends nice smile great legs and YES people an ass for days.Big ol fat ass that wobbles and shakes to perfection.So I decided to invite her to my house so we could get better acquainted.She came over and we chilled then I had her get into something more provactive.Took her outside in the nice hot sun and from then on is where all the fun begins.And you my friends get front row seats to what later occured.Sit back and relax and EnJoy the ASS...EnJoY

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 1 021 MiB | 46 min 24 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Special Treatment
    [​IMG]

Tags: Brunette, Big Ass, Tanlines, Cameltoe, Piercings, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, Hotpants, Bikini, Deepthroat, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony
    Cast: Keisha Kane, Tony
    The guys went to pick up the lovely, Keisha at the airport from England. She was a sexy luscious thing, who was staying for the weekend. The negotiations were made and she was willing to fuck Tony to stay for free. She had succulent long legs and a sweet ass. She changed into a sexy outfit that showcased her sexy tits and beautiful ass. Tony had the honor of pounding her pussy. She loved deep throating his cock and sucking him off until she gargled the man juice. Enjoy.

MPEG-4 | 432 x 768 | 613 MiB | 52 min 45 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rear Rider
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Tattooed, Hairy Bush, Short (Petite), Car, Outside, Baby Oil, Deepthroat, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Cali Sunshyne, Ramon Nomar
    Cali has to have one of the most amazing asses to be featured on RoundandBrown to date.Her ass jiggled and wobbeled like there was no tommorrow. Not to mention the soap suds dripping from her beautiful asscrack and her thong being swallowed up by all that booty.Cali was the epitamy of fat booty.So imagine the great task at hand with Ramon trying to conquer such an ass.Only watching will tell.EnJoyy

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 834 MiB | 38 min 11 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grotto Grind
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Big Boobs (Natural), Tattooed, Hairy Bush, Cum on Tits, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony
    Cast: Evanni Jolei, Ramon Nomar
    Today was have something special.Her name Evanni.She was rather shy and timid at first but my boy Ramon knew just how to handle that.She had the sexiest skin and cutest smile.And tits luscious and plump and ready for the suckling.And a nice little ass you can adore.My friends Evanni in short Evanni was prime meat.And she was definitely certified.EnJoY

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 792 MiB | 36 min 17 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cum Over And Play
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Boobs (Implants), Tanlines, Piercings, Tattooed, Facial, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony
    Cast: Angel Cummings, Voodoo
    Today we have Angel. Oh my. I couldnt wait to get started with this girl folks. Her body is amazing to begin with. I mean I would have let her in without her showing the password! But the password is excellent, lovely perky tits that were all natural! We wasted no time in getting the party started before you knew I was upside down with my head to the floor and dick head to the sky in Angels mouth. It was my first upside down blowjob I recommend you guys try it someday! This is a must watch. Enjoy!

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 1.14 GiB | 53 min 0 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Codi And Company
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Skinny, Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Deepthroat, Handjob, 2 Girl Blowjob, Bikini, Threesome (2 Females), Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Codi Bryant, Rane Revere, Voodoo
    What a hella of day.Voodoo must be the luckiest mo fo in the planet to have spent it with Codi and Rane.These chicks are amazing and they love the cock.They chilled on a hot day by the pool and my boy Voodoo was the lucky guy to be sandwiched by them both.Codi and Rane are two of the sexiest vixens to appear on RoundAndBrown and they are back for more.With those huge tits and voloptious ass anyone getting a crack at that should be considered extremely lucky.So sit back relax and enjoy!

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 851 MiB | 38 min 50 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grab Some More
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Hotpants, Bikini, Deepthroat, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Bunny Knight, Voodoo
    Today was crazy.Vannessa came by today to bless us with her amazing body.She came to chill with Voodoo and knowing him he mostly likely told her to bring her bikini.When she put them on it was just breathtaking.She had the nicest little luscious body and the sexiest walk.She knew what time it was and things suddenly got very spicy.EnJoY.

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 1.18 GiB | 54 min 47 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fine Fanny
    [​IMG]

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Tattooed, Shaved, Outside, Pool, Baby Oil, Bikini, 1 on 1, Straight, Ebony, Cum on Ass
    Cast: Alix Amillian, Ramon Nomar
    Today we present to you Alix.This girl was sexy ass hell and she had just the right body.She came over to chill with Ramon and thats when I knew she was gonna get freaky.She was telling me how she had a secret crush on him and that once she saw him she would make sure he knew it.Well I think he got the hint.And knowing Ramon he wouldnt want to be too far away from this sexy treat...EnJoY

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 858 MiB | 39 min 11 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bite Me
    [​IMG]

Tags: Amateur, Black Hair, Brunette, Heels, Stockings, Lingerie, Big Ass, Piercings, Tattooed, Trimmed, Shaved, Living Room, Deepthroat, Ass Worship, 2 Girl Blowjob, Threesome (2 Females), Facial, Lesbian, Straight, Woman (20-29), Ebony
    Cast: Jayla Foxx, Harley Dean, Mirko
    Harley Dean was looking super hot as she laid on the couch with her thick sexy legs strewn out. She said she had a surprise which was the insanely curvy Jayla Foxx. Jayla turned around and showed off that enormous ass. They both shook those booties in amazing fashion. Mirko joined the party, and soon after, they were both sucking his cock. Jayla deep-throated his cock while Harley licked his balls. Then they took turns getting their pussies drilled. Jayla rode that cock like a champ, as her gigantic ass bounced up and down. In the end, they both got man juice all over their pretty faces.

MPEG-4 | 576 x 1 024 | 832 MiB | 32 min 53 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD FILE